Theyas we talkedd for an ...

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
好长啊,我试试看吧,
我也想知道关于你的更多信息。我看过你的资料,所以很想更加进一步地了解你。我今年已经47岁了,离婚已经有11年了,在这过去的11当...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'They talked for half an hour.这里的for half an hour 是状语吗?_百度知道
They talked for half an hour.这里的for half an hour 是状语吗?
The pen writes smoothly这里的smoothly是状语吗?
提问者采纳
因为主干是They talked 主谓结构The pen writes smoothly这里的smoothly是状语吗.这里的for half an hour 是状语吗They talked for half an hour?是状语?是状语
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
状语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁" An old woman has three sons. They live in different cities and have a lot of money. One day they talked about the gifts for their old mother. The f..."阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
" An old woman has three sons. They live in different cities and have a lot of money. One day they talked about the gifts for their old mother. The f..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
" An old woman has three sons. They live in different cities and have a lot of money. One day they talked about the gifts for their old mother. The f..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读理解。
&&&&& An old woman has three sons. They live in different cities and have a lot of money. One day they talked about the gifts for their old mother.&&&&&&&&& The first son said, "I'll buy a big house for our mother. "&&&&&&&&&&The second son said, "I'll give her a sports car with a driver. "&&&&&&&&&&The third son said, "I'll get her something special (特别的). "You know Mom enjoys reading books.&&But you know, she can't see very well. So I'll get her a parrot. It can recite books.&&The seller spends 12 years teaching it. "&&&&&& Later, Mom wrote her letters of thanks to them one by one,"Milton,"she wrote to one son , "The house is so big, I live in only one room, but I have to clean all the house. "&&&&&&&&&& "Gerald," she wrote to the second one,"I am old now, so I don't want to travel. I stay at home mostof the time, so I use the sports car very little!"&&&&&&& "Dear Donald,"&&she wrote to her third son, "You are so good to know what I like. The meat is so delicious. "
1. The&old&woman&&has&_______&sons.
A.&2&&&&&B.&3&&&&&&&C.&6&&&&D.&12
2. What&does&Gerald&give&his&mother?
A.&A&letter.&&&&&B.&A&house.&&&&&&C.&A&car.&&D.&A&bird.
3. How&did&the&third&son&feel&after&he&read&his&mother's&thank-you&letter?
A.&Surprised.&&&&B.&Warm.&&&&C.&Hungry.&&&D.&Happy.
4. What&did&the&mother&do&with&(处理) the&parrot?
A.&Give&it&to&others.&B.&Eat&it.C.&Sell&it.&&&&&&&&&&D.&Clean&it&every&day.
5. Why did the old woman like Donald's gift?&&&&
A. Because it's very expensive.&&&&B. Because it's delicious.C. Because it can help clean all the house.&&&&D. Because it can recite the books.&&&&
参考答案:
1-5&&&&& BCABB
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~高人指点:判断下列句子类型,急1.They talked for an hour. 2.Her new sweater looks nice3.the boy often plays the piano at home.4.Mary sent me a postcard yesterday5.Good food keeps you healthy
1.They talked for an hour.主语+谓语+状语2.Her new sweater looks nice.主语+谓语+补语(薄冰教授语法;look是相当于系动词的动词,因此也可以看作是主系表结构.)3.the boy often plays the piano at home.主语+状...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
They&talked&for&an&hour.& 是主谓结构Her&new&sweater&looks&nice.&是主系表结构The&boy&often&plays&th...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 as we talked 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信