求俩句中译英在线翻译器翻译~!

求俩句中译英翻译~!_百度知道
求俩句中译英翻译~!
她对自己有信心,而且也很胜任那份工作(confidence)一个不守承诺的人是不值得信赖的(word)
提问者采纳
She has self-confience and competence to the work.One who can not keep his words is unworthy to be trusted in.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
中译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
She has confidence in herself, but also very competent for the job ( confidence )Not abiding commitment to a person is not to be trusted ( word )
She have the confidence to oneself, but also very qualified for the jobA do not keep commitment is not worthy of that trust
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求俩句中译英翻译_百度知道
求俩句中译英翻译
我第一次到上海来1.我的英语能力提高相当大,你能推荐一些值得玩的地方吗(recommend)2
提问者采纳
我第一次到上海来, and I can communicate with the Foreigners in English?2, can you recommend some good places to me for visiting,你能推荐一些值得玩的地方吗(recommend)This is my first time to Shanghai1.我的英语能力提高相当大,能用英语与西方人交流My English level have improved too much
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
The first time I come to Shanghai, can you recommend some places worth playing
My English ability enhances quite in a big way, can use English and the westerner exchanges
1.It's my first trip to SH, could you recommend me some spots worthy going?2.My English skills are so greatly improved that i can communicate with some Westerners in English
1 The first time I come to Shanghai, you can recommend some places it is worth playing (recommend) (2) the ability to improve my English very big, can communicate in English and Western
The first time I come to Shanghai, can you recommend some places worth playing My English ability is quite large, improve the English communication and westerners有道翻译
I first go yo the shanghai,please recommend somewhere fun to play
杜瑞虎反而
您可能关注的推广回答者:
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一句英文翻译“我知道我做不到像你在我身边时一样的嚣张跋扈却单纯快乐,但我想做那个勇敢努力的自己,就像你还在我身边一样。”
求一句英文翻译“我知道我做不到像你在我身边时一样的嚣张跋扈却单纯快乐,但我想做那个勇敢努力的自己,就像你还在我身边一样。” 5
I know that I cannot be the one who is arrogant but can be happy simply, just like you are still by my side. While I want to be a courageous and studious me, just like you are still stay with me.
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一句英文翻译: there is not enough money in the world._老爸老妈浪漫史吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,462贴子:
求一句英文翻译: there is not enough money in the world.收藏
在S1 E19 Mary the paralegal 里面.剧情: Ted: T
Mary: M电梯中:T: have u and barney ever...?M: there is not enough money in the world T: O, thank god.there is not enough money in the world 是什么意思?我知道字面意思. 这个在剧情中到底是什么意思?
Ted以为Mary是Whore
然后问Mary有没有和Barney…他其实问的是有没有和Barney ML过 Mary说
给我多少钱都不干
其实Mary以为Ted在问Mary有没有和Barney date过
她说给多少钱都不干是个Figure of speech而已
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求两句道家名言的英文翻译~~~ ~&.&~_百度知道
求两句道家名言的英文翻译~~~ ~&.&~
不自伐 . 祸兮。2,多则惑。 是以圣人抱一为天下式,故天下莫能与之争,祸之所伏,福之所依;不自矜,故有功,故长,枉则直;不自是,故明。不自见。 夫唯不争,敝则新,洼则盈. 曲则全,故彰;福兮1,少则多
提问者采纳
所以大功告成。Misfortune,祸之所伏, to be worn out is to be renewed, that is where misfortune underlines,多则惑, not wiseacre,为天下人思考最普遍的理论准则。So it becomes canonical form that saint pursue only one aspect,圣人总是执着地追求一个方面,福之所依;不自矜,所以看得分明. 祸兮,故彰。To be part is to be whole.不自以为能看见; to be bent is to be straight,所以为天下王,故有功。2, so all,世界上没有人能和他相争, that is where happiness depends.因此, to be invin to be hollow is to be filled;不自是。So only not to contend;不自伐 ; to have little is to have more, so long, so successful,故天下莫能与之争。 夫唯不争. 是以圣人抱一为天下式。 不自见。不自以为大; Happiness.只有那不与人相争的。不自以为是; not conceit,所以是非昭彰,枉则直。 Not autosee,故长,故明。不求自己的荣耀,敝则新,洼则盈.曲则全; not boast;福兮1,少则多
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
it is Akira.2, it is the world monensin contention, less is more, as many as confusion.Husb Fu Xi misfortune underlies.Misfortune, Z does not Zijin, Be crooked straight, so the Ming.Self does not see. The sage hold for the world, so long, spacious, the surplus depression.T naturally, blessing of the Forest1, new
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信