my english is poorbook is ...

That is my an English book?这句话错在哪里!_百度作业帮
That is my an English book?这句话错在哪里!
多了一个冠词an
That——This
在所有格后面不需要冠词,an应该去掉一般疑问句怎么改 比如 My English book is on the Chair 和 My books are on the bed (改为否定句)_百度作业帮
一般疑问句怎么改 比如 My English book is on the Chair 和 My books are on the bed (改为否定句)
一般疑问句 Is my English book on the chair?否定句 My books are not on the bed
My english book is on the chair.Is my english book on the chair?My english book is not on the chair.My books are on the bed.Are my books on the bed?My books are not on the bed.希望对你有帮助~
My English book is on the Chair 一般疑问句Is your English book
on the Chair ?改为否定句My English book isn't on the Chair My books are on the bed 一般疑问句 Are your books on the bed ?改为否定句My books aren't on the bed
最主要的是注意BE动词,也就是am.is.are改为一般疑问句把is提前,Is your english book on the chair?改为否定句则把BE动词改为否定形式My books aren't on the bedGOOD MORNING,MY DEAR FRIENDS WELCONE TO MY HOME.YOU CAN SEE MANYTHINGS INMY HOUSE.THE PHONE IS ON THE FRIDGE.I LIKE SPORTS.I OFTEN PLAYBASKETNALL.SO I PUT TEN BASKETBALL UNDER TEN TABLE.THERE ARE MANY BOOKS ON TENSHELF.MY ENGLISH BOOK IS ON IT,TOO.OH,WHERE ARE MY KEYS?THEY ARE ON TEN SOFA的翻译:早上好,我亲爱的朋友 WELCONE 到我家。您可以看到 MANYTHINGS 我的房子。电话是在冰箱上。我喜欢运动。我经常是 PLAYBASKETNALL。所以我把十桌下的十个篮球。有很多书上 TENSHELF。我的英语书,也是。哦,那里是我的钥匙呢?他们是十个沙发上 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
GOOD MORNING,MY DEAR FRIENDS WELCONE TO MY HOME.YOU CAN SEE MANYTHINGS INMY HOUSE.THE PHONE IS ON THE FRIDGE.I LIKE SPORTS.I OFTEN PLAYBASKETNALL.SO I PUT TEN BASKETBALL UNDER TEN TABLE.THERE ARE MANY BOOKS ON TENSHELF.MY ENGLISH BOOK IS ON IT,TOO.OH,WHERE ARE MY KEYS?THEY ARE ON TEN SOFA
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
早上好,亲爱的朋友们welcone我home.you可以看到manythings inmy house.the手机上fridge.i往往喜欢sports.i playbasketnall.so我把十个table.there十个篮球tenshelf.my许多书籍too.oh,英语书,在哪里我的钥匙呢?十大沙发
早上好,我亲爱的朋友 WELCONE 到我家。您可以看到 MANYTHINGS 我的房子。电话是在冰箱上。我喜欢运动。我经常是 PLAYBASKETNALL。所以我把十桌下的十个篮球。有很多书上 TENSHELF。我的英语书,也是。哦,那里是我的钥匙呢?他们是十个沙发上
早晨好,我亲爱的朋友WELCONE对我的HOME.YOU能看MANYTHINGS INMY HOUSE.THE电话经常在FRIDGE.I象SPORTS.I我在哪里投入十篮球在十TABLE.THERE以下是许多书在TENSHELF.MY英国书对此的PLAYBASKETNALL.SO, TOO.OH,是我的钥匙?他们在十沙发
早上好,我亲爱的朋友,我的家welcone。您可以见manythings inmy家的电话是在冰箱上.我喜欢体育。我经常playbasketnall。因此,我提出十篮球根据十表。有许多书籍就tenshelf”英文书籍是我在这_______亦____________吴在哪里?我键 他们在10沙发
早上好,我亲爱的朋友 WELCONE 到我家。您可以看到 MANYTHINGS 我的房子。电话是在冰箱上。我喜欢运动。我经常是 PLAYBASKETNALL。所以我把十桌下的十个篮球。有很多书上 TENSHELF。我的英语书,也是。哦,那里是我的钥匙呢?他们是十个沙发上新版外研社七年级上册starterM3 My English book_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
8页免费34页2下载券19页2下载券41页免费15页2下载券9页免费12页免费9页2下载券4页3下载券4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢47页免费13页免费13页免费21页5下载券4页1下载券
新版外研社七年级上册starterM3 My English book|新​版​外​研​社​七​年​级​上​册​s​t​a​r​t​e​r​M ​M​y​ ​E​n​g​l​i​s​h​ ​b​o​o​k
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.53MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I didn't choose to learn English myself. My mother did. I thank her for that decision she made for me. I don't remember how and when I started to read English novels, but when I did it, I feel like another world is right before me, a totally different world, more colorful, more meaningful and fun. I got so stuck in the reading and I never felt bored. It was good time.      
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  It must be hard when I first started to read English books, too many new words and too many difficult sentences. I don't know how I made progress, but there was one day it seemed out of a sudden I was able to understand almost everything in the book.  
  My favorite English book is Three Men in a Boat,which was published to overnight success in 1889 when the author Jerome K.Jerome was 30.The book has since been translated into every European language and several Asian ones as well.One excerpt,a hilarious narrative about the author's misadventure with smelly cheese,is one of its funniest stories.
  There are a lot of English novels that I love.
When being ask what my favorite book is, I always tell people it is &Wuthering Heights&.     Why I like it? I think in it I see love, that kind of love that won't die even people die. Don't they walk hand in hand in the moor after they die? It is quite and shocking that love can so powerful as that. I had never read any Chinese book with the same impact on me before then. I don't approve what Heathcliff did, but very much touched by the heroine, what is her name? Catherine? I can not remember her name now and I am not going to google it. It is a story about dangerous love. I am the kind of person that value love. That's why it is my favorite novel.     I guess I also like the gothic atmosphere that you can feel in the book, with mysterous stuff and often horror. I am an atheist, by the way.    I cherish the feeling and sensation when I first read the book. It is my favorite. I am not going to read it a second time,though. I am afraid the magic of that book will no longer be there, and there might be disappointment afterwards if I read. I am not the same person afterall.
  There Men in a Boat, is it a collection of stories? because I remember I read an excerpt somewhere about smelly cheese. A lot exaggeration about how strong the smell is. I will google it. If it is such a fun book, I should not miss it, especially when there is nothing else worth doing.  
  There Men in a Boat, is it a collection of stories?   ---------------------------------------------------------------------  It's a book.The author was an English writer known for his genial humor.His best-known work is no doubt Three Men in a Boat.
  Welcome to our hot English QQ group:        Dear Friends,! Our English super QQ group name is: English Chat Group. Group number: .
We are an popular English QQ super group in which we can exchange ideas and thoughts under a pure english circumstance. We also have some friendly foreign friends who can help us improve our english and tell us about their cultures, histories, etc. We'll be pleased to see you join this exciting group.  
  Little Woman  I'm weak in English!
  作者:不再爱这个世界
回复日期: 14:35:32     There are a lot of English novels that I love. When being ask what my favorite book is, I always tell people it is &Wuthering Heights&.   --------------------------------------------------------------------    Isn’t it by one of the Charlotte sisters, many people give high marks to the book, but I never read it, I’d prefer Jane Jane Eyre to anyone by the sisters. Pity is I never touched any book even books in Chinese for years cause I can never settle down to read anything, too occupied to make a meager living to read. I miss the days when books were meat for my mind, till I found they have no relevance to my life. Farewell to books and leave them to worms, human or animal.
  Isn’t it by one of the Charlotte sisters, many people give high marks to the book, but I never read it, I’d prefer Jane Jane Eyre to anyone by the sisters.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yes,Wuthering Heights is written by Emily Charlotte,one of the three sisters of the Bronte family who later became novelists. She was born in Haworth,Yorkshire.Her father was an Irish-born Anglican clergyman.In 1842,she went with her sister Charlotte(the author of Jane Eyre)to study languages at a school in Brussels.In 1846,she had a volume of verse published together with her sisters Charlotte and Anne.With Wuthering Heights,Emily represents an important advance in the treatment of women in English fiction.
  简爱比较一般。呼啸山庄是神作。
  I like 'oscar wilder's novels,but cant remember names of them now.my favorite short novel is 'Aesop's fables'.I have a bunch of English novels,but i can never finish reading one of them.what i like best is super mini articles.
  They have all feminine treats with their books, like the declaration of women’s wakening, I find it especially true in Jane Eyre, but they lack further depth, people find individuality in all their books, that’s the difference between English and French literature, but I say I like English literature better, or once I did.     Do people read classics these days?   
  Do people read classics these days?   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------  Yes,I read a classic book on history recently :明朝那些事
  I have read many English books, and many of them are related to teaching in the school.
  OMG,below is how my reading habit switched reversely as I grow older.    Long novels-novels-short novels-mini novels-super mini novels-jokes-headlines-pictures
  作者:gada888
回复日期: 12:04:10     OMG,below is how my reading habit switched reversely as I grow older.        Long novels-novels-short novels-mini novels-super mini novels-jokes-headlines-pictures  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  The evolution says one thing, when we were young, we needed to read books to tell us about the world, when we grow up or older, we read mini novels-super mini novels-jokes-headlines-pictures to share views with the writers about the world. Same as we no longer need kindergarten nannies to feed us from the bowl, we start robbing others’ bread by competition, if we don’t, we sink to the bottom, if we do and failed, we lie at the bottom too.    
  harry potter and sherlock holmes
  harry potter and sherlock holmes  -------------------------------------------------------------------------  I like Conan Doyle's immotal ficitional character Sherlock Holmes too.
  I like reading classics.
Unlike some of the books you read for entertainment and throw away and never recall what you have read about later in life, the classics helped shape my mind.
I liked Jane Eyre, the book, but later decided not to like Jane, the person, who once gave me strength and inspiration to be an independant female.
That was long time ago.    There is always a perfect world in the novel. I have found equality, social justice, virtues rewarded, romance, excitement,elevated sentiments, nobleness and everything that make a wonderful world. What a relief! To get lost in the world of a novel was really an escape from reality.
I enjoyed that.    I found I followed almost the same path in reading as observed by daga888,&Long novels-novels-short novels-mini novels-super mini novels-jokes-headlines-pictures&, though no jokes or picutures yet.
Also, I have developed a bad habit in recent years--- I read word by word,even it is in Chinese. I used to read fast.   
  作者:不再爱这个世界
回复日期: 14:11:04      I liked Jane Eyre, the book, but later decided not to like Jane, the person, who once gave me strength and inspiration to be an independant female. ---------------------------------    Why? She married up?
  the reader  wonderful!!
  thanks people for sharing!
  To Idianarsan,    I have only a vague idea about Jane, the person, now. I don't like Jane, not because she married her superior, but because she values her self-esteem more than she does love. If she loved Mr.R, why did she ran away? She cared too much about her own pride and the social conventions.     I would say a sense of inferiority was at lease part of the reason for her runaway, and when R became blind, Jane was so happy to be with him as his wife. Did she do so out of love? not necessarily.Jane was, in a sense, his better now and she felt better.    At a young age we are taught to be independant, to love ourselves with self- no man is to treat us as an inferior, and we deserve respect because we try hard to maintain that dignity as an independant woman. We are so aware of the importance of being a man's equal. That sentiments of ours is so deep rooted that any woman like Jane runs away in her wedding in the similar situation is more than approved and admired. It is approved because of her prudent judgement a it is admired becasue she asserts her dignity as a man's equal.     Love is a miracle. It should not give way to self pride or social conventions. Neither Jane nor Charotte Bronte could understand what that kind of love is really about. They are too ordinary, like most of us. The older I become, the more I value love, the less I like about Jane, or Jane Eyer.
  Hi there,不再爱这个世界,  I passed by your 贴字 title many times, assuming it’s another stupid list, never bothered to open it.  But I got hooked as soon as I started reading your first sentence and ended up reading almost everything you wrote today. You write so well! I mean it flows well, sound natural, good choice of words.... Regardless a few minor grammatical errors here and there, which I am sure we all do, it’s very impressive!  I can’t help being curious. At what age did your mom make you start reading in English? The reason I asked you is that your writing shows you are not only truly bilingual, also bicultural. Did your reading do all that for you? What a wonderful and natural way to learn English if that’s the case!  If you could shed some light on how reading helped and affected your writing, or what your learning experience and background was like in general, I am sure a lot of people would be pleased and benefit from it.  Thank you and it’s always a pleasure to see someone like you here.  不再爱这个世界? you must be kidding!
  《The Godfather》
  好久没看到这么抒情的文章了。每天都要用英语斗智斗勇。。。。。,冰冷的文字,充满功利的交流,没完没了。看到这篇文章,想起了我的学生时代。感觉温馨。
  楼上的有空说说你是怎么“每天用英语斗智斗勇”的?讲几个故事,案例?谢了。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 my english is poor 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信