我的拉斯维加斯在哪 >> Las Vegas, where I
穿白色短裙的女孩 >> The girls wear white skirts
我现在正在上班 >> I am now working ...
基于3个网页-
我现在的工作
求翻译:订金? 是什么意思? ...
络腮胡子 >> Beard
我现在的工作 >> I am now working
或者你应该听一些音乐放松一下心情。你也可以去钓鱼,和好朋友一起去购物,打篮球,踢足球。或者和家人一起去爬山。 >> Or, if you should hear some of the music relaxed mood. You can also go fishing, and a good friend to go shopping, playing basketball, football. Or to go hiking with her family. ...
基于3个网页-
我现在正在工作
求翻译:HEAREN TOW 是什么意思? ...
飞碟来时他正在睡懒觉 >> flying saucer when he is sleeping
我现在正在工作 >> I am now working
城市和乡村生活都有各自的特点,但是就我而言,我还是比较喜欢乡村生活。 >> Urban and rural life has its own characteristics, but in my case, I still prefer the country life. ...
基于3个网页-
我正忙于工作
我现在的工作
我现在工作
我现在在忙
I am now working for an international trading company.
我现在在一家国际贸易公司工作。
The little boy replied, " No, thanks. I was just checking my performance with the job I already have. I am now working for that lady I was talking to!"
小男孩回答到,不,谢谢,我只是检查一下我的工作怎么样,我现在就是为那个女士工作的。
Then I became a priest in the Eastern Orthodox Church. Eventually, in 1989, we came to America, and I am now working as an associate pastor at the First United Methodist Church in Nederland, Texas.
接下来我成为东正教的一名牧师,最终在1989年,我们举家移民美国,我成了德克萨斯州尼德兰(Nederland)第一联合卫理公会的助理牧师。
"I am working now on a campaign about Egypt, " he said.
And now I am working on building my own business.
Because I now that if I am working I can do a lot of things by myself I guess, so I can stay.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)“Everyone will have a new start, so do not let your past defeat your present and future. In the university, I know what I shall do. Now I have applied for a student loan, and I will work a part-time job, which I think, can cover the expense myself. I won’t add any pressure to my family.” Jia Zuosheng, 27, a security guard at the library of Beijing-based Tsinghua University before he was admitted to Shandong University, told the reporter about himself calmly.“I am lucky. I cherished the job very much because it provided me with a good chance to read books. I took night shifts so I had plenty of time to study in the daytime. When I had problems I couldn`t work out, I plucked up my courage to consult teachers or students at Tsinghua, who were all friendly to me, and helped me a lot. ”“My dream is to be a college teacher, to educate students with my knowledge and love and help them enjoy true, kind and beautiful things. That’s also the reason why I took the national entrance examination again. Although, however, I’m old enough to get married, I hope my parents would understand what I want to do.”【写作内容】1. 以约30个词概括文章的内容。2. 以约120个词就“心中有梦想”发表你的看法,包括如下要点:(1) 你赞成主人公边打工边学习吗?(2) 你心中的梦想是什么?(3) 如何实现自己的梦想?【写作要求】1. 在作文中可以使用亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。 - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)“Everyone will have a new start, so do not let your past defeat your present and future. In the university, I know what I shall do. Now I have applied for a student loan, and I will work a part-time job, which I think, can cover the expense myself. I won’t add any pressure to my family.” Jia Zuosheng, 27, a security guard at the library of Beijing-based Tsinghua University before he was admitted to Shandong University, told the reporter about himself calmly.“I am lucky. I cherished the job very much because it provided me with a good chance to read books. I took night shifts so I had plenty of time to study in the daytime. When I had problems I couldn`t work out, I plucked up my courage to consult teachers or students at Tsinghua, who were all friendly to me, and helped me a lot. ”“My dream is to be a college teacher, to educate students with my knowledge and love and help them enjoy true, kind and beautiful things. That’s also the reason why I took the national entrance examination again. Although, however, I’m old enough to get married, I hope my parents would understand what I want to do.”【写作内容】1. 以约30个词概括文章的内容。2. 以约120个词就“心中有梦想”发表你的看法,包括如下要点:(1) 你赞成主人公边打工边学习吗?(2) 你心中的梦想是什么?(3) 如何实现自己的梦想?【写作要求】1. 在作文中可以使用亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)“Everyone will have a new start, so do not let your past defeat your present and future. In the university, I know what I shall do. Now I have applied for a student loan, and I will work a part-time job, which I think, can cover the expense myself. I won’t add any pressure to my family.” Jia Zuosheng, 27, a security guard at the library of Beijing-based Tsinghua University before he was admitted to Shandong University, told the reporter about himself calmly.“I am lucky. I cherished the job very much because it provided me with a good chance to read books. I took night shifts so I had plenty of time to study in the daytime. When I had problems I couldn`t work out, I plucked up my courage to consult teachers or students at Tsinghua, who were all friendly to me, and helped me a lot. ”“My dream is to be a college teacher, to educate students with my knowledge and love and help them enjoy true, kind and beautiful things. That’s also the reason why I took the national entrance examination again. Although, however, I’m old enough to get married, I hope my parents would understand what I want to do.”【写作内容】1. 以约30个词概括文章的内容。2. 以约120个词就“心中有梦想”发表你的看法,包括如下要点:(1) 你赞成主人公边打工边学习吗?(2) 你心中的梦想是什么?(3) 如何实现自己的梦想?【写作要求】1. 在作文中可以使用亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。科目:难易度:最佳答案Possible version:Jia Zuosheng, 27, was admitted to Shandong University with his dream to be a teacher after working as a security guard at the library of Tsinghua University, where he valued his job and got much help from teachers and students as well.Jia has set up a good example for us! As a security guard, he has kept his own dream in mind, and never given it up until he managed to achieve it with his attempt. I really understand what “The time does not lose the person with high aspirations” means from his experience.No doubt that it is not so easy to achieve a dream without much preparation. If you want to realize your dream, you should set up a realistic goal, review it once several weeks or one or two months, and you can adjust it to your aim. Then keep it on, or you will lose your direction to the goal. In addition, you must be devoted yourself to it forever.If you don’t have a dream, your life will be dull and dark. In my mind, my dream is to be a college student and to do my best to build up a society with equality and justice.解析试题分析:考查半开放性短文写作。在第一部分描述Jia Zuosheng被山东大学录取,边学习边打工,为了自己的梦想而努力。我们对此种行为应该持支持的态度和立场。在建设个人的梦想的时候,考生从自己的实际出发,描述自己实际的理想。在任何实现自己的理想方面,可以从努力学习,全力以赴,巧学活学等方面展开说明。要求考生在保证内容要点全部概括的基础上可以充分发挥自己的想象,进而用自己的语言来表达某种观点或看法,增添了写作的灵活性,同时能较好地考查考生的想象能力和英语语言表达能力。考点:考查半开放性短文写作。点评:开放性作文只给出了一个话题,给考生自由发挥的余地很大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,如besides, further, last but not least等。在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 myijia 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信