we willwe are happyy and l...

当前位置:
>>>I have a neighbor we call “Happy”. I have never seen her an..
I have a neighbor we call “Happy”. I have never seen her angry at anything and never heard her say a harsh word to anyone or about anyone.Happy and her husband Ben, 70, have a huge garden. They spent many happy hours together working on it. Most of the neighbors watched interestingly as Ben doubled the size of their garden. As the cost of food climbed faster than Ben’s beans, we all wished we also had such a large garden. As the rest of us spent our dollars at the market, Happy could be seen picking beans in her back yard.Last month, Happy and Ben invited most of the neighborhood over for an “all-day food festival”. We were told to bring gloves and arrive very early in the morning. We didn’t know what was about to take place. By 9:00 am, there were nine of us in the garden picking tomatoes, beans, okra, and squash. By 10:00 am, there was lots of laughter. We shared a lot of stories. By five o’clock, everyone was a little drunk from the wine and beer. After dinner, we played games. As we were leaving, Happy and Ben handed each of us a shopping bag filled with the bounty of the day, already packaged and frozen. What a delightful gift!Well, the point wasn’t so much about the food. The true gift was a day of friends enjoying one another’s company. None of it would have happened if it had been for Happy and Ben’s garden. Now they have a blog about gardening in case we decided to plant a garden. And I am so proud of my tomato plants!小题1:According to paragraph 2, people wished they also had a garden so that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.they could spend happy times together with their family in itB.they could grow vegetables and sell at the marketC.they could invite their neighbors and hold parties in itD.they didn’t have to spend so much money on food小题2: Which of the following is the same as the underlined word “bounty”?A.Present.B.Kindness.C.Laughter.D.Happiness.小题3:For what purpose did Happy and Ben invite the neighbors to their garden?A.To ask them to attend a birthday partyB.To help them get to know each other.C.To let them enjoy what they grew in the garden.D.To ask them to share some interesting stories.小题4:What did the writer most probably think of the time he spent in the garden?A.He thought it was too short but enjoyable.B.He thought it was wonderful.C.He thought it was not as good as he thought. D.He thought it was too terrible.小题5:We can infer that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.Happy and her husband Ben don’t like spending time with othersB.Happy and her husband Ben sometimes quarrel with each otherC.Happy and her husband Ben are a generous and warm-hearted coupleD.Happy and her husband Ben live on the food they grow in their garden
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:D小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:C试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了自己的邻居,他们有一个自己的花园,里面种植了很多瓜果蔬菜。一次这对夫妇邀请邻居们去他们的花园里面做客,并赠给他们许多花园里面出产的东西。从而让很多邻居,开始建设自己的小花园。小题1:根据第二段As the cost of food climbed faster than Ben’s beans, we all wished we also had such a large garden. As the rest of us spent our dollars at the market, Happy could be seen picking beans in her back yard.描述,可知人们主要是想节约买食物的钱,故选D。小题2:联系前文描述,可知这个购物袋里面装有给我们的礼物,故选A,礼物。小题3:根据短文第四段描述,可知他们主要是让邻居来分享他们在花园中种植的东西,故选C。小题4:根据最后一段Well, the point wasn’t so much about the food. The true gift was a day of friends enjoying one another’s company. None of it would have happened if it had been for Happy and Ben’s garden.描述,可知他认为在这个花园里面度过的时光好极了。故选B。小题5:根据短文第四段描述,可知这对夫妇是慷慨热心的人,故选C。点评:本文浅显易懂,层次分明,学生很容易把握文章中心内容。答题中注意带着问题阅读短文,一般就能顺利找出答题依据。对于不能直接找到根据的问题注意联系上下文,根据短文中心总结出正确答案。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I have a neighbor we call “Happy”. I have never seen her an..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“I have a neighbor we call “Happy”. I have never seen her an..”考查相似的试题有:
286095285868318760302822286133278821Permission to Be Happy and Successful
Please enable JavaScript to view this website.
Most of the articles I write focus on practical strategies for creating positive changes in your life because I want to help you fill those important basic needs so that you can enjoy a . But there is another vital aspect to living a happy, healthy, and successful life that is often overlooked. In fact, this is so vitally important that if you leave out this one thing, those other strategies probably won’t do you much good. Any idea what I am talking about?
You must get permission first
I know it sounds strange, but it really is true. Before you can be truly happy or feel deeply loved and appreciated, you need to get permission. Otherwise, you might end up feeling unsuccessful or unloved even in the presence of love and success.
How could this be?
We all have an internal system of emotional checks and balances. This system is influenced by our response to different life experiences and is calibrated according to . If our system is calibrated too low, we will start to feel out of balance whenever we begin to experience success in any area of life. This is because internally we will sense that we don’t actually deserve it, and this will cause a very subtle emotional conflict.
Recalibrate your system of emotional checks and balances
Self-sabotaging behavior is one of the ways that internal conflict seeks to right itself and restore balance. Another way is by denying any evidence that we are receiving something that we don’t deserve.
This means that we will either adjust our actions to undermine whatever success we have created, or we will simply refuse to acknowledge it. The only positive way out of this negative feedback loop is to recalibrate the whole system. But remember, this internal system of checks and balances is emotional, not logical. So, how do we bypass the conflicting feelings and dial up what we think we deserve?
Give yourself permission to live an exceptional life
The permission to feel and be happy, healthy, successful, loved, appreciated, and valued can only come from one source. It must come from you! It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks you are capable of or deserve. It only matters what you can .
By giving yourself permission to fill your most basic human needs abundantly, you can completely override your system of checks and balances. You don’t need to feel that y you just need your own permission to fully experience it. There is no reason to make happiness, love or success conditional. You don’t need to measure up to some self-imposed standard so that you feel like you deserve it. All you need is your own permission!
Replace deserve with willingness to accept
If I offered you a million dollars, what would you do? Would you refuse my gift on the basis that you didn’t do anything to earn it, or would you gladly accept it? I am pretty sure you would accept it whether you felt like you did something to earn it or not.
Why should happiness be any different? You can’t earn happiness, but you can
to accept happiness into your life. If you want to feel and be happy, loved, appreciated, and valued, start by feeling that way about yourself. Then give yourself permission to be willing to accept those feelings from others.
Uphold your standards, but let go of conditional living
I am not saying that we shouldn’t strive to be the best possible version of ourselves because I believe that we should. What I am saying is that we should not withhold the fulfillment of our most basic human needs until we feel like we have earned them.
You already deserve to be happy and successful. You also deserve to feel loved, appreciated, and valued. But you won’t fully experience any of those wonderful feelings until you give yourself permission to accept them into your life.
Have you been trying to earn happiness?
Are you willing to let go of what you think you deserve?
The lines are open!
If you enjoyed this article consider
Learning how to let go of conditional living and give yourself permission to feel happy, successful, and loved is just one of the ways that one-on-one coaching can help transform the quality of your life.
Comments comments
Related Articles
Advanced Life Skills all right reserved
Yes, I want the Free Report:
10 Power Habits
Successful Living Guide
Send it to the Email Address Below
My info is 100% secure.
It will never be shared with anyone!
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxMDAlIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL0hPU0FEdkpuckc4P3JlbD0wIiBmcmFtZWJvcmRlcj0iMCIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxMDAlIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL0NsQWNCSGE4Y0pNP3JlbD0wIiBmcmFtZWJvcmRlcj0iMCIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxMDAlIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL29BZUlORklEMFpRP3JlbD0wIiBmcmFtZWJvcmRlcj0iMCIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iMTAwJSIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxMDAlIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3lWcXlJMnhzMS1rP3JlbD0wIiBmcmFtZWJvcmRlcj0iMCIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==本文有无语法错误Yesterday,the weather was fine.My classmates and l were met at our school gate.We wanted to help the old in the Health Nursing House.We are very excited.When we got to the house,the old were very happy.They talked about their past and chated with us happily.In the afternoon,we helped the old to sweep the ground and map the floor.And then,we sang a song for the old and told some story.At last,we said goodbye to them at night.Yesterday is really unforgettful.A cat may look at a king.We should take care of the old very much.Do you agree with me?
Yesterday was fine, my classmates and i met at our school gate,in order to help the old in Health-care center,which made us so excited.When we arrived at the center,they were so happy that we chatted for a longer time about their past.In the afternoon,we did some cleaning for them,told them stories as well as sang to dance for them.At night,we said good-bye to the lovely old men.What's more,that day was really unforgetable for us.The old are weak,we should pay more attention to them,taking care of them,because we
will also be the old in one day.Do you agree with me?这样就好很多了~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Last week, 169 Junior 1 students at No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang took their first no-teacher exam. After the teacher handed out the exam paper, he left the room and never came back. A student collected in the papers when the exam ended.
“That test was not only a test of knowledge, but also a test of moral(道德). We wanted to show students how important honesty is, ”said Cai Wenguo, the school’s headmaster. The school says no cheating (作弊)happened in the test. Next year, it wants 80% of its exams to be without teachers. But students have different ideas.
“I was happy and excited during the exam because my teachers trusted me, ”said Lang Yudan, a 13-year-old girl in Class 11.
“Schools must trust students a lot not to use invigilators(监考人). But I think it is too early. Some students will cheat if there are no invigilators. And the students will not be able to ask for help when needed. ”said Hua Sha.
“I don’t like having invigilators in exams. When they walk around the classroom, they make me nervous. I would get higher marks without them in the room because I would feel more relaxed. ”Liu Qingxi said.
“I think it’s very important to have invigilators in exams. Many students want to check their answers with each other after they have finished papers. And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens. They may make me nervous, but I still think we need them. ” Shangguan Yuan said.
Not using invigilators may be a good idea. But before using it, schools must tell students the importance of honesty and try to find ways to solve something unusual in exams. 【小题1】The passage mainly talks about ______. A.how to pass an exam7 L/ L# Z6 H8 C6 g& L( N B.how to make students honest9 h: U* B" d! D% ^! T C.whether there is cheating in exams' N# X2 V9 b- \+ H D.whether invigilators are needed in exams8 i, D' ?6 e+ Y/ P 【小题2】No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang held a no-teacher exam to _______. A.let the students have a good rest- d3 O6 S* `0 V* @% A: U, ]* b5 F B.teach the students in a better way 3 i! X# T+ e8 V0 ?# @ C.help all the students pass the exam" K3 ?" W$ R/ H9 G* W# Y2 T D.find whether the students were honest5 M* [& E% U$ ]3 K) ], B! f 【小题3】From what the students have said, we know ________. A.invigilators really help them a lot& ]9 A8 G) K2 A B.all of them think it is a good idea- Q+ P4 F. \; H7 E3 T C.something unusual never happens in exams& W, g+ @$ Z% T" Y8 E" X3 W5 C D.not all of them agree with the head
e0 P6 D4 R7 i/ `1 _ 【小题4】In the sentence “And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens”“they”refers to _________. A.students
R; [( K; ?
X1 U3 C7 \
N B.headmasters' e: Q7 Z+ F4 U8 U C.invigilators7 [
S# F7 A0 G D.schools( R# ?
D6 e3 c- L* g
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Last week, 169 Junior 1 students at No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang took their first no-teacher exam. After the teacher handed out the exam paper, he left the room and never came back. A student collected in the papers when the exam ended.
“That test was not only a test of knowledge, but also a test of moral(道德). We wanted to show students how important honesty is, ”said Cai Wenguo, the school’s headmaster. The school says no cheating (作弊)happened in the test. Next year, it wants 80% of its exams to be without teachers. But students have different ideas.
“I was happy and excited during the exam because my teachers trusted me, ”said Lang Yudan, a 13-year-old girl in Class 11.
“Schools must trust students a lot not to use invigilators(监考人). But I think it is too early. Some students will cheat if there are no invigilators. And the students will not be able to ask for help when needed. ”said Hua Sha.
“I don’t like having invigilators in exams. When they walk around the classroom, they make me nervous. I would get higher marks without them in the room because I would feel more relaxed. ”Liu Qingxi said.
“I think it’s very important to have invigilators in exams. Many students want to check their answers with each other after they have finished papers. And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens. They may make me nervous, but I still think we need them. ” Shangguan Yuan said.
Not using invigilators may be a good idea. But before using it, schools must tell students the importance of honesty and try to find ways to solve something unusual in exams. 【小题1】The passage mainly talks about ______. A.how to pass an exam7 L/ L# Z6 H8 C6 g& L( N B.how to make students honest9 h: U* B" d! D% ^! T C.whether there is cheating in exams' N# X2 V9 b- \+ H D.whether invigilators are needed in exams8 i, D' ?6 e+ Y/ P 【小题2】No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang held a no-teacher exam to _______. A.let the students have a good rest- d3 O6 S* `0 V* @% A: U, ]* b5 F B.teach the students in a better way 3 i! X# T+ e8 V0 ?# @ C.help all the students pass the exam" K3 ?" W$ R/ H9 G* W# Y2 T D.find whether the students were honest5 M* [& E% U$ ]3 K) ], B! f 【小题3】From what the students have said, we know ________. A.invigilators really help them a lot& ]9 A8 G) K2 A B.all of them think it is a good idea- Q+ P4 F. \; H7 E3 T C.something unusual never happens in exams& W, g+ @$ Z% T" Y8 E" X3 W5 C D.not all of them agree with the head
e0 P6 D4 R7 i/ `1 _ 【小题4】In the sentence “And they can also keep the classroom in order when something unusual happens”“they”refers to _________. A.students
R; [( K; ?
X1 U3 C7 \
D6 e3 c- L* g
H Last week, 169 Junior 1 students at No. 35 Middle School of Shenyang took their first no-teacher exam. After the teacher handed out the exam paper, he left the room and never came back. A student collected in the papers when the exam ended.
R; [( K; ?
X1 U3 C7 \
D6 e3 c- L* g
H 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】C
解析【小题1】理解归纳题,纵观全文语句理解可知。【小题2】细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。【小题3】细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。【小题4】细节理解题,根据文中语句理解可知。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 we are happy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信