tunguekiss 小产权房是什么意思思

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
To satisfy his nagging parents, a gay landlord and a female tenant agree to a marriage of convenience, but his parents arrive to visit and things get out of hand.
stars , , and
celebrate one another's acting wins and the show's big success on Emmys night.
Related News
AM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 21 titles
created 01&Nov&2012
a list of 32 titles
created 30&Nov&2012
a list of 22 titles
created 28&May&2014
a list of 33 titles
created 17&Dec&2015
a list of 28 titles
created 12&Mar&2016
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Nominated for
12 wins & 8 nominations.
All the while, Master Chu tries to find his place in the foreign American world.
Bozhao Wang,
Sihung Lung,
A senior chef lives with his t the middle one finds her future plans affected by unexpected events and the life changes of the other household members.
Sihung Lung,
Yu-Wen Wang,
Chien-Lien Wu
During World War II era, a young woman, Wang Jiazhi, gets swept up in a dangerous game of emotional intrigue with a powerful political figure, Mr. Yee.
Tony Chiu-Wai Leung,
In suburban New Canaan, Connecticut , 1973, middle class families experimenting with casual sex and substance abuse find their lives beyond their control.
Kevin Kline,
Joan Allen,
Sigourney Weaver
Jake Roedel and Jack Bull Chiles are friends in Missouri when the Civil War starts. Women and Blacks have few rights. Jack Bull's dad is killed by Union soldiers, so the young men join the ...
Tobey Maguire,
Skeet Ulrich,
Jewel Kilcher
A man working at his parents' motel in the Catskills inadvertently sets in motion the generation-defining concert in the summer of 1969.
Demetri Martin,
Henry Goodman,
Edward Hibbert
The story of two men, who met as apprentices in the Peking Opera, and stayed friends for over 50 years.
Kaige Chen
Leslie Cheung,
Fengyi Zhang,
Cast overview, first billed only:
(as Ah-Leh Gua)
Wai-Tung's Secretary
Justice of the Peace
Street Musician
Female Cashier
Bob Law, Wai-Tung's Old Friend
Simon and Wei-Tung are a gay couple living together in Manhattan. To defer the suspicions of Wei-Tung's parents, Simon suggests a marriage of convenience between Wei-Tung and Wei-Wei, an immigrant in need of a green card. When Wei-Tung's parents come to America for the wedding, they insist upon an elaborate banquet, resulting in several complications.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
You are cordially invited to a wedding where everybody wants to kiss the bride... except the groom.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for language
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 4 August 1993 (USA)
Also Known As: El banquete de boda
Filming Locations:
$1,000,000
(estimated)
$6,933,459
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
Ang based the first half of the movie on the true story of a friend, Neil Peng
During the small family dinner to which Simon treats the newlyweds and Wei-Tung's parents, Simon can be seen to alternately hold chopsticks, a small bowl or nothing in his left hand, depending on the camera angle.
I don't know, we should have moved you out.
I'll survive.
Not if Wei Wei keeps cooking.
Connections
Featured in &(1995)
Soundtracks
The Wedding Banquet
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Wedding Banquet is my all-time favorite
The Wedding Banquet was the first Ang Lee film that I watched. I remember I was about 10 or 11 years old when I watched it. At that time, I did not understand the movie at all. However, as I grow older, I watched it again and I realized what a masterpiece that Ang Lee had accomplished. Coming from the same background, as Taiwanese immigrant to the United States, I can certainly relate many of issues with the protagonist Wai-Tung. My parents are exactly like Wai-Tung's parents. They have high expectation of the son and carry on the family name is the most important thing. Ang Lee did a very good job on depicting the traditional father figure in Taiwanese society. My father, very much like Wai-Tung's, is a very serious person. To him everything has to be done straight and upright. My mother on the other hand is very sentimental. She would just cry like Wai-Tung's mother in the movie. Taiwanese mothers always care for their son so much that they literally do everything for their son, just like how Wai-Tung's mother sets up a blind date for him. My parents are so serious that sometimes if I joke about me liking a man they would get upset. Therefore, I really can understand how Wai-Tung has to hide his secret for such a long time in the movie.I like how Ang Lee uses Wai-Tung to represent T Wei-Wei to represent China, and Simon to represent the US. In the movie, there is one scene where Wei-Wei wears a red dress in the air port picking up Wai-Tung's parents, I just could not help myself but laugh at the expression that Wai-Tung's dad gives when he sees Wei-Wei. He must think her as another communist he fought in the Chinese civil war. Another fascinating thing about this movie is that I watched it again in my film study class and even the movie is in mandarin, my classmates seem to understand the messages and laugh about them. I guess it is the magic of the movie. It really can transcend time and languages. Overall, Wedding Banquet has became my all time favorite of all the Ang Lee films.
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Wai-Tung's Secretary
Justice of the Peace
Street Musician
Female Cashier
Bob Law, Wai-Tung's Old Friend
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &}

我要回帖

更多关于 小产权房是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信