本卷作答时间为140分钟,卷面总分710
特别提示!六年级上册英语选择题20道_百度知道
六年级上册英语选择题20道
提问者采纳
26.What’s your hobby? A. Swiming
B. Swimming
C. Swim 27. Does your mother wash clothes? A. Yes, she doesn’t
B. Yes, he does
C. No, she doesn’t 28. What does Tom do? A. Tom goes to school.
B. Tom is a boy
C. Tom is a teacher 29. How does he go to school? A. On feet
B. By foot
C. On foot 30. He likes ________planes. He likes ________,too. A. make/swimming
B. making / swimming
C. making / swim 31. I don’t have a brother_________sister. A. or
C. the 32. He usually plays at the park __________ Sunday. A. in
C. on 33. Who is he? He is _________ brother. A. mine
C. I 34. she ___________ football everyday. A. playing
C. plays 35. Happy birthday! A. The same to you
B. Thank you
C.OK 五、组成句子(5×2分)
36. same / the / like / We / things / don’t
37. bue / to / school / by / He / goes
38. Ann / TV / on / cartoons / watches
39. Who / in / a / factory / works / car
40. from / does / the / Where / rain / come 六、选择括号内正确的一个。(5×2分)
41. They (A; has / B: have) lunch in the kitchen.
42. She (A: watch / B: watches) TV in the evening.
43. We (A: ride / B: rides) a bike to our school.
44. Ton and Alice (A: likes / B: like) listening to music. 45. His mother (A: wear / B: wears) a black coat.
好像不是这样的。
选择不同类的单词 (
1. A. need
B. tomorrow
C. next week
) 2. A. post office B. pet shop
C. post card
D. theme park(
) 3. A. CD
B. post card
C. story book D. cake(
4. A. shop
C. hospital
D. supermarket(
5. A. train
D. ship 选出下面各组单词中划线部分字母读音不同的单词 (
1. A. path
D. asking(
3. A. supermarket B. sun
D. hungry(
4. A. can.
D. bathroom]选择正确答案 (
) 1.What are you going to do this afternoon?
.A. I’m going to buy a book.
B. I’m a student.
C. I go to school by bike.
D. Are you a teacher? (
) 2. Excuse me. Where is the library?
.A. Where’s the museum?
B. Where’s the school?C. Where’s the hospital?
D. It’s next to the post office.(
I’m going to buy an English book.A. Do you have comic book?
B. What are you going to buy? C. This afternoon.
D. I’m going to plant trees.(
) 4. 当你去商店时,售货员通常首先会说:____________A. How are you ?
B. What are you going to do?C. Are you a student?
D. Can I help you ?(
) 5. Where are you going this afternoon?
.A. I’m going to buy some comic books. B. I’m going to the bookstore.C. Can I help you?
D. I’m going to visit my aunt.(
) 6. How do you go there?
.A. I’m going to buy a magazine about plants.
B. By bus.C. I’m fine.
D. I’m going to the shoe store.(
) 7.____________
This afternoon.
A. Where are you going?
B. What are you going to do?
C. When are you going?
D. What’s your name?(
) 8. What are you going to buy?__________
A. By a trin.
B. I’m busy.
C. A book.
D. Good idea.
答案?????????????????????????????????????
提问者评价
谢谢你!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
选择题的相关知识
其他2条回答
前三单元的
在哪里的?是在试卷上吗
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语选择题(要解释)_百度知道
高二英语选择题(要解释)
______the youth to the rising sun,Chairman Mao expressed his great hope for the young men.A.Compared
B.To compareC.Compare
D.Comparing_____by the rising price of gas,many car owners use their cars less frequentlyA.Driven
B.Being drivenC.To drive
D.Having driven
提问者采纳
comparingchairman Mao就是compare的主语,它们构成主谓关系,所以compare的非谓语形式必须为主动式;又因前半句表示伴随(Ving表伴随),不是表示目的(to V表目的),所以排除B2. A
Drivencar owners是drive的宾语,它们构成动宾关系,所以drive的非谓语形式必须为被动式;又因前半句动作(drive)发生在前,后半句动作(use)发生在后,他们之间构成因果关系,所以排除B(B项表示前后动作同时发生)选driven(表示前一动作比后一动作先发生)注意D项是主动完成式,如果改为having been driven也可以选
其他类似问题
高二英语的相关知识
其他10条回答
c a 第一题说的是 chairman mao将the youth和the rising sun做比较 主语是chairman mao 主动的 第二题主语是car owners 说的是汽车拥有者被汽油的涨价所逼迫
这里的driwen是指被迫 被动语态 这两句话都是相同主语 所以可以省略主语的
第一题, 选D,这是一个分词结构, 可知第一题前部分的主语与后面主语一致,都是,Chairman Mao 。Chairman Mao
Compare sth to sth.
是主谓关系。所以应该用主动语态。第二题,选A,同样的道理。many car 是被 drive(逼)。是被动关系。
此句主语是后半句的chairman Mao,谓语是expressed,所以前半句的动词compare要改成非 谓
语,又因为 compare这个动作时chairman Mao 主动发出,所以应该用comparing.解释为
(毛主席)把青年比作初升的太阳,毛主席表达了他寄予很大的希望在青年身上A这里drive应该理解为 驱动,许多开车的人用车的次数减少因为受到汽油涨价的驱动这里 是开车人被驱动,是被动语态,所以选A
看我的解释吧!应该简洁易懂。 1、选D。
考点:结合语境,考查非谓语动词。
难点:寻找compare 这一动作的发出者/执行者。
突破: ①句意判断:将年轻人比作/比喻为冉冉升起的太阳,毛主席表达了他对青年人极大的希望。 ②按照句意,compare 这一动作的发出者/执行者或逻辑主语是Chairman Mao ,或者说,Chairman Mao 与 compare 这一动作是主动关系。因此,需用comparing。2、选A。考点:
D comparing,把年轻人比作升起的太阳,毛主席表达了他对年轻人的寄望。
comparing ....to ....把...比作.....的意思。是现在分词作状语,和主句的主语之间是主动关系。
所以选择Ving 形式
compared ....to ...也可以做状语,但是是过去分词,它应与英语主句主语是被动关系
compare 是动词,在一个句子之中只有一个谓语动词,这里的谓语是expressed,所以不选择。
to compare
表示目的,语境不合B
Driven 是过去分词在这里做状语,表示被动和过去发生,语法上是没有错误,但是句子后面的
谓语use是一般现在时,表示现在一段时间内经常发生,但不是过去发生的所以是意思不符合
Being driven 就表示有现在发生的意思,且表示被动 意思是Many car owners are being
by .........
To drive 表示将来发生的事
Having driven 是主动形式,不符合这里的语境。例如,Having talked this issue
with my dad,
feel much better now. 这里I 和having talk 是主动关系。
1.D2.A你把现在分词,过去分词概念弄明白就ok
1,D逗号前面的是状语,整个句子的主语是Chairman Mao 。而把年轻人比作初升的太阳是毛主席主动的动作。2,A 句子的意思是 因为油价的上涨,很多的车主使用车少了。车主是被逼的,所以只能用被动语态。而B的意思是正在被逼,不符合题意。
选A。 年轻人被比作太阳。是被动。选A。car owners受到汽油涨价的影响。也是被动。
D A很简单,你就看主语跟动作是啥关系就行了。第一句毛泽东把年轻人比作朝阳,是主动关系第二句车主为汽油价格所迫,是被动关系。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案
  小编导语:初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案是小编为大家准备的初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案。单项选择题是初中英语考试中的经典题型。以下就是初一英语单项选择题专练题及答案,供你学习参考。  ( )1.My friend __________ America said he doesn't like Chinese food.  A. of B. with C. from D. to  ( )2.-- What club does he play ________? -- Juventus.  A. with B. to C. against D. for  ( )3.-- What do you think ______ the idea? -- I think it's funny.  A. of B. over C. in D. for  ( )4.He is friendly and most of his classmates like to play ______ him.  A. by B. on C. with D. and  ( )5.He doesn't ______ at school, but at home.  A. singing B. sing C. to sing D. sings  ( )6.When did you ___________ this morning?  A. go to school B. went to school C. goes to school D. going to school  ( )7.Where _____ your English teacher from?  A. does B. is C. do D. are  ( )8.----What are your school rules? ----We _____ eat in the classroom.  A. don't B. not C. can't D. can to  ( )9.-______________ is your brother, Tom? -He's much better.  A. What B. How C. Where D. Why  ( )10.My watch is old, but _________ is new.  A. his B. her C. your D. its  ( )11.The girl ________ the red dress is Alice.  A. in B. on C. with D. under  ( )12.-- _______ ? -- I'd like some noodles.  A. What do you like B. Do you like some noodles  C. What would you like D. What size would you like  ( )13..Mary can't play with me _______ she is too busy.  A. why B. so C. because D. because of  ( )14.Let' s ________ football.  A. playing B. are playing C. play D. plays  ( )15.--- Why do you want to see the dolphins? --- _____ I like them.  A. And B. But C. Because D. Then  ( )16.Do you want to __________ a football player?  A. wait B. be C. like D. call  ( )17.My father ___ mind sitcoms.  A. does B. doesn't C. isn't D. can't  ( )18.---_______ is the school library? ---It's next to the playground.  A. What B. Where C. How D. When  ( )19.Sundays, I usually go to visit my grandfather.  A. In B. At C. Of D. On  ( )20.---Thanks a lot. ---_________.  A. You are right B. That's right C. That's all right D. All right  ( )21.Here is a photo ___ our classmates.  A. of B. for C. at D. is  ( )22.--- What was the weather like yesterday? --- _____.  A. It's Sunday B. It is snowy C. It's July 3rd D. It was windy  ( )23.---- What does your brother look like? ---- He is ______.  A. clever B. lazy C. busy D. tall  ( )24.Nurses work at the ______.  A. bank B. hospital C. assistants D. clerk  ( )25.Molly likes to_______ with her friends and eat grass.  A. speak B. say C. get D. play  ( )26.Did he go to Central Park? __________.  A. Yes, he didn't B. No, he didn't C. Yes, he does D. No, he did  ( )27.I count ___________ money in the bank every day.  A. a lot B. lots C. many D. a lot of  ( )8.--- ____ are giraffes from? --- Africa.  A. What B. Where C. Which D. Who  ( )29.The students often ________ soccer in the afternoon.  A. playing B. plays C. are playing D. play  ( )30.---Is there a supermarket near here?  ---There is one _________ from the station.  A. cross B. across C. away D. of  ( )31.----Why do you like this play? ---- ______ it's funny.  A. because B. Because C. So D. For  ( )32.Fire can be useful, ____ it also can be dangerous.  A. and B. but C. or D. so  ( )33.She wants to ____ an exchange student in America.  A. is B. are C. be D. does  ( )34.He is always _________ to others.  A. friend B. friends C. friendly D. friendly  ( )35.Which do you like ________ ,tea or coffee?  A. well B. good C. better D. best  ( )36.Can you tell me the way ______ the post office?  A. for B. of C. in D. to  ( )37.Is your friend a boy _____?  A. and girl B. and a girl C. or girl D. or a girl  ( )38.Why _______ your parent like dolphins?  A. do B. is C. are D. does  ( )39.He often helps her _______ her homework.  A. does B. doing C. with the D. with  ( )40.-- How did you _______ your Sunday?  -- I stayed at home and watched TV.  A. play B. like C. spend D. want  ( )41.Mr Green is ________ English.  A. an B. / C.a D. the  ( )42.There is a hospital _________ the police station.  A. on B. with C. of D. opposite  ( )43.Father _________ Sports World, but mother ________.  A. like, don't B. like, doesn't C. likes, doesn't D. likes, don't  ( )44.--- Is there a supermarket on Second Avenue? --- ____.  A. No, it isn't B. Yes, it is C. there isn't D. Yes, there is  ( )45.Lucy and Lily do ______ homework every day.  A. one's B. their C. her D. they're  ( )46.My weekend is boring, but yours is ________.  A. bad B. difficult C. great D. clean  ( )47.It's an international school ___ children ___ 5-12.  A. for, of B. of , for C. of, of D. for, for  ( )48.-What are you doing? -- I am ________ a book..  A. seeing B. looking at C. watching D. reading  ( )49.My sister and I ________.  A. am doing my homework B. is doing my homework  C. are doing our homework D. are doing their homework  ( )50.--- What is your favorite _____? --- Football.  A. sport B. subject C. food D. music  1.C   2.D   3.A   4.C   5.B   6.A   7.B  8.C    9.B   10.A   11.A   12.C    13.C   14.C 15.C   16.B   17.B   18.B   19.D   20.C 21.A  22.D   23.D   24.B  25.D   26.B   27.D   28.B  29.D  30.B  31.B   32.B  33.C  34.C  35.C 36.D  37.D   38.D  39.D  40.C  41.B  42.D 43.C   44.D  45.B  46.C   47.A   48.D   49.C  50.A
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语选择题 的文章

更多推荐