初中英语完形填空技巧怎么做

报班咨询:400-888-3456
中考网英语语法栏目提供最新最全的初三英语完形填空,九年级英语完形填空,中考英语完形填空,更多英语完形填空资料请访问巨人中考网.
条记录,分
中考压轴题:
中考模拟题:
19日18点18分,仁川亚运会开幕式拉开大幕,在接近3个小时的节目中,韩国人将自己的历史和文…
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号名师指导:初三英语复习如何笑对完形填空_新浪教育_新浪网
名师指导:初三英语复习如何笑对完形填空
  完形填空题以其内容广泛和知识、能力有机结合而备受命题者的青睐,它也是各类英语测试和竞赛中的重点题。且多数同学认为完形填空题是较难的题型之一。
  完形填空题难主要有两个原因:
  一是它所测试的内容几乎是无所不包:单词、语法、句式、习惯用法等基础知识的掌握都可通过此题进行测试;
  二是它可以把知识和能力紧密结合,而且是以测试能力为主,基础知识为辅。通过完形填空,可测试出学生综合运用基础语法、词汇、句式、习惯用法等阅读理解能力,及分析、判断、推理能力。这也是综合运用英语知识来解决实际问题的能力。
  完形填空题主要有“四选一”、“首字母填空”、“选词填空”和“根据上下文填空”等形式。但不管形式如何变换,只要我们基本功扎实,掌握解题要领,则“难者亦易矣”。为了把完形填空做得尽善尽美,金华龙文教师认为同学们应该掌握以下一些要领:
  1、词汇要熟,句意要明
  不管什么形式的完形填空题,都是要我们把短文中的空词填写完整,所以,首要的一条是要对所学过的词汇非常熟悉。音,应读得准。形,应记得清,意义记得要全面。特别是那些“常用词”要记得相当纯熟。熟悉词汇是做好完形填空的第一步。第二步则是对句型要明了。明了各种句子的类型、结构、常用句型的词语搭配习惯等。通过所空词在句子中的位置和所给首字母的联系,判定该填什么词。如,哪些词常用于句首,哪些词常用于句尾或句中等。句型熟,是正确理解句子的保证。句子的大意基本清楚了,所空单词是什么也就大致清楚了。
  2、语法要准,道理要通
  词汇和句型对完形填空固然重要,但语法知识掌握的准确程度,也是必不可少的因素之一。因为实词在句中多有变化。如:名词有复数、所有格形式;动词有各种时态和语态形式;代词有主格和宾格形式,还有物主代词、反身代词的各种形式;数词有基数、序数形式;形容词、副词有比较级和最高级形式等。如果对语法不熟,即使知道填什么词,也会写,但由于语法的疏忽,词形该变的没有变,仍然不是正确答案。因此,词汇、句型、语法要综合考虑,相辅相成。
  3、理顺关系,建立联系
  有些单词单靠词、句、语法知识还不能确定。这就要从上下文的联系中找答案。看所空的单词与前、后词的关系,所空单词的句子与上、下句的关系,以及同全文的联系等。多角度,全方位分析后,方能确定。填完后应整体阅读一、两遍,看看意思是否连贯,通顺,首字母是否对应,有无语法错误,大、小写是否有误等。还要注意用词准确,书写规范。
  另外,答完形填空题时,还要注意一个“快且细”的原则。虽然时间紧,也要尽可能多读几遍,读得快,思考得快,快中有细。做到词词留心,句句留意,争取高分、满分。
来源:智康1对1 文章作者:王学刚
&&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
电话:010-&&|&&&&|&&
所高校高招分数线信息)
教育部直属
你所在省市
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
<option value="年
本科提前批
请用微博账号,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过如何提高初中英语完形填空的能力
给你介绍一下做完形填空题的一些技巧,只要你能认真去练习,很快就掌握这种题型了.首先,你必须熟练掌握所学课本上的词汇.完形填空主要是从词汇上来考察学生掌握程度的.词汇包括单词的拼写,词组的搭配,句型等.其次,一定要注意整篇文章所采用的时态.时态对动词的影响是巨大的,不可弄错.例如文章采用的是一般过去时,那动词要相应地变成过去式.当然这里面也有特例,如果所用的句子是经常性的状态或客观事实、规律,或者引用直接引语,那就要采用一般现在时.第三,在具体做题时,不要一上来就边看边选答案,二是要先把文章通读一遍,弄清文章大意,在通读时有些固定搭配直接就能发现了.通读全文后再边读边选答案,一定要注意上下文和前后句,往往很多内容是前文白给了,后文去考察,或者正相反.要注意连词.当所给横线的前面或后面有连词时,要看连词另一边所给单词的词性和时态,那么横线所填单词一定要与所给单词保持词性和时态一致,例如都是过去分词、动名词、形容词的比较级等.另外,如果横线前是动词,那横线要选副词,因为副词总是位于动词之后来修饰动词的;反之,若横线后是副词,那横线上就是动词.还要注意横线前面的句子末尾是逗号还是句号,因为这影响到所选单词首字母的大小写问题.还要注意句子里是否含有few,little,never,none等否定词,这将决定句子的含义是肯定还是否定.第四,当你做完完形填空题后,还要再次把全文顺读一遍,看是否顺畅.只要有别扭和不知所云之处,往往就是选错的地方.最后,建议你集中做完形填空专项练习.我辅导过很多学生,都是带领学生做专项练习,每次都是先让学生按照我上述方法先独自做完一篇,记下所用时间,然后我给学生逐空分析讲解,分析学生产生错误的原因,用红笔在题旁注明,例如词组、句型、时态等,并记录下此篇的得分率,用百分数表示.接下来让学生再做一篇完形填空,做完后还像刚才所说的那样去认真分析,记录所用时间和得分的百分数.往往经过半天的训练,学生就能达到每篇15个填空错误不超过3个,学生的做题技巧和自信心都大大增强了.当然,所有这些都是要有坚实的基础做后盾的.只要你课本词汇完全掌握,课本能熟读熟听,那你就会有很好的语感,做完形填空题也好,单项选择也好,甚至连阅读理解和书面表达也都不在话下了.请你努力吧!(DAVID提供)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
记住词语的固定搭配和常用词汇的其它词意,学会分析语句的结构。就是多做题,多记就行了
英语完形填空重要的不是题海战术 他和数学不一样
你需要做的是看到所有不会的单词
先不要急着去查 而是先猜一猜 然后再去查
要把查到的单词总结起来 把它的语法知识也写下来 早读的时候多读读
这样才能巩固 还有 要提高情感能力 完形填空中很多还需要情感去感受 比如说话的语气
脸上的表情等等 有的空不用看题目就知道 因为可以在文章中直接找到
但是要细心 一篇文章中能找到的至...
扫描下载二维码单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2014新初中英语完形填空及答案
2014新初中英语完形填空及答案
All parents love their children.Many parents want their kids to(1)____well-known people when they(2)____.Most of them want their kids to live better than others.Many of them (3)_____their kids will be singers or actors. Actors and singers can(4)______money easily in our country.When they appear in the advertisement,they will get (5)______money which a farmer or a worker can't make all his life.
Some of the parents want their kids to be businessmen(6)_____ doctors. If they work hard, they will have cars and big houses in several(7)_____.Some parents want their kids to work in cities and towns.They don't (8)______them to work in the countryside.People who work in the cities and towns can get money after the (9)______.If you are a famous man, especially an actor, you'll get much but pay a little. A farmer is (10)_____---he gets little but pays much.
(1) A.do B.become C.like D.work
(2) A.grow up B.get up C.stand up D.set up
(3) A.make B.like C.love D.hope
(4) A.lose B.make C.remember D.take
(5) A.many B.a little C.much D.a few
(6) A.or B.and C.but D.else
(7) A.days B.weeks C.years D.moths
(8) A.paly B.need C.enjoy D.want
(9) A.retire B.leave C.die D.move
(10)A.happy B.different C.rich D.lucky
The moon, our 1 , travels 2 the Earth. It has 3 been visited by man in spaceships.
Man-made satellites have been sent up 4 space by many countries. They go round 5 . We used them 6 us to learn more 7 the Earth, the weather and other things. They are also used to 8 and receive massages. It makes people 9 different countries understand each other better. So people say the world itself is becoming a much 10 place.
( ) 1. A. satellite B. satellites C. Sun D. Earth
( ) 2.A.on B. near C. round D. before
( ) 3.A. just B. never C. before D. already
( ) 4.A. to B. into C. in D. over
( ) 5.A.the Sun B. the Earth C. The Moon D. the Sea
( ) 6.A.help B. helping C. to help D. helped
( ) 7.A.about B. for C. of D. on
( ) 8.A.send B. sending C. sends D. sent
( ) e B. comes C. from D. form
( ) 10.A.larger B. bigger C. small D. smaller
A satellite是卫星,且用单数 (这里our...应该是the moon的同位语,描述的就是the moon)
C 绕地球转
D 已经被人类拜访过了
A 人造卫星是发射到太空的
B 人造卫星绕地球转
C 用来帮助我们,达到某个目的(动词)用to
A 发现更多关于地球的奥秘
A 被用来做某事,+的应该是动词原形,而be used to doing是习惯于做某事,不符句意,其实这题是送分的,后面的是receive原形就看出了~
C 来自不同国家的人
D 根据意思,这使得世界好象变小了,变小了用比较级,much后面就是跟比较级的
一、妙招一通读全文知大意
Mr. Johnson had a factory. He once 1 on TV that animals could be taught to 2 some work for people if they were given 3 to eat. He loved the idea. He thought it would be 4 to have a dog look after his 5 and an elephant do some heavy jobs 6 his factory. He bought a dog 7 an elephant in the market and decided to teach them to do some work for him. Of course. he 8 bought a lot of food for them. Several months later,the dog and the elephant 9 fatter and fatter,but they 10 do any work for him. At last,Mr. Johnson had to give up.
1. A. saw B. asked C. met
2. A. make B.do C. 1et
3. A. someone B.nothing C. something
4. A. bad B. good C. 1ate
5. A. house B. shirt C. eyes
6. A. in B. above C. under
7. A. but B. or C. and
8. A. also B. never C. yet
9. A. smelt B. sounded C. became
10. A. mustn&t B. couldn&t C. shouldn&t
运用&跳读&或&边读边猜&等技巧把握中心大意。
短文的中心直接影响故事情节的发展,决定着各小题选项该如何确定。通过一到两遍的阅读,有些小题答案会在我们的脑海里浮现,比如2空填do,3空填something或food,5空填home或house或his factory,7空填and等等。
[注] 此时不要急于确定答案!
(Keys:1. A 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. A 7. C 8. A 9. C 10. B)
二、妙招二重视首句获信息
重视首句、突破首句。完形填空题所选用短文的第一句话通常是不设空的,目的是给同学们一个整体印象,同时提示短文的中心内容或提供故事发生的时间、地点、背景等。
At our school, we sometimes have a special day to help others. Last year we went to an old people&s 1 and sang songs and performed a play for 2 . The old people were very 3 . We should be allowed to take time to do things like that more often. For example, we should 4 primary schools and help 5 young students. I want to be a teacher 6 I&m older so it would be a great experience for me. Other students would like to do other jobs. For example, my friend Tian Ge wants to 7 for a newspaper. She should be allowed to volunteer at the newspaper office once a week.
1. A. home B. bank C. shop D. river
2. A. us B. them C. him D. her
3. A. great B. angry C. smart D. happy
4. A. buy B. have C. visit D. build
5. A. tell B. ask C. teach D. find
6. A. how B. when C. where D. why
7. A. write B. wait C. look D. pay
首句At our school, we sometimes have a special day to help others.有提纲挈领之效,简明扼要地提示我们,作者的学校有一个特殊的日子,那就是帮助别人献爱心的日子。有助于我们理解全文。甚至让我们毫不犹豫地确认1空应添单词home.
(Keys:1. A 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C 6. B 7. A)
三、妙招三全面考虑定选项
整体理解短文、把握中心并根据文中线索(含体裁、时态变化线索、词汇线索、句法线索、社会文化线索、上下文线索等)由易到难地做出选择。
[注] 不要试图从头至尾地去解答完形填空题。有的选项内容在短文的其他地方有较为明确的提示,甚至原封不动地重现。
Shirley Yeats is certainly a very brave woman! At the age of sixty-seven, she 1 to take a trip round the coast(海岸) of Malaysia. Everything was fine 2 one day, as she was going back to her room on the 3 , she saw smoke coming out of another room. She 4 the captain from her room at once and told him about the fire. Then she went up on deck(甲板) to see 5 she could do to help. The fire spread(蔓延) very quickly and soon 6 was completely out of control. The captain decided to get all the passengers out as 7 as possible.
1. A. stopped B. usedC. had D. decided
2. A. since B. afterC. until D. before
3. A. way B. shipC. land D. road
4. A. phoned B. toldC. asked D. ordered
5. A. if B. howC. what D. where
6. A. she B. heC. that D. it
7. A. quickly B. muchC. well D. usually
1.由上下文可知她决定去旅游,decided to do sth.意为&决定做某事&。
2.根据下文可知直到火灾发生的那一天情况一切正常。
3.从下文的captain, deck,可确定她是乘船去旅游。
4.由下文的from her room可知她马上打电话将情况告诉了船长。
5.根据上下文可知她走上甲板去看看能不能帮忙做点儿什么。
6.由上文的The fire spread very quickly,可知大火无法控制了。
7. as quickly as意为&尽快地&
(Keys: 1. D 2. C 3. B 4. A 5. C6. D 7. A)
四、妙招四复读全文验答案
把填充后的短文反复阅读一两遍(甚至多遍),逐一检查、校对所选答案是否符合短文中心及上下文要求,并确保没有不符合语言规范、不符合语法规则的选项。
[注] 很多同学做完形填空题存在一个误区,把很多的时间放到四个选项的比较上,这会降低解题效率。正确做法应是:
顺藤摸瓜,首先是藤,你拿到文章之后要重点读第一句。
瞻前顾后,在文章空格的上下文处,你觉得这个地方需要什么词,带着这个目的到四个选项里找。
顾全大局,做一道题时应该在段落里面理解一句话。
认清细节,比如考固定搭配的题。
阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。
My son Joey was born with club feet. The doctors said that with treatment he would be able to walk, but would never run very well. The first three years of his life was 1 in hospital. By the time he was eight, you wouldn&t know he has a problem when you saw him 2 .
Children in our neighborhood always ran around 3 their play, and Joey would jump and ran and play, 4 . We never told him that he probably wouldn&t be 5 to run like the other children. So he didn&t know.
In 6 grade he decided to join the school running team. Every day he trained. He ran more than any of the others, 7 only the top seven runners would be chosen to run for the 8 . We didn&t tell him he probably would never make the team, so he didn&t know.
He ran four to five mile every day - even when he had a fever. I was 9 , so I went to 10 him after school. I found him running 11 . I asked him how he felt. &Okay,& he said. He has two more miles to go. Yet he looked straight ahead and kept 12 .
Two weeks later, the names of the team 13 were caked. Joey was number six on the list. Joey had 14 the team. He was in seventh grade - the other six team members were all eighth graders. We never told him he couldn&t do it & so he didn&t know. He just 15 it.
1. A. spent B. taken C. cost D. paid
2. A. talk B. sit C. study D. walk
3. A. after B. before C. during D. till
4. A. either B. too C. though D. yet
5. A. able B. sorry C. glad D. afraid
6. A. sixth B. seventh C. eighth D. ninth
7. A. so B. if C. then D. because
8. A. neighborhood B. familyC. school D. grade
9. A. excited B. tiredC. pleased D. worried
10. A. think about B. hear fromC. agree with D. look for
11. A. alone B. away C. almost D. already
12. A. riding B. walkingC. playing D. running
13. A. jumpers B. runnersC. doctors D. teachers
14. A. got B. kept C. made D. found
15. A. did B. had C. left D. took
(Keys:1. A 2. D 3. C 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. D 8. C 9. D 10. D 11. D 12. D 13. B 14. C 15. D)
相关推荐:中考英语怎样才能做好完形填空
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
中考英语怎样才能做好完形填空
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
中考英语怎样才能做好完形填空
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 中考英语怎样才能做好完形填空1.先通读一遍全文,对全文内容、作者观点、态度、文体等各方面有个宏观了解。虽然开始不可能完全了解短文内容,但起码要做到“八、九不离十”。弄清大意,抓住了主题,便为正确选词打下了可靠的基础。&&&&&&& 2.然后读一遍选项,知道均有哪些备选项。3.再读全文,并且可以边读边用铅笔试将所选的选项的内容填在空白处。这是一个关键性的分析判断阶段。同学们要瞻前顾后,字斟句酌。不能只看空格前后两个词,而是应该看完整的句子。这时,应调动你学过的全部语言知识,明确题目是要考查你哪方面知识的掌握。4.再串读,看铅笔填上后,文章意思是否通顺,语法语义是否准确,是否可恢复原貌。5.切不可不读全文,见一空填一词。&&&&&&& 6.同学们要学会利用上下文中的各种语言线索和已有的语言知识来选词。7.如果遇到一时难以确定的答案可先不填,先去做后面的,或有把握的,待填完其他空白后,再回过头来做前面,有时候,前后空白往往形成互相提示和补充。同时,同学们还可利用排除法,首先排除不合题意的选项,然后反复比较剩下的选项,这样就可以略为简单一些。8.最后还要利用自己各方面的知识和语言知识、历史知识、生活常识等,细微分析比较,理解中心,全面验证。完形填空:(一)&&& One day a poor farmer was taking a bag of wheat to town. Suddenly the bag _1_ from his horse onto the road.He did not know _2_ to do about it because it was _3_ heavy for him to lift by himself. He only hoped that someone would soon pass by and _4_ him a hand.&&& Just at this moment a man _5_ a horse came up to him. But the farmer's heart sank when he saw who he was. It was the great man living _6_. The farmer had hoped to ask another farmer or a poor man _7_ him to come along and help him. He couldn't ask such a great man to help him. But to his _8_ ,the great man got off his horse as soon as he came nearer. He said to the farmer, "I see you _9_ help, friend. How good it is that I'm here just at the right time. "Then he took one end of the bag, the farmer the other, they together raised it and put it on the horse.&&& "Sir," asked the farmer, "how can I pay you?"&&& "It's quite easy," the great man replied with _10_.&&& Wherever you see anyone else in trouble, do the same for him.1、 A.fall B.fell C.falling D.fallen&&&&& 2、 A.what&&& B.how&&&& C.that&&&& D.it 3、 A.very B.so C.quite D.too&&&&&&&& 4、 A.lend&&& B.ask&&&&& C.borrow& D.gave 5、 A.riding B.ride C.rode& D.rides&& 6、 A.nearby& B.faraway& C.nearly& D.near 7、 A.as B.like C.to D.for&&&&&&&&&&& 8、 A.surprised& B.surprising& C.surprise& D.surprises 9、 A.needs& B.need   C.to need   D.needed 10、 A.smiles&& B.smile&& C.a smile&& D.an smile (二)&& Mr Brown had an umbrella(伞) shop in a small town.People sometimes (1) him broken umbrellas, and then he took them to a big shop in London. They were (2) there.&&& One day Mr Brown went to London by train. He (3) to take an umbrella with him that day. Sitting in front of him was a man with an umbrella standing (4) the seat. When the train arrived in London, Mr Brown (5) up the umbrella as he often did during his journey by train. Just as he was getting off, he was (6) by the man. He said angrily, "That's (7)!” Mr Brown's face turned red and he gave it back to the man at once.&&& When Mr Brown got to the big shop, the shopkeeper had got his six umbrellas ready. After a good look at (8) of them, he said, "You've mended them very well."&&& In the afternoon he got into the train again. The (9) man was in the same seat. He looked at Mr Brown and his six umbrellas, "You've had a(10)day," he said. 1、 A.showed B.passed C.returned D.brought&&&&& 2、 A.kept B.mended C.used D.sold 3、 A.wanted B.had C.forgot D.decided&&&&&&&&&& 4、 A.beside B.over C.under D.from 5、 A.picked B.looked C.put& D.dressed 6、 A.needed B.helped C.stopped D.remembered&& 7、 A.yours B.mine C.his D.hers 8、 A.one B.each C.both D.any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9、 A.same B.other C.forgetful D.kind 10、 A.hot B.rainy C.good D.bad& 怎样做好中考阅读理解题(上)1.浏览全文,了解全文的概貌。 2.采用顺读或倒读的方法&&& 3.抓住要点,快速阅读。4.找出主题句,弄清替代词的指代关系,推断句子结构。5.分清表层理解和深层理解的含义。&&& 6.突破生词关。&& 7.在做到以上各点的基础上,再用“排除法”“一次判断”“逐个分析”等方法来判断找出问题的正确答案。 &(一)& Last Sunday I saw the worst storm (暴雨) in years. It came suddenly and went on for three hours. After lunch, I went into my room and had a rest. The air was hot. All was quiet.&&& Then strong wind started blowing into my room. Pieces of paper on my desk flew high into the air and some flew out of the open window. As I ran to catch them,big drops of rain began to fall.&&& When I came back into my house, it was raining harder and harder. I tried hard and managed to close the window. Then I heard a loud sound from the back of the house. I ran out of my room to find out what had happened:a big tree had fallen down and broken the top of the backroom.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &1.The storm happened _______. A.in the morning B.while he was in the back room& C.in the afternoon& D.while he was in the garden.&&& &2.Before the storm came, the weather was _____.& A.cold&& B.cool&& C.hot&&& D.warm&&&&&&&&& &3.The storm lasted for ___. &A.three hours&&&&& B.more than three hours&& C.three days&&&&&&& D.less than three days&&&&&&& &4.The strong wind blew some of the paper ____.&A.all over the floor&&&&& B.into the back room&&& C.out of the door&&&&&&& D.out of the window&&&&&&&&&& &5.The top of the back room was broken because of ___. &A.the strong wind&&&&& B.the heavy rain&&& C.the loud sound&&&&& D.the fallen tree (二)&& One day Tony was crossing the road when he was hit by a car. He fell and broke his arm. An ambulance(救护车) soon arrived and took Tony to a hospital. There a doctor operated on his arm. Then he put the arm in a cast(石膏).Tony couldn't move it at all.&"You must keep your arm in a cast for six weeks,"the doctor said. " You'llbe all right then. "& At the end of six weeks, Tony went back to the hospital. The doctor took his arm out of the cast.&& "Can you move your arm,Tony?” he asked.& Tony tried to move his arm. At first it was difficult,but soon he could move it easily.& "Yes, it's fine," he said. "Thank you very much."& "In a few days it will be as good as new, " the doctor said. "Just exercises it a little."& "Will I be able to play the guitar(吉他)?" Tony asked.&The doctor smiled. "Of course you will,"he said."You'll have no problems."& "That is good news,"Tony said.” Because I couldn't play it at all before." &1.How did Tony break his arm? &A. A guitar fell on it. B. A doctor broke it.C. He was hit by a car.&&&&&&& &2.How long did Tony have to keep his arm in a cast? &A.Several days.B.Less than a month.C.About a month and a half. &3.As soon as the doctor took off the cast____. &A.Tony could move his arm easily&& B.Tony could move his arm with some troubleC.Tony was no longer able to move his arm&&&&&& 4.What did the doctor tell Tony to do after the cast was taken off? &A.Exercise his arm.B.Take e back to the hospital again. &5.At last Tony became very happy because ____. &A.he thought he would be able to play the guitar.B.the doctor had given him a guitarC.the doctor had told him that he could help him&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (三) &&& This is really a very fast game. Both sides are fighting for the ball all the time. We are enjoying every minute of it. Loud shouts can be heard here and there.Willis has the ball now. This is only his third game for England,but he's playing so well that it won't be his last, I'm quite sure.&&& Willis passes the ball to Cotton. Cotton kicks it over the heads of the Frenchmen towards the goal. But he's too far away. Dupont picks it up easily and throws it to Paton.&&& France and England still have one goal each, and there are only two minutes left. At this moment, anything can happen. Paton kicks the ballacross to Crozat. It‘s a beautiful kick. But Stevens jumps and just stops the ball with the side of his head. But Menier is there. He passes it to Crozat, and Crozat, without any hesitation(犹豫), puts he ball into the back of the goal. It's a great surprise to us. I've never seen such a goal like this.&&& And the game is over. France has won the cup.&1.It wouldn't be Willis' last game for England because ____. &A.he had played three already&& B.this was only his third timeC.he was a good player&&& D.he had kicked three goals for England&&&& &2.Why couldn't Cotton kick the ball into the goal? &A.Willis was too far away from him.&& B.He wasn't near the goal.C.Dupont picked the ball up easily.&&& D.The Frenchmen stopped the ball with their heads.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3."At this moment, anything can happen" means "___". &A.The ninety minutes will end in a draw&& B.There is time for another goalC.The game is nearly over&&& D.Either A or B&&&&&&&&&&& 4.How many goals had the French players kicked by the end of the match? &A.One&&& B.Two&&&& C.Three&&& D.Four& & 5.Who were all from the French team?&&&&&&&&& A.Cotton, Stevens, Menier and Crozat.& B.Paton, Crozat, Sevens and Dupont.C.Dupont, Crozat, Menier and Paton.&&& D.Willis, Dupont,Cotton and Menier.&&&&&&&& &如何做好中考听力题1.语音困难 :一是发音不准,特别是音相近的词,如 house--horse,much--March,hear--hair, sheep--ship,food---foot, mouth--mouse,quite--quiet,bed--bad,present--parent--peasant, box--books,等.再就是语速的变化所引起的一系列的问题、语速慢,听力材料与学生程度相当,能听懂。但语速快,听力材料低于学生的水平,也听不懂。这是由于平时对于连读,失去爆破、重读与弱读等缺少训练,因此对有些语音材料听不懂。2.内容上的困难 :学生不是将注意力集中到最关键的部分.而是在一些虚词上或无关紧要的词上过多停留,影响对全文的理解。3.心理上的障碍 :这是听力测试中至关重要的问题。由于过于紧张,本来能听懂的也听不懂了。具体做法:(1) 看完题目,再听录音;(2) 果断选择,争取时间。 思维定势解题误区 思维定势,指的是我们习惯性的思维方式。学生在做题时往往会受固定搭配,习惯用法等思维方式的影响,凭着经验或感觉快速解题。当然,这有利于提高解题速度,但有时也会把学生的思维引向“歧路”。现举例分析,以引起大家注意。如: 1.Shanghai is larger than ___________ city in Jiangsu. A.any&& B.any other&&& C.other&&&& D.one 仔细分析该题,就会发现本句中两个比较的双方Shanghai和Jiangsu是“相互不包含”关系。此句实际是Shanghai与Jiangsu的任一个城市进行比较,故选A。 2.There are a lot __________ apples in this basket than in that one. A.most&& B.more&&& C.of& D.much 此题学生往往会受短语a lot of的影响而选C,仔细研读该题则会发现此句是一个比较句型,句中的a lot实际上是用来修饰比较级的,该题的正确答案为B。 3.What did you ___________ at the meeting yesterday? A.speak&&& B.tell&&&& C.say&&&&& D.talk 这道题学生一看会根据“在会上发言,speak at the meeting”这一短语而选A。实际上这一句的意思是“你昨天在会上讲什么了?”疑问词what在句中作动词say的宾语,指说的内容,故选取答案C。 4.The bus is coming.Let's___________. A.get it on&&& B.get it off&&&&& C.get on it&&&&& D.get it off 此题容易受“动词+副词”短语的影响,把代词放在此结构的中间,而选答案A。表示上/下车时,此时on/off是介词,需要把代词放在on/off的后面,所以答案为C。 5.I'd heard a lot _________England.Some things were as I thought. A.of&&&& B.about&&& C.to&&&& D.for 此题表面一看很简单,根据短语a lot of 选答案A。再看看句意,“我听说许多英国”,则发现正确答案为B,意为“听到很多有关英国的情况,有些正如我想的一样”。 6.―Must I finish the work before five o'clock? && ―No.You ___________ finish it before eight. A.mustn't&&&&&& B.needn't&&&& C.can't&&&& D.can 对must引导的一般疑问句否定回答常用No,you needn't.结构。但细细分析本句,就可以从标点看出No和它后面的部分实为两个句子,结合句意,可知答案为D。 7.Can you it in English? A.speak&&& B.say&&& C.tell&& D.talk一看到English,就联想到讲语言用动词speak,而选答案A。此题实际上是“你会用英语表达它吗?”此时in English译为“用英语”,在句子中作方式状语,而it是say的宾语。因此选C。 8.There&&&&&&& a film tomorrow evening. A.will have&&& B.have&&& C.is going to be&&&&&&& D.has此句意思很明显,“明天晚上有电影”。“有”易受汉语影响而选答案A。实际上本句应用here be句型,
&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信