英语作文就学生人民币应不应该升值带手机写一篇作文...

英语作文就学生应不应该带手机写一篇作文120词以上
血刺轩er344
recently our class had a heated discussion about whether students should carry a mobile phone with thenselves. some hold the views that mobile phones should be carried .to begin with,mobile phones provide a good platform for students to communicate with their parents,teachers and friends.Second,mobile phones is the best tool to seek help in case of emergency or accidents.besides, nowadays mobile phones have a variety of functions,such as e-dictionay,camera and mp3,students should make good use of these functions and as a result,they can refer to their mobile phones whenever they meet strange words.they can also listen to music and play some games to relaese pressure. however,others are not,they think it is easy for some students to be addicted to the internet,which had a bad effct on their studies.worse still,they may send short messages in class or exam.also,mobile phones have radiation that harms our health. I think every coin has two sides,we should make use of its advantages properly.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
写一篇关于中学生上学可不可以带手机的英语短文(
下载积分:5000
内容提示:写一篇关于中学生上学可不可以带手机的英语短文(
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:283|
上传日期: 05:11:14|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
写一篇关于中学生上学可不可以带手机的英语短文(
官方公共微信您当前位置:
关于中学生使用手机的英语作文范文
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  关于中学生使用手机是中考的敏感话题,,近几年常考,形式多样。下面是我们中考网小编为大家整理的关于中学生使用手机的英语作文范文,欢迎大家阅读学习!
  关于中学生使用手机
  赞成意见:
  1.现在是信息社会,手机是最快的信息交流的工具之一。
  2.应充分利用好手机。如偶遇突发事故,可立即拨打手机求助。
  3.可在每天学习之余利用手机游戏放松一下自己。
  4.只要正确使用好手机,紧跟时间并无过错,追求时尚可以理解,但学习是首要任务。
  反对意见:
  1.学校已提供了公共电话,因此手机并不能带来更多的方便,而且花费较多。
  2.若课堂接听手机会影响上课。
  3.学生玩手机游戏或接发短信,将无法集中精力学习。
  参考作文:
  Nowadays mobile phones are becoming more and more popular among the middle
school students. Some students think that it is easy to use them to keep in
touch with parents and classmates.Also,they can be used to listen to music or
take photos. But others think that we don't need to talk with parents and
classmates with mobile phones,because we meet them every day. And mobile phones
may influence our study。
  In my opinion,it's not wrong to follow the fashion,but the most important
thing is how to use the mobile phone in a right way。
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号您现在的位置: &
& 上学是否应该带手机_900字
上学是否应该带手机_900字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
82人浏览了这篇文章
不久前你班老师建议学生上学不带手机,你班的学生展开了讨论,请你根据下表总结讨论情况。注意:词数为100左右。
态度 反对老师的建议 支持老师的建议 未表态
人数 45% 50% 5%
理由 在信息社会,手机是每个人的必备工具 会影响教学,校内
已安装公用电话
Now in the country areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of the reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their school. As a result, they have to stay at home to make money to keep their families. Another reason is that many parents think it useless for the girls to study and they would not like them to go to school. A third reason is that some children are not interested in their lessons, and would not like to go to school.
In my opinion all the children including the girls should have the chance to receive education. All the people should pay attention to the education of the children who will play a very important part in the future of our country.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu33456/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章求一篇英语作文、、关于学校不让带手机的,具体内容、、、一::::带手机现象严重 二有的学生不能...求一篇英语作文、、关于学校不让带手机的,具体内容、、、一::::带手机现象严重 二有的学生不能正确使用手机,结果影响学习 三做为中学生,平时不宜与外面““朋友””联系 四希望同学正确处理学习和生活关系 急需此篇作文,
Recently, many students bring their mobile phones to school. However, most students can't use the mobile phone at the correct time and the correct way. So at last it affect learning.
As a student, it's not good to call your friend who is not a student in your school. I hope the students can handle the relationship between learning and life correctly. If you could go to school without taking a mobile phone, please don't bring it to school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 人民币应不应该升值 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信