求高手帮我翻译英文个人简历翻译 我Q 1542...

跪求英文高手,帮我翻译下简历!!万分感谢_百度知道
跪求英文高手,帮我翻译下简历!!万分感谢
从不懈怠工作的性格让我深得领导的喜爱和同事的好评!您好,很好的胜任这份工作,我勤奋好学在校第一批取得《导游人员从业资格证》,跪谢了,缺点就是英文其实一般,这是一个有着美丽大海和四季分明的城市,我居住在中国青岛,但我却更加的成熟自信。在2009年我参加了本科学习。但我并不满足于目前的学历小女子要去新加坡工作。并且顺利的毕业于西南科技大学的工程管理系。在上学期间,虽然我已经25岁了,比起刚踏入社会的竞争者却少了年龄上的优势,如贵公司给我一个机会,口语话一些。我是一个合群且工作积极的人,做过导游和商场收银的职位,我自学考取了《物业管理人员上岗证》。2007年开始工作,现在我介绍下我自己,大专就业后,要求英文自我介绍~~请大侠们不翻译软件,我相信我能证明自己的实力,优点就是灵活诚实有上进心
提问者采纳
I am dilligent and eager to learn knowledge so that I am the first of those who get &quot, which has a beautiful sea and a city with clear four season.During the school, I become more
mature and self-confident. I am sure I can prove my own strength and am quite fit for my job呵呵. I get along well with others and am active in my work.From the nature of not slacking work I had a good reputation from workmates and am loved by my leaders. I started my work in 2007;the Employment Certificate for Tour Guide&quotHi. And I successfully graduated from Project management Department in Southwest University of Science and Technology、身体健康, China,I got a job and by self teaching I passed &quot. In 2009.Though I am 25 and have less advantages than those competitors who have just ;Work License for Property management Personnel&quot. My disadvantage is that my En!祝你学习进步, I took the courses for undergraduate. But I am not pleased with my present learning,应该说是够口语化的啦, After college, now let me introduce myself. I live in Qingdao, my advantage is to be smart and honest and have the desire to do better、工作愉快
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Hello, now I introduced myself, I live in Qingdao, China this is a beautifully.The sea and four distinct seasons city. During college, I work hard in the school first obtained &guide's personnel qualifications Card &, college after obtain employment, I self-study are eligible for the &property management personnel working &operation certificate&. But I'm not satisfied with the current study.The calendar. In 2009 I participated in the undergraduate study. And smooth graduated from southwest university of science and technology, engineering management.In 2007, to work, to do a tour guide and store cashier position.Never lax work character let me deeply l...
Hello, now I introduce myself, I am living in Qingdao China, this is a beautiful.In school, In school, I work hard at school made the first batch of& tour guide personnel qualification
Card&, college employment, I taught myself as& property management personnel certificate.&.
But I am not satisfied with the current school
Calendar. In 2009 I attended undergraduate learning. And successfully graduated from the Southwest University of Science and Technology 's Department of Engineering management.
2007 start working, doing tours and store cashier position
Never slack off character let me won the leadership and colleagues praise of love. ...
QQ: 专职翻译(付费)
简历的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮我翻译一份中文简历,我的分不多,万分感谢了,不要在线翻译的哦_百度知道
求英语高手帮我翻译一份中文简历,我的分不多,万分感谢了,不要在线翻译的哦
懂得理性决策:
驾驶技能,具有较好的团队合作精神,熟练驾驶求职意向,良好的社交关系,良好的人际沟通和协调能力;采购员(个人特长)一:
工作经验:×××
性别;四,预测能力,思维敏捷;二(基本信息)姓名,能够承受高强度的工作压力、拥有良好的成本分析能力、包材:本人性格开朗自信,希望为贵公司的发展尽绵薄之力,有责任心,熟悉五金件;五、纺织面料等多种材料的采购流程,勤恳好学、皮革,、模具,适应能力强、熟练操作Microsoft Office办公软件、永远坚持公司利益高于一切的指导思想开展工作;熟练五笔字型打字: 采购主管&#47:
出生年月联系方式;略懂ERP系统,坚持采购原则,后语:A2驾照、塑胶件;三、掌握充分的专业知识,熟悉ISO9000质量管理体系运作。 谢谢、拥有严谨的行为规范、化工,做事有始有终;六。七、拥有良好的从业品德和敬业拼搏精神、电子电气:8 年
专业、熟练掌握采购部5R运作
提问者采纳
5。(中文语法不太好: Word。 Degree(本科)Diploma(专科)自己加在学习后面吧,你有证吗: Merchandising Manager/s Licence and good driving recordsObjective:年份 公司. Basic knowledge of ERP system, thorough understanding of merchandising and purchasing policies: 19xx/xx&#47,变成, chemical。&quot:xxxBirthday,你之前的那个有点意思说(不太确定)你现在手上有很多客户之类的,第一他们更多讲的是团队(特别是欧洲企业): Class A2 Driver&#39: Marketing & SalesWorking Experience.3: spares,职责 等也加进去学历是本科还是专科, adapter and responsible.7:1:希望在一间在竞争激励的市场内独占鳌头的企业里, packaging.Discipline, molding and texture: Gender. Result driven and excellent team player: FemaleEducation, Excel,外企一般不喜欢员工有一种”个人“思想,见谅)我把你的最后一句改了一下:)还有就是ISO9000的那个. Excellent at Microsoft Office Suite,如果您有任何疑问请不要客气立即联系我: 8 YearsDriving.建议你把工作经验, plastic:)我改成.2. Thorough understanding at 5R concepts within purchasing department and familiar with ISO9000 quality management. Experienced market knowledge in executing merchandising and purchasing in the following industries, work well under pressure. Willing to learn and be part of a great company that strives to win in the competitive market.4;Purchasing StaffStrengths and Advantages, strategic planning:我对贵公司提供的岗位很有感兴趣,另外因为他们会考虑如果你将来从他们的公司跳槽会不会把自己的顾客也带走 ;这个外企之类一般没这么说的, PowerPoint and etc.I am very excited at the opportunity your company has to offer and please do not hesitate to contact if you have any further questions, quick learner,永远坚持公司利益高于一切的指导思想开展工作&quot. Efficient at C&B analysis and great communication skills。 这个给的是一个不卑不亢的感觉,职务,xxPlace of Birth,学习并融入到公司的文化中?我只是翻译说“了解”Name.6
提问者评价
非常感谢,多谢指教,一点点分,表示谢意。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
在线翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Major:marketing management
Working Experience:8 years
Native place:
Birth Date:
Contact Information:
Driving Skill:A2 driving licence,can drive very well
Ideal position:purchasing supervisor
(personal speciality)
1.Be strict with self-behaviour,habe ideas about making wise desion,hold the purchasing-principle,be able to bear high work pressure,have good ability to adjust to a new work environment.Never give up any work until it is done,be responsible.
2.Have good analyzing and predicting ability about the market,have good communication and relationship with people around.
3.Have good professional ethics and will keep trying o...
(General information) (基本信息)
Name(姓名):
Gender(性别):Female(女性)
Specialty(专业):Marketing(市场营销)
Working Experience(工作经验):8 years(八年)
Native place(籍贯):
Date of Birth(出生日期):
Contact Information(联络信息):
Driving Skill(驾驶技能):A2 driving license,well driving ability(A2驾照,,熟练驾驶)
Ideal position(求职意向):Procurement Officer(采购主管)
(Personal traits)(个人特长)
1)strictly comply with self discipline, understand the importance of rational decision, upholding the procurement principles, able to withstand the high intensity of work pressure, adaptable,retain a sense of responsibi...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮我把简历翻译成英文的_百度知道
求高手帮我把简历翻译成英文的
以客人的满意和舒适为目标【个人基本信息】姓
名:计算机
专业名称;03-08&#47: *** 性
别,对上司绝对诚,有一定的客源等【自我评价】本人从事服务行业有一年.9-2008,礼貌待客: 英语 四级计 算 机 能 力: 大专 户
籍.【求职意向】希望工作地:2008,首先练就卓越的品质,对下属绝对真: 四级 毕业院校: 软件开发 目前所在地: 170cm 最高学历,有一定销售技巧;06
上海紫金山大酒店 电话销售 两个月后就做到了TOP SELE08&#47,本着超前服务,销售部工作程序: 汉族 身
高,对待事情严肃公证;12
上海互欣商务酒店 销售【技能说明】本人精通前厅部: 江西南昌大学 所学专业:计算机
专业名称:
婚姻状况: 上海浦东新区 【教育情况】毕业院校,要成功,以酒店的业绩为己任: 江西 英
语:普通话 良好外语水平:计算机网络2005,做到微笑待客,信守顾客至上的承诺;07-08&#47: 未婚 年
龄:江西省南昌大学
毕业日期.7江西省南昌大学软件学院语
力: 男 出生日期: 23岁 民
族,宾客满意的理念,工作积极认真、苏州 等寻求工作岗:软件开发第二专业类别,销售等待 遇 要 求,对酒店服务有一定的研究.7所学专业类别,我始终认为人格魅力是致胜的不二法门: 酒店管理: 面议最快到岗时: 良好【工作经历】08&#47、杭州: 上海,本人善于言辞
提问者采纳
12 business hotel sales Key skills that】 I am proficient in lobby of the Department of the Ministry of sales proceduresName.7 Studies by category: Jiangxi English, hotel services: *** Sex: Male Date of Birth: 2008, to the satisfaction and comfort of the guests as the goal: Shanghai Pudong New Area 【Education】 G06 Shanghai Purple Mountain Hotel, such as a certain source 】 【Self-evaluation I have a year to engage in the service sector, the boss of the absolute sincerity: the University of N07-08&#47, telephone sales after two months to do the TOP SELE Shanghai Xin among 08&#47, under the absolute truth, Jiangxi Science, customers and keep its commitments: 23-year-old nation: good Putonghua The level of foreign language: English 4 Computer, I always think that charisma is the only way to succeed: Computer Science, courteous manners, Jiangxi Province, some sales skills: Computer Science: Software Development At present location, to a certain extent.9-2008: the University of Nanchang: good 】 【Work experience 08&#47: college Household Registration.7 Nanchang University in Jiangxi Institute of Software Language ability: Han Height: single Age, be good at my words, the idea of guest satisfaction, the performance of their duty to the hotel, graduated Date, in advance: Computer Network 2005: 4 G03-08&#47, a positive work seriously and treat Notary serious matter: 170cm highest level of education, so that guests smiling: Software Development The second category of professionals:
Marital status, it is necessary to the success of the first trained excellence Quality
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
简历的相关知识
其他2条回答
Name: *** Sex: Male
Date of Birth:
Marital status: single
Height: 170cm highest level of education: college
Household Registration: Jiangxi English: 4
Graduate institutions: the University of Nanchang, Jiangxi Science: Software Development
At present location: Shanghai Pudong New Area
【Education】
Graduate institutions: the University of Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, graduated Date: 2008.7
Studies by category: Computer Science: Software Development
The second category of professionals: Computer Science: Computer Network
8.7 Nanchang University in Jiangxi Institute of Software
【Basic personal information】
Name: *** Sex: Male
Date of Birth:
Marital status: single
Height: 170cm highest level of education: college
Household Registration: Jiangxi English: 4
Graduate institutions: the University of Nanchang, Jiangxi Science: Software Development
At present location: Shanghai Pudong New Area
【Education】
Graduate institutions: the University of Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, graduated Date: 2008.7
Studies by category: Computer Science: Software Development
The second category of professionals: Computer Science: Computer Network
8.7 Nanchang University in Jiangxi Institu...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙把简历中的这几项内容帮我翻译成英文,急需啊!!跪谢!!如下:_百度知道
求高手帮忙把简历中的这几项内容帮我翻译成英文,急需啊!!跪谢!!如下:
工作认真负责,并会对工作付出全部精力和热情,连续三年获得校级奖学金、学习、已通过法语专业四级。自我评价本人性格阳光开朗、已获得普通话二级甲等证书,为部门作出自身最大的贡献,能在短时间内适应新的工作环境、CET-6,并获得优秀分数、提高自己,耐心细致,普通话标准流畅,具有熟练的法语听说读写译能力,综合测评成绩名列前茅,学习接受能力佳,有良好的沟通协调能力。有较敏锐的商业头脑,我将虚心向前辈学习。假如能有幸获得进入CBD部门的机会,流畅的英语听说能力,做事果断。科研能力在校期间,较强的组织能力及团队合作精神。简单的日常德语交流。善于从工作中总结。2语言能力1,领悟力强,热情乐观、能讲流利的粤语。3
has obtained the putonghua level 2 grade a certificate, and obtain the CET excellent scores, speaking, cheerful, fluent in cantonese, study. Scientific research ability During the period of school, has skilled French listening, learning ability is good, careful. Simple daily German exchanges. 3, get soon the scholarship, in a short time to adapt to the new work environment, has the good communication coordinated ability. Good at summing up the work, good organization ability and the team cooperation spirit, the comprehensive evaluation result is among the best in three successive years, reading and writing ability, I will be ready for learning from our predecessors department to make their own greatest contribution. Have a good business sense, fluent English translation of listening and speaking ability, 6, work resolute. Self assessment I am an optimistic. Responsible for work, and improve themselves. If can be lucky enough to get into the CBD departments of the chance, standard mandarin fluent, already through the French professional level 4Language ability 1, work, and to work will pay all the energy and enthusiasm, warm sunshine comprehend dint strong. 2
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Language skills
1, has passed the French professional 4, CET-6, and get good scores, with a skilled French 听说读写译 ability, fluent English speaking ability. Simple everyday German exchange.
2, has received two A-level certificate Mandarin, Standard Mandarin fluency.
3, able to speak fluent Cantonese.
Research capacity
In school, comprehensive evaluation of results among the best, colonel-level scholarships for three consecutive years.
Self-evaluation
I am the sun character, cheerful, optimistic enthusiasm, insight and strong, have good communication skills. Serious and responsible, patient and meticulous, the ability to learn to accept...
其实你弄分法文的更有说服力...当然,他要求你交英文的,你还得交份英文的
Language 1, has passed the French professional 4, CET-6, and get good scores, with a capacity of skilled French 听说读写译, fluent English speaking ability. Simple everyday German exchange. 2, has received two A-level certificate Mandarin, Standard Mandarin fluency. 3, able to speak fluent Cantonese. Research capacity in the school, among the best comprehensive evaluation results, colonel-level scholarships for three consecutive years. I am self-evaluation personality sunshine, cheerful, optimistic enthusiasm, insight and strong, have good communication skills. Serious and responsible, patient and meticulous, good ability to learn to accept,
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 个人简历翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信