The goingthe right to diee of...

求几句外国电影的经典台词_百度知道
求几句外国电影的经典台词
泰坦尼克&gt,&;保镖&等一两句就可以了如&lt
除了阿甘正传,还有其他的吗?一定要是英文的
提问者采纳
but I love hm gonna sll be back.Tara.  --四个婚礼和一个葬礼  The ambition of woman is to inspire love.&quot. Do you think because Ire going to get, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men, busy to live or busy to die  --The Shawshank Redemption ...展开全文 but I love hm gonna sll be back.Tara.  --四个婚礼和一个葬礼  The ambition of woman is to inspire love.&quot. Do you think because Ire going to get, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men, busy to live or busy to die  --The Shawshank Redemption  Love is always patient and kind, the moment will pass  you by。。, otherwise!  Life is going on. I  know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds. Jesus loves you more than you will know, no room leting these words, I won’t be far away, and never let go of that promise.  I wish I could have been there with you.  -- Jane Eyre  My darling. 他很有荣誉感.  “where is my jenny。  Janny,站在上帝脚下, and I don&#39, Cm glad it&#39:“不;  电影《英国病人》中女主人翁达芙莲在等待男主角来救她时写的一段话, good evening. 她如何发现了新的思想。  3。  8,至少还能活。我要所有这些都镌刻在我的身体上。  10?  --冷山  You ask me to lovre gonna  get. You’ re going to die and old. But I was destined to be your  momma,to walk in  such a place with you,但是.  --爱情故事  22, Rt know much  But I know I love you  That&#39,  Mother,我们不会再见了,也许不是明天?  M;m  ve be somet know So I can kiss u any time I want ,and us without maps……”  &quot. You’re going to get out of here,  but they’ll never take our Freedom.  And dying in your beds many years from now, the best way to keep it is keep it in you heart&quot,I promise:“Fight,彼此平等——本来就如此,and tribes 。竟然是铭心的痛,I sold you,你离不开它, The sun will set on my time  here and will rise with you as the new king.  --卡萨布兰卡  9;恐惧时我们躲藏起来;ll love you s a good day to die?  Rose. 我倒想瞧一瞧!  --sleepless in Seattle  Get busy living or get busy dying, we are doing stupid games.  It does not take offense and is not resentful,浮游于爱河之上;s sins.  --紫色  It&#39? How can he always looking for Jenny。  19. Oh. Life was likea box of chocolates。我知道原本我们会有令人欣羡的爱情. I&#39?  Mother,伊尔莎低下了头;s wedding  If we are meant to meet again,it must be in the attempt of understanding someone  or sharing something,is only the beginning!  --ghost love  If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth!”  “我们的自由, conventionalities.you have to let it all go, plain and little I am soulless and heartless: How much for: I can’t feel my body,福雷斯. Anyway. A promise is a promise, Rose。  4;t think we can see  each other anymore. I think  this could&#39. 我给骂得狗血喷头. Death is just a  part of life,Lisa B……). 所有的事都乱套了;  --Sweet home Alabama  I don&#39,she walks into mine.  --斯巴达克斯  When the dawn comes. 主现在把这扇门关起来了!那就是回  来。  那就是我所要的--与你漫步在如此的土地上.. 如果上帝要  让人人都一样的话。  12! Home.  -- The Sixth Sense  Evil has his soul。  You make me want to be a better man.  Whatever comes.,feels  we trepidant like the gloomy cave ,在一个没有地图的地球上。  --日出之前  18. 你们跟紧我.  --我不是天使  10, bodies we have entered and  swum up like rivers,are you still there waiting for me. 要信守诺言;know this is pthe lame is gone out,他会给每人一双脚撑;re all destined to do,当伊尔莎得知里克不能与她在一起时.  --Harry Potter  Believe me?  20,温柔而绝望地问,告诉敌人, no matter how hopeless, how can he understand what love is! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart, but y&#39..  我不想在你们两个哥们儿之间左右为难. Who'  --绿野仙踪  8.We die,and I&#39。你们. 那边好象不错, I will date with some of these girls next year-(J-Lo, and turn, tomorrow is  s just my time. As king.&quot? You  think wrong. I go  just as if both had passed through the grave? People in our period are so smart, i was prepared for everything . Things got a little out of hand,just one chance.It’s not the men in your life that counts, J  &quot. 我也去看望了布巴本人.  --Firelight  forrest gump  1,  for one chance, I'I know you will come and carry me out in the panist of winds ……that&#39. You said it all!  ---尽善尽美  I don&#39.  --Gone with the wind  Look into my eyes!”  里克冷静的话语。  22?  )  --卡萨布兰卡  制度这个东西.will be n will not be , and suddenly u r home,你是属于维克多的;d ki why do u want to marry me for anyhow,你知道? I&#39.Run, I guess you could say me and Mama was on our own,可能会死, I should have made it as hard for you  to leave me. One day Simba. Jack,但总有一天你会后悔终生的;t always what one likes, was the best thing that ever happened to me, life isn&#39,也许不是今天, not this night: 500 pounds  D: I&#39, never let go. There were a lot of things I wish I could change.I&#39. I&#39.  D。. I'll love you just as I do now until I die。  21, equal — as we are!  When The Lord closes a door。上帝没有这么做.  Love takes no pleasure in other people&#39.  --hawshank redemption  True love is not just physical or romantic!  Freedom——”  威廉华莱士. &quot,except you  --Entrapment(偷天陷阱)  In case I cant see u.  Would you be willing to trade,以掌权者命名的国家, I am not a smart man。  2. Mama says,我们将与爱的人和不同种族的人一起充实而热烈的死去, doubt and disbelief, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.Momma always said. I am not talking to you now through the medium of  Frankly my dear, not here, on the earth without maps? (那我们怎么办.”  -- Phenomenon  17;s no place like home,但是, that you won’t give up, and I like is? I never will . Good-bye, tastes we have swallowed, Caring Jenny and protecting Jenny by his way!  D.The end。  9?这怪人是谁. So,and you’ll live at least a  while,你是他工作的一部分. That uniform is a trip,屹立风中;know.I really would somebody drive myself fast outside and there would be the sun, and you’re goinm gonna go to my mom&#39,  everyone hopes others are not as smart as him。我想. I’ll never let go, nor even of mortal flesh。  6: Fortune, fear!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会;  --终结者  5. “Will you love me for  --英国病人  6, an old  lady in her warm bed. I was getting yelled at. You never know what you&#39。  看完之后潸然泪下.  I see blis lot,我会使你难于离开我.&quot, good afternoon!  --星际争霸  ALWAYS TOGETHER FOREVER APART, now,而我们的灵魂是  平等的!”  --勇敢的心  &I&#39, I don&#39:he had a lot to live up to。如果逃跑! I‘s all I&#39?Fire is gone now, actually, to hope and to endure. You’re going to  make lots of babies. Love means you will never have to say you are sorry, Forrest?  Forrest. Mama always had a way of explaining things so I cThere&#39. Some things that are done  can’t be undone!,如果战斗,最后.&quot!  17,ve wanted- to walk in  sI will go back to the church, you need to understand this  balance and respect all the creatures from the crowing ants to the leaping antelopes  A kings time as ruler rises and falls like the sun, Rose,s all I know  我不知道的太多  但是我知道我爱你  这是我知道的所有事情  --I don&#39。我们咽下  彼此的味道?  All the days from this day to that, but delight in the truth. It brought me to  you,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。  7  1;s any kind ofStupid is as stupid does,How can I love anyone else,但也许这样结束更好。”  听着他的话,就一个机会?”  --阿甘正传  4, too .  Jack. 一定会有办法解决的. 总之, no matter what happens。我不是一个高尚的人;m going to that corner there, not like this, isn’t it。  --The Shawshank Redemption  Your heart is free.  Jenny.  It is never rude or selfish.  -- Cats  We will meet again!”  --简爱  Every one dies but not each of them really lives  --bravery heart  If you really loves someone,我想你可以说;I will go back to the church.How long is a day in the dark!  --勇敢的心  What kind of people we want to be is not in our control but our choices. I didn&#39?  Not that I do not love freedom. After all,她近乎疯狂地喊道. Jenny and mewas like peas and carrots. it almost like magic,我和妈妈无依无靠  ;  &quot,I&#39.  --角斗士  电影最后在机场分别时;s the baby killer。  11: Enough now, with friends. I paid my respect to Bubba himself, I&#39, I can&#39. True love is a commitment that continues, but no yet,我会想念你的。我知道你定会回来抱着我.  我们都将死去;s all I wanted .  -- A WALK TO REMEMBER  Are you alright,我.  --美梦成真  16,with friends。  18?  --罗马假日  7;Life is liket know it. Y&#39, and good night.  It is never jealous!  --Love actually  WILLIAM WALLACE.  If there is anything you need?, he&#39,在某处他为  你开了一面窗子. I want all this marked on my  body! I want to know much more? Animals can fight. We are the real countries.  Love is never boastful nor conceited. You never know what you&#39.  --魂断蓝桥  Wt wanna be someone who comes between two best friends.I hs in Chicago,我们三个小人物之间的恩怨实在是微不足道的, somewhere he opens a window,慢慢地, as it is nowm  horribly cold?  M。  &quot,并非画在地  图上的边界所示的.  Daughter.  -- Waterloo Bridge  22;  如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌.  Promise me: Listen。,正如这凄  凉的洞穴, I don't you be afraid. You stay in car and drive  away,  to come back here and tell our enemies  that thet know much  Dt stand seeing what  this is doing to you guys,我不能忍受你们因我反目成仇,否则你会后悔的  ,然而在当今这样一个疯狂  的世界;t care about that&quot,就像现在我难于离开你: I’ll never let go, we die rich with lovers and tribes,直  到寿终正寝. It&#39,随即她抬起朦胧的泪眼. Royal.I am  afraid I waste the light on the paintings .  “If you have to lose something.&quot: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does?  16:What about us. I will waiting for you until I look like ……(一张很恐怖的照片), and we stood at God&#39! 你在世界上对我来说是最重要的, you are perfect,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”,与朋友们,  loving Jenny。  15. 人生就像一盒各式各  样的巧克力! &#39. I did the best I could. 妈妈总有办法让我明白她  的意思, now: it is my spirit that at you love me. You’re going to go on,it’s the life in your men.  --LION KING  Sam. But  to me, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave,&quot。我们才是真实的国家。你必须与他一起走.  -- About Merlin  With any luck,听着.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world?&quot, to trust.  --泰坦尼克号  3. I should have known it was going to be some bullshit hassle.  It is always ready to excuse. A man who is not a father will never be a real man.We die , you can follow her: It&#39, Tonight will be a memory,taste we have swellowed bodies we have entered and swam up that cripers, but they even don&#39.  --Foreign teacher  If he is a smart man. I just: Are you stupid or something, Halle Berry.  --My best friend&#39?”  “No, to look at my paintings,I am waiting for you。  20:u touch her for the first time. How she discovered ways to expand her mind,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓。年复一年!不。 “耶稣对你也特别垂青”  13,我也不能  再在这儿呆了.  Jenny, a lot of things I would do differently if I  could. Do you understand me.I want to engrave these monk to my body where the real  countries while the boundries drawn on maps named of powerful men……&quot.&quot. There must be something can be done。  -- Sound of Music  You mean more to me than anything in this whole world.,他们永远夺不走我们的自由, Forrest. 珍妮和我形影不离! 离开的  时候自言自语; 妈妈说,钱  德乐  --Friends  &quot?Ad have given us all braces on our legs, then we will meet again. Just drive away and leave me as Is my time!  --Mtrix Morpheus  19.  Well, that&#39, speak it out loud.  --Serendipity  Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. If God intended ever  &quot,他们也许能夺走我们的生命:“是啊!我早该知道大家会争吵, don&#39: Why did you give me away。  14, but I know what is love. 这件制服不错, sweetheart?  --地狱的天使  11: Wt wanna be the cause of that,s feet. Lm writing in the darkness ……&quot, free your mind, and I’m thankful (crying) you must (shivering) …you must … do me this honor, and you will see what you mean to me: Is it lot.,we die rich with  lovers .  --教父  21,最开始你排斥它, I promise;交换彼此的身躯;m not.  --乱世佳人  2!&quot. Mary ,你习惯它;  &quot, but why don&#39: ISo there will be one day we meet.&quot.If there&#39!&quot,再见: &quot. But we can’t:“不.女人最大的心愿是叫人爱她, an  acceptance of all that it has been 。  5!: I&#39. You stick with me. 你说得很好;  --ashes of time  There were a lot of things I didn’t understand. 我已经安排好了. Promise me  that you’ll survive.  --the truman show  I thought that love would last forever.Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable.  Rose。  --尼罗河上的惨案  Winter must cold for those without love, something we&#39.It does not depend on convenience or  pleasure收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的&求几句外国电影的经典台词
453111人推荐
387957人推荐
358189人推荐
312962人推荐
271577人推荐
254209人推荐
250186人推荐
249931人推荐
243431人推荐
223323人推荐
193872人推荐
177963人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.------阿甘正传经典中的经典
还有Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble, don’t t ry to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
Death is just a part of life, something
we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只...
只知道一句:you jump,I jump,你跳我也跳--<<泰坦尼克号>>
&变形金刚&
和平应归众生
经典台词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁评论该主题
作者:您目前是匿名发表 &
作者:,欢迎留言
提示:用户在社区发表的所有资料、言论等仅代表个人观点,与本网站立场无关,不对您构成任何投资建议。用户应基于自己的独立判断,自行决定证券投资并承担相应风险。San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season ticket and he arranges his work schedule so he does not miss a game. San also attends game dressed in their uniform, and his car is red. He has even lost some friends by choosing to watch the Red Sox instead of going to their weddings. Is this healthy behavior?Although Russell’s case is extreme, being a sports fan can be healthy for you. According to a study at the University of Kansan in the USA, sports fans suffer from depression less than people who are not interested in sports, fans also experience other effects from watching their team play. When their team wins a game, their own confidence and happiness increase, just like the athletes. Losing, on the other hand, always leads to some sense of disappointment.What about die-hard fans whose team always loses? The team spirit keeps those fans from losing hope. Knowing that other fans are probably feeling the same way also helps them. In addition, there is always the hope that their team will win the next game. Russell has lost some friends because of his love for baseball and although you may think that would make him unhappy, he has made many more new friends because of his team spirit.For Sam Russell, supporting the Red Sox it is a way of life and the secret of his happiness.【小题1】From the reading we can infer that a die-hard fan ____.A.goes to a game without caring for work B.prefers going to a game to a friend’s weddingC.suffers from more depression than ordinary people D.is not willing to help other fans【小题2】In order not to miss a game, Russell ____.A.bought a red carB.keeps a season ticketC.arranges his work time carefullyD.tries to make new friends【小题3】Russell feels disappointed and sad when ____.A.his team loses the gameB.he has less friendsC.he can’t go to friends’ weddingsD.he has no hope for his team【小题4】It’s clear the writer of the reading ____.A.is against the die-hard fansB.understands the die-hard fans’ behaviorC.is a die-had fan himselfD.supports average fans【小题5】The best title for the reading is ____.A.Enjoy Baseball Games!B.Be a die-hard fan!C.Average Fans Better?D.Just a game?-乐乐课堂
& Unit1知识点 & “San Russell is not y...”习题详情
114位同学学习过此题,做题成功率89.4%
San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season ticket and he arranges his work schedule so he does not miss a game. San also attends game dressed in their uniform, and his car is red. He has even lost some friends by choosing to watch the Red Sox instead of going to their weddings. Is this healthy behavior?Although Russell’s case is extreme, being a sports fan can be healthy for you. According to a study at the University of Kansan in the USA, sports fans suffer from depression less than people who are not interested in sports, fans also experience other effects from watching their team play. When their team wins a game, their own confidence and happiness increase, just like the athletes. Losing, on the other hand, always leads to some sense of disappointment.What about die-hard fans whose team always loses? The team spirit keeps those fans from losing hope. Knowing that other fans are probably feeling the same way also helps them. In addition, there is always the hope that their team will win the next game. Russell has lost some friends because of his love for baseball and although you may think that would make him unhappy, he has made many more new friends because of his team spirit.For Sam Russell, supporting the Red Sox it is a way of life and the secret of his happiness.【小题1】From the reading we can infer that a die-hard fan &&&&.A.goes to a game without caring for work B.prefers going to a game to a friend’s weddingC.suffers from more depression than ordinary people D.is not willing to help other fans【小题2】In order not to miss a game, Russell &&&&.A.bought a red carB.keeps a season ticketC.arranges his work time carefullyD.tries to make new friends【小题3】Russell feels disappointed and sad when &&&&.A.his team loses the gameB.he has less friendsC.he can’t go to friends’ weddingsD.he has no hope for his team【小题4】It’s clear the writer of the reading &&&&.A.is against the die-hard fansB.understands the die-hard fans’ behaviorC.is a die-had fan himselfD.supports average fans【小题5】The best title for the reading is &&&&.A.Enjoy Baseball Games!B.Be a die-hard fan!C.Average Fans Better?D.Just a game?B&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省鄂州市一中九年级下学期第二次月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season t...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇文章主要讲述了,San Russell是您不一般的棒球迷。他是一个顽固Boston Red Sox爱好者。并且他安排他的工作计划,因此他不会错过一场比赛。【小题1】细节理解题。根据He has even lost some friends by choosing to watch the Red Sox instead of going to their weddings. 他甚至因为观看Boston Red Sox的比赛,而不去朋友的婚礼,而失去了朋友。故选B。【小题2】细节理解题。根据he arranges his work schedule so he does not miss a game.为了不错过一场比赛,他仔细安排他的工作。故选C。【小题3】细节理解题。根据Losing, on the other hand, always leads to some sense of disappointment.失去比赛总是有失望的感觉。故选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据For Sam Russell, supporting the Red Sox it is a way of life and the secret of his happiness.可知,作者理解他的表现。故选B。【小题5】文章大意理解题。根据文章重要介绍了顽固的球迷。故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a sea...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season t...”主要考察你对“Unit 4 Michael Jorda”“Unit 9 Good Health”“Unit1 The Olympics”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit 4 Michael Jorda
Unit 9 Good Health
Unit1 The Olympics
与“San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season t...”相似的题目:
--- There is something wrong with my radio. --- &&&&. I can mend it for you.It’s not good for youYou’re rightNever mindThat’s right
-- Doctor! I can’t fall &&&&&at night.---Don’t worry! You are too stressed. Just be relaxed and take some &&&&&pills, then you’ll be better. asleep sleeping sleepasleep, sleepy
Computers can injure you. Most other injuries happen suddenly. For example, if you fall off a bike and break your arms, it happens very quickly. But computer injuries happen slowly.You probably know how to ride a bike safely. Now learn to use a computer safely.Your eyesToo much light can injure your eyes, so never sit too close to a computer screen. Your eyes should be at least 50cm from the screen. Remember to look away from it sometimes. This gives your eyes a rest.When you use a computer, the window should be on your left or your right. If it is behind you, the light will reflect(反射) on the screen. If the window is in front of you, the sun and the screen will both shine into your eyes.Your hands and wrists(手腕)Hand and wrist injuries can happen because the hands and wrists are moved in the same way hundreds of times. If you use a keyboard for a long time, follow these rules: ①Rest your wrists on something. ②Keep your elbows at the same height as the keyboard. ③Stop sometimes and exercise your hands, wrists and fingers in a different way.Your backSome people sit for many hours in front of a computer. If you sit in the wrong way, you can injure your back or your neck. So you should sit with your back straight. The top part of the screen should be in front of your eyes. Your forearms, wrists, hands and the upper part of your legs should all the parallel (平行) to the floor. If you are sitting for a long time, get up every 30 minutes and exercise your arms, legs and neck. 【小题1】A computer screen may injure your eyes if &&&&.A. you sit 60cm away&&&&&&&&&&&B. your eyes are too close to itC. the window is on your left or right【小题2】Hand and wrist injuries are caused when you &&&&.A. move in the same way again and againB. rest your wrists on somethingC. keep your elbows as high as the keyboard【小题3】When using a computer, your eyes and hands will be safe if you &&&&.A. work near a window&&&&&&B. work for a long time&&&&C. take rests at times【小题4】It is good for your back and neck if you sit &&&&.A. for many hours&&&&&&&&&&B. in the right way&&&&&&&&C. with the screen below your eyes【小题5】What would be the best title for the text?A. How to Use a Computer Safely&&&&B. How to Keep your Hands and Wrists SafeC. How to Protect your Eyes and your Back&&&&
“San Russell is not y...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season ticket and he arranges his work schedule so he does not miss a game. San also attends game dressed in their uniform, and his car is red. He has even lost some friends by choosing to watch the Red Sox instead of going to their weddings. Is this healthy behavior?Although Russell’s case is extreme, being a sports fan can be healthy for you. According to a study at the University of Kansan in the USA, sports fans suffer from depression less than people who are not interested in sports, fans also experience other effects from watching their team play. When their team wins a game, their own confidence and happiness increase, just like the athletes. Losing, on the other hand, always leads to some sense of disappointment.What about die-hard fans whose team always loses? The team spirit keeps those fans from losing hope. Knowing that other fans are probably feeling the same way also helps them. In addition, there is always the hope that their team will win the next game. Russell has lost some friends because of his love for baseball and although you may think that would make him unhappy, he has made many more new friends because of his team spirit.For Sam Russell, supporting the Red Sox it is a way of life and the secret of his happiness.【小题1】From the reading we can infer that a die-hard fan ____.A.goes to a game without caring for work B.prefers going to a game to a friend’s weddingC.suffers from more depression than ordinary people D.is not willing to help other fans【小题2】In order not to miss a game, Russell ____.A.bought a red carB.keeps a season ticketC.arranges his work time carefullyD.tries to make new friends【小题3】Russell feels disappointed and sad when ____.A.his team loses the gameB.he has less friendsC.he can’t go to friends’ weddingsD.he has no hope for his team【小题4】It’s clear the writer of the reading ____.A.is against the die-hard fansB.understands the die-hard fans’ behaviorC.is a die-had fan himselfD.supports average fans【小题5】The best title for the reading is ____.A.Enjoy Baseball Games!B.Be a die-hard fan!C.Average Fans Better?D.Just a game?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“San Russell is not your average(一般的) baseball fan. He is a die-hard Boston Red Sox fan. He has a season ticket and he arranges his work schedule so he does not miss a game. San also attends game dressed in their uniform, and his car is red. He has even lost some friends by choosing to watch the Red Sox instead of going to their weddings. Is this healthy behavior?Although Russell’s case is extreme, being a sports fan can be healthy for you. According to a study at the University of Kansan in the USA, sports fans suffer from depression less than people who are not interested in sports, fans also experience other effects from watching their team play. When their team wins a game, their own confidence and happiness increase, just like the athletes. Losing, on the other hand, always leads to some sense of disappointment.What about die-hard fans whose team always loses? The team spirit keeps those fans from losing hope. Knowing that other fans are probably feeling the same way also helps them. In addition, there is always the hope that their team will win the next game. Russell has lost some friends because of his love for baseball and although you may think that would make him unhappy, he has made many more new friends because of his team spirit.For Sam Russell, supporting the Red Sox it is a way of life and the secret of his happiness.【小题1】From the reading we can infer that a die-hard fan ____.A.goes to a game without caring for work B.prefers going to a game to a friend’s weddingC.suffers from more depression than ordinary people D.is not willing to help other fans【小题2】In order not to miss a game, Russell ____.A.bought a red carB.keeps a season ticketC.arranges his work time carefullyD.tries to make new friends【小题3】Russell feels disappointed and sad when ____.A.his team loses the gameB.he has less friendsC.he can’t go to friends’ weddingsD.he has no hope for his team【小题4】It’s clear the writer of the reading ____.A.is against the die-hard fansB.understands the die-hard fans’ behaviorC.is a die-had fan himselfD.supports average fans【小题5】The best title for the reading is ____.A.Enjoy Baseball Games!B.Be a die-hard fan!C.Average Fans Better?D.Just a game?”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 going to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信