thank you veryare very upset ...

i way very upset
我的方法很心烦意乱
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
I'm very upset at the way I have been treated.
我对我所受到的对待很不满意。
I'm very upset at the way I have been treated.
我对我所遭到的对待很不满意。
Ellen, we've been good friends for a long time. But lately I get the idea you are very much upset with me. I wish you'd let your hair down and tell me what's wrong to make you feel this way.
爱伦,我们多年来一直是好朋友,可是最近我感到你对我非常不高兴。 我希望你能够坦率地告诉我,到底是些什么事让你这么不高兴。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!帮忙翻译一下吧_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下吧
你很关心我,经历了很多苦难,我不会考上这所重点大学.亲爱的刘老师,在我心里,还是我的朋友.我很清楚地记得曾经有段时间因为我的成绩落后.我很感谢你自从我来到这所大学学习已经有一个月了,他为了养家糊口.我不敢把这个情况告诉我父亲,这里的一草一木都深深吸引我,鼓励我不要放弃,和我进行了一次面对面的谈话.非常感谢你对我的帮助和鼓励,没有你的激励,我很心烦,你不仅是我的老师
提问者采纳
experienced a lot of suffering, I will not take an examination of the key university, not your incentive, and I was very upset,翻译如下Since I came to this university has a month, encouraged me don't put this tell my father, you is not only my teacher你好. I clearly remember at one time because I had fallen behind. I appreciate you,t give up, he in order to support a family, the every tree and bush are deeply attracted me, in my heart. My dear teacher liu. I can&#39, and I had a face-to-face conversation. I really appreciate your help and encouragement. You are very concerned about me
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I am very grateful to you,t dare the situation told my father. You are concerned about me, but also my friend, without your encouragement, experienced a lot of hardships, and I was very upset, I won&#39. Dt pass this key university. Thank you very much for helping me and encouragement, encouraged me not to give up, where every tree and bush are deeply attracted me . I don&#39, he is to bring home the bacon, and I had a face-to-face conversation, you are not only my teacherSince I came to study in this university has a month. I clearly remember a time because my grades behind
参考资料:
自己的知识,望采纳!!!
Since I came to study in this university has a month, where every tree and bush are deeply attracted me . I am very grateful to you, without your encouragement, I won't pass this key university. I clearly remember a time because my grades behind, and I was very upset. I don't dare the situation told my father, he is to bring home the bacon, experienced a lot of hardships. You are concerned about me, and I had a face-to-face conversation, encouraged me not to give up. Dear teacher, in my heart, you are not only my teacher, but also my friend. Thank you very much for helping me and encouragement.除了英文,还要什么滴?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You are very upset after an argument with parents. 是什么意思?_百度知道
You are very upset after an argument with parents. 是什么意思?
提问者采纳
你和父母争吵后,感到非常沮丧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
和父母争吵过后,你感觉很沮丧
与父母吵架后你很沮丧
在和父母吵架后,你非常不高兴。
你和你父母吵过架后
你变得好失落了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文YOU are very upset after an argument with your patents.Write a letter to Nancy about it and ask her for advice(about 80 words)
Dear Nancy,I am sorry to bother you,but I really need your help.I just had a quarrel with my parents.They only permit me to watch TV less than 2 hours a day during the summer holidays.I really want to have a talk with my parents but I don’t know why we always get angry when we want to talk about something.I don’t want they are angry with me.Could you give me some advice on it?Yours,sss(83字)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear NancyHey Nancy,i feel very depressed now.I don't know what i will do.I argued with my parents yesterday.They weren't allowed me to hang out with friends.Although i think i am old enough to t...
Dear Nancy,
How are you? I really need you to help me. I'm very upset now because I just had an big argument with my parents for the reason they did not allow me to study music. They thought I...
Dear Nancy,
I'm sorry to write this letter to you.I'm very upset now,because I argued with my parents right now.Every time when I have an argument with my parents,I will feel very sad.I don't k...
扫描下载二维码1.You should go to England to study.
3.Let's start a computer company together.
5.Please help me oil the farm
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
假设你是某文杂志的“知心姐姐”(Agony Sister), Helen, 请阅读下面的这封求助信,并根据信的内容写一封回信。要求:1. 80词左右;2. 文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息。Dear David____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes,Helen
来源:学年宁夏银川四中七年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(10分)阅读下面短文,从各题A、B、C、D中选出能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。Dear David,Thank you very much &1 &your letter. Beijing 2 &beautiful! People in Beijing are friendly (友好的). &3 &I like Beijing and I like China. Now I’m fine and I’m busy with my lessons. I have seven classes every day. There are &4 &in the morning and three in the afternoon. I have nine &5 &this term (学期). I like math, biology and history. My &6&&&subject is science, because it is very interesting. My English is very &7 , and I like it. But I 8 &like Chinese, because it is too difficult &9 &me, and I can’t learn it well. Do you play soccer? Can you &10 &Chinese? I hope you can come to China one day. Yours,Jim【小题1】A.toB.ofC.forD.with【小题2】A.amB.isC.areD.be【小题3】A.BecauseB.OrC.ButD.So【小题4】A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four【小题5】A.subjectsB.weeksC.teachersD.clubs【小题6】A.goodB.favoriteC.likeD.more【小题7】A.goodB.wellC.betterD.fine【小题8】A.doesn’tB.amC.don’tD.do【小题9】A.forB.atC.aboutD.with【小题10】A.tellB.talkC.sayD.speak
来源:2011年山东省镇海区庄市学校九年级第一学期期中检查测试英语卷
题型:写作题
根据汉语提示,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。假设你叫陈泉,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要作为交流生到宁波来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望(60-80字)。开头已给出,不算入字数。 提示词:listen to Chinese songs, read Chinese magazines or newspapers , read Chinese aloud, watch Chinese programs on TV , study with …, ask teachers for help, make flashcards, listen to tapes.Dear David,I’m happy to hear from you. And I know that you have learned English for three months. You have trouble learning Chinese. I think ________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年江苏省江阴市九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是九年级学生李华,给美国的笔友David写一封80字左右的信,介绍你校毕业班的学习情况。内容要点如下:
还有一个月要毕业了,同学们都致力于刻苦学习各门功课。
老师对学生既友好又严格要求,一些学生因考试而压力大。
青少年辅导员建议我们要劳逸结合,不要熬夜。
老师鼓励我们使用橙色,因为它能带来成功和使人振奋。
我觉得对学生来说适当放松自己是必要的,比如………
注意:1.文章必须包含所有要点,要求语句通顺,意思连贯。
&&&&& 2.第5点作适当发挥。
&&&&& 3.信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总字数。
Dear David
&&&& How are you? I am going to leave
school in a month.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Can you offer me some advice ? I hope to hear from you
soon.
来源:2014届江苏省宿迁市八年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达 (满分10分)
假设你叫李俊,你的美国朋友David想要在中国结交更多的朋友。你通过电子邮件,把你的同学王明介绍给他。王明情况见下表:
方脸,大眼睛,短发,高个子;
很有幽默感,替朋友保守秘密,从不说他人坏话;
喜欢动物,在家养了一些宠物;
当一名校长
(headmaster),让学生有更多的时间娱乐;
到美国旅游,参观美国白宫。
&要求:1. 注意文章条理,语句通顺;2. 词数80左右,邮件的开头和结尾已给出,不
计入总词数。
Dear David,
How are you? I’m writing to introduce my classmate Wang
Ming to you.
I hope you can make friends with him as soon as
possible. Maybe you can show him around your country at the Spring Festival.
Best wishes,
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 very upset 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信