how ve you beenhaven't been si...

[If You Haven‘t Been Shot (You Should Be)]_Rhombus在线试听,If You Haven‘t Been Shot (You Should Be)无损,If You Haven‘t Been Shot (You Should Be)无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
If You Haven‘t Been Shot (You Should Be)
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
戳一下,我给你跳舞!在线求指导:-You haven’t been t
-You haven’t been to Australia,have you?&&&&&& -_________.How I wish to go there!&&&&&
A.Yes,I have&&&&&& B.Yes,I haven’t &&&&&& C.No,I have&&&&&&&& D.No,I haven’t
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
—You haven’t been to the West Lake, have you?—_____. But I will go there with my parents this summer vacation.A.No, I haven’t! J" h" h: P. D" h9 T B.No, I didn’t3 \& P! \0 G( S- e4 U( a# R C.Yes, I have) j1 ]4 j1 j/ J* ` D.yes, I did" e7 F% P* ]- W7 W$ D9-12月雅思口语P2话题范文:person you haven't been in contact with
09:58:30&&&
&&&&&&&点击:
摘要:一转眼,雅思口语进入了9-12月的新一轮话题季,雅思微信ieltsim雅思频道第一时间为大家整理出范文答案,赶紧丧心病狂地开练吧,一切皆有可能,冲7就在此刻了。本文口语话题:Describe a person you haven't been in contact with for a long time but who you would like to see again。
随着9月的口语考试的进行,9-12 雅思 口语题库已初现其狰容,雅思口语考试的规律决定了,这些题目将会在余下的2016年里,成为你的雅思口语通关的噩梦!但雅思微信ieltsim懂你更懂雅思,以下为你带来原创高分范文。
Describe a person you haven't been in contact with for a long time but who you would like to see again. You should say: who this person is how long you have not been in contact what you would like to do together and explain why you haven't been contact with each other for such a long time sample answer
Ok, well if I’m gonna be completely honest with you, there are quite a few friends of mine who I haven’t seen or got in touch with for ages, because I’m not that good at keeping in contact with people, which I know is not something to be proud of, and I’m trying to get better at it. But anyway, regarding who it is that I’d like to talk about, well, after thinking about it just now, I thought a good choice would be my best friend from primary school, who I haven’t been in touch with for about 10 years, so I think it would be really great to meet up with him again. And as for what we would do together if we met, well naturally, I think the first thing I’d like to do would be to have a nice long chat with him, because obviously there would be a lot to talk about and catch up on, seeing as we haven’t been in touch for so long. So I guess we would probably go for lunch or dinner somewhere, and if he wasn’t pushed for time, I would probably take him to one of my favourite bars for a few drinks afterwards. Anyway, finally then, you might be wondering why I haven’t stayed in closer touch with him, and basically what happened was that he moved to another city shortly after finishing primary school. And to begin with, we did actually stay in pretty close touch for a while, but as time passed by, we gradually kind of just lost contact, probably in part due to the fact that I was super busy with my studies throughout all of middle school, as I guess he was too. So it certainly wasn’t my intent not to be in contact for all this time, and if you had told me back then that I wouldn’t be in touch with him for so long, there’s no way I would have believed you! So yeah, I really hope that sometime soon there might be a chance to meet up with him again.
文章来源:中国网 &
转载时请务必以超链接形式标明文章 原始出处 、作者信息和本声明。[AD]
雅思口语最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 how ve you been 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信