his brother louiedoes we...

--- ____ does her brother improve his English? --- He improves it____ asking the teacher for he..._百度知道 --- ____ does her brother improve his English? --- He improves it____ asking the teacher for he... by . H with ? --- He improves it____ asking the teacher for help. W&  C. A --- ____ does her brother improve his E& B. Why 提问者采纳 所以想选A,by表示通过某种方式,what什么,下面是通过什么方式,一般提问原因 how怎样一般提问方式方法等,应是问他的兄弟怎样提高英语,用某种工具等,why为什么。根据题意,with多表示伴随的状况,一般对具体物品进行提问 其他类似问题 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁“ Hi, my name is John. I live in Australia. I like singing and drawing pictures. I have a twin brother. His name is Tom. We l”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网 最新公告: &&没有公告 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 “ Hi, my name is John. I live in Australia. I like singing and drawing pictures. I have a twin brother. His name is Tom. We l”阅读答案 &&&热&&&&& “ Hi, my name is John. I live in Australia. I like singing and drawing pictures. I have a twin brother. His name is Tom. We l”阅读答案 文章来源: 更新时间: 读下面的小短文,回答后面的问题。 &&&&& Hi, my name is John. I live in Australia. I like singing and drawing pictures. I have a twin brother. His name is Tom. We look the same, but we don't like the same things. He likes making kites and watching TV. Every Sunday, we help our father plant the flowers in our garden. Father puts the seeds in the pot of soil. Then we water it. In several days we can see the sprout. Please remember to put it in the sun every day. It will become strong soon.1. Does Tom like drawing pictures?_________________________________________________________ 2. Where does John live? _________________________________________________________ 3. How do they help their father? _________________________________________________________ 4. When can they see the sprout? _________________________________________________________ 阅读答案: 1. No, he doesn't. 2. He lives in Australia. 3. They help their father plant the flower in the garden. 4. After several days. 答案不唯一 阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin& 上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读: 【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】   网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)对打括号部分提问1、My brother often (does his homework)at the weekends.2、Nancy is from (the UK).3、This jacket is Wang Bing's.4、There is (one) butterfly near the flowers.5、Miss Zhang and I usually go to school (by bike).6、The girl (has got a bad cold).7、The st_百度作业帮 对打括号部分提问1、My brother often (does his homework)at the weekends.2、Nancy is from (the UK).3、This jacket is Wang Bing's.4、There is (one) butterfly near the flowers.5、Miss Zhang and I usually go to school (by bike).6、The girl (has got a bad cold).7、The students in my school like (English、Chinese and Art).8、They usually (watch TV) in the ecening.This jacket is (Wang Bing's) 1、My brother often (does his homework)at the weekends.= What does your brother often do at the weekends?2、Nancy is from (the UK).= Where is Nancy from?3、This jacket is Wang Bing's.=Whose jacket is this?4、There is (one) butterfly near the flowers.=How many butterfly is there near the flowers?5、Miss Zhang and I usually go to school (by bike).=How do Miss Zhang and I usually go to school?6、The girl (has got a bad cold).=How's the girl?7、The students in my school like (English、Chinese and Art).=What do the students in my school like?8、They usually (watch TV) in the ecening.=What do they usually do in the evening? when dose your brother doing his homework?where is Nancy from?Whose is the jacket ?How many butterflies near the flowers?How do Miss Zhang and you go to school ?What`s wrong with the girl?What do they often do in the evening? 1.what does my brother often do at the weekends? 2.where is Nancy from? 3.没有括号 4.how many butterflys are there near the flowers? 5.How do Miss Zhang and I usually go to school?

我要回帖

更多关于 brother louie 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信