谁能帮我翻译名词解释下这些英文的中文解释?

谁能帮我翻译下这些英文啊。翻译中文,拜托了!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下这些英文啊。翻译中文,拜托了!!!
You know you're my muse My songs are written all for you I'm feeling so confused I cannot find the way to you I need you the most at night Flashes come back to me I hold the pillow in my arms Thinking it is you, needing me. Honey, e-mail me your love,Now we don't use no words though I do need to hear your voice eHu Baby, mail your kisses to me Send your touches into this love mail. You're playing with meNot answering my calls o no.... And got no reply Of my messages to you, no more I feel i could go crazy Thinking of you ,all day But something tells 缉锭光瓜叱盖癸睡含精me you're still mine I remain to fight,for your heart. Honey, e-mail me your love, Now we don't use no words though I do need to hear your voice Baby, mail your kisses to me Send your touches into this love mail. You punnish me ,now,babe,for leaving you The moment you needed my warm love,the most : I got scared in your arms, I thought i could loose you one day I run far away,so far ,from you,my love. Honey, e-mail me your love, Now we don't use no words though I do need to hear your voice Baby, mail your kisses to me Send your touches into this love mal..
提问者采纳
你知道,你是我的穆斯,我的歌,全是为你而谱,我是如此的焦虑混乱,我找不到通向你的路,在我最需要你的夜晚。(关于你的)片段会到我眼前,我抱着我的枕头,想着你,需要的是我。甜心,传达给我你的爱,尽管我们之间已不需要言语。我需要听到你的嗓音,呃呼宝贝,把你的吻传递给我,发送你的拥触在这爱的邮件中。你在玩弄我,不是在回答我,哦,不,不再回应我给你的信息。我觉得我要疯狂了,整天想着你,但是某些东西告诉我你还是我的。我仍然在为你的心而奋斗,甜心,传递给我你的爱,尽管我们之间已不需要言语,我需要听到你的声音。宝贝,传递你的缉锭光瓜叱盖癸睡含精吻给我,发送你的拥触在这爱的邮件中。你在惩罚我,现在,宝贝,我因为离开了你。现在你最需要我温暖的爱,我在你的怀中战栗,我觉得我总有一天会失去你。我跑远了,如此之远,远离你,我的爱。甜心,传递给我你的爱,尽管我们之间已不需要言语,我需要听到你的声音。宝贝,传递你的吻给我,发送你的拥触在这爱的邮件中……自己翻译的,大部分是意译,将就着看吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你知道你是我的缪斯
我的歌,你写的所有
我感觉如此混乱
我无法找到你的方式
我最需要你在晚上
我回来闪烁
我拥在怀里的枕头
思考是你,需要我。
亲爱的,给我发电子邮件你的爱,
现在,我们不使用任何虽然言语
我需要听到你的声音鹅湖
宝贝,你的吻给我的邮件
发送邮件到这个爱你的触动。
不回答我的电话o否....
而没有得到答复
我的邮件给你,没有更多的
我觉得我可以去疯狂
想你,整天
但是,有个声音告诉我你还是我的
我仍然斗志,为你的心。
亲爱的,给我发电子邮件你的爱,
现在,我们不使用任何虽然言语
我需要听到你的声音
宝贝,你的吻给我的邮件
发送邮件到这个爱你的触动。
你punnish我,现在,宝贝,你离开
当你需要我的温暖的爱,...
你知道你是我的缪斯
我的歌全为你所写
我感觉如此混乱
我无法找到你的方式
我在晚上最需要你
我来来回回
把枕头拥在怀里
把它当做你,需要我。
亲爱的,把你的爱邮给我
即使我们现在不需使用任何言语
我需要听到你的声音
宝贝,把你的吻寄给我
把你爱的触动放在邮件中。
不回答我的电话。。。
并没有答复
我给你的邮件,没有更多
我觉得我可以去疯狂
但是,有个声音告诉我,你还是我的
为了你的心我仍然奋斗
亲爱的,把你的爱邮给我
即使我们现在不需使用任何言语
我需要听到你的声音
宝贝,把你的吻寄给我
把你爱的触动放在邮件中。
你惩罚我,现在宝贝你离开了
当你需要我的温暖的爱,最
在你的怀抱,我恐惧着
我想我可能会失去你
muse应该翻译成“灵感”汉语水平不好,翻译得没诗意,就不在这丢人现眼了。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下这些英文?_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下这些英文?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
到但是你可以把它们带回来,火,冰,
我愚蠢的小兵,你将会看见真正的龙主力量,对,你,还有光明,现在我的龙丢下了我
翻译:你是个沙比,你是个贱婢,你他妈玩不起这游戏就滚,他妈的,滚粗吧,这游戏不适合你这个小婊子玩,玛德,智障,智障儿童你他娘玩你妹,拉低我们游戏的智商,我给你一根烟的时间,滚,她妈的,我看见你等于侮辱了我的双眼,用你的2b铅笔描绘你的人生。以上就是翻译,纯属翻译,当我看到后一下了懵逼了(x_x;)
我日你娘亲。
用百度翻译
这是什么游戏啊??推荐一下!?
被尘封的故事。
什么翻译软件最好?
不知道,,
您可能关注的推广
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文?_百度知道
谁可以帮我把下面的中文翻译成英文?
就是想问问能发几张你的照片给我吗,也不知道要写些什么,这几天也找不到她)我很想看看你的男朋友在中国的这些日子过得愉快吗?今天是第一次发电子邮件给你?(唯佳还没发给我,他一定很帅吧.今天是第一次发电子邮件给你,写的不好
这么多?哪个高手可以帮我选一下?
提问者采纳
He must look handsome:) Could youm curious to know your boyfriend,东西方人的客气方式不一样;t know what should I write?this is my first time to send you email.I don&#39Do you have a good time in China these days!Hope this first e-mail finds you well and look forward to your reply.其实你的最后一句话没什么必要:)所以我稍微修改了一下?(Because weijia did not send me and I cannot find her )I&#39
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
just wanted to ask you a few photos to me, it certainly handsome? Today is the first e-mail to you. these days she could not find), I would like to see your boyfriend. today is the first e-mail to you, we do not know to writeIn China these days were happy? (weijiaNo good to me, badly written
..灵澜 - 试用期 一级 8-3 13:5你的回答我觉得看起来好怪....
Were the days you stayed in China happy?Today was the first time that I'd sent e-mail to you, so I am confused about what could I write in it. Here just wantes to ask you whether you could you send some photos of yours to me?(cause till now Weijia didn't send to me yet and I failed to contact her these days) I really hoped to have a look at your boyfriend cause i think he must be a handsome guy.Pls forgive me if you don't think my e-mail is excellent because it was just my first e-mail.
How is your day in china?This is my first Email for you and no any important matters.I mail you just wanna
to ask for some of your photos.( I could not find Weijia, havn't received form her neither)I am eager to see your BF,he must be cute.Excuse the mistakes might be in this letter, for it is my virginal letter to you.
Dear XXDo u enjoy these days in china?it's my first time to send an e-mail to u. i don't know wht to say. Just wanna to ask some pic of u, may i ? Weijia haven't gave me .I can't find her . I wanna to take a look at ur boyfriend. He must be handsome. best wishes
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:谁能帮我翻译一下这些话?_百度知道
英语翻译:谁能帮我翻译一下这些话?
但她自强不息,她成功了。   海伦·凯勒(Helen Keller)日出生于亚拉巴马州北部一个叫塔斯喀姆比亚的城镇,并从中得到知识,他失败了,她并没有放弃,为盲人学校募集资金,她又丧失了语言表达能力。一生写了十几部作品,出生不到六个月、无语的孤绝岁月的弱女子,并在她的导师安妮·莎利文的努力下,以惊人的毅力面对困境,掌握英,她在19个月的时候猩红热夺去了她的视力和听力、德,一个生活在黑暗中却又给人类带来光明的女性,海伦用顽强的毅力克服生理缺陷所造成的精神痛苦,不久、法、盲于一身的女作家。她赢得了世界各国人民的赞扬,并开始和其他人沟通、无声,喜爱参观博物馆和名胜古迹,被授予“总统自由奖章”,用爱心去拥抱世界,她——海伦·凯勒,教育家和演讲者、希腊五种文字的著名作家和教育家,会骑马。海伦接受了生命的挑战,被美国《时代周刊》评选为20世纪美国十大英雄偶像,正是这么一个幽闭在盲聋哑世界里的人,全靠一颗不屈不挠的心。然而就在这黑暗而又寂寞的世界里,便能清楚地说出「tea」(茶)等几个单字。   创造这一奇迹,还喜欢戏剧演出,为残疾人造福,而是自强不息。拿破仑试图用武力征服世界海伦·凯勒(Helen Keller)(日-日),并得到许多国家政府的嘉奖,她凭借坚强的意志考入哈佛大学的拉德克里夫学院。1964年获得总统自由勋章。   然而,竟然毕业于哈佛大学德克利夫学院,成为一个学识渊博的人,保护妇女权益和争取种族平等的社会活动,克服巨大困难读完大学。   20世纪,把自己的一生献给了盲人福利和教育事业、拉丁。她走遍美国和世界各地、下棋、滑雪,曾入选美国《时代周刊》评选的“人类十大偶像”之一;并用生命的全部力量处处奔走,却熬过了87年无光。她热爱生活,成为世界上第一个完成大学教育的盲聋人。但是,同时致力于救助伤残儿童,最后又把慈爱的双手伸向全世界,是美国20世纪著名的集聋。而且以优异的成绩毕业于美国拉德克利夫学院,终于在黑暗中找到了人生的光明面,一个独特的生命个体以其勇敢的方式震撼了世界。   著名作家马克吐温曾说;海伦·凯勒用笔征服世界:“海伦·凯勒和拿破仑是19世纪两个最杰出的人,一个度过了生命的88个春秋,建起了一家家慈善机构。   海伦·凯勒自幼因病成为盲聋哑人。她天生聪明伶俐,学会了读书和说话,对周围事物的感受性更是敏锐
提问者采纳
Heller tried her best to overcome the physiological deficiency.But she never gives up in the dark and lonely world.Hellen Keller was born in a small town named(塔斯喀姆比亚) which in the northern part of the Alabama on June 27th 1880,不急我慢慢翻译哈.However, Radcliffe by her tough will and become the first blind deaf guy who finished the college curriculum in the whole world.With the help of her teacher Anne Sally wen, she became blind and deaf because the Scarlet fever when she was 19 months and soon she lost her ability of speaking你很急吗.She has been chosen as one of the ten human idoles by the Amercian times magazine and granted the medal of the president
freedom.She was very smart and can speak some simple words clealy like tea when she was only 6 month and she was very sensitive to the things arround.She loves her life and she can riding skiing play chess preforming in a drama and visiting museum and places of interest。Hellen Keller is an American famous woman writer educator and speaker who is deaf and blind in 20th century.She entered the Harvard University
还有嘞嘿嘿,谢谢
我说了会慢慢翻译的,一天翻译太多会受不了的。and learn how read and communicate with the others.She bome a erditional person and graduated from the Radcliffe College, becoming a man of, master English, French, German, Latin, Greece five words of the famous writer and educator.She travel around the world and raising money for the blind people.She donated all her life
for the social beneficial and educational careers. She owned the praises of people all over the world and granted by many coutries' goverment.Hellen Keller,who is live in the blind but bing the bright to the othes,who has 87years wihout light and voice in all her 88yeas, shocked the world in 20th century as a single person by a courage way.However,just this person who suffered so much have graduated from the
Harvard University, Radcliffe and dedicated all her life to build numerous charity institutions and granted as the 10 hero idoles in America by the American time magazine. It is all because Hellen never give up that she can make such a miracle.She accepted the the chellege of the life, to embrace the world with love and deal with the hardships with incredibal perseverense so that she find the bright side of the world and dedicate her power to help the world. As a blind deaf person,Hellen Keller never give up and overcame the hardship to finish the university.During her life,she has written 10 more books and try her best to assist the disabled children, protect women's rights and fight for the racial equality of social activities.She got the the president freedom medal in 1964. 著The famous America writer Mark twain said that&Helen Keller and napoleon is the 19th century two most outstanding person. Napoleon tried to conquer the world with force, Helen Keller pen to conquer the world, she succeeded.&好多啊,终于翻译完了,最后一句你自己找原文吧,我没找到,就自己翻译了
提问者评价
虽然你的翻译我没用上,但还是谢谢你啊。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Helen Keller (Helen Keller) (on June 27, 1880-on June 1, 1968), is United States 20th century famous of set deaf, and blind Yu a of female writers, educator and speech who, she by virtue of strong of will of examination into Harvard University of mark f.Radcliffe College, became world Shang first a completed university education of blind deaf people, has WINS United States era weekly under selection of &human ten Idol& one, was grant &President free Medal&. Helen Keller (Helen Keller) was born on June 27, 1880 in a town called Taas Kerala Mbia in northern Alabama. She was born smart, was born less than six months, we can clearly say &tea& (tea) of seve...
这······这也太长了点吧!
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译名词解释 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信