文档_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢driving test
i passed my driving test 10 years ago i could just read the reg plates which worried me a great deal the eye clinic said my eye sight was upm to standard and because i worry so much it would not help me i had another council driving test 3 years ago i was so worried i nearly failed through the eye sight test it is due again and i am now starting to worry as this is my job. my perscription in both eyes is 5each i asked for laser&&but they told me it was to high i am 44 years old is there any thing i can do or get done to inprove my eyesight even a little bitThis discussion is related to Odd Vision problem, no diagnosis.
Page 1 of 1
If you are 44 years old its likely you need bifocals for near work and reading. See an Eye MD ophthalmologist for a complete medical eye exam.
If you are 44 years old its likely you need bifocals for near work and reading. See an Eye MD ophthalmologist for a complete medical eye exam.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
driving test
i passed my driving test 10 years ago i could just read the reg plates which worried me a great deal the eye clinic said my eye sight was upm to standard and because i worry so much it would not help me i had another council driving test 3 years ago i was so worried i nearly failed through the eye sight test it is due again and i am now starting to worry as this is my job. my perscription in both eyes is 5each i asked for laser&&but they told me it was to high i am 44 years old is there any thing i can do or get done to inprove my eyesight even a little bitThis discussion is related to .
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Here are 3 healthy slow cooker recipes that are low in fat and high in flavor!
Learn more about what can cause anxiety and how to deal with it.
Are vitamins, minerals, and more safe?
On average, we sleep 41 minutes more on the weekends than during the week.
Strength training: How much protein is really necessary?
Tips for caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease
Communities
Eye Care Community Resources
Kansas City, MO
Trumbull, CT
Jacksonville, FL
Near Washington, DC
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .}

我要回帖

更多关于 apple in my eye 的文章