人教版八年级英语上册第六单元学案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢&>&&>&&>&&>&
上一篇:下一篇:
人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(11)
导读:人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题
人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(2)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(3)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(4)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(5)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(6)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(7)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(8)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(9)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(10)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(11)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(12)人教版八年级上册英语第六单元练习题(13)
Ask people to name a safe place and most will say &Home&. But every year the British& Government&s survey(调查)shows that home can be a d___1_____ place. Last year 7 British citizens(公民) died while putting up their Christmas decorations(装饰). Over 1,600 needed m___2______ help after falling off their chairs. And 70 people had fatal (致死的) accidents while lying in bed. It is safe to say that n_____3____ activity(活动)is without danger.
Some of these accidents are just the risks (冒险)of modern living. We prefer to risk having a washing machine that might hurt us rather than be safe spending hours cleaning our clothes by h____4___. But most fatal accidents are not the result of mechanical(机械的)failure. The two most common are falling down the stairs and going to s___5______ in the bath. This s____6______ that we are in a more dangerous situation when we feel s___7_______.
1.___________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4.____________
5.___________ 6.____________ 7.__________
International organizations are f__1__ to help the children.These p& 2& children&s lives were changed b& 3& of& Europe war at that time.Now,UNICEF works a11 over the w 4& .It provides clean water,food and& education for children in many countries.It wants children to be h& 5& and to go to school. It collects money by selling Christmas c& 6& and organizing (组织)other activities.It h& 7& governments and families to make the world 3 better place for children.All children should go to school instead of w 8& to keep their families.They should be helped when they are i& 9.They should a& 10 be treated with kindness.
1.___________ 2.__________ 3.__________ 4.____________ 5.___________
6.____________ 7.__________ 8.___________ 9.___________ 10.___________
&&&& .Someone says, &Time is money.& But I think time is m___1___ important than money. Why ? Because when money is s___2___, we can get it back. However, when time is gone, it&ll never r__3____. That is why we mustn&t w__4___ time.
&&&& It goes without saying that time is u__5___ limited(有限的).Even a second is very important. We should make full use of our time to do s__6__ useful.
&&&& But it is a pity that there are a lot of people who do not know the importance of time. They spent their limited time smoking, drinking and p__7__. They do not know that wasting time means wasting part of their own l__8___.
&&& In a word, we should save time. We shouldn&t l__9___ today&s work for tomorrow.
Remember we have no time to l___10__.
& 6.____________ 7.__________ 8.___________ 9.___________ 10.___________
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& We have been in Australia for three days. We&re having a g (1) time here. Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. There is so m(2)to see that it is impossible for me to tell you everything. Sydney is a beautiful city. There are many big t& (3)& and beautiful flowers around the houses and they l(4) really beautiful. There are also some special a& (5) in Australia, such as kangaroos and koalas. They& are& really lovely.
&During the past three days we&ve visited many p (6) of interest around Sydney. I&d like to spend more time here. But we will f (7) to another city, Cairns, to see coral beds (珊瑚礁) tomorrow. It is said that words cannot d& (8) the beauty of the colourful corals. Many famous cartoon films were made there. Now we are b (9) packing our bags so that we will not lose time when we leave. We can enjoy o(10) in Cairns this time tomorrow, I&m looking forward to going there!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
M: Would you please tell me what you were doing when the accident happened and what you saw?
W: Yes, I was& d(1)& home from work. It was about 5:15, and there was a blue car in front of me.
We were both driving along Harbor Road w(2) a small white Ford suddenly shot out of the side road. It shot right in front of the blue car. The driver tried to stop, but it was impossible. He r(3)&&&&&&& into the white Ford.
M: What&s the& s (4)of the car in front of you when the accident happened?
W: You mean the blue car? Well, thirty miles an hour. Of course no
m(5)than that.
M: And the white Ford shot out without any warning (警告)?
W: Yes, that&s right.
M: How can you make s(6) that the blue car was only doing thirty?
W: Because I was only doing thirty, and the blue car wasn&t going any f(7)than I was.
M: Are you sure of that? Absolutely positive (肯定)?
W: Yes, I a(8)&& . I&m positive.
M: How can you be so positive? Were you looking at your speed-metre when the accident happened?
W: Of course not. I was looking at the road ahead. That&s how I managed to see the accident.
M: Well, if you were not looking at your speed-metre, how can you
P( 9)______ be sure how fast you were going?
W: Because I never go faster than 30 on that road, or it&s
& a(10)____ law
【责任编辑:吴晓军 】
本频道焦点
-------------------
Copyright & 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初二(八年级)上册英语第六单元知识点
下载积分:
内容提示:初二(八年级)上册英语第六单元知识点。人教版初二(八年级)上册英语第六单元知识点主要是依据初二(八年级)上册英语教材总结了第六单元的重点短语重点词汇归纳及练习,适合初二学生学习英语、中考考生备考英语。。一、短语。1. long hair 长头发。2. How are you? 你身体好吗?。3. How old 多大年纪。4. how tall 多高。5. how long ago多久前(的事)。6.more outgoing 比较外向。7. want/plan to do sth. 意欲,企图。8. here are photos of me 这是我的照片。9. as you can see 正如你所看到的。10. in some ways在某些地方。11. we look the same我们看起来一样, They look different他们看起来不同。12. the same to ??多??是一样的。13. quite the same 完全一样。14. all the same 还是, 同样应??。15. look like 看起来像?.一样,而look same 看起来很像。16. go to lots of parties经常参加聚会=often go to the party。17. a little taller 高一点。
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:28|
上传日期: 16:55:11|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:初二(八年级)上册英语第六单元知识点.DOC}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信