较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢【新视野大学英语读写教程第二册】Unit 4 A Test of True Love讲义_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
70页免费14页免费75页4下载券15页3下载券11页免费120页2下载券4页1下载券164页4下载券4页免费22页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢44页免费41页免费75页免费70页免费71页免费
【新视野大学英语读写教程第二册】Unit 4 A Test of True Love讲义|【​新​视​野​大​学​英​语​读​写​教​程​第​二​册​】​U​n​i​t​  ​A​ ​T​e​s​t​ ​o​f​ ​T​r​u​e​ ​L​o​v​e​讲​义
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:7.33MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢562013新视野大学英语视听说2 单元测试 unit test 及习题-第8页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
562013新视野大学英语视听说2 单元测试 unit test 及习题-8
C.hard-earnedD.hard-earn;4.Robertisalwayssocarefu;5.Helenisgenerousandlike;6.Hey,Mike,whereareyou__;7.I'mgoingtotalktoabanke;A.borrowB.lendA.ofto;B.offtoC.awaytoD.awayfor;D.with;C.
C. hard-earned
D. hard-earning 4. Robert is always so careful _____ his money.5. Helen is generous and likes to help when someone is in _______. 6. Hey, Mike, where are you _________?7. I'm going to talk to a banker about a ________.A. borrow
A. of toB. off to
C. away to
D. away for
C. necessity
C. overD. with
C. lendingD. loan 8. You need money? I thought you were the _________.9. As you know, property values have been _____________.A. going into the roof
B. going in the ceilingC. going through the roof
D. going to the ceiling
A. keeping type
B. save typeC. saving type
D. reserving type 10. When you receive the bill from your credit card company, you can choose _____ pay the bill in full _____ only to pay a minimum amount of the moneyto wait until later to finish paying. A. either...nor
B. neither...orC. either...or
D. neither...nor 单元测试8Part I
ScriptDirections: Listen to the short dialogs, and then choose the correct answers to the questions. You will hear the recording twice. After the first playing, there will be time for you to choose the correct answers. Use the second playing to check your answers.1. (Listen to the audio recording for the question.) 2. (Listen to the audio recording for the question.)3. (Listen to the audio recording for the question.)4. (Listen to the audio recording for the question.)A. To tell the children who is the criminal.B. To keep the children stay at home all the time. A. Warning the woman against walking alone at night. B. Offering to walk back with the woman. C. Saying goodbye to the woman. D. Telling the woman to be on guard.A. The woman's book is stolen.B. The woman steals the book.C. The man supports piracy. D. The man tries to persuade the woman not to buy pirated books.A. She hopes to get back her laptop (笔记本电脑).B. She hopes to catch the thief.C. She hopes Steve will get over his rage. D. She hopes Steve will get some compensation. C. To encourage children to ask for permission before playing outside the house.D. To tell children not to open doors for strangers until they get the
name of the stranger. 5. (Listen to the audio recording for the question.) Part II
Script A. The man is for harsh punishments while the woman is against them. B. The woman is for harsh punishments while the man is against them.C. They are both in favor of harsh punishments.D. They are both against harsh punishments. Directions: Listen to the following recording, and then fill in the blanks withthe missing words. You will hear the recording twice. After the first playing, there will be time to write the missing words. Use the second playing to check your answers.
W:What do you think about your life hereM:Well, it's not too bad. I spendtime in an 8x10cell (囚室), and you spend most of your time in a 6x8W:That's a funny way of looking atM:Here I getW: You're getting more interesting. M:In prison I can watch TV andAt work youfor watching TV and playing games. W:Go on. I'mM:Here in prison theyfamily and friends to visit. In theoffice you can't even speak to your family and friendsW: Part III
ScriptDirections: Listen to the following recording, and then choose the correct answers to the questions. You will hear the recording twice. After the first playing, there will be time for you to choose the correct answers. Use the second playing to check your answers.
1. What is the dialog mainly about?A. The man tells the woman about the mugging he experienced.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、行业资料、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、高等教育、外语学习资料、562013新视野大学英语视听说2 单元测试 unit test 及习题等内容。 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  2013新视野大学英语视听说第二册 单元测试 unit test 答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2013 新视野大学英语视听说第二册 单元测 试 unit test 答案 Unit 1 ...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 10_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 10 Want freedom from fear? Done with this task. Your current...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 3_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 3 Every Jack has his Jill! Done with this task. Your current...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 5_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 5 Does your best friend have four legs? Done with this task....   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 2_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 2 What's on at the cinema? Done with this task. Your ...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 7_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 7 Does money talk? Done with this task. Your current score: ...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 9_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 9 Are you safe today? Done with this task. Your current ...   新视野大学英语视听说教程第2册单元测试答案 unit test 8_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 8 Crime does pay! Done with this task. Your current score: ...  新视野大学英语视听说教程 2(第二版) 答案(带 unit test) Unit1 Listening skills BBDCAListening in Task1 FTFTF Listening in Task2 BBDAC Listening in ...
别人正在看什么?您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&新视野
电影名称:
新视野大学英语4答案9单元-新视野
您还可能感兴趣
来源: qvod
有关 新视野大学英语4答案9单元-新视野 的剧情介绍
新视野大学英语视听说教程第二版第二册unit test答案新视野大学英语视听说教程第二版第二册答案 新视野大学英语(第二版)听说教程第二册 听力原文书后面光盘里就有的饿~~我就是用那个的~~
新视野大学英语4答案9单元-新视野}

我要回帖

更多关于 新视野大学英语1 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信