英语四级作文作文 急急急急急急急急急急急急急急

求英语作文!急急急??_百度知道
提问者采纳
I like travelling. If I have enough money and have limited time, I would join a tour group to go places. This can save time and planning. A good tour agency will plan and take care of the whole tour. I don't like tour guide that brings us to buy things at stipulated shop. If I have the time, I would prefer to go travelling on my own in a man-packed trip. If I go on a man-packed trip, I would try to look for a friend to go with me. Going in pair, would be safer and in case, one of us got sick, the other is able to take care of the other.If I go on a man-packed trip, I usually spend more time on historical sites.
Anyone care to join me in my next man-packed trip to Tibet?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
In modern society,people pay more attentation to enjoy our life time.As a way to relax, travel becomes
an important part in our lives. I like traveling very much.The place I had visited and never forgot is The Great Wall.
last May day,I got a chance to visit BeiJing by myself.I had visited many places ,such as The summer Palace,Tian'an men square and so on. But which attacked me is The Great Wall. It was built long ago,but it is so hard that attrack thousands people from all over the world.I tried my best to climb the wall .Although i was exhousted ,i was very happy.On the Great Wall,I took many wonder pictures ,which got many prizes when i sent it to my school .Most of all ,i met a foreigner student from America ,we became good friends at that traveling.Since then ,we keep connections to communicating in English .Thanks to the traveling ,through which ,i met unusual view,enlage my eyesight,and owed new friend .
I think the Great Wall is a great building in China ,we should be
pride of the Great Wall.
自个儿做。。。
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁北京的变化 急急急!!!_百度知道
北京的变化 急急急!!!
要运用used to 的语法
60词以上、 简单点就好、采纳重谢!
提问者采纳
  改革开放以来,人们的衣食住行真是今非昔比。现在人们不但物质生活水平提高,在生活方式、消费观念、思维方式等各个方面都发生了可喜的变化。笔者信手列举出以下有趣的变化,从中可见一斑。当然生活五彩缤纷,变化远不止这几个镜头,相信每个人都能列出一大串。  住房装修像宾馆。有的装修一套住房要花上好几万元甚至更多,比三星级宾馆还要豪华。  三人两个卫生间。以前整座楼才一个公用厕所,早上起来排队倒马桶是城市一道风景。现在家家有卫生间还不满足,有的还在主人卧室里再装修一个卫生间。  一家两台大彩电。有的一家还不止两台,免得一家人争频道。  家中有了电影院。功能齐全的“家庭影院”已进入不少家庭,起码也有VCD机。  Since the reform and opening up, people's basic needs is really not what. It is now not only the material standard of living improved, lifestyle, consumer attitudes, ways of thinking and other aspects have taken place in a gratifying change. I Xinshou to list the following interesting changes evident from this. Of course, colorful life, change far more than these few shots, I believe that everyone can put together a list. &br& &br&Home decoration, like hotels. Some of the decoration of a home to spend tens of thousand dollars or more than the three-star hotels but also luxury. &br& &br&Three two bathrooms. Before the entire House before a public toilet in the morning queuing up and down the toilet is a city of a landscape. Every family has its bathroom is not satisfied, and some still in the master bedroom, re-fitting a bathroom. &br& &br&One of two color televisions. Some one has also more than two to avoid a Rush to channel. &br& &br&With the home cinema. Full-featured &home theater& has entered a lot of families, at least there VCD machines. &br& &br&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!1_百度知道
英语作文 急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
现代社会通讯交流的工具日益发达,但人与人之间的交往并没有随之增加。面对陷入困难的陌生人,有人伸手援助,认为帮助陌生人是一种美德。有人则觉得帮助陌生人会使自己陷入麻烦和危险。你的看法呢?请你以Should we help strangers?为题,写一篇100~120词的短文阐述这一现象。描述以上人际交往的现状和信息简短评论,分析原因;给出你的看法。注意:短文的标题已给出(不计入词数)————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
提问者采纳
Helping strangers has always been considered as a treasured virtue of human kind .We need help from others throughout our life, whenever we travel to other places or stay at home .On the other hand, helping others can make us happy .We feel great joy when we are trusted, needed and able to give a hand.However ,some people are cautious when it comes to helping strangers .They say that helping others involves risks of getting hurt or cheated .Lending a hand to a stranger often puts us in a vulnerable position for it means trusting a hand to a stranger often puts us in a vulnerable position for it means trusting someone we do not even know .Moreover ,there are times when we have physical limitations- e.g. we can’t swim but a girl is drowning .If we are blind to that limitation ,giving a hand would conversely take our life.In my opinion, we should still offer what we can do to help needed strangers. Meanwhile, we should beware of getting cheated and use common sense to tell whether the strangers are real needed people or just professional cheats .Detecting anything unusual, we should defend ourselves or turn to the police.
提问者评价
打错了几个单词啊,呵呵,谢谢啦
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
sunday,August 5th,2012,today i went to the zoo with my firends.the zoo is about 15km from my home.we went to there by bus.we sarted at 9 and about at 10
a clock we got there. in the zoo i saw many animals.we see the tigers,rabbits,monkeys ,deer,,, and i saw many monkeys were climing at the tree . they ar very funny! and i think the tiger is dangerous .alos we saw many giraffe i thingk they are too tall.at 4;30,in the afternoon we went back
.it's very funny to visit the zoo i like the animals!
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文急急急_百度知道
英语作文急急急
假如你是Jill,你的朋友Sally生病了,头痛且发烧,而且这次考试没考好。你发一封E-MAIL安慰她,并且让她去看医生,多喝水,好好休息,努力学习,争取下次取得好成绩。
Sallly,I heard the news that you got a headache and had a fever. Did you go to see the doctor? Drink more water and have a good rest, I think you will soon be better.Also, I got that you did not well in this exam. Don't be worried. Work hard and try you best, I believe you will get a good score in the next exam.Best Wishes!Yours Jill
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
dear sally:I'm sorry to hear that you have got a fever,and it is a pity that you might not bring your skill into full play of the exam.please go to see a doctor as soon as possible, drink more water, have a rest,and work hard, you will be better soon. I'm sure you will get a better achievement.best wishes for youyours,Jill
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语作文………急急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
跪求英语作文………急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
假设你是李华,你校对动物宣传,对海洋动物很感兴趣,内容要点:1.背景:海洋是人类的朋友;海洋动物的存在让世界丰富多彩,2.现状:有报道称,海洋动物正在被过度捕捞并残忍杀害;3.后果:部分海洋动物已经濒危,人们对此感到担忧;4.原因:有些人对海洋动物的重要性不够、关心不够;5.应对措施:谨记保护海洋动物是我们的职责,尽力向其他人传递这一点。用5个句子表达全部内容。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
环保类的主题,很好啊,你自己对环保没有什么感觉吗可以先用中文写好,再找人翻译,自少最后文章的主流思想是你自己的啊
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐