I have to go to the ater...

我为什么上大学?Why I Go to College?
When I was a little girl, I always wanted to go to college. Now I am a freshman of a key university. I have asked myself the same question so many times:Why I go to college? You may say: you go to college just because you want to have a good job after graduation. Well, why I come to college is not for one single reason, but for many.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我就一直想要读大学。现在,我已经是一名重点大学的新生了。我曾经问过我自己同样的问题很多遍:为什么我要上大学?你也许会说:你读大学只是为了找一份好工作。我读大学只是为了不仅仅是因为这个原因,还有其他原因。
The major reason is that I need to further my education and know more about the outside world. In high school, I was always feeling not enough to get knowledge from the textbooks and I didn’t have enough time to travel to see the outside world. But in the college, I have abundant time to read the books I’m interested in and travel to different places to broaden my horizon.
读大学的主要原因是我需要继续深造并更多的了解外面的世界。在高中,我总是感觉是学习课本上的知识远远不够,而且我也没有很多的时候去旅游。但是在大学,我拥有足够多的时间去阅读我自己喜欢的书,去不同的地方旅游以此开阔我的眼界。
Moreover, college is such an ideal place to make new friends who come from different places and I can learn about the different culture. As I am a typically southerner, I find there are many differences between north and south after I come to college, such as the way they talk, and the food they used to eat. Before I went to college, I admit I never pay attention to these. And I don’t want to be a person
I want to make more friends during the four years.
除此之外,大学是一个可以结交来自五湖四海的朋友的好地方。我还可以了解不同的背景文化。作为一个典型的南方人,来到大学之后,我发现南北之间有很多不同。比如说话的方式、平常喜欢吃的东西。在没上大学之前,我可是从来没有注意到这些。我也不愿意成为目光短浅的人,我要在大学四年认识更多的朋友。
Last but not least, staying the university can give me enough time to prepare when I step into the society, I can do some part-time job and get myself ready. With the working experience and degree, I can find an ideal job. I know it is going to be harder when I graduate from college, but I’m not afraid. I’ll spare no efforts to make my dream come true.
最后,读大学让我有更多的时间来为进入社会做准备。我可以做些兼职为将来做打算。有了工作经验和学位证,我就能找到一份理想的工作。我知道未来的路会更艰辛,但是我不怕。我会不予余力的努力实现我的梦想。
I really enjoy the life in college. And I will learn experience and challenge myself in this four year and be a better man.&
我很享受我的大学生活。在这大学的四年中,我会努力去学习、去体验、去挑战自我,成为一个更好的人。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有答案:1.C;2.A;3.D;4.C;5.B;6.C;7.D;8.A;9.C;10.B;11.D;12.C;13.C;14.B;15.C;16.C;17.D;18.D;19.B;20.C;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  In my third year as a high school athletics coach, I gave a speech telling students and parents about the benefits of football.I gave the same   1   each year, aimin g at recruiting(招收)new team members.I talked about   2   football wasn't just for   3   athletes and how everyone could   4   from it.This year, a   5   looking couple approached me after my speech.They said their son really wanted to play football.They had tried to   6   him out of it, but he had his heart   7   on joining the team.
  When they told me his name, my heart sank.Michael was five feet and ten inches tall and weighed about 108 pounds.He was a   8   boy, the constant target of other kids' jokes, and as far as I knew he had never   9   sports.I knew he would never   10   it through football practice, let   11   as a player.But we told them we could give it a try.
  On the opening day of practice, Michael was the first player on the field, we did 30 minutes of warming-up   12   starting a one-mile jog around the track.I   13   my eye on Michael.At 50 yards he fell, and I helped him to his feet.“Michael,”I said,“Why don't you just   14   the mile?”He said in tears that he wanted to run with the others, so I let him go on.  15   he fell, but each time   16   himself up.
  The same thing happened every day for weeks, and Michael gained strength both   17   and physically.By the last week of practice, Michael could run the mile without falling, we had   18   only one game that season,   19   the team cheered louder for Michael's run than the victory they had, Afterward, Michael approached me, and I told him how   20   I was of him.
participated in
Unfortunately
Repeatedly
emotionally
technically
来源:高中课程新学案 高中三年级、英语
完形填空。
  The film starts out as a normal day at a typical American high school.Friends chat in the dining room and boys play football.
  But there's a big surprise when the movie   1   with two students going crazy in the   2   shooting and killing people.
  This is“Elephant”.Filmed in just 20 days, it stars real high school kids.American   3   Gus Van Sant had no ready made lines(台词).The student actors   4  their own dialogue, with Van Sant asking them to base their characters on their own   5  .
    6   it may not sound very high quality, the film won the Palmed' Or(金棕榈奖)for Best Film and the award for Best Director at the Cannes   7   festival in France on May 25.
  The film is based on the   8   at a high school in the US, where two boys   9   13 people and then themselves in 1999.
  The title of the   10   refers to the old expression about a   11   that's as hard to ignore as an elephant in the house.
  The film takes a close look at a few hours in the lives of the victims(受害者)and the   12  .It shows how high school is a different experience for everyone-fun and friendly, or hard and   13  .
  In many ways, the two boys, who carry out the shooting, act like ordinary   14  .But, there are hints(暗示)of the   15   they feel inside.One of the boys is bullied at school.The other plays violent   16   games.But Van Sant isn't   17   their killings on either bullying or violent video games.In fact, the film doesn't offer any   18   for why school violence happens.
  “I didn't want to   19   anything.It's up to the audience to draw its own   20  ,”said the 51-year-old director.
carried on
surrounded
discussing
introduction
information
understand
conclusions
完形填空:
  The manager of a small building company(公司) was very 1 to get a bill for two white  
mice which one of his workmen had bought. He 2 the workman and asked him why he had  
had the bill 3 to the company.  
“Well,”the  
workman answered, “you remember the house we  
were 4 in Newbridge last week, 5 ? One of the things we had to do there was  
to put in some new electric wiring. Well, in one place we had to pass some wires through a  
pipe 6 and about an inch across, which was built into solid stone and had four big  
bends in it. 7 could think how to do this 8 I had a good idea. I went to a  
shop and 9 two mice, one of them male(雄性)  
and the other female(雌性).  
  Then I tied(扎,绑)  
a thread to the body of the male mouse and put him into the pipe at one end 10 Tom  
held the female mouse at the other end and pressed her gently to make her squeak(吱吱叫). When the male mouse heard the female mouse’s  
squeaks, he rushed along the 11 to help her. I suppose he was a gentleman 12 he  
was only a mouse. Anyway, as he ran through the pipe , he pulled the thread behind him. It  
was then quite 13 for us to tie one end of the thread to the electric wires and  
pull them 14 the pipe.”  
The manager 15 the bill for the white mice. 1. A. surprised&&
B. sorry  
&& C. strange   D. pleased   
2. A. took out&&& B. sent for  
&& C. called at&& D. brought with  
3. A. to be sent&& B. to send  
&& C. send     D. sent  
4. A. built  &&&
B. cleaning  
&& C. repairing&&& D. looking  
5. A. do you remember&&&
B. didn’t you  
&& C. don’t you     D. do you think so  
6. A. thirty-feet-long&&&
B. thirty foots long  
&& C. thirty feet long&&& D. thirty foot long  
7. A. None of us  &&
B. No of us&
&& C. No one of we   D. None us  
8. A. after&&& B. when  
&& C. until&&& D. unless  
9. A. caught  
B. bought  
&& C. sold  && D. sent  
[&&& ] 10. A. as  &&
&&& C. while&&& D. when  
[&&& ] 11. A. pipe  &&
B. pole  
&&& C. rope  && D. wire  
[&&& ] 12. A. even thought  &&
B. in fact  
&&& C. as though    &
D. such enough  
[&&& ] 13. A. difficult  
B. impossible&
&&& C. helpful  && D. easy  
[&&& ] 14. A. along  &&&
B. through  
&&& C. inside  && D. towards  
[&&& ] 15. A. received&&& B. agreed  
&&& C. paid  &&& D. found  
来源:黄冈重点作业 高一英语(下)
完形填空:
  Three men came to Dover Station at about nine o'clock one evening. They asked the assistant what time the next train was for London. The assistant said, “You've just
one. They go every hour. The next one is at ten o'clock. ”“That is
,”they said, “we'll go and have a drink.”So they went to the nearest bar. A minute or two after ten o'clock, they came
and said to the assistant, “Has the train gone?” “Yes,” he said, “it went at ten o'clock
I told you. The next is at eleven o'clock.”
  “That's OK,” they said, “we'll go and have another
.”So they went back to the bar.
  They missed the eleven o'clock train in
way, and the assistant said, “Now, the next train is the
If you miss that, you
to London tonight.”
  Twelve o'clock came, and the last train
of them came out of the bar running as hard as they
. Two of them got into a carriage just
the train was leaving but the third one didn't run
, and the train went out leaving him
. He stood there looking at the train and
a train was the best joke (玩笑) in the world. The assistant went up to him and said, “I told you that this was the last train. Why didn't you come
  The man couldn't answer because of laughing. He laughed
the tears came into his eyes. Then he said, “Did you see those two fellows
into the train and leave me here?”
  “Yes, I saw them,” said the assistant.
  “Well, I was the one who was going to L they only came
to see me off!”
A.missedB.lost
C.seenD.taken
A.soB.too good
C.all rightD.a pity
A.runningB.laughing
C.smilingD.in time
A.whenB.as
C.thatD.which
A.barB.train
C.timeD.drink
A.hisB.some
C.anotherD.the same
A.onlyB.faster
C.lastD.best
A.wouldn't goB.won't get
C.must walkD.aren't going
A.had startedB.had gone
C.had leftD.was starting
A.oneB.most
C.threeD.the three
A.couldB.wanted
C.possibleD.did
A.asB.after
C.atD.while
A.at allB.fast enough
C.quicklyD.as soon as possible
A.laterB.lonely
C.behindD.away
A.smiledB.thought
C.wanderingD.laughing
A.missB.to miss
C.catchD.catching
A.nowB.earlier
C.fasterD.with your friends
A.untilB.unless
C.whenD.after
A.getB.getting
C.walkD.walking
A.outB.home
C.LondonD.here
来源:内蒙古包头33中学学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题
完形填空。
  When I was a little girl, every Sunday my family of six would put on our best clothes and go to Sunday School and then church.The   1   in elementary school would all meet together to sing songs, and then later divide into   2   based on their ages.
  One Easter Sunday, all the kids   3   with big eyes and big   4   about what the Easter Bunny(复活节小兔)had brought.  5   all of the kids shared their stories with   6  , one young boy , whom I shall call Bobby, sat   7  .One of the teachers , noticing this, said to him, “And what did the Easter Bunny   8   you?”He replied, “My mom   9   the door by accident so the Easter Bunny couldn't get   10   because he hadn't got a key.”
  This sounded like a   11   idea to all of us kids, so we kept on going with the stories.My mom knew the true story,   12  .Bobby's mom was a single parent , and she suspected(怀疑)that they just couldn't   13   the Easter Bunny.
  After Sunday School was over, everyone went off to   14  .But my mom announced that we were going home   15  .At home, she explained that to make Bobby feel   16  , we were going to pretend(假装)to be the Easter Bunny , make a basket of our candies for him and   17   it at church.We all donated(捐赠)some to the basket, and   18   back to church.There, mom hung the basket over the hanger(挂钩)and attached(附上)a(n)  19  :
Dear Bobby,
  I'm sorry I   20   your house last night.Happy Easter.
The Easter Bunny
suggestions
reasonable
differently
immediately
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!其他类似试题
【高三英语】短文改错I'm Li Hua and I'm writing
to apply for the assistant post you advertised on Internet.
It is stated in
my resume, I graduated from Zhejiang University with outstanding academic
performances. I have a good command of English, and which is an advantage when
apply for a job like this. Among all the factor, cooperation is the most important
strength of' a good assistant. I think I do good in the team work and I'm good
at communicate with different people. Besides, I once get a part-time job in
2012 in Shandong Province and gained some precious work experience.
Since your
company attaches important to employees' creativity, that's an honor for me to
be one of your staff. I'm positive that I can be capable of this job if offered
the chance. Thanks for your consideration.
【高三英语】短文改错What I am actually eager to do is being a responsible
person. I used to thinking it was so hard to grow up into a responsible member
of our society. Besides, it was an accident happening in a snowy morning that
changed my attitude . I was on the way to school and was waiting for the green
light&with my classmate
John while a girl was knocked down by passing car. Without hesitation we ran to
her and gave her first aid the instant when we saw it . Soon many help was
given to him by the people nearby. Because we sent her to the nearest hospital
in time, she was able to receive proper treatment . By the time she left the
hospital, she has written a letter expressing her gratitude to those giving
help. We both felt so proud that from then on we made up our mind to being
always kind and responsible men.
【高三英语】短文改错One afternoon, I was sitting at my desk, sad, because I got
a low mark in the exam. Then, Jim, one of my best friend, told me what it was
my turn to clean the classroom. After heard that, I was very angry that I lost
my temper. A few seconds late, I realized that I am wrong. When I went to say
sorry for him after class, to my surprise, Jim gave me big smile. She said, “We
are good friends all the time, aren’t we I should have offered to you a few words
of comfort.”
【高三英语】短文改错Dear editor,
students of our school have made the survey of “Views on Newspapers”. The
people interviewed held two different opinions. 45% of them enjoy reading
newspapers. First of all, as a convenient source of information, reading
newspapers is not limited by time. Additional, reading also makes people to
think, which helps develop people’s intelligence. Moreover, people can read whatever
section they are interested.
However, 55%
of the people don’t turn to newspapers for many information. They hold the idea
that newspapers don’t catch people’s eyes because they lack the sound and video
what make other sources of information more exciting. What’s more, readers
receive information from newspapers late than from the internet and TV.
Personally,
people can make use of whatever means to gather information as long as it’s
convenient for us.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新I have to go 与I have got to go 的区别看过一些回答说have与got 意思是一样的都没回答到点子上,口语中为什么要加GOT ,我不得不走了,看了他们的回答口语我都理解成我不得不不得不走了,就好比我先走了为嘛要我先先走了,很多回答都是什么情态,什么美英不同,什么正式不正式,能不能将口语中的句子I have got to go ,每一个单词都翻译一下,究竟他妈妈的为什么要加GOT这么个东西,最好通俗一点,很多人提问都是问为什么 为什么为什么加上got ,回答的怎么都不说为什么加got.,回答让人信服,为什么非加GOT不可,不要说可以不加,
I have to go 我必须得走了.或者:我不得不走了.I have got to go 我必须得走了.其实第二句,这里用了have+Vpp(过去分词)一般这样用表明说话人知道自己的离开会对接收者产生一定的影响,之所以加了got是因为如果不用 就变成了:I have gone(我消失了)很显然 这会使句子失去原意.所以加了have got 实际上英语中 have got和have有的时候就是可以通用的,尤其是在外国自由的口语氛围里.got to go是因为go是动词 必须加个to 如果是名词就可以直接加在got的后面了希望对你有所帮助,楼主很细心啊……
在拯救大兵瑞恩里面,那个医护兵临死前说了两句,I want to go home
,I want go home 意思是一样的吧帮我分析!我也喜欢看外国片比如教父,美丽心灵,激辩风云,我智商不高,品味倒不低,也许外国电影拍得真实。我觉得学外语,口语最重要,只要能和外国人正常交流就行了,你男的,女的。
我是花果山的 你说呢?
I want go home 我敢说 只有美国人才敢说 中国人到那这么说 都会被讲成是错的啊
口语才会见的
齐天大圣 了然
哈哈 楼主 你的采纳 我等的……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have to go 的意思是我不得不去,而I have got to go 则是强调已经完成的事,句子后面不能有时间。
have got to = have to 没什么区别。都是口语的表达法,也许在不同的国家人们有所侧重,但是我们没有必要去区别这两者。 I got to go. 是口语
扫描下载二维码I have to go to the doctor.(对划线部分提问)划线部分是go to the doctor.
What do you have to do?你要去做什么?I have to go to the doctor.我要去看医生.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What do you have to do?
where you have to go?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 go to the ater 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信