下载积分:900
内容提示:大学英语2作业及答案(一、二、三)
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1053|
上传日期: 04:25:02|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
大学英语2作业及答案(一、二、三)
官方公共微信南开大学 12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业 Last weekend Mary ( ) her mother in the kitchen-博泰典藏网
典藏文档 篇篇精品
南开大学 12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业 Last weekend Mary ( ) her mother in the kitchen
导读:12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业试卷总分:100测试时间:--试卷得分:10,12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业试卷总分:100测试时间:--试卷得分:100单选题、单选题(共50道试题,共100分。)得分:100V1.LastweekendMary()hermotherinthekitchen.A.helpsB.helpedC.helping正确答案:B满分:2分得分:22.()the
12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业 试卷总分:100
测试时间:--
试卷得分:100单选题 、单选题(共 50 道试题,共 100 分。)
得分:100V 1.
Last weekend Mary ( ) her mother in the kitchen. A. helpsB. helpedC. helping正确答案:B
( ) the end of the next week, we'll have read five books. A. UntilB. ForC. By正确答案:C
You must ____ the fact that you are no longer as strong as you were. A. live onB. live withC. live inD. live up正确答案:B
Children need many things, but ____ they need affection. A. after allB. for allC. above allD. in all正确答案:C
We ( ) a chess competition tonight. A. have hadB. haveC. are having正确答案:C
He said he ( ) shopping with his girlfriend on Monday. A. goesB. has goneC. went正确答案:C
Mary spent the whole afternoon looking ( ) the shops. A. forB. roundC. up正确答案:B
( ) was she dancing with? Her new boyfriend? A. WhoB. WhatC. Which正确答案:A
( ) students are learning English in China now. A. Millions ofB. several millionsC. Million of正确答案:A
得分:210.
Mad with ____, he beat his son with a big stick. A. rangeB. rageC. ragD. rank正确答案:B
得分:211.
If I had a lot of money, I ( ) buy a boat. A. willB. amC. would正确答案:C
得分:212.
He looks tired, he ( ) too little sleep. A. must haveB. must have hadC. must have been正确答案:B
得分:213.
Did you happen to ( ) my old school tie? A. look atB. come acrossC. watch正确答案:B
得分:214.
He ( ) his clothes and got into the bath. A. put onB. took offC. dressed off正确答案:B
得分:215.
You don’t come and see me like you ( ). A. didB. are used toC. used to正确答案:C
得分:216.
Please proceed ____ what you were doing. A. toB. onC. withD. about正确答
得分:217.
A: ( )is at the door? B: It must be our new neighbour, Mrs Jones. A. WhatB. WhichC. Who正确答案:C
得分:218.
Did Ann ( ) a message? A. ask leavingB. ask to leavingC. ask to leave正确答案:C
得分:219.
( ) of these books are yours? A. WhatB. WhichC. How正确答案:B
得分:220.
( ) is ready now for the party. A. EverythingB. somethingC. Anything正确答案:A
得分:221.
I don't know ( ) to explain it. A. whatB. whyC. how正确答案:C
得分:222.
If you're going to come, please let me know ( ). A. beforeB. in aheadC. in advance正确答案:C
得分:223.
Be careful! Don't cut ( ) with the knife. A. youB. yoursC. yourself正确答案:C
得分:224.
This cake is ( ) nice. I'd like to have more of it. A. tooB. reallyC. most正确答案:B
得分:225.
“American Dream” is defined as a young man rising from the humblest beginning to acquire great achievements Abraham Lincoln is ____. A. the caseB. a case in pointC. a caseD. in point正确答案:B
得分:226.
That’s a ( ) excellent idea. A. veryB. reallyC. too正确答案:B
得分:227.
If my brother calls, ( ) him to meet me at six. A. speakB. tellC. let正确答案:B
得分:228.
While I ( ) the bus, it started to rain. A. was waiting forB. waited forC. am waiting for正确答案:A
得分:229.
She ( ) jogging every morning. A. goesB. doesC. plays正确答案:A
得分:230.
I don't like that girl because she is always ( ). A. up or lowB. low or downC. up or down正确答案:C
得分:231.
I’ve lived in Chongqing ( ) twenty years. A. inB. forC. since正确答案:B
得分:232.
His mother ( ) his father is busy with work. A. as well asB. andC. as well正确答案:A
得分:233.
She ____ that if he didn’t give her enough money, she would make it public. A. threatenedB. torturedC. fearedD. scared正确答案:A
得分:234.
A: Have you sent the fax to the travel agent? B: ( ). A. Yes, I haveB. Yes, I doC. Yes, I've done正确答案:A
得分:235.
Is it difficult to learn to ( ) Tai Chi? A. doB. playC. go正确答案:A
得分:236.
She didn’t go to the party ( ) she was tired. A. soB. althoughC. because正确答案:C
得分:237.
I was watching TV ( ) the telephone rang. A. untilB. whenC. after正确答案:B
得分:238.
My parents work very hard in the farm. They ( ) get up early in the morning. A. occasionallyB. sometimesC. always正确答案:C
得分:239.
A friend of mine is meeting me ( ). A. in FridayB. after FridayC. on Friday正确答案:C
得分:240.
He ( ) for almost ten years. A. has been marriedB. has got marriedC. got married正确答案:A
得分:241.
It was really hard to ( ) five children on her own. A. bring upB. grow upC. look up正确答案:A
得分:242.
His hesitation ____ unwillingness. A. indicatesB. announcementC. pointsD. suggestion正确答案:A
得分:243.
We can send you our sample ( ). A. on requestB. by requestC. in request正确答案:A
得分:244.
His teacher doesn’t know where John is, nor ( ) his classmates. A. doB. areC. does正确答案:A
得分:245.
Difficult ____ it was, they finished it on time. A. thoughB. althoughC. asD. still正确答案:A
得分:246.
He went on with his work ( ) the difficulties. A. in spite ofB. althoughC. out of spite正确答案:A
得分:247.
A: Can you help me with my homework? B: ( )else can. You have to do it yourself. A. EverybodyB. NobodyC. Somebody正确答案:B
得分:248.
She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ____ enough to eat. A. mildB. slightC. lightD. tender正确答案:D
得分:249.
You’d better stop ( ). We’re listening to the news. A. to talkB. talkingC. talk正确答案:B
得分:250.
My aunt was angry with her family and went away ( ). A. in
herselfB. by herselfC. with herself正确答案:B
包含总结汇报、出国留学、IT计算机、外语学习、高中教育、自然科学、经管营销、高等教育以及南开大学 12秋学期《大学英语(二)》在线作业 Last weekend Mary ( ) her mother in the kitchen等内容。
相关内容搜索查看: 1671|回复: 0
北语网院15春《大学英语(一)》作业1234
该用户从未签到
北语网院15春《大学英语(一)》作业1234
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15春《大学英语(一)》作业1, linxueqiang
1.未做完作业单击【保存作业】,下次可以继续做作业;
2.做完作业后,单击【提交作业】则作业被提交给教师,提交后作业将无法进行修改,请慎重操作。
3.单击【预算成绩】可以对未提交的作业进行客观题成绩预算。&&
& && &题号:1&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
I have no objection ______ his staying in the library as long as he keeps quiet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&&题号:2&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
The nurse took a(n)___ of my blood for tests.
c、example
&&题号:3&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
All my neighbors tried to help in some way. But they turned out to be actually _________ the way.
d、 beyond
&&题号:4&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
There is ___ Dr. Hu waiting outside to see you
&&题号:5&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
They have been trying at practical solution _______ the marital problem.
&&题号:6&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
He was ___ to stay in the small town that he never thought of going to somewhere else.
b、present
c、content
d、pleasent
&&题号:7&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
Excuse me, but it is time to have your temperature______.
&&题号:8&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
Vickie had most probably ___ her for another sort of girl.
a、regarded
b、 viewed
c、 mistaken
d、 looked
&&题号:9&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
John must have been dissatisfied ______ his achievement in computer science for he working further in the field.
&&题号:10&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
We have a desperate need _______practice strict economy in every department.
&&题号:11&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
Many people agree that _____ knowledge of English is a must in ___ international trade today.
b、 the, the
c、 the, a
d、 /, the
&&题号:12&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
He ___ to his customer and halved the price.
d、yielded
&&题号:13&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
The boy got ___ his bike in front of a post office.
&&题号:14&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
None of us expected the chairman to ___ at the party. We thought he was still in hospital.
a、turn in
b、turn over
c、turn up
d、turn down
&&题号:15&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
The manager assured the customer that his complaint would be soon seen _____ .
&&题号:16&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
There was a big hole in the road which ___ the traffic.
a、set back
b、stood back
c、held up
d、kept down
&&题号:17&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
He prefers to live with his mother than ___ her alone.
a、to leave
b、leaving
&&题号:18&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
William has cut his smoking _________to five cigarettes a day.
&&题号:19&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
I am accustomed _____ late on weekends for I have the habit of working at night.
a、to sit up
b、 to sitting up
c、 at sitting up
d、 for sitting up
&&题号:20&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
I couldn’t understand why he pretended ___ in the bookstore.
a、to see me not
b、 not to see me
c、 not see me
d、 to see not me
&&题号:21&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
It is not that I do not like plays. The reason why I did not go to the theater last night was that I could not_________the time.
c、 afford
d、 manage
&&题号:22&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
Franklin discovered ____ electricity and John Baird invented _____ television.
b、 /, the
c、 the, /
&&题号:23&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
After watching ___ TV, she played _____ violin for an hour.
b、 the, the
&&题号:24&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
The shortage of energy is getting worse. It______ an immediate solution.
a、calls off
b、 calls up
c、 calls for
d、 calls at
&&题号:25&&题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)&&本题分数:4
It’s ___ time of year of the corn harvest. That is to say, it’s _____ time for us to get in corn.
a、the, the
c、 /, the
作业系统--15春《大学英语(一)》作业2
15春《大学英语(一)》作业2, linxueqiang
Harry was_____by a bee when he was collecting the honey.
d、axratched
She left very_____when her mother forgot her birthday.
a、deserted
b、desperate
c、deceived
d、disappointed
These goods are_____for export, though a few of them may be sold on the home market.
a、essentially
b、completely
c、necessarily
d、remarkably
He lost control of his feelings and began to_____.
It _____ that the top student is the son of my closest friend.
c、happens
d、takes place
Edison failed ____ times before he succeeded in producing the first electric lamp.
a、thousand
b、thousands
c、a thousand of
d、thousands of
He hated wandering about and expected to find a _____position in the Civil Service of government.
a、permissive
b、perceptive
c、permanent
d、perpetual
We all hope he can be_____to this new job.
b、adequate
d、sufficient
The _____of service has improved.
b、attitude
c、quality
John writes beautiful handwriting _____ his age.
a、thinking
b、considering
d、regarding of
People felt _____ on hearing the unexpected news.
a、shocking
b、exciting
c、Chappily
d、shocked
The new_____line is used in this factory.
a、assembly
c、resemble
d、productive
She _____ that we have a birthday party for our English teacher.
a、intends
b、proposes
c、demands
d、decides
And honestly I thought the fried chicken was _____.
b、delightful
c、interesting
d、delicious
The town planning commission said that their financial outlook for the next year was optimistic.They expect increased tax_____.
a、efficiency
b、revenues
c、privileges
d、validity
That was perhaps the_____that he failed the exam.
b、situation
A _____ sentence has one or more clauses besides the main clause.
a、complicate
b、complex
c、complication
d、complexion
Fortunately, the boat got only_____.
a、a few damages
b、few damages
c、a little damage
d、little damage
When the fighting started, police and reporters were soon_____.
a、to the spot
b、on the spot
c、in the spot
d、of the spot
The old man said the words with more dignity than I would thought possible _____his appearance.
a、considering
b、considered
c、consider
d、to consider
We need _____ copy of the book for the newcomer.
b、an extra
c、an unusual
d、an excellent
The fact that they reacted so differently was a reflection of their different_____.
a、performances
b、personalities
c、qualities
d、appearances
He felt rather _____ as he was the only person who wore sportswear at the dinner party.
a、in place
b、in the way
c、by the way
d、out of place
Because of the heavy fog, we arrived in Shanghai behind_____.
b、timetable
d、schedule
He is worried a lot now, for he has lost a _____of keys today.
作业系统--15春《大学英语(一)》作业3
15春《大学英语(一)》作业3, linxueqiang
Rubber differs from plastics _______ it is produced naturally and not in file lab.
a、at that
b、 in that
c、 for that
d、 with that
With the flowers______ everywhere, the park looks beautiful.
a、to bloom
b、 blooming
c、 be blooming
d、 to be blooming
I want to use the same dictionary ______was used yesterday.
This is the dictionary _______I depend a lot whenever I have problems with new words.
a、with which
b、 in which
c、on which
d、 for which
The question came up at the meeting_____ we had enough money for our research.
c、whether
____he will go to work in a mountain village surprises all of us.
c、Whether
______ these pictures, I couldn’t help thinking of those days when I was in Being and ______ from the top of a thirty-storeyed building, Beijing looks more beautiful.
a、Seeing seen
b、Seen seeing
c、Seeing seeing
d、Seen seen
This is one of the best films _______.
a、that have been shown this year
b、that have shown
c、that has been shown this year
d、 that you talked
Energy is ____makes thing work..
b、something
c、anything
____ we have finished the course, we shall start doing more revision work.
a、For now
b、 Now that
c、 Ever wince
d、 By now
It is widely ______that smoking can cause cancer.
a、believed
______ under a microscope, a fresh snowflake has a delicate six-pointed shape.
c、 To see
d、 To be seen
_____ the railway station, we had a break, only ______ the train had left.
a、Arriving at...to find
b、 Coming to...discovering that
c、 On arriving at...finding out
d、 Hurrying to...to have found out
The textbook was compiled ten years ago. It needs ___.
a、revised
b、being revised
c、revising
With the boy ______ the way, we had no trouble ______ the way ______ to Zhongshan Park.
a、Leading finding leading
b、to lead found to lead
c、 Led finding led
d、 Leading found led
Classes______ , the students left for home without delay.
a、were over
b、 being over
c、 are over
When passing me he pretended ______ me.
b、not having seen
c、to have not seen
d、 not to have seen
He talks as if he ____ everything in the world.
c、 had known
d、would have known
____he does has nothing to do with me.
a、whatever
b、 No matter what
______ in thought, he almost ran into the car in front of him.
a、To lose
c、Having lost
d、 Losing
____you don’t like him is none of my business.
If anyone happens to drop in while I am out, _____ him or her to leave a message.
_______ I admit that there are problems, I don’t agree that they cannot be solved.
They are _________ students that they all performed well in the nationwide examinations.
a、so diligent
b、such diligent
c、so much diligent
d、such very diligent
___ you are blind, you will not miss the astonishing changes taking place in Shanghai.
a、Although
作业系统--15春《大学英语(一)》作业4
15春《大学英语(一)》作业4, linxueqiang
The General Store sells clothing and many other things ___ food.
a、in addition
b、except for
c、apart from
I wrote it down_________I should forget it.
a、in case
b、 in case of
c、 in order that
d、for fear of
It is from my grandparents_____ I learned a lot.
Written applications should be sent to us in case __________ some problems with the electric version.
a、there will be
b、 there is
c、there be
d、there was
Three hours ______ enough for us to finish the task.
_______the advice of his friends, he would not have suffered such a heavy loss in his business.
a、If he took
b、 If he should take
c、 Were he to take
d、 Had he taken
But for the party, he ___ of hunger 30 years ago.
a、would have died
b、 would die
c、 must have died
d、 must die
_______ who was wounded in the stomach.
a、Among them were a soldier
b、 Among them was a soldier
c、 Among them a soldier was
d、 Among they was a soldier
He was very busy yesterday, otherwise he ____ to the meeting.
a、would come
c、 would have come
d、 had come
You never told me you have seen the film,_________?
a、had you
b、didn't you
c、 did you
d、 weren't you
Not only I but also David and Iris ______ fond of playing basketball.
-- Must I take a bus? --- No, you _____. you can walk there.
a、must not
b、 may not
c、 don’t have to
d、had better not to
-- We want someone to design the new art museum for us. --- ______ the young fellow have a try?
You ought _____ the matter to the manager the day before yesterday
a、to report
b、 to have reported
c、to reporting
d、 have reported
The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he ___ himself.
b、had injured
c、injured
d、woule injure
Each man and woman ______ the same rights.
d、 is having
—Where is my shirt, mum? —_________.
a、There is it
b、 There it is
c、There is
d、 Here is it
You _____ return the dictionary now. You can keep it till next week if you like.
b、 mustn’t
c、 don’t need
d、don’t have to
Mary said to me, &Had I seen your bag, I______ it to you.&
a、will return
b、 must return
c、 could return
d、 would have returned
Stop writing. It’s time that you ___ your papers.
a、must hand in
b、 have to hand in
c、 could hand in
d、handed in
Don’t believe him. What he said ______ be true.
a、mustn’t
b、 needn’t
c、shouldn’t
d、may not
If I ____ more time, I would have gone with him.
b、 had had
c、 have had
d、 would have
No sooner had she entered the house ______the telephone rang.
“When are you going to visit your uncle in Chicago?” “As soon as_____ our work for tomorrow.”
a、we’re complete
b、 we’d complete
c、 we’ll complete
d、 we complete
It’s said that there are plenty of hotels in that town. There _____ be any difficulty for you to find somewhere to stay.
a、wouldn’t
b、 mustn’t
c、shouldn’t
d、 needn’t
工作时间:8:30-24:00
双休日正常上班
扫一扫加官方微信