The line is filled out...

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
Two days before Thanksgiving, I was trying to open my mouth wide enough for a mirror and a roll of steel wire. Metal braces (牙齿矫正器)had been on my &&31 &&for weeks, but this was the day for the wire to be adjusted. Only those who have had braces will understand the terrible &&32& &of being “wired”. For the next 24 hours, it felt like every tooth was being &&33& &slowly by a giant clawhammer (拔钉锤).& 34& &drinking water caused pain.
By Thanksgiving Day, I had got used to it. &&35& &I didn’t use my teeth, the pain was bearable. But this was a day when teeth had to &&36& &longer than usual. We were &&37& &at my grandparents’ house with relatives. The house was filled with so many pleasant &&38& &that we could hardly resist the food. When grandma said, “Dinner is ready!” all the kids &&39& &to be first in line. I was so excited that I &&&40& &the braces in my mouth and &&41& &my way up to the head of the line.
I piled my plate high with my favorite corn-on-the-cob(玉米棒子)and &&42& &my mouth to enjoy it. The pain was &&43& . I felt I would never be able to eat again. I put my plate away and ran outside in &&44& .
Grandma then took my plate to the &&45& . She cut all the corn off that cob and rescued me from my &&46& . She handed me my plate piled high with corn. “Thanks,” I said &&47& . Then I looked up and &&48& &a strange light in her eye, a light that is still &&49& &to me after more than fifty years. That was the Thanksgiving when I discovered something more &&50& &than good food.
A.tongue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.hands&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.teeth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.head
A.subject&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.situation&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.production
A.pushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.planted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.opened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.pulled
A.Still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Even&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Yet
As long as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Even though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.In case&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.As though
A.play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.shake
A.mixed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.called&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.gathered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.surrounded
A.experiences&&&&&&&&&&&& B.words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.colours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.smells
A.rushed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.started&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.stepped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.walked
A thought of&&&&&&&&&&&& B.got out of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.complained about&&&&&& D.forgot about
A.forced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.created&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.led &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.gave
A.narrowed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.opened&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.shut
A.normal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.violent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.regretful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.common
A.time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.anger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.surprise &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.tears
A.kitchen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.bedroom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.clinic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.restaurant
A.fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.loneliness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.pain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.interest
A.sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.kindly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.shyly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.gratefully
A.checked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.passed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.caught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.filled
A.attractive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.mysterious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.natural&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.untrue
A.important&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.popular&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.useful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.expensive
来源:2010年孝感高中高一下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)Two days before Thanksgiving, I was trying to open my mouth wide enough for a mirror and a roll of steel wire. Metal braces (牙齿矫正器)had been on my &&31&&for weeks, but this was the day for the wire to be adjusted. Only those who have had braces will understand the terrible &&32&&of being “wired”. For the next 24 hours, it felt like every tooth was being &&33&&slowly by a giant clawhammer (拔钉锤).& 34&&drinking water caused pain.By Thanksgiving Day, I had got used to it. &&35&&I didn’t use my teeth, the pain was bearable. But this was a day when teeth had to &&36&&longer than usual. We were &&37&&at my grandparents’ house with relatives. The house was filled with so many pleasant &&38&&that we could hardly resist the food. When grandma said, “Dinner is ready!” all the kids &&39&&to be first in line. I was so excited that I &&&40&&the braces in my mouth and &&41&&my way up to the head of the line.I piled my plate high with my favorite corn-on-the-cob(玉米棒子)and &&42&&my mouth to enjoy it. The pain was &&43&. I felt I would never be able to eat again. I put my plate away and ran outside in &&44&.Grandma then took my plate to the &&45&. She cut all the corn off that cob and rescued me from my &&46&. She handed me my plate piled high with corn. “Thanks,” I said &&47&. Then I looked up and &&48&&a strange light in her eye, a light that is still &&49&&to me after more than fifty years. That was the Thanksgiving when I discovered something more &&50&&than good food.【小题1】A.tongueB.handsC.teethD.head【小题2】A.subjectB.situationC.chanceD.production【小题3】A.pushedB.plantedC.openedD.pulled【小题4】A.StillB.SoC.EvenD.Yet【小题5】As long as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Even though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.In case&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.As though【小题6】A.playB.workC.hurtD.shake【小题7】A.mixedB.calledC.gatheredD.surrounded【小题8】A.experiencesB.wordsC.coloursD.smells【小题9】A.rushedB.startedC.steppedD.walked【小题10】A thought of&&&&&&&&&&&& B.got out of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.complained about&&&&&& D.forgot about【小题11】A.forcedB.createdC.led D.gave【小题12】A.narrowedB.openedC.cleanedD.shut【小题13】A.normalB.violentC.regretfulD.common【小题14】A.timeB.angerC.surprise D.tears【小题15】A.kitchenB.bedroomC.clinicD.restaurant【小题16】A.fearB.lonelinessC.painD.interest【小题17】A.sadlyB.kindlyC.shylyD.gratefully【小题18】A.checkedB.passedC.caughtD.filled【小题19】A.attractiveB.mysteriousC.naturalD.untrue【小题20】A.importantB.popularC.usefulD.expensive
来源:2011年黑龙江省大庆铁人中学高二下学期期末考试英语卷
One summer several years ago, my family was enjoying a barbecue on the beach. After the barbecue, my father-in-law invited me to go fishing.& Fishing was his hobby, but I &&36&&went fishing. We walked a little way along the beach and reached a rock by the shore, and I &&&37&&&the hook into the sea from there.& Frankly speaking, I am a (n)&& 38&&person, and although I had not felt a tug (猛拽) on the line, I reeled up the hook after five minutes or so. I had caught &&&39&. It was a starfish. It trembled uneasily when I &&40&&the hook from its ugly mouth. I threw the starfish back into the sea. After another five minutes I caught another starfish and I threw it back again. After a while, I caught yet another starfish. That was &41 &time, and this time I really got angry. I hit the starfish on the rock &&42&&throwing it into the sea. I was not in the &&43&&to continue fishing any more.When I was &&44&&the fishing tools, I noticed a little girl looking at the starfish on the rock. We &&45&&looks with each other. The little girl spoke to me in a &&46&&voice. “Sir, would you mind if I &&47&&the starfish back into the sea?”“Not at all,” I replied. “"But you know, there are too many starfish in the sea, and they eat many shellfish. &&48&, they look so ugly. I don't like them.”“I understand,” said the little girl. “But if the starfish cannot get back to the sea, it will be &&49&&by the sun and die. My dead grandfather once told me that there are no living creatures that have no right to exist in the world. God &&50&&every creature because it was needed by nature. Poisonous snakes, spiders, and starfish were born into this world with a certain &&51&&for their existence.”“All right, dear, please throw the starfish back into the sea,” I said to the little girl, feeling &&52&. The girl picked up the starfish and gently put it into the sea, and she&&53&&at me and said, “Thank you, sir.”Many people like "cute" creatures such as dogs, cats, and rabbits, while they tend to dislike “ugly” creatures such as snakes, spiders, and starfish.& However, the “cuteness” and “ugliness” of things are decided &&54&&only on one’s personal opinions. There are no living creatures that have no& 55&&in the world-- this is what I learned from the little girl.【小题1】A.evenB.stillC.seldomD.ever【小题2】A.draggedB.pulledC.cast D.pushed【小题3】A.imaginableB.carelessC.impatientD.confident【小题4】A.anythingB.somethingC.everythingD.nothing【小题5】A.receivedB.releasedC.replacedD.relaxed【小题6】A.a secondB.the secondC.the thirdD.a third【小题7】A.other thanB.instead ofC.more thanD.except for【小题8】A.senseB.hope C.moodD.peace【小题9】A.putting offB.putting outC.putting inD.putting away【小题10】A.changedB.exchangedC.experiencedD.arranged【小题11】A.frightenedB.hopelessC.puzzledD.hesitating【小题12】A.putB.threwC.castD.dropped【小题13】A.ThereforeB.HoweverC.BesidesD.Still【小题14】A.died outB.worn outC.turned outD.dried out【小题15】A.protectedB.blessedC.createdD.admitted【小题16】A.ideaB.excuseC.purposeD.ability【小题17】A.very satisfiedB.a little ashamed C.quite angryD.a bit tired【小题18】A.smiledB.shoutedC.lookedD.laughed【小题19】A.carryingB.basedC.dependedD.following【小题20】A.valueB.rightC.priceD.life
来源:2011年黑龙江省高二下学期期末考试英语题
One summer several years ago, my family was
enjoying a barbecue on the beach. After the barbecue, my father-in-law invited
me to go fishing.& Fishing was his hobby, but I &&36&&went
fishing. We walked a little way along the beach and reached a rock by the
shore, and I &&&37&&&the hook into the sea
from there.& Frankly speaking, I am a (n)&& 38&&person,
and although I had not felt a tug (猛拽) on the line, I reeled up the hook after five minutes or so. I had
caught &&&39&. It was a starfish. It trembled
uneasily when I &&40&&the hook from its ugly mouth.
I threw the starfish back into the sea. After another five minutes I caught
another starfish and I threw it back again.
After a while, I caught yet another
starfish. That was &41 &time, and this time I really got
angry. I hit the starfish on the rock &&42&&throwing
it into the sea. I was not in the &&43&&to continue
fishing any more.
When I was &&44&&the
fishing tools, I noticed a little girl looking at the starfish on the rock. We &&45&&looks
with each other. The little girl spoke to me in a &&46&&voice.
“Sir, would you mind if I &&47&&the starfish back
into the sea?”“Not at all,” I replied. “&But you know, there are too many
starfish in the sea, and they eat many shellfish. &&48&,
they look so ugly. I don't like them.”
“I understand,” said the little girl. “But
if the starfish cannot get back to the sea, it will be &&49&&by
the sun and die. My dead grandfather once told me that there are no living
creatures that have no right to exist in the world. God &&50&&every
creature because it was needed by nature. Poisonous snakes, spiders, and
starfish were born into this world with a certain &&51&&for
their existence.”
“All right, dear, please throw the starfish
back into the sea,” I said to the little girl, feeling &&52&.
The girl picked up the starfish and gently put it into the sea, and
she&&53&&at me and said, “Thank you, sir.”
Many people like &cute& creatures
such as dogs, cats, and rabbits, while they tend to dislike “ugly” creatures
such as snakes, spiders, and starfish.& However, the “cuteness” and
“ugliness” of things are decided &&54&&only on one’s
personal opinions. There are no living creatures that have no&
55&&in the world-- this is what I learned from the little girl.
A.dragged
A.imaginable
B.careless
C.impatient
D.confident
A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing
A.received
B.released
C.replaced
D.relaxed
A.a second
B.the second
C.the third
D.a third
A.other than
B.instead of
C.more than
D.except for
A.putting off
B.putting out
C.putting in
D.putting away
A.changed
B.exchanged
C.experienced
D.arranged
A.frightened
B.hopeless
C.puzzled
D.hesitating
D.dropped
A.Therefore
B.However
C.Besides
A.died out
B.worn out
C.turned out
D.dried out
A.protected
B.blessed
C.created
D.admitted
C.purpose
D.ability
A.very satisfied
B.a little ashamed
C.quite angry
D.a bit tired
B.shouted
D.laughed
A.carrying
C.depended
D.following
来源:2010年孝感高一下学期期末考试英语卷
&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
Two days before Thanksgiving, I was trying
to open my mouth wide enough for a mirror and a roll of steel wire. Metal
braces (牙齿矫正器)had
been on my &&31&&for weeks, but this was the day for
the wire to be adjusted. Only those who have had braces will understand the
terrible &&32&&of being “wired”. For the next 24
hours, it felt like every tooth was being &&33&&slowly
by a giant clawhammer (拔钉锤).& 34&&drinking water caused pain.
By Thanksgiving Day, I had got used to it. &&35&&I
didn’t use my teeth, the pain was bearable. But this was a day when teeth had
to &&36&&longer than usual. We were &&37&&at
my grandparents’ house with relatives. The house was filled with so many
pleasant &&38&&that we could hardly resist the food.
When grandma said, “Dinner is ready!” all the kids &&39&&to
be first in line. I was so excited that I &&&40&&the
braces in my mouth and &&41&&my way up to the head
of the line.
I piled my plate high with my favorite
corn-on-the-cob(玉米棒子)and &&42&&my mouth to enjoy it. The pain
was &&43&. I felt I would never be able to eat again. I
put my plate away and ran outside in &&44&.
Grandma then took my plate to the &&45&.
She cut all the corn off that cob and rescued me from my &&46&.
She handed me my plate piled high with corn. “Thanks,” I said &&47&.
Then I looked up and &&48&&a strange light in her
eye, a light that is still &&49&&to me after more than
fifty years. That was the Thanksgiving when I discovered something more &&50&&than
good food.
A.subject
B.situation
D.production
B.planted
5.As long
as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.Even
though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C.In case&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.As though
C.gathered