give you my lovemy best____(wi...

Peter, please give my best wishes ______ your family……单项选择及答案(2017届甘肃省)_九年级_漠阳资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Peter,&please&give&my&best&wishes&______&your&family……单项选择及答案(2017届甘肃省)
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
Peter,&please&give&my&best&wishes&______&your&family……单项选择及答案(2017届甘肃省)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
单项选择(每小题1分,共15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(&& )1. Peter, please give my best wishes ______ your family. A. for & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. at&& & C. to & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. from(&& )2. I wonder ______ Jane will sing an English song at the party.A. if & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. that& C. which &&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. where(&& )3. Jeff has two pen pals. One is from Australia and ______ is from Canada.A. others& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. another&&&&& C. the others&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the other(&& )4. We don’t know her. She is a ______ to us.A. relative&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. stranger&&& C. sister & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. classmate (&& )5. The villagers found a ______ dog in the house. Perhaps it died two days ago.A. dead & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. sick&& &&&&& C. young & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. strong(&& )6. Sam’s parents used to ______ him by not letting him watch TV.A. forget&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lay&&& &&&&& C. punish&&&& &&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. admire(&& )7. Some students in Class Two think the museum is fun ______.A. visiting& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. visit&&& &&& 21032C. to visiting &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to visit5(&& )8. Linda’s father was ______ happy ______ he bought a new bike for her.A. that & & & & & & & & &&& &B. toC. that & & & & & & & & & & & & D. to(&& )9. There are many ways ______ the festival. Which one do you like?A. celebrate&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. to celebrate&&& C. celebrating&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. to celebrating (&& )10. ______ clean the classroom is! Who cleaned it?01A. How a& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&&& C. What & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. How(& )11. ______ is a good idea to dress up as a black cat on Halloween.A. This&& &&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. That & C. It&&& &&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. One(&& )12. ―______ do you like best about the Mid-Autumn Festival?―I enjoy the delicious mooncakes.A. What&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why& &&&&&& C. When & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. How(&& )13. Rick has ______ five pounds because of eating too much during the Spring Festival.A. laid out&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turned on&&&&&& C. cut out & & & & & & & & & & & & D. put on(&& )14. The doctor warned us ______ more fruit and vegetables instead of meat.A. to eating && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to eat& &&&&& C. eat&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eating(&& )15. ―We’re going to have a party for mothers on Mother’s Day.―______. May I join you?A. No problem & & & & & & & & &B. Have a good tripC. Sounds like fun&&& & &&&&&&&&& D. Sorry to hear that
1-5 CADBA& 6-10 CDCBD& 11-15 CADBC
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)i give my best
我将全心付出
At last, I give my best wishes to all my friend.
最后,我献上我最诚挚的祝福给我所有的朋友。
Now finally, i give my best wishes to those who are in pursuit of happiness and love life.
现在,我把最美好的祝福送给那些追求幸福和热爱生活的人。
"I have my own things to do, " responded Nedved. "I'm playing football and I give my best on the pitch and do everything to win.
“我有我自己的事情做,”他回应道,“我踢球且在球场上付出我最好的一面,尽全力去赢得比赛,就是这样。
Now, that's actually a difficult question to ask-- to answer for a child, but I tried my best to give him an answer.
向一个孩子解释这个问题其实挺困难的,但我还是尽力给了他一个答案。
Absolutely. The best advice that I always give to my students is practice, practice, practice.
当然可以。我经常给我的学生讲,最好的方法就是练习,练习,再练习。
With your prayers and the help of my family I will give it my best shot.
I'll give my best.
I'll give it my best shot.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Give my best wishes to you all 为什么wish要用复数?
wish愿望祝福的意思,但不只一个,用复数表示满满道不尽很多的祝福愿望
wish是可数的吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Dreaming...I will give my best_卢允子吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1贴子:
Dreaming...I will give my best
在你自己的人生写成现实之前,你要做的是实现,而不是听着别人口中'残酷的现实'望而生畏
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 give you my love 的文章

更多推荐