he poplarsithe was goneno...

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.小题1:考查固定搭配。be good at="do" well in“擅长......”故选C。小题2:Jack去城里打工之后,但城里没有足球队,他也就停止打球了。故选D。小题3:城里没有足球队,Jack就不打球了。故选B。小题4:根据下一句的fat可知,Jack变得很胖。故选A。小题5:do是及物动词,后缺少宾语,what“什么”,作do的宾语。故选A。小题6:Jack不可能思考这个问题思考几年,排除A、B、C。故选D。小题7:Jack决定打网球之后,就去上课网球了。故选B。小题8:考查介词。against“对”,指比赛中两队对打。故选C。小题9:Jack打得很不好,很是生自己的气。be angry with sb.“生某人的气”。故选B。小题10:本句是直接引语,不用改变时态。Know“知道”。故选D。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Paul is a worker. One of his feet is bigger than &&&1&. He can’t &&&2&&the right shoes &&&3&&&his feet. His friend, Dick, says to him, “&& 4&&&&don’t you go to a shoemaker(鞋匠) ? A shoemaker can &&&5&&&&you the right shoes.”&& 6&&&Paul goes to the shoemaker near Dick’s home. Very soon the shoemaker makes him a pair of shoes. Paul &&&7&&&the shoes but he is not happy. He &&&8&&&the shoemaker, “You aren’t &&&9&&&good shoemaker!I want you to make me one shoe bigger than the other. &&&10&&&you make me one shoe smaller than the other. ”1.A. otherB. the otherC. anotherD. that one2.A .seeB. look forC. findD. look at3.A. forB. onC. withD. about4 .A. HowB. WhatC. WhereD. Why5 .A. takeB. giveC. makeD. mend6.A. SoB. AfterC. ButD. Or7.A. looksB. looks atC. sees intoD. sees at8.A .speaksB. saysC. speaks toD. says to9.A. anB. thatC. thisD. a10.A. ThenB. OrC. AndD. But&
题型:阅读理解
A woman is at the cinema, and she is enjoying the film very much, but there is a man in the next seat, and he begins looking at the floor under her. The woman is angry and asks,“What are you doing there?What are you looking for?” “A piece of chocolate.” The man says to her, “I drop(掉落)it on the floor.” “A piece of chocolate?” the woman says angrily, “It is dirty now. Take this and be quiet, please. I am listening to the film.” She gives the man a big piece of chocolate. But the man says, “One of my teeth is in the chocolate!”小题1:Where are the man and the woman?A.They are in a schoolB.They are at the stationC.They are at a shopD.They are at the cinema小题2:The man sits ________ the woman.A.next toB.in front ofC.behindD.on the left of小题3:The underlined word “angry” means ________.A.not sadB.not lightC.not happyD.not heavy小题4:The man wants to find the piece of chocolate because ________.A.the piece of chocolate is very expensive.B.one of his teeth is in the chocolate.C.he likes chocolate very muchD.he wants to keep the cinema clean小题5:The woman gives the man a piece of chocolate because ________.A.she is friendly to himB.she wants to enjoy the film betterC.the piece of chocolate is the man’sD.she likes the man
On a hot summer day, Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down in a tent for the night and went to sleep.Some hours later, Holmes woke up and pushed his friend. “Watson, look! What can you see in the sky?"Watson replied, “I see millions and millions of stars.”“What does that tell you?” asked Holmes.Watson thought for a while. “First, it tells me that we will have a beautiful clear day tomorrow. Second, it tells me that the time is about twelve o’clock. And…”“What else?” Holmes asked.“Well, it also reminds me that the world is so big and we are so small. What does that tell you?” Holmes said with a grin on his face, “You silly guy! It only tells me that someone has stolen our tent!”小题1:Holmes woke up _____.A.in the middle of the night B.early in the morningC.soon after he fell asleep D.after Watson pushed him小题2:Watson thought of at least _____ things after he saw the stars.A.two B.three C.four D.five小题3:Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.The story happened in the afternoon.B.They had some wine before they went to sleep.C.Holmes asked Watson questions because Holmes didn’t know what happened.D.Holmes and Watson were in their tent while they were talking about the question.
Mr Knight was the manager of a hotel. One weekend all of the hotels in the city were 36_____ because there was an important meeting. On Friday night, three men came into the hotel and asked for rooms. Mr Knight said that there were 37_____ rooms ready for use because of the meeting. The three men were very 38____ because they had no place to stay.
Mr Knight wanted to help them. He remembered that Room 418, a very small room, was empty. He asked the men 39____ they would share a room. The three men said they would.
Mr Knight told that the room would be thirty dollars: ten dollars 40_____ each one. Each man gave him ten dollars, and then they went up to the room.
Mr Knight soon began to feel 41_____. “Thirty dollars is a lot to ask as a price for that small room.” He thought. He said to his assistant, “Here’s five dollars. Give it to the men in Room 418. I asked them too 42______money for their room.”The assistant tool the money. 43____ he was on the way to Room 418, he started to think: “How can three men divide five dollars? I’ll keep two dollars. The men will be happy to get anything back. I’ll take a little money and Mr Knight will 44_____ know.” So the assistant returned one dollar to each man. Each man had paid ten dollars. After the assistant returned one dollar to each one, each man had 45_____ paid only nine dollars. There were three men $9×3=$27. The assistant kept $2. $27+$2=$29. Where is the missing dollar?小题1:A.quietB.emptyC.fullD.noisy小题2:A.noB.someC.manyD.three小题3:A.happyB.unhappyC.pleasedD.hungry小题4:A.ifB.whatC.thatD.how小题5:A.forB.toC.withD.on小题6:A.sadB.afraidC.boringD.sorry小题7:A.moreB.littleC.muchD.many小题8:A.AfterB.BeforeC.As soon asD.While小题9:A.justB.alsoC.neverD.perhaps小题10:A.actuallyB.alreadyC.exactlyD.extremely
Twelve-year-old Kitty O’Neil asked her coach, “Let me try.” She was already on the swim team, but this was different. One of the divers had not arrived, and Kitty needed much help. Her coach looked&36&&at her. She had been practicing dives, but could she really stand up to the competition? Besides, 37&&was completely deaf. Many people thought a person who was deaf wouldn’t be able to dive well. However, Kitty 38&, and she won first place at that swimming meet and went on to win the Junior Olympics in the area. Kitty began diving with Dr. Sammy Lee, a famous coach and former Olympic diving champion. The teenager went to school in the morning and then spent most afternoons diving. It was&39&&work, and Kitty often hit the water the wrong way. However, she was able to 40&&practicing. While she was diving , Kitty won many gold medals, but she wanted 41&. Perhaps she learned something from her 42&. Kitty lost her hearing at the age of four months. Because she wanted Kitty to lead a normal life, Kitty’s mother went to college to 43&&about teaching people who are deaf. Kitty’s mother finally started a school for those who are deaf. Kitty’s life was 44 &but normal, and as an athlete, Kitty was much bettter than others. When she gave up diving, she wanted danger and adventure. She raced cars, boats, and motorcycles. Many of these 45 &usually require at least some hearing. For example many racers judge their speed by the sound of the engine. Kitty did it by &46 .In 1972 she began to learn doing dangerous action for movies and television. Soon she became one of the &&47 &women in Hollywood. In 1976 Kitty O’Neil also became the fastest woman in the world in a rocket-powered car that went more than 512 miles per hour. 小题1:A.upB.downC.carefullyD.closely小题2:A.sheB.heC.ID.it小题3:A.workedB.didC.practicedD. came小题4:A.easyB.usualC.pleasantD.hard小题5:A.likeB.finishC.keepD.begin小题6:A.fewerB.moreC.someD.many小题7:A.fatherB.motherC.coachD.teacher小题8:A.learnB.readC.writeD.listen小题9:A.somethingB.anythingC.nothingD.everything小题10:A.classesB.meetingsC.activitiesD.parties小题11:A.listeningB.learningC.speakingD.feeling小题12:A.latestB.fastestC.prettiestD.busiest
A king was old and he knew it was time to choose a new king. He told all the young people in the country, “I’ll give &&51&&of you a seed (种子). Plant it and bring it back one year later. Show me the plant that you bring. &&&52&&&I’ll choose a new king from you.”A boy &&53&&Ling got a seed, too. He planted it &&54&&. But the seed doesn’t grow at all. A year later, Ling had to take his &&55&&&box to the palace. Others all brought beautiful plants there and Ling felt &&56&&.The king &&57&&the palace and look around. When he found there was nothing in Ling’s box. The king smiled and said to the others, “One year ago, I gave everyone a seed &&&58&&couldn’t grow. But all of you, &&59&&Ling, have bought me plants and flowers. Ling was the only one with the honesty (诚实) and &&60&&to bring such a box. So he will be the new king! ”小题1:A.eachB.neitherC.bothD.none小题2:A.and B.butC.althoughD.so小题3:A.liked B.helpedC.namedD.asked小题4:A.carefulB.carefullyC.carelessD.carelessly小题5:A.fullB.emptyC.beautifulD.broken小题6:A.sadB.excitedC.happyD.satisfied小题7:A.gotB.arrivedC.wentD.arrived at小题8:A.whichB.whoC.whatD.it小题9:A.besidesB.withC.exceptD.as小题10:A.skillB.courageC.experienceD.fear
It was a Saturday afternoon. Mr. Green was reading a newspaper. Suddenly he heard his wife 16&&& in the next room. He hurried to her and asked, "What happened to you. my dear?”“Oh, dear!” his wifecried out, "My head hurts!&&17&&& a doctor. Hurry up!”Their two children were both&&18&&&at that moment and something was wrong with the telephone. Mr. Green 19&&& go to a hospital himself. Bad luck! All the hospitals in the town were&20& that day. Mr. Green didn't know&&&21&& . Just then his friend, Mr. Brown, saw him and asked. "What is&&&22 ?" Mr. Green told him everything. The man .said. "Why not turn to&&23&& ? He can help you." Mr. Green remembered his friend, Mr. Black was a good doctor. He hurried to Mr. Black's.When he got there, Mr. and Mr. Black were having their&24&meal . The doctor asked Mr. Green to drink with him.He was happy and sat &25. After that they began to chat. And when Mrs. Black asked, “How is you wife?”“She is fine, thanks…” Mr. Green stopped at once — he remembered his wife was waiting for a doctor at home. ^小题1:A.cryingB.laughingC.whisperingD.singing小题2:A.Look for B.Wait forC.Send for D.Ask for小题3:A.inB.out C.up D.down小题4:A.should B.could C.had to D.was able lo小题5:A.expensiveB.openC.free D.closed小题6:A.when to go B.how to doC.where to goD.what to deal with小题7:A.the matter B.the wrongC.troubleD.problem小题8:A.Mr. Brown B.Mr. BlackC.Mr. GreenD.Mrs. Green小题9:A.lunchB.supperC.morningD.evening小题10:A.in bedB.on floorC.at the tableD.at home
Jack Brown, an office worker, lives in Washington. He inherited (继承) a million dollars when he was 23, but he wasn’t happy at all. When his college friends were looking for their jobs, he didn’t have to. Jack decided to keep living a simple life like everyone else. He gave ﹩10,000 of his money to a charity to help poor children live a happy life. Today he is 36. He still wears cheap shoes and clothes and drives a small car only, but he is very happy. Up to now Jack has helped some children from poor countries all over the world, by sending them each ﹩200 a month. The money was used for the children’s study, food, medicine and clothing. Jack receives a report each year on the children’s progress. They can write to each other, but usually the children do not speak English.When Jack first heard about these children, he wanted to help them. “It was nothing special,” he said. “Until I went to these countries and met the children I was helping, I didn’t know anything about their life.” Once Jack went to meet a little girl in Africa. He said that the meeting was very exciting. “When I met her, I felt very, very happy, ”he said. “And I saw that the money was used for a good cause. It brought me happiness. I want to do everything I can to go on helping those children.”小题1:Jack has sent them each ﹩200 a month to help some poor children ________.A.only in WashingtonB.only in EnglandC.only in AfricaD.around the world小题2:Jack learned about the children’s progress by ________.A.visiting them each otherB.getting a report each yearC.staying with themD.talking to them in English小题3:The underlined words “for a good cause” means ________ in Chinese.A.施舍B.行善C.优惠D.赏赐小题4:The money Jack gave the children wasn’t used for the children’s ________.A.clothingB.medicineC.studyD.playing小题5:What’s the main idea of the story?A.Help others, and you’ll feel happyB.It’s necessary to write letters to poor childrenC.Live a simple life., and you can give others helpD.It’s the most important to help the children in Africa
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.}

我要回帖

更多关于 he was gone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信