请教几道关于初三英语现在完成时时的英语题!

现在完成时练习题_英语练习题_优习英语网
现在完成时练习题
A. 用 already或 yet1) Have they taken down the old pictures ______? No, not ___________.2) Most of us have finished our compositions ________3) He said he hadn’t visited the exhibition ________.B.用 since或 for1) We have learned five lessons ______ the beginning of this term.2) Mrs Liao has been in hospital ______last week.3) I have stayed at my aunt’s _____two weeks.C. 用have gone或 have been1) Where are the boy students ? They _____ to the school factory.2) Is your father in ? No, he ____ to Shenzhen. _______he ever ______ there before ? Yes, he ___ there several time. 2. 选择填空B.1.Mother ____me a new coat yesterday. I _______ it on. It fits me well.A. had made…have tried B. made…have triedC. has made…tried D. made…triedD.2 “He ____to draw horses already”. “When ______ he ?” “ Last year “ A. learned…has B. learned…did C. has learned…has D. has learned…didA.3.Tom _____up into the tree. Look, he ____ high up there !A. has got…is B. has climbed…was C. got …was D. climbed…isC.4.____ you _____ the text yet ? Yes, we ____ it two hours ago.A. Did…copy…did B. Have…copied…have C. Have…copied…did D. Did …copy…hadA.5. “Why ______ she _______ angry ?” “Because he _____ at her just now .”A. did…get…shouted B. has…got…shouted C. did…get…has shouted D. has…got…has shoutedA.6. ______you __________ the film before ? Where _____ you ____ it ?A. Have …seen…did…see B. Did …see…did…watchC. Have…seen…have…seen D. Did …see…have…seenD.7.You ____ me waiting for two hours. I ____ for you since five.A. kept…waited B. have kept…waited C. kept…have waited D. have kept…have waitedB.8.Where ______ John _______ ? To the library. He _________ there for an hour.A. has…been…has gone B. has…gone…has been C. did…go…went D. did…be…wentD.9.______ the baby still _____ ? No, it _______ crying.A. Has…cried…has stopped B. Is…crying…stopped C. Did …cry…stopped D. Is…crying…has stoppedC.10. I _______ the way. I ________ here for quite many years.A. knew…have lived C. knew…live C. know…have lived D. know…liveC.11. _____ you ever _____ America ? Yes, I have.A. Have…gone to B. Have…gone in C. Have…been to D. Have …been inD.12. My brother ____college for over three years.A. has gone to B. has been to C. has been in D. has been atD.13.He ________ the Army by the end of 1989. He ______ in the army since then.A. joined…is B. has joined…has been C. had joined…is D. had joined …has beenB.14. By the time I _____ back they ____ up ten satellites.A. came…have sent B. came…had sent C. come…have sent D. had come…sentC.15. Jack ____ over five lessons by seven o’clock. Then he ____ a rest.A. went…took B. went…had taken C. had gone…took D. had gone…had takenA.16. We ____ out by that time that he ____ a spy for a long time.A. had found…had been B. had found…was C. found…had been D. found…wasB.17. Before the news ____ him, he ____ to know about it.A. reaches…has got B. reached…had got C. reached…got D. had reached…gotC.18. I _____ him a second letter before I ____ from him.A. wrote…heard B. wrote…had heard C. had written…heard D. have written…hearD.19. People ____ that the soldiers _____ fighting.A. say…had stopped B. said…has stopped C. say…stopped D. said…had stoppedB.20. We ____ in a good harvest because we ____ enough rain.A. didn’t get…had had B. got…had had C. had got…had had D. got…hadn’t hadD.21. They _______ for five hours when they ______ in New York.A. flew…arrived B. had flown…had arrived C. flew…had arrived D. had flown…arrivedC.22. She ____ that it _____ for two days by that day.A. says…has rained B. says…had rained C. said…had rained D. said…rainedA.23. John _____ there since the year before, so he _____ them.A. had worked…knew B. had worked…had known C. worked…knew D. worked…had knownD.24. He _____ angry because he ____ for a long time.A. had got…had waited B. got…waited C. had got…waited D. got…had waited
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站求高手解答几道英语题~~~~~~~~~~拜谢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,138,185贴子:
求高手解答几道英语题~~~~~~~~~~拜谢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~收藏
If you live each day [as if it were] your last day, someday you will most certainly be right.(be)2. In the room above the store,[where a party is to be held],some workers are busily setting the tables.(hold)3.I wouldn`t want to [go back to being]an employee now that I have been self-employed.(go)4.David,as well as his parents,[is said to be likely] to leave for Shanghai tomorrow.(say)5.I have known Mr.Smith since he [came to live] in our neighborhood three years ago.(come)【...】中的是填的空,(..)中是给出的提示问题:1.
为什么这里要用“were”,为什么不用“was”?2.这是一个非限制性定语从句,然后用“be to do"形式表示将来时,然后有一个被动。
这样解释这个句子可以吗?3.这里为什么有个“being”?是“to”是介词的原因吗,还是?4.这句不会......
-.-//5.“搬来居住”是“come to”这个词组吗?
还有这里用“came”是因为有“since”吗?求高手急救啊
老师明天肯定要点我的~~~~~~
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
1.第一个虚拟语气2.可以3.对、to是介词、后面要跟v.ing的形式4.as well as 连接的复合主语不影响谓语动词5.since连接的宾语从句、如果主句用的现在完成时,从句要用一般过去时不谢
1.第一个虚拟语气2.可以3.对、to是介词、后面要跟v.ing的形式4.as wellas 连接的复合主语,谓语动词要和前面的名词 David 一致, is said to be,5.since连接的时间状语从句、三年前自从史密斯搬来这里居住我们就认识他了,主句应该用过去完成时态,从句用过去时态。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或编辑点评:对于刚开始学习完成时的人来说,往往不明白,觉得他和一般过去时一样。其实,这种说法是错误的。这两种时态描述的动作虽然都是过去,但是现在时表示过去的动作。完成时表示结果。 [1] 现在完成时练习题 [2]
I. Fill in the blanks with the proper form.
1. I____ already ____ (see) the film. I ________ (see) it last week.
2. _____ he ____ (finish) his work today? Not yet.
3. My father ____ just ____ (come) back from work. He is tired now.
4. Where&s Li Ming ? He __________ (go) to the teacher&s office.
5. I __________ (work) here since I ______ (move) here in 1999.
6. So far I _______________(make) quite a few friends here.
7. How long ________ the Wangs ______________(stay) here ? For two weeks.
8. I ________ just ___________ (finish) my homework.
9. He ________ (go) to school on foot every day.
10.____ you ______ (find) your science book yet?
11. If it ____ (be) fine tomorrow, I'll go with you.
12. The students ____________ (read) English when the teacher came in. 13. Look! The monkey __________ (climb) the tree.
14. My mother __________ (come) to see me next Sunday.
15. I've lost my pen. _________ you ________ (see) it anywhere?
II. Choose the best answer.
1. How long have you _______ here? A. come B. got C. arrived D. been 2. My grandpa died _________.
A. at the age of my 2 B. for 2 years C. when I was 2. D. my age was 6.
3. Jane has _____ to BeiJing. She will come back tomorrow. A. been B. gone C. went D. never been
4. It is ten years _____ I last saw her. A. after B. since C. for D. that 5.--Who will go to the station to meet Lorry? --I will. I _____ her several times. A. met B. have met C. had met D. will meet
6. --What a nice dress! How long _____ you _____ it?
--Just 2 weeks. A. will, buy B. did, buy C. are, having D. have, had
7.--Do you know Lydia very well? --Yes, She and I _____ friends since we were very young.
A. have made B. have become C. have been D. have turned
8. The Smiths _______ in China for 8 years. A. has lived B. lived C. have been D. live
9. --Hello, this is Mr. Green speaking. Can I speak to Mr. Black? -- Sorry. He ______ the Bainiao Park. A. has been to B. has gone to C. went to D. will go to
10. --____ you ever ____ to the US? -- Yes, twice. A. Have, gone B. Have, been C, Do, go D. were, going
III. Rewrite the sentences.
1. I have been to Macau before. (改为否定句) I _________ _________ been to Macau before. 2. He hasn&t come to school
because he was ill. (就划线部分提问) ______ _______ he come to school?
3. I bough a new bike just now. (用just改写) &
I&____&just&____&a&new&bike.&
4.&We&began&to&learn&English&three&years&ago.(改为同义句)&&We&____&____English&____three&years
5.&He&has&never&surfed,&_______&_______?&(改成反意疑问句)&&&
6.&They&have&been&here&since&2000.&&(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______&_______have&they&been&here?&
7.&The&old&man&_________&last&year.&He&has&_______&_______for&a&year.&(die)&(动词填空)&
8.&Miss&Gao&left&an&hour&ago.&&(同义句转换)&
Miss&Gao&has&_______&________&________&an&hour&ago.&&
Ⅳ.&Ask&the&questions&
1)&I&have&been&there&for&two&days.&
__________&_________&__________&you&__________&__________?&
2)&My&father&has&lived&here&since&2000.&
_________&_________&__________&your&father&_________&__________?&
3)&He&left&here&yesterday.&
_________&________&he&_________&__________?&
4)&They&bought&a&book&two&hours&ago.&
__________&___________&they&__________&a&book?&&
Ⅴ.&Use&&never,&ever,&already,&just,&yet,&for,&since&&to&fill&in&the&blanks.&
1.&I&have&_______&seen&him&before,&so&I&have&no&idea&about&him.&
2.&Jack&has&_________&finished&his&homework.&
3.&Mr.&Wang&has&taught&in&this&school&________&ten&years.&
4.&&Have&you&________&seen&the&film?&&&No,&I&have&________&seen&it.&&
5.&&Has&the&bus&left&_______?&&&Yes,&it&has&_________&left.&&&&&&&&&
二、用since和for填空&
1.______two&years&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.____two&years&ago&
3.___last&month&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.______&1999&
5._______yesterday&&&&&&&&&&&&
6._______&4&o&clock&7&&&4&hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
8._____an&hour&ago
9.&___we&were&children&&&&
10._____&lunch&time&
11.____&she&left&here&
12.&He&has&lived&in&Nanjing&___&the&year&before&last.&
13.&I&ve&known&him&______&we&were&children.&
14.&Our&teacher&has&studied&Japanese&______&three&years.&
15.&She&has&been&away&from&the&city&______&about&ten&years.&
16.&It&s&about&ten&years&__________&she&left&the&city.&&&
三、结束性动词转换为以下延续性动词或者表示可以延续的状态的短语。&
①&arrive&at&/&in&sp&/&get&to&/&reach&sp&/&come&/&go&/&move&to&sp&
&&be&in&sp&/&at&school&/&at&home&/&on&the&farm&/&be&here&/&be&there&
1)&He&got&to&Beijing&five&minutes&ago.He&&&&&&&&&&&&Beijing&for&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&
2)&I&moved&to&the&USA&in&2008.&&&&&&I&&&&&&&&&&&the&USA&since&&&&&&&&&&&.&
3)&I&went&home&yesterday.&&&&&&&&&&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&home&for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.&
4)&They&came&here&last&week.&&&&&&&They&___________&here&since&_____________.&&
②&come&to&/&go&back&to&&/&return&&to&&be&back&to&&&&&&go&out&&&be&out&
1)&He&came&out&two&years&ago.He&______________&for&____________.&
2)&We&return&to&Beijing&yesterday.We&___&____________&to&Beijing&since&__________.&&
③&become&&&be&
1)&I&became&a&teacher&in&2000.&&I&________________&a&teacher&for&_________________.&
2)&The&river&became&dirty&last&year.&The&river&_______&_______&dirty&for&_______&________.&&
④&close&&&be&closed&&&&&&&&&&&&&open&&&be&open&
1)&The&shop&closed&two&hours&ago.&The&shop&_______________&______&for&_________________.&
2)&The&door&opened&at&six&in&the&morning.The&door&________&________&________&for&six&hours.&&
⑤&get&up&&&be&up;&die&&&be&dead;&leave&sp.&&&be&away&from&sp.&
fall&asleep&/&get&tot&sleep&&&be&asleep;&finish&/&end&&&be&over;marry&&&be&married;&
1)&I&got&up&two&hours&ago.I&________&______&_______since&_______________.&
2)&He&left&Shanghai&just&now.He&_______&_____________&______&Shanghai&for&five&minutes.&
3)&My&grandpa&died&in&2002.My&grandpa&_______&_____&______for&_______&________.&
4)&The&meeting&finished&at&six.The&meeting&________&______&______&for&six&hours.&
5)&I&got&to&sleep&two&hours&ago&.I&________&_____&___&since&_________&_________.&
6)&They&married&in&1990.&&&&&They&________&_________&__________since&_________.&&
⑥&start&/&begin&to&do&sth.&&&do&sth.&;begin&&&be&on&
1)&I&began&to&teach&at&this&school&in&1995.&&I&____&____&at&this&school&since&____.&
2)&The&film&began&two&minutes&ago.&&&&&&&
The&film&____&____&____&for&____&____.&
⑦&borrow&&&keep;&lose&&&not&have&;buy&&&have&;put&on&&&wear&catch&/&get&a&cold&&&have&a&cold;&get&to&know&&&know&
1)&They&borrowed&it&last&week.&&&&&&They&__________it&since&_____________.&
2)&I&bought&a&pen&two&hours&ago.&&&&&I&____________a&pen&for&_____________.&
3)&I&got&to&know&him&last&year.&&&&&&&I&___________&him&since&___________.&
4)&I&put&on&my&glasses&three&years&ago.&I&_________&my&glasses&for&______________.&
⑧have&/&has&gone&to&&&have&been&in&
He&has&gone&to&Beijing.He&_____________&Beijing&for&two&days.&&
⑨&join&the&league&/&the&Party&/&the&army&
&&be&a&league&member&/a&Party&member&/&a&soldier&&&be&a&member&of&the&league&&/&the&Party&&&be&in&the&league&&/&the&Party&/&the&army&
1)&He&joined&the&league&in&2002.&
He&_________________&a&_________________&for&two&years.&He&___________&a&_________&the&________&for&two&years.&He&_______________________&the&league&for&two&years.&
2)&My&brother&joined&the&army&two&years&ago.&
My&brother&_________a&________&for&___________&___________.&My&brother&___________&in&___________&for&two&years.&&
四、划线提问&
1)&I&have&been&there&for&two&days.&
__________&_________&__________&you&__________&__________&?&2)&My&father&has&lived&here&since&2000.&
_________&_________&__________&your&father&_________&__________?&3)&He&left&here&yesterday.&
_________&________&he&_________&__________?&4)&They&bought&a&book&two&hours&ago.&
__________&___________&they&__________&a&book&&
五、用have(has)&been&或have(has)&gone&填空。&A:&Where&____________&Li&Fei&___________?&B:&He&____________&to&Hainan&Island.&
A:&How&long&___________&he&___________&there?&B:&He&_____________&there&for&three&days.&A:&When&will&he&come&back&,&do&you&know?&B:&I&m&afraid&he&won&t&come&back&recently.&A:&Could&you&tell&me&the&way&to&Hainan&Island?&B:&Sorry,&I&_________&never&___________&there.&
A:&How&many&times&___________&Li&Fei&__________&to&that&place?&B:&He&_____________&there&only&once.&&
六、用have&/&has&been&to&/&in,&have&gone&to及go的各种形式填空。&1)&Where&is&Jack?&He&__________&his&country.&2)&David&________&the&park&just&now.&
3)&John&_______&England&since&he&came&back.&
4)&How&long&_____&they&_____&this&village?&
5)&The&Smiths&______&Beijing&for&years.&
6)&_____&you&ever&____&America?&--&Yes,&I&_____&there&many&times.&
7)&I&_____&this&school&since&three&years&ago.&
8)&Where&is&Jim?&He&_____&the&farm.&
9)&When_____&he&_____?&He&_______&an&hour&ago.&
10)&Would&you&like&to&_____&&to&the&zoo&with&me?&---Yes,&but&I&_____&there&before.&
11)&Where&_____&you&_____&now?&---&I&____&&to&the&zoo.&
12)&He&often&_____&swimming.&
13)&_____&you&______&there&last&year?&
14)&_____&they&often&______&skating&in&winter?&&
七&用never,&ever,&already,&just,&yet,&for,&since填空&
1.&I&have&_______&seen&him&before,&so&I&have&no&idea&about&him.&
2.&Jack&has&_________&finished&his&homework.&
3.&Mr.&Wang&has&taught&in&this&school&________&ten&years.&
4.&&Have&you&________&seen&the&film?&&&No,&I&have&________&seen&it.&&
5.&&Has&the&bus&left&_______?&&&Yes,&it&has&_________&left.&&
八.&用适当的时态填空:&
1.She&s&_____________&(live)&here&ever&since&she&was&ten.&
2.Both&of&them&________________&(be)&in&Hongkong&for&ten&days.&
3.Both&of&them&____________&(come)&to&Hongkong&ten&days&ago.&
4.&Half&an&hour&__________&(pass)&since&the&train&__________&(leave).&
5.&Mary________(lose)&her&pen.&________&you&_______(see)&it&here&and&there?&
6.&_________&you&_____&(find)&your&watch&yet?&
7.&---Are&you&thirsty?&---No&I&_________just&_________&(have)&some&orange.&
8.&We&----&already&_________&(return)&the&book.&
9.&________&they&_______&(build)&a&new&school&in&the&village?&
10.&I&_____________(not&finish)&my&homework&.&Can&you&help&me?&11.&My&father&_____&(read)&the&novel&twice.&12.&I&_________&(buy)&a&book&just&now.&13.&I&_________&(lost&)&my&watch&yesterday.&
14.&My&father&___________&(read)&this&book&since&yesterday.&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三大四我爱你 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信