中文翻译成粤语中文,谢谢。

请翻译成中文,谢谢!
09-08-26 &
YOU may know actor Yoon Eun hye (尹恩惠) from the hit Korean drama Princess Hours (《宫》). She played a pretty, smart young princess and became popular for the role. But the 23-year-old has changed her image completely for The 1st Shop of the Coffee Prince (《咖啡王子一号店》). In the new show she plays a tomboy.&I'm more interested in unusual roles,& Yoon says. &But I need to be confident to play them.&In Coffee Prince, Yoon plays Go Eun Chan. Go's life is both bitter and sweet. She has to take any job she can get to support her family, but she never loses her passion for life.One day she gets a job in a coffee shop called Coffee Prince. Its owner is Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo, 孔侑). He is a bad-tempered man and doesn't know what he wants in life.Go has short hair and wears baggy clothing. People m Choi thinks this too. Go begins to fall in love with Choi and Choi with Go, but he thinks Go is a boy and doesn't know what to do.Yoon worked hard for the role in Coffee Prince. She studied how men behave in life. To get a husky (沙哑的) voice, she sang at the top of her voice in a KTV. &I wanted to do the best I could with the role. I would have been ashamed with any less effort,& she said.YOU see Show Luo from Taiwan everywhere: he hosts talk shows, gives concerts and stars in TV dramas. Now, he has his own photo book, Show on Stage (《罗志祥进化三部曲》). The book hits stores in January. So how does Luo manage to do all these things? The pop star gave Teens an interview.Teens: Tell us how you can do so many jobs so well?Luo: Four years ago, I changed myself from singer to host. I wasn't getting any work singing. I got a chance to host and made sure I made the most of it. I take all my work very seriously now.Teens: How do you develop your talent?Luo: I love to teach myself. When I was a child, I learnt to play the drums by hitting bottles and cans at home. I watched videos to learn dance steps. But because I wanted to be a professional
请登录后再发表评论!各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~, 各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢
各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~ The DCS 968 Auto start Controller is designed to start and stop the engine from a remote momentary,or maintained,closing or opening contact.The c憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏ontroller can be switched on or off by the mode switch on the Indicator Module. long3-2-17 各位高手,帮忙翻译成中文,谢谢~
D憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏CS 968自动启动控制器来启动和停止发动机从遥远的瞬间,或保持接触,关闭或打开。该控制器可开启或关闭的指示模块模式开关。求采纳!!!!!!!!!!!!
DCS 968自动启动控制器来启动和停止发动机从遥远的瞬间,或保持接触,关闭或打开。该憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏控制器可开启或关闭的指示模块模式开关。 一定要采纳!!!
DCS968自动启动控制器的设计从远程瞬间,或维持到发动机的启动和停止,关闭或开放contact.The控制器可以开启或关闭的指示器模块上的模式开关。
DCS 968汽车启动控制器的设计,以启动和停止引擎从远程瞬时或维护,关闭或打开接触。控制器可以开启或关闭的方式开关在指示器模块。帮助翻译成中文。谢谢
帮助翻译成中文。谢谢
All legal and contractual rehabilitation requirements must be assessed by the legal department.
A rehabilitation plan for each operation must be developed taking into consideration the following requirements:
oContractual
The quarry rehabilitation plan will specify magnitude and schedule of work, required for the quarry rehabilitation. Normally, the rehabilitation will be an ongoing process and will occur concurrently with the exploitation of the quarry. The plan will specify where required such items as:
oVolume of backfilling (m3)
oBench splitting (m3)
oSelective blasting (m3)
oTop soil removal (m3)
oWaste material movement (m3)
oGrading (m2)
oTop soil placement (m3)
oTop soil fine grading (m2)
oSeeding (m2)
oTree planting (m2)
oIrrigation (m)
oSite monitoring
oSite decommissioning
5.2.3 Restoration provision assumptions & calculations
During the development of the rehabilitation plan, the cost of work to be conducted shall be based:
oOn local historical data of previous rehabilitation work conducted on that site where applicable.
oOn cost estimates given by local professional landscape architects and or contractors.
The above should be included in the appendix of the rehabilitation plan, permitting the assumptions to be verified.
The life of a quarry can last several tens of years, it is therefore necessary that these cost assumptions are periodically reviewed.
A meeting is held, at least once a year, between Financial Management and Land & Quarry Management, to review the evaluation of rehabilitation costs and validate assumptions used to calculate site restoration provisions (discount rate, timing of future cash costs, residual life,…).
5.2.4 Validation of site restoration provisions
Upon completion of the rehabilitation plan this is approved by Raw Materials Engineering Department Manager (cement) and the BU Land Manager (aggregates).
This written figure is the transmitted to the BU controller for financial authorisation (see 5.2.1)
5.3 Administration and documentation
A copy of the documentation supporting the assumptions and the calculation of the site restoration provision is kept by the BU Controller.
A copy of the site restoration plan document is kept on site and a copy is kept by:
oCement: Business Unit Controller
oAggregates: National Mineral Resources Manager
oGypsum: Business Unit Controller
Copy of all documentation pertaining to contracts relating to site restoration must be communicated to the Controller / Accounting department within 30 days or less for proper entries.
5.4 Frequency
The site restoration provision is reviewed every 3 to 5 years (depending of materiality).
The site restoration plan document is calculated and booked every year.
5.4 Filing
Documentation related to site restoration provisions are available and kept in a designated, safe place for all Land & Quarries. This documentation include in particular (for each quarry): list of rehabilitation requirements, rehabilitation plan, minutes of meetings validating exceptional rehabilitation costs.
The duration of all filing shall comply with local requirements and be approved by the Business Unit CFO.
所有法律上和合同上康复的要求,必须评估由律政署。
康复计划,每个操作必须制定并考虑到下列要求:
石矿场的康复计划,将指定的规模和工作日程安排,所需的石矿场的康复。一般情况下,康复将是一个持续不断的过程,会出现同时与剥削的石矿场。该计划将具体说明在何处需要这些物品为:
o货量回填(立方米)
o替补分裂(立方米)
o选择性爆破(立方米)
o顶端的土壤移除(立方米)
o废料运动(立方米)
o分级(平方米)
o顶端土壤就业(立方米)
o顶端土壤的优良等级,供应量( M2 )
o播种供应量( M2 )
o植树供应量( M2 )
o灌溉(米)
网站语言监测
网站语言退役
5.2.3恢复提供的假设与计算
在发展的康复计划,成本,工作需要进行,应基于:
澳本地的历史数据前康复工作进行了在该网站上如适用。
澳估计费用给予本地的专业景观建筑师和或承包商。
上述应包括在附录的康复计划,允许假设得到证实。
的生活,石矿场,可最后几年,因此,这是必要的,这些成本的假设是定期审查。
一举行会议,每年至少举行一次,之间的财务管理和土地&石矿场的管理,审查评价的康复费用和验证的假设,用来计算网站恢复条文(折扣率,时间,未来现金费用,剩余寿命, … … ) 。
5.2.4验证工地恢复条文
完成后的康复计划,这是批准的原料,工程部经理(水泥)和卜土地经理(总量) 。
书面的数字,这是转交给卜控制器的财政授权(见5.2.1 )
5.3行政和文件
的副本,文件支持的假设和计算该网站提供的恢复是不断由卜控制器。
的副本,该网站恢复计划文件保存在网站和一份拷贝是保存:
o水泥:业务单位控制器
o总量:国家矿产资源经理
o石膏:业务单位控制器
的副本,所有有关的文件有关的合同工地恢复必须传达给控制器/会计部在30天内或更少适当的参赛作品。
网站恢复条文是审查每3至5年(视实质性) 。
网站恢复计划文件的计算方法和预订每年。
相关的文件规定,现场恢复,可与保存在一个指定的,安全的地方,所有的土地及采石场。这份文件包括,尤其是(每石矿场) :名单康复需求,康复计划,会议纪要验证特殊的康复费用。
的时间,所有申报应遵守当地的规定和批准的业务单位的CFO 。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:求翻译成中文 谢谢_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,126,707贴子:
求翻译成中文 谢谢收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
I'm not going to end your life. -I'm dying, already. Every second I get closer. -That's the way it supposes to be. -Vision is what people decide. I've decided. -So that's what you dream about? Becoming a monster? -I dream about being with you forever. -Forever? Is it not enough, just have a long and happy life with me? -Yeah, for now.
这是暮光之城的台词吧,就是他们跳舞的时候。你可以去看有字幕的电影哦!
我不会跟你共度一生。。每接近一秒,我就已经死了。事情本该如此。想像就是人们的决定,我已经决定了。所以这就是你的梦想?当个怪物?我梦想跟你永远在一起。永远?不够,就过个长长但是幸福的生活吧,和我。对,从现在开始。------------------------------------------------纯属个人翻的,不对高手们指正
错了,第一句应该翻成我不准备结束你的生命。
我不会结束你的生命我早已快要死去,每秒都离那死亡更近。本来应该就是这样眼睛看到什么是由人来决定的,我的已经决定了原来那就是你所梦想的?变成个怪物?我梦想能和你在一起,永远永远?一起度过快乐漫长的一生不足矣吗?恩,就现在 个人主观翻译,仅供参考PS:闲来无聊 给了个纯水yy版,无视之吧
偶是不会结果掉你滴生命哒偶早已快挂了,每秒都在掉HP。本来就素酱紫看到滴都素yy出来滴,yy中原来那就素梦想帝?成为怪胎党?偶yy永远和内在一起 永远?一起happy一辈子还不够哇?(饶了偶吧)嘿嘿,来吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成粤语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信