Shevb.net leftt 丶 o(╯□╰)o ...

Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
Resolved questionsmy love,she left me without a reason,she is not like me anymore.what should i do???
For learning: Base language: EnglishCategory: Uncategorized
Aug 08, 2009
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.
Sort by: Time: oldest to newestTime: newest to oldestVotes: hightest to lowest
Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
Hi Xiaoqiang, I am sorry to hear that you have split up with your girlfriend. Maybe you could sms or email her and ask her
the reason why she left. If she doesn't respond then just let it be. I agree with Roi, go out with your friends and enjoy yourself. Time is
Aug 08, 2009
she reaaly left without any reason i guesst you not meant for each other..
try to go in someplace that lot of people whose hanging around
so you can forget her for a while.well as some man say "just a little drink and you can forget her" but if you have a time to talk to her ask her what did you done maybe their something that you do that she doesn't like then try to call her attention. and talk to her that your not going to do those things that she doesn't like well if that ain't work man try to look for someone that will understan you alot..o.k
be happy dude!!!
Aug 08, 2009
Sometimes, situations like that happens. Maybe she has a reason, but couldn't tell you. Everything in life has a reason for it. You just have to explore more. Your love, leaving you without a reason doesn't always mean that she doesn't like you anymore. She could have a very reasonable answer, but it depends on the situation. If you really love her, you would wait for her to come back. If she doesn't come back, then she's not right for you. Just be thankful that she left, because she lost someone she will never have again in her life. Just move on and live happily.
Aug 08, 2009
there's always a reason for this kind of thing and it could be a problem towards to either her or you.
I am no mean of blaming either of you but, have you ever come to an extent of assessing yourself?
if you have any means of communicating with her, do so.
but I would suggest to leave her alone, she may not be the right girl for you.
If you are meant for each other, she'll come back.... she will....
Aug 08, 2009
are yar! it is sad!
i am sorry to hear that!
first thing is if she had really loved you then it is not possible that she can leave you easily without even giving a reasone! after all she could give a reasone!
yet if you want to know reasone or want to patch up! then go to some places where you can find her! and ask her gentely for reasone!
yet if she dose not give answer then it is good for you to leave her! you can find some another who can understand you!
and dude! if you will study well and you will be some thing powerfull man then many girls will be around you! so dont worry!
be happy! -----& truth of life!
Aug 08, 2009
"my love,she left me without a reason,she does not like me anymore.what should i do???"
Aug 14, 2009
Submit your answer
Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.&
More open questions for learning English
(0) (1) (0) (1) (0)
More resolved questions for learning English
(1) (1) (1) (1) (1)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.&& SHE的《I.O.I.O》翻唱自 BEE GEES 比吉斯少年组 的同名歌曲《I.O.I.O》歌词:You know i love getting up in the morningWhen the sun first strikes the treesAll the morning birds that sing aboveStill bring back memoriesOf a girl who stood beside meWhen the rights i did were wrongBut she went back down the riverJust when i thought i could be strongWhen i thought i could be strong, so i singI.o. i.i.i.i.i.i.o. i.o. i.o. i.i.i.i.i.i.o. i.0.She never told me why she left meBut the letter say goodbyeNow my mornings are for wond'ringAnd my nights to reason whyWhy a stranger comes to steal the loveOf a girl i had to holdBut she went back down the riverJust when i thought i could be strongWhen i thought i could be strong, so i sing下载:http://224./b224/zh-cn/download/d98dfeaa7cf8b89f5adf041d56c81452/preview.mp3She left home two days ago.(改为现在完成时)_百度作业帮
She left home two days ago.(改为现在完成时)
She has been away from home for two days.希望我的回答能够帮到你,
she has been out for 2 days.
she has been out for two days.
she has been away home for 2days. left为瞬间动词,所以改为been away
She has been out for two days.九年级英语全册 Unit 10 By the time I got outside ,the bus had already left(第1课时)练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页1下载券6页免费2页1下载券2页1下载券6页免费2页1下载券6页免费40页3下载券45页5下载券2页免费
如该文档侵权或违规
九年级英语全册 Unit 10 By the time I got outside ,the bus had already left(第1课时)练习|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 she left 的文章