____ cold accuweatherr i...

the weather is very cold today(变感叹句)( )cold weather it is today顺便把感叹句说一下
我是天舞啊1E4
What 由what,how引导的感叹句的构成形式、用法及区别  感叹句是表示喜、怒、哀、乐以及惊异等感情的句子.句末用感叹号“!”,读时用降调,感叹句往往由what或how引导,what修饰名词,how修饰形容词,副词或动词.1.what引导的感叹句: (1)what + a/an +形容词+单数可数名词+陈述句(主语+谓语)   What a beautiful city it is!   What an interesting story she told! (2)what+形容词+复数可数名词/不可数名词+陈述句(主语+谓语)   What expensive watches they are!   What terrible weather it is!2.How引导的感叹句: (1)How+形容词/副词+陈述句(主语+谓语)   How cold it is!How hard he works! (2)How+陈述句(主语+谓语)   How he loves his son!How I miss you! (3)How+形容词+a/an+单数可数名词+陈述句(主语+谓语)   How tall a tree it is!(4)上述两种感叹句可以互相转换.例如:What a clever boy he is!→How clever the boy is!What a cold day it is!→How cold it is!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how cold the weather it is !感叹句一般是用how 和what 引导的,用how句型为how+感叹词(形容词活副词)+原句主语+it is(或they are等,要根据主语的单复数及时态定)用what的句型为what+(a/an/不加,也是根据主语的单复数形式决定)+感叹词(形容词活副词)+原句主语+it is(或they are等...
扫描下载二维码I _____(like)cold weather,but she ____(like)warm weather.用括号里的词适当填
like likes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码i the cold weather - 必应 词典网络我不能忍受寒冷的天气1.我不能忍受寒冷的天气期末复习----汉译英、连词成句... ... 32. 我不能忍受寒冷的天气。 I the cold weather. 34. 别在走廊里奔跑。 in the hallways. ... |例句释义:全部,我不能忍受寒冷的天气类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.'m
in this 3.'m
and mother5. the
usually do a
he said7.I
thorough the
more to the
away, and you
微软必应词典准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典© 2016 Microsoft初一英语阅读~~~~(7)
I’m tired of winter. I’m tired of snow. I’m tired of cold weather,and I’m sick and tired of winter coats and boots! Just think! In a few more weeks it won’t be winter any more. It’ll be warm, It’ll be warm. It won’t snow any more. It’ll be sunny. I won’t have to stay indoors any more. I’ll go outside and play with my friends. We’ll ride bicyside and play baseball again.
In a few more weeks our neighborhood won’t look sad and gray any more. The flowers will bloom, and the trees will become green again. My family will spend more time outdoors. My father will work in the yard. He’ll cut the grass and paint the fence. My mother will work in the yard, too. She’ll buy new flowers and plant them in the garden. On weekends we won’t just sit in the living room and watch TV. We’ll go for walks in the park, and we’ll have picnics on Sunday afternoons.
I can’t wait for spring to come! Hurry, spring!1.Does the author like spring or winter?__________________2.Is it warm now?________________3.What will the author do in a few more weeks?__________________4.Where will the author’s family spend more time in a few more weeks?____________5.Will the author’s father cut the grass and paint the fence?__________________6.Will the author’s mother water flowers?___________________7.What will they do on Sunday afternoons?_________________________8.Do you like spring or winter? (8)
Amy’s apartment building is in the center(中心) of town. Amy is very happy there because the building is in a very convenient(方便的) place. Across from the building, there’s a bank, a post office, and a restaurant. Next to the building, there’s a drug store and a laundromat(洗衣店). Around the corner(角落) from the building, ther are two supermarkets.
There’s a lot of noise near Amy’s apartment building. There are a lot of cars on the street, and there are a lot of people one the sidewalks(人行道)all day and all night. However, Amy’s isn’t very upset(不安) about the noise in her neighborhood(附近). Her building is in the center of town. It’s a very busy place, but it’s a convenient place to live.判断正(T)误(F)(
)1.Amy’apartment is in a convenient place.(
)2.There’s a drug store around the corner from her building.(
)3.There are two supermarkets in her neighborhood.(
)4.There are a lot of cars on the sidewalk.(
)5.The center of town is very noisy.根据短文,回答问题6. Where is Amy’s apartment building? ________________________________________7. What’s across from her building? ______________________________________8. Is there a laundromat near her building? ________________________________9. Why is there a lot of noise near Amy’s building? _______________________________10.Why is Amy happy there? _
段家技术组0513
1. spring2.no.3.he will go for walks in the park and have picnics with his family on Sunday afternoons.4. in the park.5.yes6.yes7have picnics 8.自己答。可有两个答案:1.yes 2、sp...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码-I hear the weather will ( )cold for another week.-I hear the weather will ___ cold for another week.-I hope not.I hate cold weather.A.turn B.last C.get D.stay
小汐子d1Q4
选C没错.根据题意,应该选择表示“变化”词义的单词,只有“turn”和"get"可表示“变化”,故先排除B,D而turn一般用来表示“颜色”的变化,如:turn green/red/white,本题要表达的是“变冷”,故排除 A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 accuweather 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信