安娜卡列妮娜的英文读后感应该怎么写怎么写。?

一篇英文读后感的格式是怎样的?希望专业人士来解答!急!_百度知道
一篇英文读后感的格式是怎样的?希望专业人士来解答!急!
不要回答用英文翻译写好的中文读后感?需要写些什么?怎么结尾怎么写题目?开头的格式是什么!?文章内容是什么结构的!
提问者采纳
The dismal shout lacerates the silent night of Paris.But in my opinion. The eudaemonia of double-winned always hides the lament and pomp of self-sacrifice. Why there’s just Laur himself appears in the bidding block at the beginning of the movie, his talent of music can’t be ignored. What’s the further development, has the beautiful girl already sleep in the soil, the heart of phantom has broken into pieces, his purchase of love can’t be cut off as well, a kind of esoteric felicity, the soft-like man has the greater bravy. When we are hurt by others. He loves Christine, a inglorious dancer in the opera. She represents all the rational and irrational pursuit of him,On the stage of life? It’s on the air, but want to see the straight inside Christine, he creates the graceful music, or. Merely for his face, nor is lack of sympathy, even turns to be a clown in the tank of circus, a monster being born noblest, or swallows the glory of being an aristocrat. It is a sense of felicity. The power of love urges us to forget all the frightening to pursuit? No. However, surrounded with the police in the opera house, the cruelty of phantom born from the birth of the unforture experience from his childhood, when Christine makes a solemn pledge of love with Laur. Solitude and forsaken feeling has attracts him again, becoming the charater in the opera he writes for Christine, because when Christine kissed him deeply without notice his face, or becomes mad for the comradery.He can give up Christine, however.He is not willing to revenge, he knows he is not able to change the all in the real world, therefore, making us think it just a delusion when a Cinderella meet with her price? Nobody could explain it thoroughly. What is love, of the personality of his inferiority, just for his awful visage. Wishing to become the dominance of love in his own created world? 30 years is long time to change the sea into field.He might knows he must dies in the tragedy of the real world. We can even realize the monster-like face is tearing. He takes off Christine, the cling of Laur, there’s a big possibility we will hurt others as the response, is he really wants to occupy her, the significant opera, or just because that she is poured with all his enthusiasm. Someone sinks into the marish of love, what all he need is just the dignity of others, making her take it on the lam with Laur, the dignity from the person he loves, he understands, mask becomes his first cold clothes since he get his life, and even vouchsafes the secret of music for her. But how can we judge a man’s selfhood? Everyone is growing through the sorrow, he fall low to a ghost everywhere, he shambles? Has she still remember the phantom of ugly but talent题目一般是你自己的感想,作为示例. The purchase of love makes the people or the people of weakness more strong. He is not that cruel.Loving the role of phantom. To help her steps on the throne of music, but it’s no using changing the arrangement of fate.Or we can say, come on his peak of poetic perfection with his lover, he is excluded from the wonderful world with no dignity nor concern,这里有一个我以前写的, the love between Laur and Christine is more likely to be a illusion between the friends in childhood, he chooses to kill piange to acts himself as the Tandheng, somebody roars for the unfairness of fate. The phantom of the opera, but his blood of eudaemonia can’t be covered? Where’s Christine. When Laur is found to be willing to be hunged but to give up Christine. Hidden in his thick coat.The phantom thinks that Christine belongs to him
提问者评价
万分感谢~~~~有股想拜你为师的冲动~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
读后感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语读后感怎么写啊_百度作业帮
英语读后感怎么写啊
英语读后感怎么写啊
怎么写英语读后感?其实写英语文读后感的思路和中文读后感是一样的,相差的只是对语言的驾驭能力你应该先概况你读的内容的中心思想,然后从总体上把握你对文章的感想,写出你真实的感受,你也可以细写其中某一段给你难忘的感受.最重要的是真实的感受,不要怕没文采,只要是你最真的感受,就能敢动人.看一篇英语读后感范文:History will never forgetHistory will never forget-----after readingWhenever somebody mention the history of the modern china,we will feel it's really hard for chinese people to receive.At that time,China was weak,and was invaded by imperialism countries .The Chinese people was suffering the poverty,hunger and trepidation brought by war.However,what harm we most is not the pain of our bodies,but that our country is likely dying out.In many imperialiam countries that invaded China then,Japan is the country which gave China the most terrible damage.When I was still a middle school student,I had known the history about the invasion by Japan .I felt so sad and I hatedJapanese that time.But after reading the book called written by Yu jie,I have another feeling about history and the way we have to go in the future between the two countries,China and Japan.The writer gave us a lot of fact about that history,with many pictures.I felt a pain in my heart when reading this book.Many people died ,many lost their home and suffering hunger.Some women were raped by the soldiers of Japan,their body was hurt and so did thire spirit.When I saw a photo that a little boy sat on the ground cying ,because of losing his parents in an explosion at a train station,I felt as if losing my own family menbers.The solders of Japan did a lot evildoing to chinese people,we will never forget the history of that.Today ,after many years we won the war between Japan,the two countries have many communions,including the trade and the culture and so on.Even if that ,the people of two country still have unpleasantness.Expecislly after the premier of Japan paid honour to the Jingguo shrine many times,and the Diaoyu island event,the people between the two countries even hate each other more.The history of the war involving the emotion of us.But why we still can't put the animosity down and to be friends after many years?To contact normally,is what people really want.However what the Japanese did these years made us hard to treat them by our heart,we even can smell the militarism is coming back.The really friendly neighborhood seems far away from us.In my opinion ,it need the two countries people to work hard together.Chinese need to put down the animosity,Japanese need to be more friendly,we need trust between us.China and Japan are both Asia countries,Chinese and Japanese are both the yellow race,it's better to be friends  but not enemies.Of cause,the whole world people should be friends too.What I really want to say is ,we will never forget the history of that,but China need to be developed,and有帮助请点手机右上角的采纳或者电脑上的好评~马到成功!《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》500字英文读后感,怎么写?
《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》500字英文读后感,怎么写?
09-05-22 &
This is the perfect book to share with younge children. It may be intended to be read by children but I am in eighth grade and still love it. If you are looking for a funny, entergetic, and family friendly story then you have found one in Alice in Wonderland. I give this classic tail five stars and two thumbs way up. Alice in Wonderland is about a girl that falls in a hole and goes into this magical world. I think &Alice in Wonderland& is an OK book for my age if you like fantasy books. You may not like it because nothing makes sense. For example, they have a trial where the witnesses don't know about the crime and the Judge says to the jurors, &That's important!& but the Rabbit corrects him. I think it would have been a better book if I was 7 and my mom was reading it to me right before bed. The only problem with that is that younger kids might not understand much of the vocabulary but they might still enjoy it if you explain the words to them. If you're an adult and want a good book for your 5, 6 or 7 year old, I recommend Alice in Wonderland.
请登录后再发表评论! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
浅析《安娜卡列妮娜》中安娜的形象
下载积分:800
内容提示:浅析《安娜卡列妮娜》中安娜的形象
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:8|
上传日期: 17:30:22|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
浅析《安娜卡列妮娜》中安娜的形象
官方公共微信请问的英文读后感怎么写啊~?!影片的读后感``今天就要~!很急`_百度作业帮
请问的英文读后感怎么写啊~?!影片的读后感``今天就要~!很急`
请问的英文读后感怎么写啊~?!影片的读后感``今天就要~!很急`
The Water Horse 尼斯湖水怪 英语影评magine you’re a young Scottish boy who’s father is off fighting in World War II. Nothing’s been the same since he left. You’re lonely and you miss him terribly, but you ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感要怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信