去野生动物园 翻译游玩 翻译。最好用上trip这...

请帮忙翻译一下这篇阅读理解,谢谢。请不要用翻译器。_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这篇阅读理解,谢谢。请不要用翻译器。
we caught a lot of fish and had an excellent time that day! It't that day because of too much work , but he just couldn&#39,I knocked on the door and invited him to go fishingSs elderly father making his way over to his grandson’s truck next to mine,“I’m not taking that old man to go fishing, the kid ended it with telling his dad,I noticed the owner&#39. After telling the story,you may be in the same place and a you’ll want your family to care about you too. Someday,don’t forget about taking grandpa fishing.The old man accepted the answer and walked slowly back to the house. He came out to ask the kid to take him to go fishing after work.Whenever you get the chance. It was my habit to spend a couple of hours fixing my truck on Saturday and Sunday.A few minutes later. His family told me that later all he talked about during that time was his fishing trip,the father came out and asked his son what the old man had wanted,the old man died!Ts worse than taking a kid. As I was under the truck working. When I got there. I stopped at the sporting goods store and bought the biggest bobber I could find and some worms.I stopped my work immediately and headed for home. ” That just broke my heart. The grandson told him all about how much he would love to do that , I worked for a trucking company
提问者采纳
它的家人告诉我,我们享受了美好的时光,那老人去世了,要求他的孙子结束工作后带他去钓鱼,并邀请他一起去钓鱼!两个星期后。我在运动商品店停留。我马上停止我的工作。我们钓到了很多鱼。当我在货车底下进行修理的时候几年前。有一天。 几分钟后,那孩子告诉她的父亲“我才不要带那老人去钓鱼,他的父亲(店长)走出来。老人接受那答案。他告诉了他整个故事后,我发现店长年老的父亲走向位于我的货车旁边的孙子的火车旁,不要忘了带爷爷去钓鱼,只要有机会。任何时候,你会面对同样的状况!”这伤了我的心,我敲了他的门。他走出来,并买了最大的浮子和一些小虫子。当我到达那里后,在那之后他一直重复说着我们去钓鱼的那段旅程!比带小孩去更糟,并问他的儿子老人想要的是什么。每个周末花几个小时修理我的货车,可是那天有太多的工作了,并慢慢的走回屋子。他的孙子告诉他他有多想带他去,是我一向来的习惯,我在一间货运公司上班,而你也需要能够照顾你的家人,回家去
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Several years ago, I worked for a trucking company. It was my habit to spend a couple of hours fixing my truck on Saturday and Sunday. As I was under the truck working,I noticed the owner's elderly father making his way over to his grandson’s truck next to mine. He came out to ask the kid to take him to go fishing after work. The grandson told him all about how much he would love to do that , but he just couldn't that day because of too much work .The old man accepted the answer and walked slowly back to the house.
几年前,我在一家卡车公司工作。在星期六和星期天的时候,我习惯花几个小时修理我的卡车。当我在卡车底下工作的时候,我注意到了我老板的老父亲向我...
谢谢你的回答。
但是Kaeden还是不可以玩类似于足球类的激烈运动,并且需要继续治疗。 到目前肯尼迪仍然记得这个日子好她的兄弟,Kaeden出生。这是一个可怕的(n)
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁暑假英语作文带翻译:去动物园
无忧考网为您整理了“暑假英语作文带翻译:去动物园”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
  A trip to the zoo  to the zoo  Today is Sunday. It's sunny today . I go to the zoo with my mother. I can see many animals . There are tigers ,lions ,pandas ,snakes and many more. Look ! The pandas are over there . They're from China . Look at the baby panda ! It's climbing trees. How cute it is ! I love pandas.  Next, we go to see the lions .The lions are so strong . Their mouths are too big. The tigers ae next to them. They are from Asia. They are yellow. At last,we go to see the monkeys . Some are climbing moutains , some are eating bananas . THey ' re so much fun !  I see many animals at the zoo and I 'm so happy today!  去动物园  今天是星期天。今天天气晴朗。我去和我妈妈去了动物园。我可以看到很多动物。有老虎、狮子、熊猫、蛇和许多更多。看!大熊猫们在那里。他们来自中国。看那个婴儿熊猫!这是爬树。多可爱啊!我喜欢熊猫。  接下来,我们去看狮子。狮子是如此强大。他们的嘴太大。老虎ae旁边。他们都来自亚洲。他们是黄色的。最后,我们去看猴子。有些是攀登山峰,一些人吃香蕉。他们都太好玩了!  我看到很多动物在动物园里,我太高兴了!Unit 3 How was your school trip 前置作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 3 How was your school trip 前置作业
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢苏教版七下第四单元A trip to the zoo翻译
人生的駋灨
去动物园或者说按字面意思:一个去动物园的旅行We're planning a trip to the zoo on my day off.我们计划在我休息那天去动物园.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
动物园之行动物园一游
这是好听一点儿的说法,字面意思就是 去动物园的旅行
动物园之旅
扫描下载二维码初一英语作文 a trip to.有翻译那更好
古典风韵咃o
There are many ways of traveling such as by plane,by train,by ship,by bus.And people can choose any of ways of traveling if they like.To me,the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.My preference depends on the purpose of the travel.On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside.When I use my feet and walk on a grass covered path along a river or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature.And when I travel on foot I get more freedom.I can plan my own schedule.I can choose my own route.I can stop where I like.And I can see things and people that I might miss if I travel on a train or on a bus.When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available,I still favor using my own feet.I get much pleasure from it.People travel by plane,by train,by ship,by bus.To me,the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.如今的出游的方式多种多样,如飞机,火车,船舶以及汽车等.人可以选择任何方式的旅行对他们来说喜欢的.对我来说,最好的方式旅行的暑假是步行前往.我的偏好取决于旅行目的.在暑假我在旅途中刷新自己,看看乡下.当我用我的脚和走在基层涵盖道路沿河流或山丘间我觉得脱离了噪音的城市和更密切的性质.当我徒步旅行我要更多的自由.我可以计划我自己的时间表.我可以选择自己的路线.我可以停止在那里我很喜欢.我能看到的东西和人民,我可能会错过如果我旅行的火车或公共汽车.当更加快捷,方便的旅行方式正成为可用,我还是主张使用我自己的脚.我很高兴它.人们旅行的飞机,火车,船只,公共汽车.对我来说,最好的方式旅行的暑假是步行前往.这篇没翻译:Last summer,I went to the village around our town.I find it a beautiful place.The water is clean in the river,birds are singing in the trees,farmers are workin hard in the field,and the moon at night is whiter than that in our town.My parents and I went there to visit my uncle.The village is so nice that I didn't want to come back!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There was a fly, WC huge mosquitoes, hordes around your ass, kiss you... They were watching you, with a nose poke you, you will feel very urticant, then, you find someone to eat seeds... Here.... insi...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 区分植物和动物 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信