side by side的中文解释
沪江词库精选side by side是什么意思、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: adv.并排,并肩
同义词:,。
To the windward side.
迎风,向风对着风向的一边
Bending or winding alternatesinuous.
蜿蜒的;曲折的从一边到另一边交替弯曲或蜿蜒的;曲折的
The side AB is the shortest of the three sides of the triangle ABC.
边AB是三角形ABC三个边中最短的边。
Double-sided comb
不冒险;为求保险;为了安全
Minor (side) lobe level
Glasgow is on the western side of Scotland.
格拉斯哥在苏格兰的西边。
He is a thorn in my side.
他是我的眼中钉。
There is a canoe on the other side of the river.
河的对岸有一只独木舟。
The windward side of the boat
那条船迎风的一侧.
immediately adjoining without intervening space
closely related or associated
n. 超过一般赌注的赌博
零活,零工,兼职
n.随身武器(如佩剑,刺刀,手枪等)
联合反对…
厌恶,对…感到厌倦
因…而病倒,患…病
2016side by side是什么意思由沪江网提供。优惠价格: ¥792
授课老师:
课程满意度
课程内容:
44讲视频课程
课程服务:
加入购物车
Unit 1(A) 个人信息
Unit 1 (B) 与人会面
Unit 2 (A) 教室物品,家中房间
Unit 2 (B)城市和国籍市内场所
Unit 3 (A) 日常活动
Unit 3 (B) 日常活动
Gazette 公报 复习:Unit 1(A)—Unit 3(B)
复习Unit 1(A)—Unit 3(B)及测试
Unit 4 (A) 日常活动
Unit 4 (B) 日常活动
Unit 5 (A) 描述人和物
Unit 5 (B) 天气
Unit 6 (A) 家庭成员
Unit 6 (B) 描述活动和事件
Gazette 公报
复习:Unit 4(A)—Unit 6(B)
复习Unit 4(A)—Unit 6(B)及测试
Unit 7(A) 市内场所,地理位置,描述社区环境
Unit 7(B) 描述公寓住宅
Unit 8 (A) 衣物,颜色
Unit 8 (B) 购买衣物,公报
Unit 9(A)语言和国籍,日常活动
Unit 9(B)语言和国籍,日常活动
Unit10(A)习惯行为,兴趣和活动
Unit 10(B)习惯行为,兴趣和活动
Gazette 公报 复习:Unit 7(A)—Unit 10(B)
复习Unit 7(A)—Unit 10(B)及测试
Unit 11(A) 描述动作发生频率
Unit 11(B) 描述人物
Unit 12(A) 感觉和情感
Unit 12 (B) 描述经常发生和不经常发生的行为活动,公报
Unit13(A)表达能力,职业,找工作
Unit13 (B) 表达义务,邀请
Unit 14 (A)描述将来的计划和打算表达愿望
Unit14(B)天气预报,报时间,预测
Gazette 公报 复习:Unit 11(A)---Unit 14(B)
复习Unit 11(A)-Unit 14(B)及测试
Unit15(A)过去的动作和活动,疾病
Unit 15 (B)描述事件,与医生预约
Unit 16 (A)述说过去的动作和活动
Unit 16 (B)给出原因,给出理由
Unit 17 (A)电视广告,描述身体状况和情感
Unit 17 (B)讲述过去,传记和自传
Gazette 公报 复习:Unit 15(A)---Unit 17(B)
总复习及考试SBS新英语教程第一册side-by-side-1-2
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
新英语教程 SIDE BY SIDE BOOK 1 ;CHAPTER SIX PAGE 42 ;第六章 第42页 My Favorite Photographs L我最喜欢的照片. 听 A.Who is he? B.He's my father. A.What's his name? B.His name is Paul. ;A.他是谁? B.他是我的爸爸. A.他的名字叫什么? B.他的名字是Paul. A.Where is he? B.He's in Paris. A.What's he doing? ;A.他在哪里? B.他在巴黎. A.他在那干什么? B.He's standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. ;B.他站在埃菲尔铁塔的 前面. Do exercise 1 to 14 ;做练习从1-4 page 45 ARTHUR IS VERY ANGRY ;第45页 Arthur非常的生气 It's late at night. Arthur is sitting on his bed and he's looking at his clock. ;深夜,Arthur坐在床上看 着他的闹钟. His neighbors are making a lot of noise. and Arthur is VERY angry. ;他的邻居们弄出很多杂 音使得Arthur非常的生 气. The people in Apartment 2 are dancing. ;住在二楼的人们在跳舞. The man in Apartment 3 is vacuuming the carpet in his living room. ;住在三楼的男人在他的 客厅内用吸尘机吸地毯. The woman in Apartment 4 is practicing the violin. ;住在四楼的那个妇女在 练习小提琴. The teenagers in Apartment 5 are listening to loud rock music. ;十几岁的青少年在五楼 听着大声的摇滚音乐. The dog in Apartment 6 is barking. ;六楼的狗在吼叫. And the people in Apartment 7 are having a big argument. ;七楼的人们在大声争论 It's very late and Arthur is tired and angry.What a terrible night! ;夜已深,Arthur又累又生 气.多么糟的一晚啊! page 46 TOM'S WEDDING DAY ;第46页 Tom's结婚日 Today is a very special day.It's my wedding day, ;今天是个特别的日子.它 是我的结婚日, and all my family and friends are here. ;所有我的家人和我的朋 友都来了. Everybody is having a wonderful time. ;大家都玩得很开心. My wife,Jane, is standing in front of the fireplace. ;我的妻子,Jane,站在壁 炉前面. She's wearing a beautiful white wedding gown. ;她穿着漂亮的白色婚纱. Uncle Harry is taking her photograph,and Aunt Emma is crying. ;我的Harry叔叔正在给她 拍照,我的阿姨Emma在笑 The band is playing my favorite popular music. ;音队正在演奏着我喜欢 的音乐. My mother is dancing with Jane's father, ;我的妈妈正和Jane的爸 爸跳舞. and Jane's mother is dancing with my father. ;而Jane的妈妈正和我的 爸爸跳舞. My sister and Jane's brother are standing in the yard, ;我的姐姐和Jane的哥哥 正站在院子里, eating wedding cake and talking about politics. ;边吃婚礼蛋糕边在交流 政治学. Our grandparents are sitting in the corner, ;我们的祖父母正坐在角 落, drinking champagne and talking about"the good old days." ;边饮香槟边谈论"过去的 美好时光" Everybody is having a good time.People are singing,dancing, and laughing, ;大家玩得很开心.人们唱 啊,跳啊,笑啊. and our families are getting to know each other.It's a very special day. ;而我们的家人正在 逐渐认识.这是一个特别 的日子. page 47 ;第47页 Listening: Listen to the sentence Are the people quiet or noisy? ;听: 听句子 人们是安静还是吵闹? CHAPTER SEVEN page 50 ;第七章 第50页 Where's the Restaurant? ;旅馆在哪里? A.Where's the restautant? B.It's next to the bank. ;A.旅馆在哪里? B.在银行的旁边. A.Where's the suppermarket? B.It's across from the movie theater. ;A.超级市场在哪里? B.就在电影院的对面. A.Where's the school? B.It's between the library and the park. ;A.学校在哪里? B.它在图书馆和公园的 中间. A.Where's the post office? ;A.邮局在哪里? B.It's around the corner from the hospital. ;B.它在医院的拐角处. Do exercise 1 to 8 ;做练习从1-8. 1.Where's the park? ;1.公园在哪里? 2.Where's the bank? ;2.银行在哪里? 3.Where's the church? ;3.教堂在哪里? 4.Where's the movie theater? ;4.电影院在哪里? 5.Where's the restaurant? ;5.旅馆在哪里? 6.Where's the police station? ;6.警局在哪里? 7.Where's the fire station? ;7.消防队在哪里? 8.Where's the post office? ;8.邮局在哪里? page 51 Is There a Laundromat in This Neighborhood? ;第51页 这附近有洗衣店吗? A.Excuse me.Is there a laundromat in this neighborhood? ;A.劳驾一下.这附近有洗 衣店吗? B.Yes.There's a laundromat on Main Street,next to the supermarket. ;B.有.它就在超级市场旁 边的大街上. Do exercise 1 to 8 ;做练习从1-8 page 53 Is There a Stove in the Kitchen? ;第五十三页 厨房里有一个炉是吗? A.Is there a stove in the kitchen? ;A.厨房里有一个炉是吗? B.Yes,there is.There's a very nice stove in the kitchen. A.Oh,good. ;B.是的,有.厨房里有一 个非常好的炉. A.哦,好. A.Is there a refrigerator in the kitchen? ;A.厨房里有冰箱吗? B.No,there isn't. A.Oh,I see. ;B.没有. A.哦.我知道了. D做练习 page 54 How Many Bedrooms Are There in the Apartment? ;第54页 这住宅有多少个卧室? A.Tell me,how many bedrooms are there in the apartment? ;A.告诉我,这住宅有多少 个卧室? B.There are two bedrooms in the apartment. ;B.在这个住宅里有两个 卧室. A.Two bedrooms? B.Yes.That's right. ;A.两个卧室? B.是的.非常正确. Do exercise 1 to 6 ;做练习从1-6 page 57 THE NEW SHOPPING MALL ;第57页 新的大型购物中心 Everybody in Brewster is talking about the city's new shopping mall. ;布鲁斯特家族的每一个 人都在谈论新的大型购 物中心. The mall is outside the city,next to the Brewster airport. ;这个购物商场在城市的 郊区外,布鲁斯特飞机场 的旁边. There are more than one hundred stores in the mall. ;这个大型的购物中心一 共有一百个店铺在里面. There are two big department stores. ;这里有两个大的百货 公司. There are many clothing stores for men, ;这里有许多男士服装店 women,and children. There's a very big toy store. ;女士和儿童服装店. 这里有一个大型的玩具 店. There are two shoe stores,two drug stores, ;这里有两个鞋店,两个药 店. and four restaurants.There's even a movie theater. ;四个餐馆.这里甚至有一 个电影院. Almost all the people in B布鲁斯特家族中的所有 人都很高兴. that their city's new shopping mall is now open. ;他们城市里的大型购物 中心现在开业了. But some people aren't happy. ;但有些人不高兴. The owners of the small stores in the old center of town are very upset. ;这城市中心的小商店的 店主感到非常的沮丧. They're upset because there aren't many people shopp他们沮丧是因为他们的 店里不再有那么多的人 来购物. in the center of town. They're all shopping at the new mall. ;在市的中心.他们都在 新的购物中心购物. page 58 ;第58页 JANE'S APARTMENT BUILDING ;简的公寓大楼 Jane's apartment building is in the center of town. ;简的公寓大楼在市中心 Jane is very happy there bacause the building is in a very convenient place. ;简非常的高兴因为这公 寓坐落在比较方便的地 方. Across from the building,there's a laundromat,a bank,and a post office. ;在大楼的对面是洗衣店, 银行,和邮局. Next to the building, there's a drug store and a restaurant. ;在大楼的旁边是一间药 店和一间旅馆. Around the corner from the building,there are two gas station. ;在大楼对面的拐角处有 两家加油站. There's a lot of noise near Jane's apartment building. ;简的公寓大楼附近非常 的吵闹. There are a lot of cars on the street, ;在街上有许多的车, and there are a lot of people walking on the sidewalk all day and all night. ;日日夜夜在人行道上来 来往往的人多. Jane isn't very upset about the noise,though Her building is in the center of town. ;简对于这些吵闹声不是 很烦.虽然她的大楼在市 中心. It's a very busy place but for Jane,it's a very convenient place to live. ;这是个非常热闹的地方. 但对于简来说,住在这里 非常便利. page 59 Listening What words do you hear? ;第59页 听 你听到的单词是什么? end of the C第七章完
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:Side by side1
unit7单元测试_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
Side by side unit7
Name_______
Scores______
一、完成单词
2.自助餐厅 ca__f__ter__a
4.理发店 b__r__er
5.健身俱乐部
ho__ p__tal
landl__ __d
e__ev__t__r
二、根据要求完成句子
1. There is a stove in the kitchen?( 改为一般疑问句)
写一篇文章介绍一下你们的家,可以写里面的设施或者周围的建筑,注意使用地点介词(next to
across from
between……and……
around the corner ……………)
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 高级英语第一册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信