my mother is's son is ...

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2012年黄浦区初三英语二模试题及答案的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2012年黄浦区初三英语二模试题及答案 黄浦区 2011 学年第二学期二模试卷Part2 Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分词汇与语法)II. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案):(共 20 分)31. Southwold, a seaside town in England, has ________ history of more than thirteen centuries.A. / B. a C. an D. the32. To meet the needs of people from different countries, that book was published _________ different languages.A. at B. to C. in D. on33. Some people think that the grass is greener on _______ side of the hill.A. another B. other C. others D. the other34. I didn’t sleep well last night because there was too much ________ on the road.A. bicycle B. accident C. traffic D. car35. The young man fell in love with a _____ girl and they got married two months later.A. lovely B. happily C. gently D. beautifully36. It is hard to say which subject is _______ than the others in ing years.A. useful B. more useful C. most useful D. the most useful37. The government has done a lot, _______ some young people are still not satisfied with their life.A. and B. for C. but D. so38. You will achieve great ess, ________ you have a dream and believe in it.A. after B. although C. until D. if39. You ______ worry about your son. He can take care of himself.A. can’t B. may not C. mustn’t D. needn’t40. Let’s enjoy the days with our classmates. We _______ our junior high school in two months.A. will finish B. are finishing C. have finished D. had finished41. Whitney Houston, one of the most popular female singers, ________ on February 12, 2012.A. dies B. was dying C. died D. has died42. Google’s Street View map service ________ millions of users since 2007.A. wins B. won C. is winning D. has won43. Hurry up. Once the concert starts, nobody ________ to enter the concert hall.A. allows B. allowed C. is allowed D. is allowing44. Almost all students in Junior Three are busy _______ for ing final exam.A. prepare B. preparing C. prepared D. to prepare45. To improve our English, our teacher asks us _________ English newspapers every day.A. reading B. to read C. read D. reads46. Nobody knows ________ player will win the game until the last moment.A. which B. when C. how D. where47. More and more people _______ moving to small towns for a change in life.A. be B. is C. am D. are48. ________ exciting it is to travel around the world by bike!A. How B. How a C. What D. What a49. –Let’s go to get a pizza and a glass of orange juice.-- ___________.A. No, thanks. B. Good idea. C. Yes, please. D. Ok, I will.50. –You look so beautiful in your new dress.-- ________.A. Thank you B. No, I don’t C. I agree with you. D. I don’t think so.III. Complete the following passage, with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once. (将下列单词或词组填入空格,每空格限填一词,注意有一个多余选项)A in the past B safer C carefully D spendE weak F decision G look after H cause I dangerAs every parent knows, if you have children, you worry about them all the time. However, it seems that these dayswe’re worrying about our kids a lot more than we used to. Are we trying to protect our children too much and will this_____51_____ problems for them in later life?“Kids in the UK used to walk to school every day _____52_____but these days parents don’t let their children go outon their own in case something bad happens to them,” said Dr. Andy Hallert, a childcare expert. “If children stay in doorsall the time, they e _____53____.This means they often have health problems in later life.”The _____54_____of letting your kids go out by themselves is smaller than you might think. “The media(媒体) makesparents worry about children safety.” Says Julie Benz, a childcare expert. “But children are __55__now than they haveever been. If parents want their kids to grow up healthy, they shouldn’t protect them so much. Children need to make_____56_____themselves.”Over 27% of British children are now overweight ,partly because they _____57_____too much of their free puter games and watching TV. “I can understand why parents are worried,” says Julie Benz, “But if kidsnever go outside, they can’t learn to _____58_____themselves in the real world.”So far, we can learn that if you want happy and healthy kids, give them back their freedom.IV. Complete the sentences with the given words in their suitable forms(用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子,每空格限填一词)59. Thanks-giving Day falls on the ___________Thursday in November. (four)60. Most Chinese people think that 8 is a __________number. (luck)61. This kind of grass is __________used to deal with toothache in that area. ( wide)62. Nowadays many people share __________with their friends on the . (photo)63. The old lady gave half of her money to the homeless, although she is not rich_________.(she)64. At the _________ of last century, people in China lived in darkness. (begin)65. It’s great fun to watch the beautiful stars in the sky on _________night in autumn.(clearly)66. To keep fit, we should get rid of _________ eating habits and do more exercise. (healthy)V. Rewrite the following sentences as required(根据所给要求,改写下列句子,每空格限填一词)67. Many people in Japan lose their family in the earthquake last March.(改为一般疑问句)__________ many people in Japan _________ their family in the earthquake last March?68. It takes about three days to get to the moon by spaceship. (对划线部分提问)__________ _________does it takes to get to the moon by spaceship?69. The little boy has never seen a real panda with his own eyes. (改为反义疑问句)The little boy has never seen a real panda with his own eyes, _________ _________?70. Someone will give a speech on natural science this afternoon.A speech on natural science will___________ ____________ this afternoon.71. puter are made up of the three main parts.(保持句意基本不变)puters usually _________ _________ three main parts.72. Six-month-old babies are not old enough to tell the difference between need and want.(保持句意基本不变)Six-month-old babies are __________ __________ to tell the difference between need and want.73. Does anyone know the answer to the question? The maths teacher wonders.(合并为一句)The maths teacher wonders __________ anyone __________ the answer to the questionPart 3 Reading and Writing (第三部分读写)VI. prehension (阅读理解):(共 50 分)A. Choose the best answer (根据短文内容, 选择最恰当的答案):(12 分)&Everything happens for the best,& my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. &If you can carry on, one daysomething good will happen. &After graduating from college in 1932,I decided to try for a job in radio, then work my way up to sportsannouncer(播音员). I took the bus to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station. but I was refused every time.In one studio(演播室), a nice lady told me that big stations didn't want to accept inexperienced person-&Go to thecountryside and find a small station that'll give you a chance,& she said.I returned home, Dixon in Illinois. While there were no radio-announcing jobs in Dixon, my father sad Smith Wardhad opened a store and wanted a local sportsman to manage its sports department. Since I had played high schoolfootball in Dixon, I applied. The job sounded just right for me. But I still failed in the interview.At that moment, mom's words came to my mind: &Everything happens for the best.& Dad offered me the car to look for ajob. I tried WOC Radio in Davenport in Iowa. The program director, named Peter MacArthur, told me they had alreadyhired an announcer.As I left his office, I felt frustrated . I asked aloud, &How can a man e a sport announcer if he can't get a jobin a radio station?&I was waiting for the lift when I heard MacArthur calling, &What did you say about sports? Do you know anythingabout football?& Then he made me stand before a microphone (麦克风)and asked me to broadcast an imaginary(想象的) game. As a result, I did a wonderful job and was told to broadcast Saturday's game!On my way home, I thought of my mother's words again: &Everything happens for the best if you carry on, oneday something good will happen.74. The writer wanted to be __________.A a manager B a sports announcer C a sportsman D a program director75. After the writer graduated from college, he tried to look for a job __________ at first.A In Chicago B In Dixon C In Davenport D In Illinois76. The writer couldn't find a job in Dixon because__________.A he had played high school football B he did not pass the interviewC he dad no working experience D he had no interest in the job77. The underlined word &frustrated& means__________.A tired B pleased C excited D disappointed78. The writer was encouraged to realize his dream all the way by _________.A his mother's words B the nice lady's suggestionC his father's help D the program director’s advice79. The passage mainly tells us that __________.A it is hard to find a job B mother's help is necessaryC we should hope for the best D life is full of disappointedB. Choose the words or expressions plete the passage (选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):(12 分)What do you do if you're left on a lonely island? Surely you need to find a way to_____80______ the outside world.Your best chance of doing this is to draw the attention of a passing plane.Body signals(信号)Pilots from different countries understand body signals if they have the correct _____81_____. When you wave yourarms up and down in a straight line, it means &yes&. When you point downwards and wave your arm from side to side, itmeans &no&.Smoke signalsThe smoke from a fire can be seen from far away, so it's a good way to attract attention. If the weather is dry, itisn't____82_____to start a fire. But remember that fires can be very dangerous if they get out of control. Never make afire ____83____you're sure that it can't spread. If the ground is dark, light smoke can be seen more easily. Green grassand leaves produce light smoke.Ground-to-air signalsIt's a good idea to _____84_____ some signals, too. Use large pieces of wood to make the symbols(标记). If youcan't find any wood, use earth(泥土). Some useful symbols are:F --I need food and water.&II --I need medicine.&I --I am badly hurt.&X--I am unable to move from here.&Pilots' repliesIf the pilot lowers the plane's _____85_____from side to side, this means &message received and understood&. If thepilot flies the plane in a clockwise(顺时针) circle, this means &message received but not understood&80. A. keep in touch with B. make friends C. get along D. shake hands81. A. sight B. test C. training D. flight82. A. possible B. difficult C. necessary D. important83. A. since B. whether C. unless D. after84. A. warn B. build C. read D. watch85. A. windows B. chairs C. doors D. wingsC. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words.(在短文的空格内填入适当的词,使其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给):(14 分)Once my mother told me a story. In Africa, when an antelope (羚羊) wakes up every morning, the first thing it thinksabout is, “ I must be able to run faster than the fastest lion, or I will be k_________. ” At the same time, a lion wakesfrom his dream. The first thing the lion thinks about is, “I must be able to catch the s__________ antelope, or I will dieof hunger.” So, almost at the same time, the antelope and the lion get up and start running toward the rising sun.This is life: full of chances and challenge (挑战). Whether you are an antelope or a lion, you must go a_________when the sun rises. For students, it is just the same. If we do not study hard, sooner or later, we will fall b_________ theother students. At first, I did not know what the word “exam” meant. Later I knew an exam was a kind petition. petitions, there are always w_________ and losers. As I grew up, I got to petition well. In one’s life, theremust petitions, so people can improve.Each time I saw children playing games and heard their laughter, I wished I were that age again. However, Iremembered my parents’ words: “You must work very hard in order to have a good f__________.” So I picked up mypen and began to study hard again.I was still not sure petition really meant. One day, I was taking part in an English-petition.When I went to the stage, I saw other students looking at me kindly. I s__________ knew petition was. It is notas cruel as my teacher and parents told me. In fact, competition is the opposite: it is kind and necessary.I learned a lot from realizing this fact. Now I understand more about the world. Competition is important for us all.D. Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答下列问题):(12 分)Jessica and Joyce were best friends in junior grade three. They did almost everything together. Then one day, after amisunderstanding (误解), Joyce stopped talking to Jessica. For more than three months, Joyce refused to talk to Jessicaor answer her notes. “During that time, I found out what a important friend she was,” Jessica says, “I couldn’t even giveall my attention to my study, I just thought about how to heal (修复) our friendship. ”The next term, Jessica tried again. This time, Joyce was also happy to work it out. It took some time and hard work,but the friendship was healed.Most of us have suffered the pain of broken friendship. But the good news is that most friendships can be healed.Oxford professor Michael Argyle recently finished a 15-year study that found out what makes people happy. What didhe find? The key to happiness is having one close relationship and work of friends. Other studies show that oursocial connections make us healthier. Keeping healthy friendship is worth the hard work!If there’s broken friendship you’d like to heal, try the following advice:Try to see things from your friend’s point of view.Talk about the problem openly and kindly.At first, Jessica didn’t understand why Joyce stopped talking to her. Then Joyce finally explained that Jessica’s trickmake her upset. “I finally found out she was angry because I made fun of her in front of the boys in our class.” Jessicaexplained. Jessica meant nothing by her trick and thought it shouldn’t make Joyce upset. But when she realized that itwas embarrassing(令人难堪的) to Joyce, she stopped. Then their friendship could heal.It’s not strange for friendships to change. e when one friend tries to keep on while the other friend letsgo. If your friend isn’t ready to work things out, accept it and move on.93. Why did Joyce and Jessica stop talking to each other?___________________________________________________________________________94. How did Jessica feel when Joyce didn’t want to talk to her?___________________________________________________________________________95. After some time and hard work, Jessica and Joyce became friends again, didn’t they?___________________________________________________________________________96. According to Michael Argyle’s study, what is the key to happiness?___________________________________________________________________________97. Is it strange mon for friendship to change?___________________________________________________________________________98. If your best friend does not talk to you, what will you do?___________________________________________________________________________Ⅶ. Writing (作文):(共 20 分)99. Write at least 60 words about the topic “The hero in my eyes”.( 以“我眼中的英雄”为题写一篇不少于 60 个词的短文,标点符号不占格。)(注意: 短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。)Use the following points as a reference.(以下问题仅供参考)◆Who is the hero in your eyes?◆Why do you think he/she is the hero in your eyes? (Give one or two reasons.)◆What have you learned from him/her?(注意: 短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。)__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ ____________________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________Keys: 31-35 BCDCA 36-40 BCDDA 41-45 CDCBB 46-50 ADABA51-55 H A E I B 56-58 F D G59-66 fourth lucky widely photos herself beginning clear unhealthy67. Did lose 68. How long 69. has he 70. be given 71. consist of 72. too young 73. whether knows74--79 BABDAC80--85 ACBCBD86-92 killed slowest ahead behind winners future suddenly93. They stopped talking to each other because of a misunderstanding.94. She felt Joyce was important and she wanted to heal their friendship.95. Yes, they did.96. The key to happiness is having one close relationship and work of friends.97. It mon for friendship change.98. I will try to see things from my friend’s point of view and talk about the problem openly and kindly.播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2012年黄浦区初三英语二模试题及答案.doc
文档介绍:
2012年黄浦区初三英语二模试题及答案 黄浦区 2011 学年第二学期二模试卷Part2 Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分词汇与语法)II. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案):(共 20 分)31. Southwold, a seaside town in England, has ________ history of more than thirteen centuries.A. / B. a C. an D. the32. To meet ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:25次家庭人物关系表怎么填.英语的!还有一个输入正确的单词.人物关系表:grandfather grandmother father ____ uncle _____ daughter ______ ______brother daughter ______输入正确的单词:(1)My___is my father's brother.(2)My___is my mother'ssister.(3_百度作业帮
家庭人物关系表怎么填.英语的!还有一个输入正确的单词.人物关系表:grandfather grandmother father ____ uncle _____ daughter ______ ______brother daughter ______输入正确的单词:(1)My___is my father's brother.(2)My___is my mother'ssister.(3
人物关系表:grandfather grandmother father ____ uncle _____ daughter ______ ______brother daughter ______输入正确的单词:(1)My___is my father's brother.(2)My___is my mother'ssister.(3)My father's father is my______.(4)We call father and mother p____.(5)Your uncle's son is your_____.(6)I'm a boy.My father's daughter is my______.
  人物关系表:grandfather grandmother father _mother__uncle __aunt___ daughter ___son___ __sister____brother daughter ___son___  (1)my uncle is my father's brother.  (2)My__aunt_is my mother'ssister.  (3)My father's father is my___grandfather___.  (4)We call father and mother parents____.  (5)Your uncle's son is your__cousin___.  (6)I'm a boy.My father's daughter is my_cousin_____.文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于Word by Word Picture Dictionary - Intermediate Workbook with Answer Key的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:Word by Word Picture Dictionary - Intermediate Workbook with Answer Key -Intermediate Workbook. Steven J. Molinsky . Bill BlissContributing AuthorsJoan KimballElizabeth KylePrentice Hall Regents,Publisher: Tina CarverDirector of Production and Manufacturing: David ardiEditorial Production/Design Manager: Dominick MoscoProduction Supervision and position : Ken UaaElectronic Art : Todd Ware and Rolando CorujoProduction Coordi nator: Ray KeatingCover Designer: Merle KrumperInterior Design: Kenny Be(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])ckIllustrations: Richard E. Hill 1995 by Prentice Hall RegentsAll rights reserved. No part of this book may bereproduced, in any form or by any means,wi thout permission in writing from the publisher.Printed in the United States of America10 9 8 7 6 5 4ISBN 0 -13 -CONTENTSPersonal Information 1Famil y Members I and II 2North America 3The Wo rld 5Everyday Activities J 7Everyday Activities II 8The Classroom 9Classroom Actions 10Countries, Nati(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])onalities, and Languages 11Types of Housing 12The Living Room 14The Dining Room 15The Di ning Room: A Place Setti ng 16The Bedroom 17The Kitchen 18Kitchenware 20The Baby's Room 22Baby Care 24The Bathroom 25Personal Care Products 26Household Cleaning and Laundry 27Outside the Home 28The Apartment Building 30Housing Utilities, Services, and Repairs 31Tools 33Gardening Tools and Home Supplies 34Numbe rs 36Mathematics 37TIme 38The Calendar 39Places (来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])Around Town I and II 40The City 42Describing People and Things 43Describing Physical States and Emotions 45F ruj~ 47Vegetables 48The Supermarket I 49The Supermarket II 51Containers and Quantities 53Units of Measure 54Food Preparation and Recipes 55Fast Foods and Sandwiches 56The Restaurant 57Colors 58Clothing 59S Underwear, and Footwear 60Exercise Clothing and Outerwear 61Jewelry and Accessories 63Describing Cloth ing 64The Department Store(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html]) 65Video and Audio puters, Telephones, and CamerasThe Toy StoreMoneyThe BankThe BodyAilments, Symptoms, and InjuriesMedical and Dental CareMedical Treatment and the he Post OfficeThe LibraryThe SchoolSchool Subjects and upations I and IIWork ActivitiesThe OfficeOffice EquipmentOffice FurnishingsOffice Supplies. The FactoryThe Construction SiteThe CarHighwaysand StreetsPublic TransportationThe AirportThe he Weather and SeasonsOutdoor RecreationThe Pa(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])rk and the PlaygroundThe BeachIndividual Sports and RecreationTeam SportsTeam Sports EquipmentW inter Sports and RecreationWater Sports and RecreationSport and Exercise ActionsHandicrafts, Hobbies, and GamesEntertainmentTypesof EntertainmentMusical InstrumentsTrees, Flowers, and PlantsThe Environment and EnergyThe Farm and Farm AnimalsAnimals and PetsBirds and InsectsFish, Sea Animals, and ReptilesMeasurements and Geometric ShapesThe Universe and Sp(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])ace Exploration 211 311
III-A. WHAT'S THE QUESTIONl1. What';; your name?Peter Al an Waterman.5.16 River Road, Miami , Florida.2. _6.Peter. 33419.3. _7.Alan. (407) 689-3385.4. _8.Waterman. 05 2-65-9027.B. WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU NEED!name. addressWhat personal information do you need to ...1. send a birthday present? ---'&#(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])39;''&1&..'''''&''''''' _2. make an out-of-state telephone cal l? _3. introduce two people to each other? _4. visit a classmate? _5. hire an employee? _-= C. LISTENINGli sten and choose the correct answer.1. last name:@ Andrewsb. Sands4. area code:a. 205b. 209fi rst name:a. Andrew a. 14 Hudson Road in2.b. Stanley Westerly5. address:b. 14 Hudson Road inEastonphone number:a. 684-1 99(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])63.b. 844-1996zip code:a. 224906.b. 229401A. WHO ARE THEY!Replace the underlined words witha single word.Here are my wedding pictu res.Here's (1) my father's father. Thewom an next to him is (2) my father'ssister. Here's (3) my mother's brother.(4) his w ife. and (S) their children. O ver here is (6) my sister's son.and behind him are (7) his two sisters and (8) his father. These are(9) my husba nd's paren ts. What a fami(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html])ly!1. my '2 ra ndfa t her 4. my2. my 5. my3. my 6. my7. my _8. my _9. my _a. son-in-law,b. niece.c. gran dmothe r.d. da ughter-in-law.e. grandso n.B. RELATIVES-L 1. My father's mother is my2. My dau ghte r's husba nd is my3. My son's son is my4. My son's wife is my5. My brother's daughte r is myC. WHAT'S THE RELATIONSHIP!JackChris/' Mark, Anna~J, - Nancy John'6. Edward : Na ncy7. Edward : Jack8. Elizabeth : Chris9(来源:淘豆网[/p-4638388.html]). Anna : Patty10. Jo hn: Chrishusband: wifePatty, @ ... . _1__ _ ,. & -.li, C~~& ~-~ ..... .. '.. - ~)... &'&&&& ~ ..... ~ t ..#& \ ' ,M'& h loJ J I' 70;'& rc ae u ra P Ij'~~~'&Scott1. Michael : Julia2. Michae l : Patty3. Patty : Mark-t. Julia: Alice3. Alice: Nancy2A. WHERE AM I!To the north is Canada, to thesouth is South Dakota, to theeast is Min nesota, and to thewest is Montana. Where a:m'j.JI';:=l\:1-To the north is Virginia , tothe south is South Carolina,to the east is the AtlanticOcean, and to the we st isTennessee. W here am I?To the north is the YukonTerritory, and to the east isAlberta. W here am I?2.4.To the north is Nebraska,to the south is O klahoma,to the east is Missouri, an dto the west is Colorado.Where am I?To the north is Nica ragua,and to the south is Panama.Where am I?To the north is M ich igan, tothe south is Kentucky, to theeast is Ohio, and to the westis Illinois. Where am I?1.5. 6.To the north is Washington,to the south is Californ ia,to the east is Idah o, an dto the west is the PacificOcean. Where am I?To the north is Canada, tothe south is Massachusetts, tothe east is New Hampshire,and to the west is New York.Where am I?7. 8.dj'. I9l_ti3~ I'v'To the north is New York,to the south is M aryland andWest Virgin ia, to the east isNew Jersey, and to the west isOhio. Where am I?To the north is Arkansas, to the ),l&-&isouth is the Gulf of Mexico, tothe east is Mississippi andTennessee, and to the west isTexas. W here am I?10. _To the north is Arizona, to thesouth is Sinaloa, to the east isCh ihua hua, an d to the west isBaja California. Where am I?To the north is Florida, to thesouth is Jamaica, to the eastis Haiti, and to the west isMexico. Where am I?9.11. 12.3B. NORTH AMERICA GEOGRAPHY QUIZTry to answer the fol lowing questions without looking at the map.1. Name the one U.S. state that isn't south of Canada.2. Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, and Hawaii share mon feature. What is it?3.
took a trip from North Caro lina to Maine. She traveled along the coast. Name the states that shepassed through.4. Tom w as tired of the cold and the snow of Vermont and so he decided to take a trip along the Gu lf ofMexico. Which states did he see?5. Which U.S. states border Canada?6. Wh ich Canadian provinces border the U.S.?7. Which U.S. states border the Great l akes?C. WHICH WAY DID THEY GO!The Grisley Gang robbed the First National Bank and took off with the money.W hich way did they go-north, south, east, or west? You decide.1. From Utah, they passed through Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri. W hic h way eastdid they go?2. From M aine, they went through New Hampshire, Massachusetts, andConnecticut. Which way did they go?3. From Kentucky, they raced through Missouri and Kansas. Which way did they go? _4. From Panama, they sped through Costa Rica, Nicaragua, and EI Salvador.W hich way did they go?D. WHERE IN NORTH AMERICA HAVE YOU BEEN?1. W hich U.S. and Mexican states have you visited? W hich Canadian provinces have you seen? Locatethem on the map. . .2. W hich countries have you visited in Central America? .3. W hich place in North America would you like most to visit? Wh y? .4North America2. The long narrow country in South America w ith a coast on the Pacific Ocean is3. The large island off the eastern coast of southern Africa is _1. The co ntinen t that includes Canada is _ _ ---&QL!cl:L!O!l:JJa-&&L-_ _A. GEOGRAPHICAllY SPEAKING4. The body of water between South America and Africa is the _5. The Ocean is between Africa and Australia.6. The country that lies between Norway and Finland is _7. The country that shares borders with the Czech Republic, Slovak ia, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy, andSwitzerland is _8. The body of water north of Russia is the _9. The two land-locked countries of Sout h America are and10. Four islands located in the Caribbean Sea are _______ _ _ , and _11 . The country north of China and south of Russia is _12. The island off the southern coast of India is _B. GEOGRAPHICAL ASSOCIATIONSW hat es to m ind when you thi nk of . . . ?1. silk fabrics 4. The Kremlin 7. SydneyThe Great Wall 51. Petersburg &down under&Beijing Moscow kangaroosChina2. The Colosseum 5. The Yukon Territory 8. Ta] MahalLeonardo da Vinci Hudson Bay Ga ndhiVenice Vancouver Bombay3. &Uncle Sam& 6. Mt. Fuj i 9. The SphinxThe Mississippi River Kyoto The Great PyramidHoll ywood sushi Cairo5C. AROUND THE WORLDWhich country would you travel to if you wan ted to ... ?--.f.- 1. buy a samovar2. visit a coffee plantation3. purchase a colorful kimono4. observe lions, giraffes, and zebras in the irnatural habitat5. visit Niagara Falls6. see the temples in Bangkok7. climb Mt. Eve rest8. vi ew the ruins of M ontezuma's empi re9. see whe re the Berlin Wal l was10. watch ships pass through afamous canal_ 11. speak Portuguese in South America,.a. Germanyb. Nepalc. Brazild. United Statese. Pa namaf. Russiag. Mexicoh. JapanI. New Zealandj. Colombiak. ThailandI. Portugalm. Ken yan. Gu atemalaD. CAN YOU NAME
11. the country situated between Gree nlan d an d the United Kingdom?2. two countries w hose coasts are on the Black Sea?3. three countries that have gained independence during the past decade?4. four English-speaking countries?5. five African countries?6. six countries that were formerly part of the U.S.S.R.?7. seven Spanish-speaking countries?8. all the countries that border YOUR country?6播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表Word by Word Picture Dictionary - Intermediate Workbook with Answer Key.pdf
文档介绍:
Word by Word Picture Dictionary - Intermediate Workbook with Answer Key -Intermediate Workbook. Steven J. Molinsky . Bill BlissContributing AuthorsJoan KimballElizabeth KylePrentice Hall Regents,Publisher: Tina CarverDirector of Production and Manufacturing: David ardiEditorial Production/Design Man...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my mother is 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信