my ilaymyloveonyou for you is ...

my love for you is_土豆_高清视频在线观看All My Love Is For You [韩语版]歌词 少女时代-All My Love Is For You [韩语版] LRC歌词下载
All My Love Is For You [韩语版] 歌词查看 &
喜欢这首歌曲,请把TA分享给更多朋友:
少女时代 - All My Love Is For You中文歌词库 i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…新しい街で?った电车の映った不安そうな目をした私はあなたが?えてくれた自分らしさ忘れないでいまも辉いているかな流れてく景色 ふと深呼吸して见上げた空の果てあなたの?がした远く离れていても目を闭じればほら心はそばにいるAll My Love Is For You Nothing Left To Lose谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるから爱が?くなって倾いた世界で?がりそうな私をあなたは支えてくれた?れる电车で立つよりも简?だよって微笑んで世界が终わってもあなたの笑颜を永远に信じようとあの时决めていた远く离れていても目を闭じればほら心はそばにいるAll My Love Is For You Nothing Left To Lose谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるからAll My Love Is For Youどんな未?もこの手で开くの远く?かな道もあなたがずっと照らしてくれるから?き出せる恐れずに谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるから…心はそばにいるAll My Love Is For You心はそばにいる心はそばにいる
[ar:少女时代] [ti:All My Love Is For You] [00:00.20] 少女时代 - All My Love Is For You[00:06.12] 中文歌词库 [00:13.21] i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…[00:16.00] i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…[00:18.81] i yeah i yeah i yeah ehh…[00:24.99] 新しい街で?った电车の映った不安そうな目をした私は[00:35.86] あなたが?えてくれた自分らしさ忘れないでいまも辉いているかな[00:46.32] 流れてく景色 ふと深呼吸して见上げた空の果て[00:55.00] あなたの?がした[00:58.08] 远く离れていても目を闭じればほら心はそばにいる[01:08.37] All My Love Is For You Nothing Left To Lose[01:14.11] 谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるから[01:33.16] 爱が?くなって倾いた世界で?がりそうな私を[01:44.67] あなたは支えてくれた?れる电车で立つよりも简?だよって微笑んで[01:54.95] 世界が终わってもあなたの笑颜を永远に信じようと[02:03.05] あの时决めていた[02:06.83] 远く离れていても目を闭じればほら心はそばにいる[02:17.01] All My Love Is For You Nothing Left To Lose[02:22.54] 谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるから[02:31.15] All My Love Is For You[02:41.00] どんな未?もこの手で开くの[02:52.71] 远く?かな道もあなたがずっと照らしてくれるから[03:03.48] ?き出せる恐れずに[03:08.38] 谁よりも爱の意味を力を知ってるから…[03:24.15] 心はそばにいる[03:30.26] All My Love Is For You[03:35.64] 心はそばにいる[03:47.38] 心はそばにいる<: My Love for You Is the Sun (5): Julie Hedlund, Emma Walton-Hamilton, Susan Eaddy: Books
Windows Phone
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Free Shipping for Prime Members |
Fast, FREE Shipping with
Only 6 left in stock (more on the way).
Add to Cart
Want it tomorrow, Jan. 14?
Order within
and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout.
To see addresses, please
Use this location:
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
on orders over $25.
Condition:
Used: Very Good
Comment: A well-cared-for item that has seen limited use but remains in great condition. The item is complete, unmarked, and undamaged, but may show some limited signs of wear. Item works perfectly. Pages and dust cover are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to .
Add to Cart
Add to List
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Add to Baby Registry
Have one to sell?
Flip to back
Flip to front
Playing...
You&#039;re listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
My Love for You Is the Sun
& September 9, 2014
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
for this author
Are you an author?
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
for this author
Are you an author?
(Illustrator)
"Please retry"
My Love for You is the Sun is a love letter from parent to child, written in verse and expressing that timeless and unconditional love through metaphors from the natural world. My Love for You is the Sun, a Tree, the Rain, a River... but of course, it s also about more than familial or parental love, it s about the universal, infinite nature of love itself, and as such, will hold crossover appeal for all ages. Edited by best-selling children s book author Emma Walton-Hamilton, and illustrated with the amazing clay art of Susan Eaddy, this melodious tour of parent-and-child animals in their various habitats will mesmerize children at bedtime, and help them feel a connection with the loved one sharing it with them. With soothing verses evoking the beauty and wonder of the natural world, combined with stunning, hand-sculpted clay illustrations, this book is one families everywhere will read again and again.
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the
in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price: $34.94
Add both to Cart
Add both to List
Buy the selected items togetherThis item:My Love for You Is the Sun by Julie Hedlund Hardcover $17.99 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
by Patricia Hubbell Hardcover $16.95 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Hardcover$16.95
Paperback$4.14
Hardcover$14.66
Hardcover$14.39
Editorial Reviews
About the Author
Julie Hedlund is the author of &#34;A Troop is Group of Monkeys,&#34; &#34;A Shiver of Sharks&#34; and the upcoming bedtime story &#34;My Love for You is the Sun.&#34; Her website, , is an incredible resource for writers and her blog posts and resources have helped many an aspiring kidlit writer reach their goals. Julie is the founder of 12 x 12, a forum for authors to kick-start their manuscript writing over the course of 12 months.
NO_CONTENT_IN_FEATURE
Product Details
Hardcover: 24 pages
Publisher: Little Bahalia Publishing (September 9, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-
Product Dimensions:
9.3 x 0.5 x 11.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces ()
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,226,800 in Books ()
Customer Reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top Customer Reviews
on September 9, 2014Format: Hardcover
The author really captures that feeling of unending love a parent has for a child. There is no way a child couldn't feel loved by having a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle read this to them. The clay illustrations are simply stunning and I can see many a storybook time prolonged as the reader investigates all the detail in every picture. This is why the term picture book was created. You will enjoy every moment of reading this book to the special children in your life.
9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
What a beautiful way to welcome a baby into the world. Julie Hedlund's calming verses affirm that a parent's love is as tangible as what is all around us--the sun, the wind, the rain, etc. And Susan Eaddy's rich, textured pictures will cling to the &#34;warm and fuzzy&#34; part of your brain--making MY LOVE FOR YOU IS THE SUN a cherished book.
8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
How do you show your love to your child? My Love For You is the Sun is a wonderful illustration on this sweet message. Julie Hedlund's words touch on the emotion you feel as a parent and interweaves it with nature. While Susan Eaddy's clay illustrations mold the story, giving each verse a vivid image. PB&Js from this reader!
7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Young children need reassurance that we will still be &#34;with&#34; them wherever they venture. The beautiful language in this book offers sweet affirmations that focus on positive relationships between adults and children. The illustrations encourage free expression with gorgeous sculpted clay nature scenes. Every child loves animals and will relate to the snuggles between koalas, horses, racoons, and more. My Love For You is the Sun is the perfect book for an expectant mother to read to her little peanut, a far-away grandparent to send to their grandchild, or a daddy to read to his toddler every night before bed...at least 5 times or more. Unconditional love streams through this book and into your heart. (I received an advanced copy of this book for an honest review.)
6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
&#34;My Love for You is the Sun&#34; is a beautiful, sweet, and engaging bedtime story. Along with beautiful illustrations that jump right off the page, the lyrical language of the book will lull you into a peaceful state. This book is perfect for cuddling with your children, reminding them of all the ways that you love them. I only wish I'd had this book when my own children were younger! I know it would have been a favorite bedtime tradition.
5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
My Love for You is the Sun is a lovely poem for children and parents alike. Sweet text paired with vibrant images of animals and nature scenes will make this a favorite for bedtime and the perfect gift for new parents. My son enjoys it and studies the beautiful clay illustrations. The clay images and words are lovely. (Note: I received an advance copy of this for my honest review.)
4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
This is one of the most beautiful children's books I have read. Reading it out loud to my son felt almost as though I was singing him a song. The illustrations are so enchanting I could stare at them for hours. We absolutely loved everything about it!
Sending feedback...
This book, with it's simple prose, was amazing. It's a prefect bedtime read for youngsters with illustrations that can help kids feel the environment the stanza is referring to. Loved it! Wish my kids were younger so I could read it to them :)
Sending feedback...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers.
This item: My Love for You Is the Sun
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Hardcover$16.95
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.[日]少女时代 - All my love is for y_罗马音歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,825贴子:
[日]少女时代 - All my love is for y收藏
3D双端东方魔幻网游「大青云」勾魂公测,穿越逆转,封神故事,全新演绎!
Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah oh[Jessica] Atarashī machi de notta densha no mado utsuttaFuan sona me o shita watashi wa[Seohyun] Anata ga oshiete kuretaJibunrashisa wasurenaideIma mo kagayaite iru ka na[Taeyeon] Nagare teku keshiki futo shinkokyushite[Yuri/Hyoyeon] Miageta sora no hate [Tiffany] anata no koe ga shita
[All] Tokuhanarete ite mo me o tojirebaHora kokoro wa soba ni iru[Tiffany/Jessica] All my love is for youNothing left to lose[All] Dare yori mo ai no imi o chikara oshi~tsu terukaraEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah[Yuri] Chikara wo shitteru kara[Tiffany] Ai ga karuku natteKatamuita sekai deKorogari sona watashi wo[Sunny] Anata wa sasaete kuretaYureru densha de tatsu yori moKantanda yotte hohoende
[Seohyun] Sekai ga owatte mo anatanoegao o[Sooyoung/Hyoyeon] Eien ni shinjiyou to [Taeyeon] ano toki kimete ita[All] Toku hanarete ite mo me o tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru[Seohyun/Jessica] All my love is for youNothing left to lose[All] Dare yori mo ai no imi o chikara oshi tsu terukara[Tiffany] All my love is for you…Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah[Yoona] Donna mirai mo [Jessica] konote de hiraku no
[All] Toku harukana michi moAnata ga zutto terashite kurerukaraAruki daseru osorezu niDare yori mo ai no imi o chikara o shi~tsu terukara….[All] Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah[Seohyun/Yuri] Kokoro wa soba ni iruEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah ([Taeyeon] All my love is for you)Eyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah[Heyoyeon/All] Kokoro wa soba ni iruEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeahEyy yeah Eyy yeah Eyy yeah[Sooyoung/Yoona/All] Kokoro wa soba ni iru
[日]少女时代 - All my love is for you
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 ilaymyloveonyou 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信