六年级上册语文作文英语作文my favorite ...

||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
六年级英语作文-The People I Admire Most
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间: 09:31:24&&&& 
  Thereare many admirable people around us, such as our parents, teachers,
polices andso on. But the people I admire most are cleaners. Cleaners work hard
silentlyvery day to keep our city clean and beautiful. They get up early in host
summeror cold winter when we are sleeping. They don&t work for themselves only,
butfor us, for our city. Sometimes, we think they are dirty and we don&t want
toclose to them. It&s not right. They clean our environment by their hard
  在我们的身边,有许多值得敬佩的人,例如我们的父母、老师、警察等等,但最令我敬佩的人是清洁工。他们每天都默默地辛勤工作,保持城市的干净、美丽。无论是酷暑还是寒冬,我们正在熟睡,而他们去早早起床开始工作。他们不但是为自己工作,也是为了我们大家,为了我们的城市。有的时候,我们会觉得他们很脏,甚至不想靠近他们,这是不对的,他们通过自己的辛勤工作使环境清洁了。
返回首页看了六年级英语作文-The People I Admire Most的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.小学六年级《我喜欢的动物》英语作文【六句话】简单一点就可以,_百度作业帮
小学六年级《我喜欢的动物》英语作文【六句话】简单一点就可以,
There are all kinds of animals in the world .My favorite animal is rabbits.It has two long ears,a pair of red eyes,and a short tail.It likes jumping.It likes eating carrots and cabbages.It is one of the world's most lovely animals.世界上有各种各样的动物.我最喜欢的动物是兔子.它有两个长长的耳朵,一双黑眼睛,和一个短短的尾巴.它喜欢跳来跳去.它喜欢吃胡萝卜和白菜.它是世界上最可爱的动物.(PS:中文每自然段开头需要空两个格,英文可不空格哦~)
cute.It is friendly
people.It can play with
me.Dog is human's friend.I love dog.完全手打原创哦,作文很简单,尽量要自己写
I like dogs, because it is very lovely and clever .it is pretty too.is faithful ang quiet . l love dog.
My favourite animal is panda. It's white and black. It eats(三单行为动词加s 怕你不理解加上这条。) bamboo and leaves. It from China. It‘s very cute. I like it very much.我最喜欢的动物是熊猫 它是黑白相间的 他吃竹子和叶子 他来自中国 我非常喜欢他 采纳我吧
I like cats. Because cats is a timid Animal.They are too cute.can Call "Meow Meow".so I like it very much.
My favourite
animal are dogs.They look very lovely. Theycan run fast.They
bones and meat.Sometimes,they eat rice.Dogs are very clever and helpful.Dogs are people's friends.They
The animal I like are fishes.They are lovely and intelligent.They like to eat rice.They can sleep with their eyes open.They can swim well.I love them.How cute they are.(我喜欢各种各样的鱼类。它们既可爱又聪明。它们喜欢吃米饭。它们可...
能翻译一下咩
我喜欢猫。因为猫是文静的动物。他们非常可爱。它们可以“喵喵”得叫。所以我很喜欢他。
翻译一下可否呢
我最喜欢的动物是狗。它是非常聪明和可爱。它对人友好。可以和我玩。狗是人类的朋友。我爱我的小狗。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:英语作文 50个单词 my favour relative要求有 who is your favourite relativeswhat does he/she do?And why does he/she love his/her job?do you like him or her?_百度作业帮
英语作文 50个单词 my favour relative要求有 who is your favourite relativeswhat does he/she do?And why does he/she love his/her job?do you like him or her?
主要是、你favorite打错了.
I have lots of relatives.But I love my mother best because she is my life.She is a doctor and she likes her job because she often save someone's life.She is a kind mother and she is friendly for me.In a world,she is my favorite relative.
正好50个,啊哈哈哈,我太伟大了
My mother is an English teacher and she likes listening to English radio and reading English newspaper. She always gets up early in the morning. She washes her face and has breakfast, then she hurried...my favorite season英语作文.写春或秋.最好多一点!_百度作业帮
my favorite season英语作文.写春或秋.最好多一点!
My favorite season is spring.Spring is first season in year.It last frome March to May.What a beautiful sky.The sky is blue.Many white cloud and many birds on the sky.Air is clean.The weather is good.It is the warmest in year.The flower come out in spring.There are very beautiful.The trees begin to turn green.A lot of birds are singing on the trees.  At spring,wecan climb hill.Many kinds of trees i the hill.Look!There are a group of students are climb hill.There are very happy.We can catch butterfly and fly kite too.  Everyone enjoy oneself.I hope next spring come
Fall is the third season of a year . There are three months in fall : July , August and september . 秋天是四季中的第三季,秋天有三个月:六月、七月、八月。 The weather in fall is cool , Sometimes it’s windy . I can wea...
有点少,在多一点Autumn, a makeup artist, autumn, is a magician, the fi autumn, is a gentle woman, the oncoming wind is so light,
Look, she is beautiful! It extended to periphery leaves, ...
小学六年级水平}

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级上册语文作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信