there be someare some penc...

亮点给力大试卷答案六上英语
亮点给力大试卷答案六上英语
亮点给力大试卷答案六上英语篇一:六上英语试卷含答案 上册期末试题听力部分(30分)(每题读两遍)
一.Listen and choose.(听录音,选出你所听到的句子。) ()1)A. There are many books on the desk.
B. There are many ways to go somewhere.
C. There are many weeks in a year. (
A. How do you go to Canada?B. How does he go to school?C. How do you go to work? (
A. In China, drivers drive on the right side of the road.B. In the US, drivers drive on the right side of the road.C. In England, drivers driver on the left side of the road. (
A. I’m going to the big company.B. I’m going to the bookstore.C. I’m going to the Great Wall. (
A. Sometimes my aunt works in Beijing.B. Sometimes my uncle walks in the park.C. Sometimes my uncle works in Beijing. 二. Listen and number. (听录音,给你所听到的句子的答语排序.)( ) He is a writer. ( ) She’s Kate. ( ) He’s in England. ( ) I’m going to swim in the river. ( ) She goes to Hong Kong by plane. 笔试部分(70分)
1、 英汉互译 交通灯 幼苗太阳 邮局 今天上午 爱好 工程师
警察 制作风筝土壤 ompany
factorydesignlibray
stream ride a bikeseed
singer bank
二.写出下列单词的第三人称单数形式 live goteach
dowatch read
play 三.连词组句 1)on
WhatdoSaturdayaregoing
youtomorning 2) goingTV together
arewatch 3) wantI
buy pair a shoes to
of 4) canHow
togetZhongshanPark 5)
at lightslooktraffic 四.选择 (
)1. Does your pen pal liveShanghai? A. on B. at
C. in ( ) 2. My mum likes A. swims B. swimming
C. swim ( ) 3. What your father? A. do, do B. does, does
C. does, do
( ) 4. She is an actress
TV. A. on B. HowC. at ( ) 5.
can the water
become vapour ? A. What
C. Who ( ) 6. She goes to work foot. A. by B. with C. on ( ) 7. My home is very near the school. It’s not A. nearB. next C. far ( ) 8. I’m going to the supermarket my sister. A. and B. with C. Be(
)9 Does your mother wash clothes? A. Yes, she doesn’t. B. Yes, he does.C. No, she doesn’t. (
)10. What does Tom do? A. Tom goes to school.B. Tom is a boy. C. Tom is a teacher. (
)11. How does he go to school? A. On feet. B. By foot. C. On foot. (
)12. He likes _________. He likes _________, too. A. make/swimming B. making/swim
C. making/swim (
)13. Where is your home?. A. It’s south of the post office.B. I’m at home. C. I live in the city. (
)14 ____________________________ You can go by the No. 15 bus.. A. Can I go on foot? B. How can I get to Yongming Park?
C. Where is the Yongming Park? (
)15. Happy birthday.__________ A. Happy birthday.B. Thank you. C. Ok. (
)16_______________________? I’m going to the zoo.A: What does your aunt
B : She’s A: does she work?
in a company. 六.、阅读理解 (1)读下面一段话,然后回答后面的问题。
Hi, I am so happy to have a pen pal. My English name is Mike. I live in Jinan. It is a beautiful city. I like drawing pictures and collecting stamps. My mother works in a school. She is a teacher . She goes to work by bike. She teaches art. She teaches me to draw sometimes. My father is an accountant. He works in a big company. He goes to work by bus. He likes collecting things, too. But he doesn’t collect stamps, he collects coins(玉米). He has many beautiful coins. Do you like collecting things? What do you collect? Write to me when you have time. Your new pen pal. 1)
What is Mike’s hobby? 2 )
What does his mother do ? 3)
How does she go to work? 4)
What does his father do ? 5)
Where does he work? 六、七.阅读短文,判断正误:(5×2分) This is Billy and his brother’s bedroom. It’s not very big, but it is tidy(整洁).There are two beds in the room. There is a desk between(在……中间)the beds. There are some books on the desk. . Some are English books. Some are Chinese books. There is a phone on the desk, too. There are two chairs beside the desk. One is for Billy, and the other(另一把)is for his brother. There is a map of America on the wall. There is a map of the world on the wall, too. Billy and his brother like their bedroom very much. 46. The bedroom is small, and it’s clean.
( ) 47. There are two desks in the bedroom.( ) 48. There are some Chinese books on the desk.( ) 49. There are two maps on the wall.( ) 50. There isn’t a phone in the bedroom.( )
听力内容: (1) Listen and choose. 1) There are many ways to go somewhere. 2) How do you go to work? 3) In England,drivers driver on the left side of the road. 4) I’m going to the bookstore. 5) Sometimes my uncle works in Beijing. 答案: B
C (2) Listen and number. 1) How does she go to Hong Kong? 2) What does he do ? 3) What are you going to do ? 4) Who’s she? 5) Where is he ? 答案:2 4531亮点给力大试卷答案六上篇二:学年鼓楼区六(上)英语调研试卷(附答案)亮点给力大试卷答案六上英语篇三:年(一起)六年级上英语期末试卷及答案 学年度第一学期期末质量检测试卷 小学六年级 英语 完成时间:80分钟Ⅰ.听音,找出句子中含有的单词,将序号写在前面的括号内。(每题1分,共8分)
( ) 1. A. thousand B. thirty C. thirsty B. sleep C. stamp
( ) 2. A. stop B. never C. every
( ) 3. A. ever ( ) 4. A. word B. world C. work
( ) 5. A. ours B. hours C. course
( ) 6. A. America B. American C. Australia ( ) 7. A. sing B. thing C. think
( ) 8. A. street B. start C. straight Ⅱ.听音标号。用数字标出图片的先后顺序。(每题1分,共8分) Ⅲ.听问句,选答句。将正确答案序号填在括号内。(每题1分,共8分) () 1. A .Yes, I can.() 2. A. Tomorrow. B. Sorry, you can’t. B. Last Sunday. C. No, I haven’t. C. Next week. () 3. A. Thanksgiving. () 4. A. Yes, I am. B. Christmas.
B. No, I’m not. C. The Spring Festival.
C. I’m Chinese. () 5. A. In the park.()6. A. Yes, I do. B. Every day.B. Yes, of course. C. Go swimming.C. I love Chinese food. () 7. A. Collecting stamps.()8. A. In China. B. I’m reading a book. . B. Twelve hours. C. I’m going to play football.C. They love bamboo. Ⅳ.听短文,判断正误,对的写“T”,错的写“F”。(每题1分,共6分) ( )( )1. Laura is Lingling’s pen friend. ( )2. Laura has got short, black hair. ( )3. Lingling can speak Chinese and English well. ( )4. Daming sent some photos of New York to Lingling. ( )5. Mr Lin helped Lingling make a poster of New York. ( )6. Lingling’s school finishes at five o’clock. 笔试部分(共六大题,70分) Ⅴ.单项填空。将正确的序号填写在前面的括号里。(每题1分,共15分) ( )1.A:is the tree?
B: It’s 6 metres.A. long B. tall C. old ( )2. Last summer I went to Hainan. I ______go to Beijing this summer. A. going to
B. go to C. am going to ( )3. Simon really __________ visit the Great Wall. A. to wantB. wants
C. wants to ( )4. These stamps are _______ China and they ________ from 1988. A. on, are B. in, areC. from, are ( )5. A: What _______ she__________?B: She’s reading. A. does, doingB. is, doing C. does, do ( )6. Thank you for ___________ me.A. helpB. to helpC. helping ( )7. Maths is difficult ________ me. Can you help me? A. for
B. toC. from ( )8. Tom can’t speak Chinese, ________ he loves China. A. andB. but
C. or ( )9. I always go to school _________ bike. A. ride B. onC. by ( )10. Sh! The baby ___________ . Be quiet!A. sleeps B. sleeping C. is sleeping ( )11. Daming _________ his room and found a new cup. A. tidy ( )12. Sam and I often ___________ to this playground. A. come
C. coming ( )13. One of my ________ is new. A. a pen
B. penC. pens ( )14. It’s fun __________ football.
A. play B. to playC. playing ( )15. Gerry _________ English. He often reads English books. A. don’t like
B. likes C. doesn’t like B. tidies C. tidied Ⅵ.根据提示,完成下列句子。(每空1分,共10分) 1. I often clean the _____________ (黑板) for my teachers. 2. Look! Lingling is ________ ________ (写给) her mum. 3. ―This is my friend, Laura.― __________(高兴的) to meet you, Laura. 4. I __________ (几乎,差不多) read seven books this year. 5. I like collecting __________ (硬币). It’s interesting. 6. There are 193 ___________ _________ (成员国) in the UN. 7. My mum didn’t bring any drinks. She __________ (忘记). 8. You can answer the questions with different ___________ (方法). Ⅶ.句子理解。(共2大题,计15分)
A.根据问句,找出相对应的答句,将序号填入题前括号内。(每题1分,共5分) ( ) 1. How tall is this boy?A. No, they don’t. ( ) 2. Has she got a book about the US? B. An office building. ( ) 3. What did you see?
C. Sure. ( ) 4. Do snakes love music? D. He’s 1.67 metres tall. ( ) 5. Can you tell me about Thanksgiving?
E. Yes, she has. B.根据图文提示,补全句中所缺单词。(每空1分,共10分) 1. A: What are you doing? B: I’m ________ my new stamps _______ my stamp book. 2. A: What did you see? B: I _______ a ________ ________ in the street.
3. A: ______ you often _________ __________? B: Yes, every day.
4. The light is red. _________ __________. Ⅷ.情景交际。(每空2分,共10分) A: ____________________________ B: Yes. This Chinatown is very big. A: ____________________________ B: There are lots of Chinese shops and restaurants there. A: Do the people speak Chinese in Chinatown? B: Not just Chinese. ________________________ A: _____________________________ B: Yes, it is. A: _____________________________
Ⅸ.阅读理解。(共2大题,计15分) A. 阅读短文,选择正确的答案。(每题2分,共10分) Do you know Beijing? It’s the capital of China. Beijing is a very big and very beautiful city. It’s got a very long history. There are lots of famous places of interest in Beijing. They are the Great Wall, the Summer Palace(颐和园), the Ming Tombs, the Forbidden City(故宫) and other places. Thousands of people from different countries come to visit Beijing every year. The best season to visit Beijing is autumn. On National Day, the Tian’anmen Square is like a sea of flowers. All the people in Beijing are trying to make the city more beautiful.
亮点给力大试卷答案六上英语 相关文章:}

我要回帖

更多关于 there be some 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信