sorry 歌词翻译,刚才没看清题。正确的翻译应...

作业习题-《翻译课》精品课程资源库|《翻译课》网络教育精品课程|《翻译课》免费精品课程|《翻译课》在线学习课程
&& 课程内容
如果有其他问题:
可以点击这里反馈给我们
《翻译课》--课程内容内容高考英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)
语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)
1. “Where’s the nearest bookstore?” “There’s one at the end of the street. ” “最近的书店在那里?”“在这条街的尽头有一个。”
2. Mr. Alcott, headmaster of the school, refused to accept any of the three suggestions made by the Students’ Union. 校长奥尔科特先生拒绝接受学生会提出的三个建议中的任何一个。
3. The suit fitted him well except that the colour was a little brighter. 除了颜色稍微浅了点外,这套衣服很适合他。
4. Although Linda tried hard in the exam, she did much worse than her brother. 尽管琳达在考试中很努力,但还是考得比她哥哥差很多。
5. The manager entered the office and was happy to learn that four fifths of the tickets had been booked. 经理走进办公室,得知有五分之四的票被预定了,他非常高兴。
6. You had one of your teeth pulled out yesterday, didn’t you? 昨天你拔掉了一颗牙,是不是?
7. Eat whichever cake you like and leave the others for whoever comes in late. 挑你喜欢的蛋糕吃吧,把其他的留给晚到的人。
8. It was how the young man had learned five foreign languages that attracted the audience’s interest. 引起观众们兴趣的是这个年轻人怎样学会了五种外国语言。
9. The gentleman about whom you told me yesterday proved to be a thief. 昨天你告诉我的那位绅士结果被证明是个小偷。
10. He let me repeat his instruction to make sure that I understood what was to be done after he went away. 他让我重复他的指示来确保我知道在他离开后该做些什么。
11. I told him what I was surprised at was his attitude towards his study. 我告诉他我感到奇怪的是他对他学业的态度。
12. Will those teaching the children from abroad come to the headmaster’s office? 叫那些教外国小孩的老师来校长办公室。
13. T nevertheless, she did not give up hope. 没有任何消息;然而她没有放弃希望。
14. I should have been there, but I could not find the time. 我本应该在那里了,但是我抽不出时间。
15. I shall stay in the hotel all day in case there is news of the missing child. 我将整天呆在宾馆里,以防有走丢了的孩子的消息。
16. Every possible means has been used to prevent the air pollution, but the sky is still not clear. 为了防止大气污染每个可能的都用到了,但天空仍旧不明净。
17. These houses are sold at such a low price as people expected. 这些房子以人们希望的低价出售。
18. While building a tunnel through the mountain, the workers discovered an underground lake. 当工人们在修建一个穿过山的隧道时,他们发现了一个地下湖。
19. “You seem to show interest in cooking. ” “What? On the contrary, I’m getting tired of it. ” “你看起来对烹调感兴趣。”“什么?相反,我现在很讨厌它。”
20. “You should have thanked her before you left. ” “I meant to, but when I was leaving I couldn’t find her anywhere. ” “在你离开前你本应该谢谢她。”“我想那么做,但当我正要离开时我怎么也找不到她。”
21. A person’s normal body temperature is about 37℃. 人正常的体温是37℃左右。
22. Some of the passengers told the reporters about their experiences in the burning train. 一些乘客向记者们诉说他们在起火的火车上的经历。
23. “Will Miss Wang attend our meeting tomorrow?” “It will not be necessarily so. ” “明天王小姐会参加我们的会议吗?”“她未必会来。”
24. What you said just now reminded me of that American professor. 你刚才所说的让我想起了那个美国教授。
25. Everybody believes he will be the winner of the 100-metre race. 每个人都认为他会是100米赛跑的冠军。
26. The rescue team made every effort to find the missing mountain climber. 救助队尽全力找寻那个迷失的登山者。
27. Our English teacher suggested our buying a good English Chinese dictionary. 老师建议我们买一本好的英汉字典。
28. Every classroom in this modern school is equipped with a new TV set. 在这所现代化的学校里,每间教室都装备了一台新的电视机。
29. His laziness at work made him unpopular with his workmates. 他在工作上的懒惰使得他的同事都不喜欢他。
30. Happily for John’s mother, he is working harder to make up his lost time. 令约翰的妈妈高兴的是,约翰正在更加努力地学习以弥补他失去的时间。
31. “I’m so sorry for stepping on your foot. ” “That’s all right. ” “对不起,我踩着了你的脚。”“没关系。”
32. “You’ve won the football game. Congratulations!” “It’s nice of you to say so. ” “祝贺你赢得了足球比赛!”“你这样说真令人高兴。”
33. “Do you feel like taking a walk in the park?” “No, I’m really not in the mood for it this evening. ” “你想去公园里散散步吗?”“不了,今晚我真的没有散步的心情。”
34. “I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow. ” “Let’s listen to the weather report on the radio at ten. ” “我想知道明天的天气会怎样?”“我们听电台十点钟的天气预报吧。”
35. “Hello, John here. Can I speak to Mary, please?” “Hold on, please. ” “你好,我是约翰,请找玛丽接电话?”“请稍等。”
36. “I’ll meet you outside the cinema in an hour, OK?” “Yes, that’s a good idea. ” “一个小时后在剧院外面见,好吗?”“真是个好主意。”
37. “Your tie goes very well with your shirt. ” “Does it really look OK?” “你的领带和衬衫搭配得很好。”“真的看起来很好吗?”
38. “Have you any oranges and apples?” “Yes, madam, on the second shelf over there. ” “请问有橘子和苹果吗?”“有的,女士,在那边的第二个架子上。”
39. “Excuse me, you left this bag in the shop. ” “Oh, thank you. ” “对不起,你把包落在店里了。”“哦,谢谢你。”
40. “Well, I really must be going now. ” “Drop in if you have time. ” “Sure. Bye!” “啊,我现在必须走了。”“你有空就来坐坐。”“一定。再见!”
声明:本网(久赢屋:)注明来源未注明本站原创或注明稿件为转载稿的,版权归原作者所有,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的。如有内容、版权等问题请速与本网联系,我们会再第一时间删除相关信息!请加给我们发邮件或者找客服,具体方式参加本站联系方式。如若转载《英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)》请保留本页链接!感谢《高考英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)》的作者共享此学习资料!力倡免费资源,崇尚人人共享!(高中学习网:)
(本文字数:2874.5)
《高考英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)》所属专题:
《高考英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)》相关文章:
《高考英语语法题翻译(2000上海春季卷)》相关专题:
关键词: 上海春,高考,翻译题,高考吧,高考,英,
编辑:特约讲师 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
综合英语二上册习题翻译题答案(一)