Bills & payments&
How to Top Up&
My broadband bill&
My mobile bill&
How to pay&
Auto payment forms&
How to Top Up your Prepay
Here are the easiest ways Top Up your Prepay mobile or&mobile&broadband&balance
So you can carry on doing your thing, you can Top Up your Prepay quickly online, by TXT, by phone or in person. Use your debit or credit card, cash or a voucher.
Or set up an Auto Top Up and you won't need to do a thing!
Top Up on your mobile or online
Use the My Vodafone app
Sign into the My Vodafone app on your mobile
Select the Prepay number you want to Top Up
Tap on 'Balance', select the amount to Top Up and enter your payment details.
Top Up by TXT
Simply TXT 'TMU' and the amount you want to Top Up, e.g. TMU 30 (for a $30 Top Up), to 867 and follow the prompts
N.B. To do this you will need to have already registered your credit card or Visa debit card in My Vodafone.
Fast Top Up on the Vodafone website
&now using your credit/debit card or Vodafone Voucher - it's quick, easy and secure.
Using My Vodafone
and select &Top Up& & have your credit card or debit card details handy.
Using Facebook
You can Top Up on
with your credit or debit card or Vodafone Voucher while you're checking in with friends and family.
With Auto Top Up, you&ll never run out of credit on your Prepay mobile.
There are three options available, giving you complete control.
Important things to know
You may notice a $1 reserve on your credit card statement. This is not a charge. Find out more
To keep your mobile number active, make sure you Top Up regularly
If your prepay balance goes below $5 you'll get a &low balance& TXT to remind you Top Up. You'll get this free TXT no matter where in the world you are. To stop getting these TXTs call 777 from your mobile
If you have zero credit you can still call 111, Vodafone customer service on 777, receive calls for 365 days after your last Top Up and use any Add-Ons with allowance still remaining
You will need to have at least 1 cent balance to be able to call 0800 or 0508 Free call numbers
If you don't Top Up within the applicable expiry period, you will lose any remaining balance. Additionally, your mobile number will be deactivated and recycled for someone else to use. We'll TXT you to remind you if you need to make a Top Up, so you'll have plenty of notice. Credit expiry varies between plans, see your plan's terms & conditions for details.
Want to make it even easier to use a credit or debit card to Top Up? Register your card in, payment options and add a new card in the &Manage my credit/debit cards& section. Or call us on 777. Then you wont have to enter your credit card details each time you Top Up or make a payment.
Vodafone currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club cards.
If you have no money to Top Up right away, just freeTXT IOU to 468 and we'll instantly give you a $5 credit, which you repay next time you Top Up plus a 50c fee.
You must be registered for My Vodafone online to use the My Vodafone iPhone or Android app or on your mobile.
Vodafone is PCI compliant which means we're able to process, store or transmit credit card information in a secure environment without having to keep your credit card details stored in our system. This is standard banking practice, and complies with the Global Credit Card standard.
Other ways to Top Up
Just look for the Vodafone sign at any NZ service station, dairy or supermarket, buy a recharge voucher and follow the instructions on . We also sell recharge vouchers at our Vodafone stores.
Recharge vouchers are also a great way to Top Up someone else's Prepay account.
Recharge vouchers can also be used through
on a computer or tablet.
Call 777 from your Vodafone mobile: Follow the prompts to Top Up using your Visa, Visa Debit Card or Mastercard.
Westpac Phone Banking
If you&re registered with Westpac phone banking you can Top Up by calling the Westpac Telephone Banking service and following the prompts.
Pop into a shop
Lots of stores around New Zealand have Vodafone eklick EFTPOS terminals where you can Top Up with cash, credit card or EFTPOS. They'll usually have eklick EFTPOS signage to help make them easy to find. We'll TXT you to confirm your Top Up and let you know your new balance.
Use NZ Post
Top Up your Prepay at any NZ Post outlet (a Post Shop or Books & More store) with cash or EFTPOS
If you're with ASB Bank, Bank of New Zealand or Westpac, you can Top Up at their ATMs.
From the main menu select &Other& or &Other Services&
Follow the Vodafone Prepay instructions.
You'll be asked to enter your Vodafone Prepay number, and
How much you'd like to Top Up and from which account
We'll TXT you to confirm your Top Up and let you know your new balance.
Did you know? You can Top Up for someone else!
To Top Up someone else's account
, select &Make a payment or Top Up& from the left-hand menu, then follow the prompts. Please note this will not work for Recharge Vouchers.
If you're running low on credit and can't Top Up right away, get an instant $5 credit with Prepay IOU.
When you&re travelling Top Up using the My Vodafone app, online, by TXT or by calling 777 with your credit card.
Register for My Vodafone and you&ll be able to Top Up, check your call, TXT and data balances and heaps more 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the most common questions and answers about topping up your Prepay.
<div class="button"
data-content="
<div class="button" data-content="Find us on your social networks" data-placement="left" data-html="true">
" data-placement="left" data-html="true">文中有10处错误,每句最多两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加(在缺词处加一个漏字符号 ^,在其下面写出加的词),删除(把多余的词用斜线划掉)或修改(在错词下划—横线,在下面写出修改后的词)。注意:1.每处错误及修改仅限一词;2. 只修改10处, 从第11处起, 不计分。College students have a little ways to pay their college fees. Many students have their parents to pay the fees. Some students may apply to a bank loan and others will try to find part-time jobs in and out of the campus. Apart from this, many good student can win a scholarship. By this way they can pay at least part of the fees. As to me, I will let my parents pay half of their fees because they are rich enough. Beside my study, I will take up a part-time job by teach some high school students math, physics, chemistry and English, as I’m very good at these important subjects. Of course I will also work very hard at my lessons in order to I can easily win a scholarship. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
文中有10处错误,每句最多两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加(在缺词处加一个漏字符号 ^,在其下面写出加的词),删除(把多余的词用斜线划掉)或修改(在错词下划—横线,在下面写出修改后的词)。注意:1.每处错误及修改仅限一词;2. 只修改10处, 从第11处起, 不计分。College students have a little ways to pay their college fees. Many students have their parents to pay the fees. Some students may apply to a bank loan and others will try to find part-time jobs in and out of the campus. Apart from this, many good student can win a scholarship. By this way they can pay at least part of the fees. As to me, I will let my parents pay half of their fees because they are rich enough. Beside my study, I will take up a part-time job by teach some high school students math, physics, chemistry and English, as I’m very good at these important subjects. Of course I will also work very hard at my lessons in order to I can easily win a scholarship.
文中有10处错误,每句最多两处;每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加(在缺词处加一个漏字符号 ^,在其下面写出加的词),删除(把多余的词用斜线划掉)或修改(在错词下划—横线,在下面写出修改后的词)。注意:1.每处错误及修改仅限一词;2. 只修改10处, 从第11处起, 不计分。College students have a little ways to pay their college fees. Many students have their parents to pay the fees. Some students may apply to a bank loan and others will try to find part-time jobs in and out of the campus. Apart from this, many good student can win a scholarship. By this way they can pay at least part of the fees. As to me, I will let my parents pay half of their fees because they are rich enough. Beside my study, I will take up a part-time job by teach some high school students math, physics, chemistry and English, as I’m very good at these important subjects. Of course I will also work very hard at my lessons in order to I can easily win a scholarship.科目:最佳答案
College students have a few ways to pay their college fees. Many students have their parents to pay the fees. Some students may apply for a bank loan and others will try to find part-time jobs in and out of the campus. Apart from this, many good students can win a scholarship.In this way they can pay at least part of the fees. As to me, I will let my parents pay half of my fees because they are ∧ not rich enough. Besides my study, I will take up a part-time job by teaching some high school students math, physics, chemistry and English, as I’m very good at these important subjects. Of course I will also work very hard at my lessons in order that I can easily win a scholarship.&#13;
小题1:way是可数名词,用few修饰,little修饰不可数名词小题2:have sb do 使某人做。。。 把parents后面的to去掉小题3:apply for 申请
这里指申请银行贷款小题4:many good students 许多好学生小题5:用这种方式in this way
by this way 表示顺便说一下小题6:句意:让父母付 我的学费中的一半 把their改为my小题7:前文说我要去挣学费,说明我的父母不是很富有 故在are前面加not小题8:把beside改为besides
beside表示在。。旁边
besides表示另外。。。,除了。。。。小题9:by是介词,后面加doing 所以是teaching小题10:in order to+短语
in order that+句子
故这里应把to改为that&#13;
&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 the best way of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信