[写作技巧]
[写作技巧]
[写作技巧]
[写作技巧]
[写作技巧]
[写作基础]
[写作基础]
友情链接:部分链接丢失链接不在请联系本站QQ发表日期:
I like to see US TV series, most are telling about the supernatural phenomenon, like the vampire, ghost and so on. The plots are so attractive, I start to wonder if there is ghost or vampire in the world. ...
发表日期:
Once people were asked if they felt happy, most people did not know how to answer, to their hesitation, they were not satisfied with their situation. ...
发表日期:
About five year ago, iphone became very popular, most young people chased the trend, they would take every measure to buy a iphone, it was said that some teenagers bought their kidneys just for the purpose of buying a kidney, it is silly and unwise. ...
发表日期:
It has been admitted that shopping is every girl&s nature, I am one of them. Since I take the part-time job, I have little money to support me to buy something....
发表日期:
Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to form a small group, each group was made up of five students, the groups need to do a research, it is about how much people know about foreign country. ...
发表日期:
There is a famous song called Never Say Never, it is one of my favorite songs. The lyrics tell people no matter what happens, never to give up, then you will be successful if you are stick on. ...
发表日期:
Every child has pocket money, when they get the money from parents, most of them will buy what they want and spend the money quickly. ...
发表日期:
Teenagers like to computer games so much, some even drop out of the class and they hang around the street, going to the Internet bar, and are immerged themselves in the computer games....
发表日期:
I still remember the first time to stand in front of the platform, it was two years ago, I was arranged by my headmaster to get my internship, I would go to the countryside to be a teacher. ...
发表日期:
Today, people count on the high-tech products so much, we can see no matter where we are, we could find people low down their hands, playing their cellphones. ...
发表日期:
Nowadays, as the development of high technology, people like to use computer, they use computer to read the news, to play the game and so on. ...
发表日期:
When we watch the TV series, there is always the similar plot, in order to fulfill the dreams, the protagonist give up the best time for the treatment, though they are seriously ill....
发表日期:
In 2014, when June comes, it means the college entrance exam comes, too. It is the most important moment for the high school students, they have worked for three years, they are ready to go to further study. ...
发表日期:
When students go to the college, they need to choose a major to learn, it is very different from the high school study, students don&t need to learn all kinds of subjects. Now as the development of the education, some schools allow students to learn one more major, they can gain the double deg...
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有助力学生及家长共同成长
请填写账号
请填写密码
下次自动登录
还没有账号?
暂无任何动态
高考英语作文素材:提升英语作文成绩的5句谚语
责任编辑:limx2012
谚语是一门语言的精华,是一个民族智慧的结晶。玩味谚语能够让人变聪明,使用谚语能让作文多加分!下面,英语老师将为大家整理一些常用的谚语,并加以内力引导,点穴你的写作命脉,给高中英语作文增色。
1. Happiness takes no account of time.
【翻译】欢乐不觉时光过。
这句话在写各种记叙文时都能用得上,一般放在最后一段的开头,常见于北京卷情景作文的“外出活动”类话题。一旦出现“大家一起出门,做了个什么事儿,然后回家或回学校”这样的话题时,就可以在文章的最后一段写上这样一句话:
As the saying goes, happiness takes no account of time. After 3 hours‘ work, talk and laugh, a gorgeous sunset reminded us that it‘s time to return. Exhausted as we were, we felt our time and effort extremely worthwhile,for 。。。(此处写上活动的意义,如“we devoted the whole afternoon to environmental protection.”)。
正如谚语有云,欢乐不觉时光过。经过了三个小时的辛劳与欢笑,壮丽的夕阳告诉我们,该回家了。尽管很疲惫,我们仍然觉得这些时间、精力花的很值,因为。。。(此处写上活动的意义,如“我们把整个下午都贡献给了环保事业。”)。
北京卷08年考“外出捡垃圾”,09年考“外出种树”,两年的真题都能用到这个谚语和上述表达,大家一定要认真掌握,活学活用!
2. Time and tide wait for no man.
【翻译】时光如潮水,奔腾不待人。
这句话是“珍惜时间”话题的必备表达。既可以放在文章开头,又可以放在最后一段第一句。
“Time and tide wait for no man." What a truth it is! If the tide has receded, how can a sailor sail away for his voyage in the sea? Similarly, if the time has gone,how can we enrich our journey in our life?
”时光如潮水,奔腾不待人”,这是何等的真理!潮水退去,水手如何能继续海中的航行?时光流逝,你我如何再灿烂生命的旅程?
1、为了体现充沛的情绪,这里用了两个反问句,形成了颇为严格的对仗结构。
2、这句话的汉语和英语同样精彩,值得玩味:在翻译过程中,使用了一个汉语写作中的重量级技巧:形容词当动词用。看出在哪儿了吗?对,就是这个“灿烂生命的旅程”。这着着实实是一个技巧!相似的表达还有很多,老师当场写首诗教给你们:
寂寞我的冬夜
去温柔你的黎明
湿润我的眼眶
去多彩你的黄昏
不安了生命的轨道
又渺小了宇宙的星辰
只期待与你相遇
是沧桑不变的真诚
哈哈,教了几年的英语作文,没想到中文文采也有提高啊,看来语言果然是相通的!同学们赶紧奋起直追吧,期待早日被你超越!
高分网高考微博& & & & 高中英语
1 / 408 页
1 / 408 页
大家网推荐