when did you herer uncle...

when()your uncle() ?A did,mary B will,marry C did,got married D will get marry 求指点.
选C,结婚 be married 或者是get married 句中用的都是助动词,没有be动词,所以用过去式did 如果是D的话 要变成get married 意思是你叔叔将要什么时候结婚而C是已经结婚了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
C应该把got换成get;D应该把marry换成maddied。A中marry写错了,选B。
b。第四个GET MARRY是两个动词,前AC亮个前后时态不一致。
扫描下载二维码对话题 急!!!!!!_百度知道
对话题 急!!!!!!
It all depends.How often do you go to a concert.Shall I take you to the shopping mall after work?8.4?7.It&#39,but I didn't seen you for a long time.Shall we go out for a walk,I&#39.What has happened to her.When did your uncle arrive in Shanghai.D.Your skirt looks very nice.6.Hardly ever.Thank youF;ve just come backJ?B;m busy with my homework nowI.I beg your pardon,I haven&#39?3.Hi.I was in Beijing.10.No.Will you go skating with me this winter vacation.Oh.Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad.Sorry.Put on your clothesE.A.9.I's time to go to school?5;t quite catch you.The day before yesterdayH1,thanksG?2.C
提问者采纳
1---C2.---F3 -A4--G5--I6--H7--B8--D9--J10--E
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
How often do you go to a concert?
你经常去听音乐会吗?
Shall I take you to the shopping mall after work?
要我带你去商场后的工作?
Susan stays alone in the classroom and looks sad
苏珊一个人呆在教室里,看起来很悲伤。
When did your uncle arrive in Shanghai?
你叔叔什么时候到上海?
Hi,I haven't seen you for a long time.
你好!好久不见。
Shall we go out for a walk?
我们出去散散步好吗?
Will you go skating with me this winter vacation?
你会去滑冰,我这个寒假?
I beg your pardon,but I didn't quite catch you.
我请求你的原谅,但是我没听清楚你。
It's time to go to school.
上学的时间到了。
Your skirt looks very nice.
你的裙子看起来很漂亮。
您可能关注的推广&&回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁___ did you uncle buy this car?He __ it for nearly two years.A.Whas bought B.Whas had___ did you uncle buy this car?He __ it for nearly two years.A.Whas bought B.Whas had C.Hhas bought D.Hhas hadThe new supermarket in our town___ for two weeks,but I___ there yetA.haven't gone B.haven't beenChaven't gone Dhaven't been
乖乖3092xt
第一题选d,bought是短暂性动词,不能用完成时.第二题选c
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码—_____ did your uncle leave his hometown?—He_____for nearly twenty years.A.Whas left B.Whas been away C.Hhas left D.Hhas been away选什么为什么
萧萧是笨蛋393
D.或许我明白了,在疑问句或否定句里,非延续性动词也可以跟一段时间的!回答说是20年,提问用How long.后面个空,由于是近20年了,所以是表示状态或者延续性动词而不是非延续性动词leave,是be away,用完成时.其实这样回答是间接的,说已经离开20年了,言外之意是20年前离开的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B提问多长时间用How long,提问什么时间用When,且leave为非延续动词。He has been away for nearly twenty years.be away表示离开,且这句话表达的意思是完成时态,故选B
扫描下载二维码When did your uncle arrive ___China?
When did your uncle arrive _in__China?大地方用in小地方用at
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 when did 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信