different和same的不同句型转换...

新版深圳英语九年级第三单元语法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新版深圳英语九年级第三单元语法
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语句型转换.急.1.We look different.改为同义句We______________________.2.He is from Japan.同上He____________________Japan.3.They look the same.同上They________________________.4.What colour is it .改为复数形式What________________百度作业帮
英语句型转换.急.1.We look different.改为同义句We______________________.2.He is from Japan.同上He____________________Japan.3.They look the same.同上They________________________.4.What colour is it .改为复数形式What_______________
英语句型转换.急.1.We look different.改为同义句We______________________.2.He is from Japan.同上He____________________Japan.3.They look the same.同上They________________________.4.What colour is it .改为复数形式What_______________________?
don't look the same.comes fromdon't look differentcolour are they牛津英语8AUnit 2 School life学案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津英语8AUnit&2&School&life学案
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津英语8AUnit&2&School&life学案
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Unit 2 School life课题:Reading I (第二课时)&&&&&&& &&______学习目标1.&阅读两篇文章,了解英美国家中学生的学校生活。2.&掌握以下四会词汇:mixed& subject& sew& myself& tasty& even& guys& practice& hero& close& taste& article课前准备1.&根据中文提示,写出下列英文单词,并练习朗读。混合的_________& 科目__________&&& 做针线活__________我自己_________& 甚至__________&&& 味道好的__________毕业生_________& 垒球__________&&& 练习/操练__________亲密的_________& 味道__________&&& 英雄/偶像__________文章 __________& 钦佩__________&&& 家政课_____________课堂学习1.&听第一部分课文Life in a British school的录音,回答下列问题。Who wrote the article?& _________________________________________What activity does the school have every year? _______________________2.&阅读第一部分课文,做判断正误练习。(1)John is in Year 9 at Woodland School, a mixed school.&&&______(2)John likes Home Economics best of all.&&&&&&______(3)He knew how to cook healthy and tasty meals before & coming to this school.&&&&&&&&&&______(4)The students can read any books from the school library,&& but they can’t bring in books from home.&&&&&&______(5)They think Reading Week is too short because they want && to read more books.&&&&&&&&&&______3.&听第二部分课文Life in an American School,回答下列问题。Who wrote the second article? ____________________________________Who else are mentioned(被提到)in the article? _______________________4.&阅读第二部分课文,回答下列问题。(1)What did Jim do in school last year? ______________________________(2)How does Nancy go to school every day? What does she think of it? ____&& ___________________________________________________________(3)What do the students do in the Buddy Club? _______________________(4)Why does Nancy say Julie is her hero? ____________________________(5)What do American students do during lunchtime? ___________________&& 5.阅读整篇课文,完成课本第26页C1和C2部分练习。&& 6.合上课本,完成下列表格。看看哪位同学记住的内容多。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& NancyWhere is their school?&&What subject or activities do they have ?&&When do they have the activities?&&Why do they like the activities?&&课后巩固一、从II 栏中选出I栏单词的释义:&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II&& (&& )1. hero&&&&&A. two times&& (&& )2. tasty&&&&&B. with each other&& (&& )3. subject&&&&C. man who does sth. great&& (&& )4. admire&&&&D. having a strong and pleasant taste&&&&& (&& )5. twice&&&&&E. branch of knowledge studied in school&&&&& (&& )6. together&&&&F. look at with pleasure and respect(崇敬)二、根据中文提示填写单词:1. David Beckham is my ________(被崇拜的对象). He plays football very well.2. Does your mother like _________ (缝纫)or cooking?3. The chicken _________ (尝起来)wonderful. Would you like to have some?4. The girl says Lily, Millie and Sam are her _________(亲密的) friends.5. We learn many __________(科目) such as Chinese, Maths and English at school.6. The boy is reading an _________ (文章)about basketball.7. I spend some time ___________(练习) singing every Sunday morning.8. I can solve this difficult Maths problem by ___________(我自己).9. When I have a birthday party, my best friend Tom gives me a ___________(特别的) present.10. Which is your __________(特别喜爱的) film star?三、朗读和背诵作业1.听磁带并跟读课文三遍。& 2.背诵24页课文中的生词,准备默写。Unit 2 School life课题:Reading II (第三课时)&&&&&&& &&____学习目标1.&理解和掌握文中的语言点。2.&理解作者的个人感受和观点。课前准备写出下列词组和句子的中文意思,并在课文中划出它们。1. in Year 8 _____________________ 2. a mixed school _____________________3. do things for myself____________ 4. cook healthy and tasty meals___________5. a Reading Week _______________6. Near the end of …___________________7. talk to sb. about…______________8. in 9th grade ________________________9. have driving lessons_____________10. drive sb. to… ____________________11. spend…doing sth______________12. enjoy … a lot _____________________13. help sb. with/ do sth._______________________________________________14. Reading Week is always too short because we want to read all our classmates’ books as well. _______________________________________________________15. This is great because it takes less time than taking a bus.___________________16. We always have a great time talking to each other.________________________17. What does the word “hero” mean? ____________________________________18. It means someone you admire very much._______________________________课堂学习经过本节课的学习,你能介绍一下John 和Nancy的学校吗?John lives in _______. He is a ______ ______ student in a ____school. Boys and girls have lessons ______. John and his friends learn many _____ at school. John’s favorite one is __________because he can learn how to _____ and _____. He knew _____ about this before he came to this school. He even didn’t know how to ____ ______ for himself. But now you see he can cook ______ and ______ meals. John’s school has a _______ ______ every year. They ______it very much. They read books from the school ________ or from their _______. They must tell their _____ _____ what they are reading. Near the _____ of each class, they ______ about the books with their friends. They all think the reading class is too _______ because they want to read ______ the books from their friends _______ _______.Nancy is an ______ girl. She is in _______ ______ at Rocky Mountain ______ _____ in the city of _________. She has a ________ _______ Jim. Jim is 17 ________ old. He had ________ lessons in school last year. Now, he can drive his _______ to school every day. Nancy thinks it is _______ because it is ______ than ________ the bus. Nancy likes ______ very much. She ______ it after school _____a week. She ______ lots of time ______. When ______ comes, she always goes to a “buddy ______”. _______ students tell new students about school ______ there. Nancy _____ it a lot. Her _______ is Julie. Julie is also Nancy’s ______ because she helps her with ________ and often listens to her _______. _______ lunchtime, Nancy _______ her friends and they always have a great time ________ to each other. Sometimes, they go to _______ ______ after school.课堂检测一、&用also, as well, too或either填空:1. He _______ likes swimming in summer.2.My father didn’t go to the park, and I didn’t go, _________.3.The little boy can play basketball, and football ___________.4.Why don’t you go skating with us, _________.二、用所给词的正确形式填空:1. _________ (drive) to school is faster than taking a bus.2. In a ________ (mix) school, boys and girls have lessons together.3. The dishes in the restaurant are very __________ (taste).4. She practices _________ (sew) at Home Economics lessons.5. Workers want to spend less time ________ (do) more things.6. Father says he _______(take) me to the zoo if he ______ (be) free tomorrow.7. Tom’s new school has a _________(read) Week every term.8. Could you tell me about your life in a __________(Britain) school?9. We will have _________(drive) lessons in school next year.10. Do you still remember all those _________(friend) names?11. We all know that September is the _________(nine) month of a year.12. We had a great time ________(chat) under the tree.课后巩固一、 根据所给汉语,用英语完成句子,每空一词.1. 那所学校怎么样? && ___________ that school _________ ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.每天她花费很多时间练习英语。& She ________ a lot of time ________ her English.&&&&&&&&&& 3. 星期天丹尼尔经常帮助他妈妈做家务。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Daniel often ________ his mother ________ housework on Sunday.&&&&&&&&& 4.我不知道这个生词的意思。& I don't know the ________ ________ the new word.二、背诵作业1.背诵课文中所划短语,准备默写。2.复述课文中英国学校和美国学校的生活。Unit 2 School life课题:Vocabulary (第四课时)&&&&&&& &______学习目标&& 1.识别并运用有关学校科目的名词和名词词组。&& 2.介绍新的并复习旧的表达个人观点的形容词。&& 3.运用意义相反的形容词。&& 4.掌握下列四会单词:art&& geography&& language&& PE&& science&& useful&& unimportant&& useless&& unpopular课前准备&& 你能用英语写出这些科目的名称吗?&& 语文_____________& 英语____________& 数学____________&& 地理_____________& 历史____________& 美术____________&& 科学_____________& 物理____________& 语言____________&& 生物_____________& 计算机__________& 家政____________&& 体育_____________& 音乐____________& 阅读____________课堂学习&将II栏中科目的定义与I栏中的科目相匹配。&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&II(&& )1. Computer Studies&&&& A. You can learn to cook and sew.(&& )2. Geography &&&&B. You can draw or paint pictures.(&& )3. History&&&&&C. You do a lot of physical exercise.(&& )4. Home Economics&&&&& D. You can learn to use the computer.(&& )5. language&&&&&&& E. You can learn about the past.(&& )6. PE&&&&&&F. You can learn about different countries,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& seas, rivers, etc. of the world.(&& )7. Art&&&&&&G. You can learn to speak different languages(&& )8. Science&&&&&&&&& H. You can learn about the natural world &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& through experiments(实验).课堂检测一、&写出下列形容词的反义词:&less ________&& free ________&& popular ________&& important________&easy________&& boring______&& useful __________&& many ___________二、根据句意及首字母提示写出单词或短语:1. Can you say something about l__________, such as English, Japanese and French?2. John likes a_______ very much. He is good at drawing.3. The United States(美国) is a developed country(发达国家) with a short h________. It is only more than two hundred years old.4.My favourite subject is ________ because it can keep us strong and healthy.5. When he was a little child, he was interested in s_________. He did a lot of experiments(实验).6. In our class Amy does best in g__________ because she loves traveling.7. I want to learn how to cook and sew, so I’m going to have ______ _________.8. Daniel is good at ______ ______. He does a lot of computer work for our class.课后巩固一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. These things on the desk are __________(use). You can throw them away.2. Jim did his homework so __________(careful) that he made many mistakes.3. The man felt _________(happy) because he lost his wallet on his way home.4. _________(like) football, basketball is usually played between two teams.5. Millie thinks PE is __________(important) but she is wrong. PE is very important.6. The film is so ________(bore) that nobody in class likes it.7. Eddie is _________(popular) in his class because he is not polite or helpful.8. I like _________(scientist) lessons. I want to be a scientist in the future.9. I bought an _________(interest) book yesterday. I couldn’t stop laughing while reading it.10. This problem is so _________(difficulty) that I can’t work it out.二、表达下列词组:1. 一次不重要的会议_______________2. 一门容易学的科目_______________3. 一堂有趣的课 __________________4. 一场乏味的演讲 ________________5. 一位不受欢迎的歌手 _______________________________三、用所给提示词将下列句子翻译成英语。1.我认为家政课最无聊。(the most boring)___________________________________________________2.英语是一门重要且有用的科目。(… and…)___________________________________________________3.&历史不如地理难学。 (not as… as …)__________________________________________________4.&美术和科学一样重要。 (as …as …)__________________________________________________5. 体育是最受欢迎的科目之一。(one of…)__________________________________________________四、背诵作业背诵所有的学科名词和一些形容词及反义词,准备默写。Unit 2 School life课题:Grammar I (第五课时)&&&&&&& &&班级 _____________& 姓名 _____________& 家长签字_____________学习目标1.&运用more … than, fewer … than 和less … than比较数量。2.&运用the most比较两个以上的事物,表示数量最多;运用the fewest和the least比较两个以上的事物,表示数量最少。课前准备1.&你知道这些表达数量的形容词的运用吗?many(反义词) ____________, 修饰______(可数,不可数)名词much(反义词) ____________, 修饰______(可数,不可数)名词表达下列词组:许多花 ____________________&& 很少的光盘 ___________________许多水 ____________________&& 很少的橘汁 ___________________2.&写出这些形容词的比较级和最高级形式:many _________ __________&&& few _________ _________much _________ __________&&& little_________ _________课堂检测一、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. Nick ate _________(few) oranges than Mike.2. Sam drank _________(little) orange juice than Sally.3. Nick has _________(much) free time than Jim.4. The boy scored the ________(few) points of the three.5. Of all the girls my sister ate the ________(little) rice.6. John studies fewer subjects than Daniel, but Nancy studies the _________(few).7. Millie studies the ________(many) subjects of the three students.8. Who has _________(little) milk, Linda or Simon?9. Nancy joins more clubs than Daniel, but John joins the _______(many).10. David picked up ________(many) apples than me on the farm yesterday.课后巩固一、选择:(&& )1. Mr. Zhu is one of _______ in our school.&&A. a popular teacher&&&&B. more popular teacherC. the most popular teacher&&D. the most popular teachers(&& )2. Li Lei often talks _____ but does _____. So everyone says he is a good boy.&&&&& A. many&B. much&C. less&&D. more(&& )3. Don’t worry. There is ________ time left(剩下).&&&&& A. a little&&B. little&&&C. a few&&&D. few(&& )4. Who has _________ bread, Jim, Kate or Lucy?&&&&&& A. more&&&&& B. most&&&&&&& C. the fewest&&& D. the least(&& )5. If you want to be healthier, you have to eat _____ and take ______ exercise.&&&&&& A. more&& B. fewer&& C. more&&&& D. fewer(&& )6. Miss Green has _____ free time than Mr Green. She is busy all day.&&&&&& A. much&&&&&&& B. less&&&&&& C. more&&&&&& D. fewer(&& )7. We can do the work better with ______ money and ______people.&&&&&& A. few&&&& B. less&& C. fewer&&& D. little(&& ) 8. I see some orange in the glass. Please give me _________.&&&&&& A. a few&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&& D. a little(&& ) 9. _______ children there are in a family, _______ their life will be.A. The less, the better&&&&&&&& B. The fewer, the better&& C. Fewer, richer&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. More, poorer二、从方框中选择恰当的选项填空:(每词用一次)more…than…, fewer…than…, less…than…, the most, the fewest, the least1. Mr Black works hardest in his school. He always does _____ work ______ others.2. Nick scored __________ points in the English exam because he didn’t spend enough time on this subject.3. Camels drink _______ water ________ other animals but they can live longer and do more work than others in the desert.4. Jim’s family is a big one and Tom’s family is a small one. There are _________ people in Tom’s family ________that in Jim’s family.5. We all recommend Lily as the winner of the labour competition because she picked ____________ apples during these days on the farm.6. He did the hardest work but got __________ money, so he was very angry.三、同义句转换:1. She has more flowers than Millie.& Millie has __________ _________ than she.2. Amy studies 10 subjects. Jack studies 11 subjects. Simon studies 12 subjects.& Simon studies _______ ________ ________ of all the three.3. This program is more interesting than that one.& That program is ___________ ___________ than this one. 4. Jack and Tom were born in the same year.& Jack is _________ _________ _________ Tom.5. Kitty has the least milk in her class.& Kitty has _______ milk than _______ _______ student in her class.6. I have ten yuan. He has eight yuan.(合并为一句)He has _________ __________ than I.Unit 2 School life课题:Grammar II and Checkout(第六课时)&& 学习目标1.运用the same as 和different from做比较。2.补充学习运用the same … as做比较。课前准备思考怎么翻译下列句子:(1)这幅画与那幅一样。This picture is ____________________ that one.(2)我的鞋子与艾米的一样。My shoes _______________________________(3)英国学校与美国学校不同。A Britain school_________________________(4)我们的书与他们的不同。________________________________________课堂学习1.在老师的指导下,完成课本第31页的练习。2.比较下列两个句子:&&&&& My coat is the same as hers. ___________________________________&&&&& My coat is the same colour as hers. ______________________________课堂检测一、用 “the same as” or “different from” 完成句子:1. California’s Disneyland is _____________ Florida’s Disney World―they are both Disney theme park.2. Railway trains are _______________ underground trains---railway trains run above the ground, but underground trains usually run under it.3. The colour of the curtain is ___________ the colour of the sofa. They match well.4. An e-mail is ________________ a letter---we write an e-mail on a computer but a letter on a piece of paper.课后巩固一、选择填空:(&& )1. ---Can I have some more bread?&&& ---Yes. There is still ______ bread in the fridge.&&A. many&&&B. more&&&D. a few&&&D. a little(&& )2. This English story is quite easy for me. There are very ___ new words in it.&&& A. a few&&&B. many&&&C. little&&&D. few(&& )3. Is your notebook the same _______ mine?&&& A. as&&&B. like&&&C. from&&&D. to(&& )4. They do eye exercises very well, so _______ of them _____ glasses.&&& A. put on&B. wear&C. put on&D. wear(&& )6. A thick(厚的) book has ______ pages than a newspaper.&&& A. less&&&B. fewer&&&C. more&&&D. many(&& )7. Her grades are better than _______ in the class.&&& A. any other student&&&&B. the other student&&& C. the one of any other student&D. other students(&& )8. Things are _______ on the moon _______ on the earth.&&& A.& than&&&B.& thanC.& as&&&&&D.& as(&& )9. By online chatting, I know that I am ______ age ______ Millie.&&&&&& A.& with&&&&B.& asC.& as&&&&&D.&& with(&& )10. I want to look at his printer because it is _______ mine.&&A. the same as &B. different from&C. different between&D. different with二、&改写同义句:1.&My school uniform is different from yours.My school uniform is ______ ______ ______ ______ yours.2.& Our textbook is not different from yours.Your textbook is _______ _______ _______ ours.3.& Our uniforms are different from yours.There are a few ________ ________ our uniforms and yours.4.& Your bike isn’t the same as mine. Your bike is __________ __________ mine.5.& Japanese is not as useful as English.Japanese is ________ _________ ________ English.6.& Mary is taller than Sandy.Sandy is not ______ ______ _______ Mary.三、根据所给汉语,完成下列句子:1. Lucy和他的姐姐一样漂亮&& Lucy ______ _____ ______ _______ her sister.2.中国的天气和美国的几乎一样.The weather in China is nearly ______ ______ ______ that in America.3.英式英语中的很多单词和美式英语中的不同.Many words in British English _____ _______ _____ those in American English.4. 我弟弟最喜欢的学科是英语和数学。&& My brother’s _________ _________ ________ English and Maths.5.汤姆的玩具比彼得的多& Tom _______ _______ _______ than Peter.6.谁的米饭最少?& Who _______ _______ _______ _______?Unit 2 School life课题:Integrated skills and Pronunciation (第七课时) 班级 __________&& 姓名 ____________&& 家长签字_____________学习目标1.&了解更多中外学校生活的异同点。2.&进一步复习巩固本单元的语法项目。3.学习本课生词: length&& summertime&& able&& tonight&& monkey& 课前准备&& 1.翻译下列词组:得分最多score the ________ points&&& 植树最少 plant the ________ trees一名网友 an __________ friend&&&&&& 能够做某事 be _________ to do sth.和……相同 be the ________ as&&&&&& 和……不同 be ____________ from做早操 do morning ____________&&&& 放假7天 have 7 weeks _________……的长度 the ___________ of…&& &课堂检测&& 一、完成对话:1.&T: How ________ points did each of the students score?S: Amy _______ 72 points. Sandy scored 68 points. Simon scored 65 points.T: Who scored the ________ points?S: Amy ________.T: And who scored the _________ points?S: Simon _______. 2.&T: How ________ money does each of the students have?S: Daniel _______ 20yuan. Millie has 10yuan. Kitty has 5yuan.T: Who has the _________ money?S: Daniel _________.T: And who has the _________ money?S: Kitty _________.课后巩固一、用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. This storybook is _____________(interest) of all.2. Nick ate _________(few) oranges than Mike.3. Your new flat is quite different from _________(we).4. _________(health) food is good for us.5. This uniform is ___________(nice) of the three.6. Playing games is better than ________(do) homework.7. English is one of my favourite __________(subject).8. I don’t know how to look after _________(I).9. The pen is _________(use). I want to throw away.10. Of the three bottles, this one has __________(little) milk.二、选择填空:(&& )1. I admire her very much. Look! There is ______ information about her on today’s newspaper.&& A. a&&B. an&C. a piece of&&D. the(&& )2. We didn’t have a day ______ these days because of too much work.&A. to&&&&B. away&&&C. from&&&D. off(&& )3. Last Sunday, we had a great time ______ football, and we felt excited.&A. to play&&&B. played&&C. play&&&D. playing(&& )4. A horse is _______ animal. It helps people a lot.&A. a useful&&B. an useful&&C. a useless&&D. an useless(&& )5. When no one drives me to school, I spend fifty minutes _____ to school.&A. walk&&&B. walking&&C. on &&&D. to walk(&& )6. I spend some money in watching drama plays, so my money is ______ than yours.&& A. fewer&&&B. fewest&&C. less&&&D. least(&& )7. We _______ go to that town by train next year.&A. will can&&B. will could&&C can be able to&D. will be able to(&& )8. It ______ Mr. Brown much time ______ finish his work on Monday.&A. in&&B. to&&C. on&&D. on(&& )9. I’m new here, so I have ________ friends here.&&&&&& A. a few&&& B. a little&&&& C. few&&&&& D. little(&& )10. The more you learn, the more ______ you can get a job.&&&&&& A. easily&&& B. easier&&&& C. easy&&&&& D. easiest(&& )11. I don’t like this one. Would you please show me ______ one?&&&&&& A. the other&& B. other&&& C. another&&& D. others(&& )12.The book is _______ than that one.&&&&&& A. useful&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the most useful&& C. much more useful&&&& D. a little useful(&& )13. I spend______ time on my homework than you do . That means you have _____ homework than I do. A. less, much&&&& B. more, less&&&& C. less, less&&&&& D. more, more 三、背诵作业:1.背诵本课所划短语,准备默写。2.根据本课内容,复述中英美三个国家的学校情况。
Unit 2 School life课题:Main task (第八课时)&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 班级 __________&&& 姓名 __________&& 家长签字____________学习目标1.&了解问卷调查的有关知识,完成一份调查问卷。2.&构思一篇文章,描述自己理想的学校。课前准备&& 用英语写出这些运动项目的名称:&& 垒球 ___________&& 羽毛球 ____________&& 棒球 ___________&& 篮球 ___________&& 排球 ______________&& 象棋 ___________&& 足球 ___________&& 乒乓球 ____________&& 网球 ___________&& 跑步 ___________&& 游泳 ______________&& 登山 ___________&& 根据自己的情况造句:I like to play _____________, and I often play _____________.课堂学习1.&完成调查问卷。2.&听短文录音,回答问题:(1)&When does Daniel’s ideal school start? __________________________(2)&How much homework does he have? ___________________________3.&阅读文章,回答以下问题:(1)&When does the school finish? __________________________________(2)&How long is his lunchtime? ____________________________________(3)&How many students are there in each class? _______________________(4)&Do they have a swimming pool? ________________________________(5)&What activity do they do every month? __________________________课堂检测一、&根据句意及首字母或中文提示完成单词:1.&My father likes to play Chinese c________ in his free time.2.&I’ll play baseball after f_________ my homework.3.&Young people like p______ music.4.&He is a professional (职业的) table t________ player.5.&There are many students in the __________(大厅).6.&We will have lots of time for after-school a___________.7.&We also have a tennis c_________ and a swimming pool.8.&When the Spring Festival comes, all the families get t______ to celebrate it.9.&This small restaurant serves t________ food.10.&This ruler is the same l__________ as that one.二、完成句子:1.中国的学生夏天休假比英国学生少几周。Chinese students _____ ______ ______ _____ in summer than British students. 2.他将能够完成那项工作。He _______ _______ ________ ________ finish that work.3.今天我们将有很多时间进行课外活动。Today we will ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ after-school activities.4.我理想的学校一边有个公园一边有个超市。My ideal school has a park ______ ______ ______ and a supermarket ________ ________ ________.5.你理想中的学校是什么样的?What _______ your _______ ________ ________ ?三、选用所给词组的适当形式填空。my ideal school, get up late, have lots of time for, after-school activities, listen to pop music, at the weekend, go on a school trip to, wear ties1. I _______________ on Sunday mornings. Sleep is important for me.2. Millie likes music and she always _____________ in the evening.3. I’d like to tell you about _______________. It has an art room and two computer rooms.4. Tom and Jack ___________ yesterday and they looked handsome.5. The students of Class Three will ______________the zoo tomorrow.6. My parents and I went to the park by bus _____________.7. Do the students ____________ sports in your school?8. There are lots of clubs and ____________ in our school.四、以My Ideal School为题,用所给信息,写一篇80词左右的短文。1. take 15minutes on foot&&&& 2. a lot of trees and flowers3. a big school library, a swimming pool, seven computer rooms4. begin classes at 8:00 a.m., finish at 4:00 p.m.&& 5. many after-school activities6. an hour’s homework&& 7. go on a trip________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________五、背诵作业:背诵书36页课文,准备默写。Unit 2 School life课题:Comic strips and welcome to the unit (第一课时)&&&&&&& 班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标1.&简要谈论学校生活,复习与学校生活有关的词汇。2.&掌握相同概念在英国英语和美国英语中的不同表达法。3.&学习下列词汇:British&& lift&& post&& eraser&& fall&& vacation&& math&& movie&& elevator&& soccer课前准备&& 英国和美国都是说英语的国家,但两个国家的教育体制有不同的地方,在一些语言的表达法或单词的拼写上也不同。你能判断下列单词哪些是英式拼写(BE),哪些是美式拼写(AE)吗?&& meter ________&& metre ________&& color ________&& colour ________&& favorite ______&& favourite ______&& traveling _____&& travelling _____&& math ________&& maths _________&& neighbor _____&& neighbour _____课堂学习1.&读Comic strip部分对话,回答问题:What does Eddie think school is like? _____________________________________________________________________________________________2.&根据Hobo和Eddie的对话及首字母提示补全下列短文。Hobo asks Eddie why dogs d_______ go to school. Eddie thinks it is b_______ dogs are s________ than people. Then Hobo wants to know w_______ school is l_________. Eddie tells him that school is like w________ TV, but there are f________ advertisements. What do you t_________ school is like? 3.&要点点拨(1)&Why don’t dogs go to school?& 这是一个疑问否定句,翻译成“为什么不……呢?”。试着表达下列句子:*他为什么不喜欢数学?Why _______ ______ _______ maths?*你昨天为什么没有做作业?Why ______ ______ do your homework yesterday?*他们昨天为什么不能放风筝?Why ________ ______ fly kites yesterday?否定疑问句Why don’t you do sth? 是专门用来表示建议或询问对方的想法,与其功能相似的句型还有:Why not do sth?& What/How about doing sth?& Let’s do sth.&& (2) What’s school like?&& 句子中的like意思为“像……”,是介词。和他相关的词组:be like像, look like看起来像(强调视觉印象),有时候,他们是有区别的。分析下列例句,看看他们到底区别在哪里。&&&&& He looks like his mother. His mother is like his friend.&&&&& Do you want to watch movies on Internet? It’s like watching TV.&&&&& 试翻译下列句子:&&&&& *你的朋友长什么样?& _______________________________________?&&&&& *今天天气如何?& ___________________________________________?课堂检测&& 一、根据句意、首字母或中文提示完成单词:1.&M_______ is another way of saying film.2.&What’s the difference between B________ English and American English?3.&A________ comes after summer.4.&Do you like taking a ________ (电梯) to go up and down in England?5.&In England many young people like playing __________. American people call it __________. (足球)6.&In American English, we are ______________&&&&&&___(中学) students.二、用所给词的适当形式填空:1. Human beings(人类)are _________ (smart) than animals.2. Millie has _________ (few) books than Sandy.3. My school is like __________ (watch) TV.4. Jim writes as _________ (good) as Lin Tao.5. Whose handwriting is the __________ (bad) in your class.?6. Which is ____________ (popular) in China, basketball or soccer?7. Jill isn’t so _________ (tall) as I am.8. Hong Kong is one of the _________ (big) cities in the world.三、选择填空:(&& )1. Leaves fall off trees _______ autumn.&&A. in&&&B. at&&&C. on&&&D. with(&& )2. Is it like ________ a bus?&&A. to take&&B. take&&&C. taking&&D. takes(&& )3. Our school life is _______ that in British and America.&&A. same as&&B. different with&C. different from&D. the same from(&& )4. It’s ______ colder today than yesterday.&&A. so&&&B. very&&&C. too&&&D. much(&& )5. ---What ______ your Chinese teacher ______?&&&&& ---He is tall and thin.&&A. like&B. like&&C. like&&D. like(&& )6. ______ good weather! Why ______ out for a walk?&&A. W not go&&&&&B. W don’t you go C. H not go&&&&&D. H not to goUnit 2 School life课题:Reading I (第二课时)&&&&&&& &&&班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________学习目标1.&阅读两篇文章,了解英美国家中学生的学校生活。2.&掌握以下四会词汇:mixed& subject& sew& myself& tasty& even& guys& practice& hero& close& taste& article课前准备1.&根据中文提示,写出下列英文单词,并练习朗读。混合的_________& 科目__________&&& 做针线活__________我自己_________& 甚至__________&&& 味道好的__________毕业生_________& 垒球__________&&& 练习/操练__________亲密的_________& 味道__________&&& 英雄/偶像__________文章 __________& 钦佩__________&&& 家政课_________________课堂学习1.&听第一部分课文Life in a British school的录音,回答下列问题。Who wrote the article?& _________________________________________What activity does the school have every year? _______________________2.&阅读第一部分课文,做判断正误练习。(1)John is in Year 9 at Woodland School, a mixed school.&&&______(2)John likes Home Economics best of all.&&&&&&______(3)He knew how to cook healthy and tasty meals before & coming to this school.&&&&&&&&&&______(4)The students can read any books from the school library,&& but they can’t bring in books from home.&&&&&&______(5)They think Reading Week is too short because they want && to read more books.&&&&&&&&&&______3.&听第二部分课文Life in an American School,回答下列问题。Who wrote the second article? ____________________________________Who else are mentioned(被提到)in the article? _______________________4.&阅读第二部分课文,回答下列问题。(1)What did Jim do in school last year? ______________________________(2)How does Nancy go to school every day? What does she think of it? ____&& ___________________________________________________________(3)What do the students do in the Buddy Club? _______________________(4)Why does Nancy say Julie is her hero? ____________________________&& ___________________________________________________________(5)What do American students do during lunchtime? ___________________&& 5.阅读整篇课文,完成课本第26页C1和C2部分练习。&& 6.合上课本,完成下列表格。看看哪位同学记住的内容多。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& John&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& NancyWhere is their school?&&What subject or activities do they have ?&&When do they have the activities?&&Why do they like the activities?&&课堂检测一、从II 栏中选出I栏单词的释义:&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& II&& (&& )1. hero&&&&&A. two times&& (&& )2. tasty&&&&&B. with each other&& (&& )3. subject&&&&C. man who does sth. great&& (&& )4. admire&&&&D. having a strong and pleasant taste&&&&& (&& )5. twice&&&&&E. branch of knowledge studied in school&&&&& (&& )6. together&&&&F. look at with pleasure and respect(崇敬)&& 二、根据中文提示填写单词:1. David Beckham is my ________(被崇拜的对象). He plays football very well.2. Does your mother like _________ (缝纫)or cooking?3. The chicken _________ (尝起来)wonderful. Would you like to have some?4. The girl says Lily, Millie and Sam are her _________(亲密的) friends.5. We learn many __________(科目) such as Chinese, Maths and English at school.6. The boy is reading an _________ (文章)about basketball.7. I spend some time ___________(练习) singing every Sunday morning.8. I can solve this difficult Maths problem by ___________(我自己).9. When I have a birthday party, my best friend Tom gives me a ___________(特别的) present.10. Which is your __________(特别喜爱的) film star?
Unit 2 School life课题:Reading II (第三课时)&&&&&&& &&班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标1.&理解和掌握文中的语言点。2.&理解作者的个人感受和观点。
课前准备写出下列词组和句子的中文意思,并在课文中划出它们。1. in Year 8 ___________________ 2. a mixed school _____________________3. do things for myself__________ 4. cook healthy and tasty meals___________5. a Reading Week _____________6. Near the end of …___________________7. talk to sb. about…____________8. in 9th grade ________________________9. have drive lessons____________10. drive sb. to… _____________________11. spend…doing sth____________12. enjoy … a lot _____________________13. help sb. with/ do sth._____________________________________________14. Reading Week is always too short because we want to read all our classmates’ books as well. ________________________________________15. This is great because it takes less time than taking a bus.________________16. We always have a great time talking to each other._____________________17. What does the word “hero” mean? _________________________________18. It means someone you admire very much.____________________________
课堂学习&& 要点点拨1.&as well “也”,相当于too,通常放在句末。如:She helps me and listens to my problems as well / too.I’m going to London, and my sister will come as well / too.also“也”,通常放于句中,either“也”,通常用于否定句中。2.&help sb. do sth. 帮某人做某事,如:She helped the old man cross the road.help sb. with sth. 帮助某人的某事,如:She helps me with my English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& She helps Mum with the cooking.3.&have a great time talking to each other 在互相交谈的过程中玩得很愉快像这样的结构还有:have a good time/fun/problems doing sth*我们在晚会上唱歌跳舞玩得很开心。&We had fun _________ and _________ at the party.*我们在完成作业的过程中遇到问题。&We have problems ___________________________.课堂检测一、&用also, as well, too或either填空:1.&He _______ likes swimming in summer.2.&My father didn’t go to the park, and I didn’t go, _________.3.&The little boy can play basketball, and football ___________.4.&Why don’t you go skating with us, _________.二、用所给词的正确形式填空:1. _______ (drive) to school is faster than taking a bus.2. _______(drive) on the right, or you may hit other cars.3. _______(be) Mary’s favourite subject Home Economics?4. In a ________ (mix) school, boys and girls have lessons together.5. The dishes in the restaurant are very __________ (taste).6. I don’t know how ________ (do) it.7. She practices _________ (sew) at Home Economics lessons.8. Workers want to spend less time ________ (do) more things.9. _______ (look) at the hill, the trees and the farmhouse. Everything ______ (look) so beautiful.10. Father says he _______(take) me to the zoo if he ______ (be) free tomorrow.三、对划线部分提问:1. We didn’t buy that football because it was too expensive.&& _______ _______ you _______ that football?2. My parents take me to see my grandma once a week.& _______ _______ _______ your parents _______ you to see your grandma?3. The word “buddy” means “a close friend”.& ________ ________ the word “buddy” ________ ?4. Nancy’s school life is happy and colourful.& _______ ______ Nancy’s school life ________ ?四、完成下列句子:1.南希的爸爸每天开车送她去上学。&&& Nancy’s father _________________________________ every day.2.在我们班女生比男生少。&&& There are ____________________________________ in our class.3. 我们的房间和他们的一样大。&& Our room is ____________________________________________.4. 我们每天大约花半小时读书。&& We _________ about _____________________________ every day.5.&我想更多地了解美国的学校生活。I want to know ___________________________ in American school.Unit 2 School life课题:Vocabulary (第四课时)&&&&&&& &班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标&& 1.识别并运用有关学校科目的名词和名词词组。&& 2.介绍新的并复习旧的表达个人观点的形容词。&& 3.运用意义相反的形容词。&& 4.掌握下列四会单词:art&& geography&& language&& PE&& science&& useful&& unimportant&& useless&& unpopular课前准备&& 你能用英语写出这些科目的名称吗?&& 语文_____________& 英语____________& 数学____________&& 地理_____________& 历史____________& 美术____________&& 科学_____________& 物理____________& 语言____________&& 生物_____________& 计算机__________& 家政____________&& 体育_____________& 音乐____________& 阅读____________课堂学习&& 1. 将II栏中科目的定义与I栏中的科目相匹配。&&&&&&&&&& I&&&&&&&&&&II(&& )1. Computer Studies&&A. You can learn to cook and sew.(&& )2. Geography &&&&B. You can draw or paint pictures.(&& )3. History&&&&&C. You do a lot of physical exercise.(&& )4. Home Economics&&D. You can learn to use the computer.(&& )5. language&&&&E. You can learn about the past.(&& )6. PE&&&&&&F. You can learn about different countries,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& seas, rivers, etc. of the world.(&& )7. Art&&&&&&G. You can learn to speak different languages(&& )8. Science&&&H. You can learn about the natural world &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& through experiments(实验).2.你还能找出其它的像unimportant, unpopular这样的反义词吗?&& _____________________________________________________________我们还学过哪些像useless这样的反义词?&& ___________________________________________________3.你对各学科的看法是什么?使用B部分的形容词来表达。&& _____________________________________________________________&& _____________________________________________________________
课堂检测一、&写出下列形容词的反义词:&less ________&& free ________&& popular ________&& important________&easy________&& boring______&& useful __________&& many ___________
二、根据句意及首字母提示写出单词或短语:1. Can you say something about l__________, such as English, Japanese and French?2. John likes a_______ very much. He is good at drawing.3. The United States(美国) is a developed country(发达国家) with a short h________. It is only more than two hundred years old.4.My favourite subject is ________ because it can keep us strong and healthy.5. When he was a little child, he was interested in s_________. He did a lot of experiments(实验).6. In our class Amy does best in g__________ because she loves traveling.7. I want to learn how to cook and sew, so I’m going to classes in ___________.8. Daniel is good at ________________. He does a lot of computer work for our class.
三、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. These things on the desk are __________(use). You can throw them away.2. Jim did his homework so __________(careful) that he made many mistakes.3. The man felt _________(happy) because he lost his wallet on his way home.4. _________(like) football, basketball is usually played between two teams.5. Millie thinks PE is __________(important) but she is wrong. PE is very important.6. The film is so ________(bore) that nobody in class likes it.7. Eddie is _________(popular) in his class because he is not polite or helpful.8. I like _________(scientist) lessons. I want to be a scientist in the future.9. I bought an _________(interest) book yesterday. I couldn’t stop laughing while reading it.10. This problem is so _________(difficulty) that I can’t work it out.
四、表达下列词组:&1. 一次不重要的会议__________________________________&2. 一门容易学的科目__________________________________&3. 一堂有趣的课 _____________________________________&4. 一场乏味的演讲 ___________________________________&5. 一位不受欢迎的歌手 _______________________________Unit 2 School life课题:Grammar I (第五课时)&&&&&&& &&学习目标1.&运用more … than, fewer … than 和less … than比较数量。2.&运用the most比较两个以上的事物,表示数量最多;运用the fewest和the least比较两个以上的事物,表示数量最少。课前准备1.&你知道这些表达数量的形容词的运用吗?many(反义词) ____________, 修饰____________ 名词much(反义词) ____________, 修饰____________ 名词表达下列词组:许多花 ____________________&& 很少的光盘 ___________________许多水 ____________________&& 很少的橘汁 ___________________2.&写出这些形容词的比较级和最高级形式:many _________ __________&&& few _________ _________much _________ __________&&& little_________ _________课堂学习&& 在老师的指导下完成课本第28页―第30页的练习。课堂检测一、&根据句意及提示完成单词:1.&Spending the l________ money and doing the most things, we are all glad.2.&Nancy has _________ (少的) apples than Millie.3.&I don’t think junk food (垃圾食品) is good for our __________ (健康).4.&Amy scored the most ___________ (分).5.&There is _________ (little) water in my bottle than in his bottle.6.&Which is __________________ problem of the three? I think the first one is _________________ than the other two.& (difficult)7.&Betty listens to the teacher __________________ (carefully) in our class.8.&The busier he is, the ___________ (happy) he feels.&& && 二、选择:&& (&& )1. Mr. Zhu is one of _______ in our school.&&&A. a popular teacher&&&&B. more popular teacherC. the most popular teacher&&D. the most popular teachers&&&&& (&& )2. Li Lei often talks _______ but does _______. So everyone says he is a good boy.&&&&&&&&&& A. many&B. much&C. less&&D. more&&&&& (&& )3. Don’t worry. There is ________ time left(剩下).&&&&&&&&&& A. a little&&B. little&&&C. a few&&&D. few&&&&& (&& )4. Who has _________ bread, Jim, Kate or Lucy?&&&&&&&&&&& A. more&&&&& B. most&&&&&&& C. the fewest&&& D. the least&&&&& (&& )5. If you want to be healthier, you have to eat _______ and take _______ exercise.&&&&&&&&&&& A. more&&&&&&& B. fewer&&&& C. more&&&&&&&&& D. fewer&&&&& (&& )6. Miss Green has _____ free time than Mr Green. She is busy all day.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. much&&&&&&& B. less&&&&&& C. more&&&&&& D. fewer&&&&& (&& )7. We can do the work better with ______ money and ______people.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. few&&&& B. less&& C. fewer&&& D. little(&& ) 8. I see some orange in the glass. Please give me _________.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. a few&&&&&&& B. few&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&& D. a little(&& ) 9. _______ children there are in a family, _______ their life will be.A. The less, the better&&&&&&&& B. The fewer, the better&& C. Fewer, richer&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. More, poorer&&&&& (&& )10. Your jacket is _______ my jacket. They are both black.&&&&&&&&&&&& A. like&&&&&&& B. likes&&&&&& C. look like&&&& D. liking&& 三、从方框中选择恰当的选项填空:(每词用一次) more…than…, fewer…than…, less…than…, the most, the fewest, the least1. Mr Black works hardest in his school. He always does _________ work ________ others.2. Nick scored __________ points in the English exam because he didn’t spend enough time on this subject.3. Camels drink _______ water ________ other animals but they can live longer and do more work than others in the desert.4. Jim’s family is a big one and Tom’s family is a small one. There are _________ people in Tom’s family ________that in Jim’s family.5. We all recommend Lily as the winner of the labour competition because she picked ____________ apples during these days on the farm.6. He did the hardest work but got ____________ money, so he was very angry.
Unit 2 School life课题:Grammar II and Checkout(第六课时)& 班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标1.运用the same as 和different from做比较。2.补充学习运用the same … as做比较。
课前准备&& 思考怎么翻译下列句子:&&& (1)这幅画与那幅一样。This picture is ____________________ that one.&&& (2)我的鞋子与艾米的一样。My shoes _______________________________&&& (3)英国学校与美国学校不同。A Britain school_________________________&&&&& ______________________________________________________________(4)我们的书与他们的不同。________________________________________
课堂学习&& 1.在老师的指导下,完成课本第31页的练习。&& 2.比较下列两个句子:&&&&& My coat is the same as hers. ___________________________________&&&&& My coat is the same colour as hers. ______________________________
课堂检测&& 一、用 “the same as” or “different from” 完成句子:&&& 1. California’s Disneyland is _____________ Florida’s Disney World―they are both Disney theme park.&&& 2. My watch is __________________ yours---they are both round.&&& 3. Railway trains are _______________ underground trains---railway trains run above the ground, but underground trains usually run under it.&&& 4. The colour of the curtain is ________________ the colour of the sofa. They match well.&&& 5. An e-mail is ________________ a letter---we write an e-mail on a computer but a letter on a piece of paper.&&& 6. An MP3 Player is ________________ a CD player---an MP3 player does not use discs.
二、&根据表格完成句子:&Sam&Jim&TomSubjectsReading WeeksComputer lessonsFree time&12341 hour&9222 hours&7213 hours&1. Tom has ________ subjects _______Jim and Sam, so he has ____________.&2. Sam has ________ Reading Weeks _____ Jim and Tom, so he has _______.3. Jim has ______ computer lessons _____ Sam, but Jim has ______ than Tom.&4. Sam has _______ free time _______ Jim and Tom, so he has ___________.
三、选择填空:(&& )1. ---Can I have some more bread?&&&&& ---Yes. There is still ______ bread in the fridge.&&A. many&&&B. more&&&D. a few&&&D. a little(&& )2. This English story is quite easy for me. There are very _____ new words in it.&&& A. a few&&&B. many&&&C. little&&&D. few(&& )3. Is your notebook the same _______ mine?&&& A. as&&&B. like&&&C. from&&&D. to(&& )4. They do eye exercises very well, so _______ of them _____ glasses.&&& A. put on&B. wear&C. put on&D. wear(&& )5. We are very busy because we have so ______ books to read and so _____ homework to do every day.&&& A. much&B. much&C. many&D. many(&& )6. A thick(厚的) book has ______ pages than a newspaper.&&& A. less&&&B. fewer&&&C. more&&&D. many(&& )7. Her grades are better than _______ in the class.&&& A. any other student&&&&B. the other student&&& C. the one of any other student&D. other students(&& )8. Things are _______ on the moon _______ on the earth.&&& A.& than&&&B.& thanC.& as&&&&&D.& as&& (&& )9. By online chatting, I know that I am ______ age ______ Millie.&&&&&& A.& with&&&&B.& asC.& as&&&&&D.&& with&& (&& )10. I want to look at his printer because it is _______ mine.&&A. the same as &B. different from&C. different between&D. different with
Unit 2 School life课题:Integrated skills and Pronunciation (第七课时) 班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标1.&了解更多中外学校生活的异同点。2.&进一步复习巩固本单元的语法项目。3.学习本课生词: length&& summertime&& able&& tonight&& monkey&
课前准备&& 1.翻译下列词组:得分最多score the ________ points&&& 植树最少 plant the ________ trees在健康俱乐部 in a _________ Club&& 一名网友 an __________ friend和……相同 be the ________ as&&&&&& 和……不同 be ____________ from做早操 do morning ____________&&&& 放假7天 have 7 weeks _________……的长度 the ___________ of…&&& 能够做某事 be _________ to do sth.
课堂学习&& 要点点拨1.&length 是形容词long的名词形式,表示“长度”; height 是形容词high的名词形式,表示“高度”;width 是形容词wide的名词形式,表示“宽度”;weight 是动词weigh的名词形式;表示“重量”。2.&be able to do… 意思为“能够做……”。与情态动词can常可以互用。如:He can ride a bike. = He is able to ride a bike.She could swim when she was 7. = She was able to swim when she was 7.但是在“将来时态”中只能用词组be able to表达,不能用can表达。如:She won’t be able to play softball for two months.
课堂检测&& 一、完成对话:1.&T: How ________ points did each of the students score?S: Amy _______ 72 points. Sandy scored 68 points. Simon scored 65 points.T: Who scored the ________ points?S: Amy ________.T: Yes. And who scored the _________ points?S: Simon _______. &&& T: Yes2.&T: How ________ money does each of the students have?S: Daniel _______ 20yuan. Millie has 10yuan. Kitty has 5yuan.T: Who has the _________ money?S: Daniel _________.T: Yes. And who has the _________ money?S: Kitty _________.T: Yes.&& 1.选择填空:&& (&& )1. I admire her very much. Look! There is ______ information about her on today’s newspaper.&A. a&&&&B. an&&&C. a piece of&&D. the&& (&& )2. We didn’t have a day ______ these days because of too much work.&A. to&&&&B. away&&&C. from&&&D. off&& (&& )3. It _______ my uncle a lot of money to buy the car.&A. spends&&&B. costs&&&C. takes&&&D. pays&& (&& )4. People in Britain say “autumn” while people in the USA say “_____”.&A. eraser&&&B. movie&&C. elevator&&D. fall&& (&& )5. Last Sunday, we had a great time ______ football, and we felt excited.&A. to play&&&B. played&&C. play&&&D. playing&& (&& )6. A horse is _______ animal. It helps people a lot.&A. a useful&&B. an useful&&C. a useless&&D. an useless&& (&& )7. Nancy’s pencil case is _______ Millie’s, and it’s also very small.&A. the same color as&&&&B. different fromC. alike&&&&&&&D. the same size as&& (&& )8. She is a true and close friend of mine. She always ______ secrets and joy ________ me.&A. to&&B. with&C. to&&D. with&& (&& )9. When no one drives me to school, I spend fifty minutes _____ to school.&A. walk&&&B. walking&&C. on &&&D. to walk&& (&& )10. I spend some money in watching drama plays, so my money is ______ than yours.&A. fewer&&&B. fewest&&C. less&&&D. least&& (&& )11. We _______ go to that town by train next year.&A. will can&&B. will could&&C can be able to&D. will be able to&& (&& )12. It ______ Mr. Brown much time ______ finish his work on Monday.&A. in&&B. to&&C. on&&D. on
Unit 2 School life课题:Main task (第八课时)&&&&&& &&&&&&&& 班级 _________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名 ________________& 学习目标1.&了解问卷调查的有关知识,完成一份调查问卷。2.&构思一篇文章,描述自己理想的学校。
课前准备&& 用英语写出这些运动项目的名称:&& 垒球 ___________&& 羽毛球 ____________&& 棒球 ___________&& 篮球 ___________&& 排球 ______________&& 象棋 ___________&& 足球 ___________&& 乒乓球 ____________&& 网球 ___________&& 跑步 ___________&& 游泳 ______________&& 登山 ___________&& 根据自己的情况造句:I like to play _____________, and I often play _____________.
课堂学习1.&完成调查问卷。2.&听短文录音,回答问题:(1)&When does Daniel’s ideal school start? __________________________(2)&How much homework does he have? ___________________________3.&阅读文章,回答以下问题:(1)&When does the school finish? __________________________________(2)&How long is his lunchtime? ____________________________________(3)&How many students are there in each class? _______________________(4)&Do they have a swimming pool? ________________________________(5)&What activity do they do every month? __________________________4.&仔细阅读后,找出Daniel的文章是按照问卷中问题的顺序来写的吗?每一小节分别回答了哪几个问题?______________________________________________________________________________________________
课堂检测一、&根据句意及首字母或中文提示完成单词:1.&My father likes to play Chinese c________ in his free time.2.&I’ll play baseball after f_________ my homework.3.&Young people like p______ music.4.&He is a professional (职业的) table t________ player.5.&There are many students in the __________(大厅).6.&We will have lots of time for after-school a___________.7.&We also have a tennis c_________ and a swimming pool.8.&When the Spring Festival comes, all the families get t________ to celebrate it.9.&This small restaurant serves t________ food.10.&This ruler is the same l__________ as that one.& 二、完成句子:1.中国的学生夏天休假比英国学生少几周。&& Chinese students ______ ______ ______ ______ in summer than British students. 2.他将能够完成那项工作。&&& He _______ _______ ________ ________ finish that work.3.今天我们将有很多时间进行课外活动。&& Today we will ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ after-school activities.4.我理想的学校一边有个公园一边有个超市。&& My ideal school has a park ______ ______ ______ and a supermarket ________ ________ ________.5.你理想中的学校是什么样的?&& What _______ your _______ ________ ________ ?&& 三、选用所给词组的适当形式填空。
my ideal school, get up late, have lots of time for, after-school activities, listen to pop music, at the weekend, go on a school trip to, wear ties1. I _______________ on Sunday mornings. Sleep is important for me.2. Millie likes music and she always _____________ in the evening.3. I’d like to tell you about _______________. It has an art room and two computer rooms.4. Tom and Jack ___________ yesterday and they looked handsome.5. The students of Class Three will ______________the zoo tomorrow.6. My parents and I went to the park by bus _____________.7. Do the students ____________ sports in your school?8. There are lots of clubs and ____________ in our school.文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信