Barts and lisa andplay...

当前位置: &
& Ghost Busters Whistle (Halloween Bounce ...piano,you,play,the,lisa,can,and.连词成句
you and lisa can play the piano你和lisa能一起弹钢琴-------------------------------------如果我的答案对你有帮助的话请采纳~如果有疑问的话请评论~
you and lisa can play the piano can you and lisa play the piano?
那个,标点符号是什么?问号的话就是can you and lisa play the piano?
句号的话就是you and lisa can play the piano.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
& Rudimental Ft. Ed Sheeran - Lay It All O...to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Sexual themes
Disturbing Images
Includes 68 Steam Achievements
Title: LISA
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2014
Packages that include this game
Buy LISA: Complete Edition
Includes 3 items:
LISA, LISA the Joyful, LISA: Original Soundtrack + Art Collection
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
A game about survival, sacrifice, and perverts...
Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to survive...
- Visible character sacrifices that effect your stats (removing arms, eyes, scratches)
- Recruiting 30+ new party members in towns and camps.
- Ruthless choices that permanently effect towns, characters, life...
- White knuckle shopping cart races.
- Expending party members in Russian Roulette for huge profit, but perma-death if they lose.
- Countless hidden secrets in the world for you to explore.
- A life ruining gaming experience.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
Storage: 800 MB available space
Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 2400 or comparable
Additional Notes: Anything supporting OpenGL 2.0 should work in theory
Minimum:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 2400 or comparable
Additional Notes: Anything supporting OpenGL 2.0 should work in theory
Dingaling Productions, LLC
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(140 reviews)
Very Positive
(3,423 reviews)
Strange music, funny character designs and some good jokes do not save this game. JRPG battles are really boring.I understand the charm and appeal, but it is not for me. I cannot recommend.
A very good game for a very niche audience. If you're a fan of Mother/Earthbound and can stomach dark humor and themes then definitely check this out! A lot of people say the ga I agree that it's not the best, but as a person who plays a lot of RPG Maker games, LISA is a very refreshing take on the system. Overall, great music, great humor, and a great and emotional story. I didn't want to put it down!
perfect mix of emotions.
please buy the game
Why do I keep walking off cliffs?Why do the save points explode?Why doesn't it have real fullscreen?Why does everyone want my limbs?And why DO I KEEP WALKING OFF HEARTING CLIFFS?
Years ago, I played Lisa the First, and it left me feeling jarred and uncomfortable in a way that nothing has made me feel before.Years later, I get my hands on LISA, and just as I thought, it still leaves me feeling this unique and bizarre mix of apprehension, schadenfreude and enjoyment. LISA is a cocktail of humor and visceral punishment and violence that will always keep you on your toes, and never let you get comfortableGo play it.
it's hard it'sharsh, it really makes you feel bad, but it have lots of funny moments too. kinda annoying platforming but overral a really nice experience, you gonna feel things at some pointalso soundtrack is 10/10
- A disgusting mess.- Insane.What more can I say, it's beautiful and I'm glad I came across this title.
10/10 would light orphans on fire again
I've never made a review before, But both Lisa the Painful and the Joyful are worth it. They manage to merge an amazing blend of tragety and morbidly awesome humour, alongside challenging gameplay mechanics that rewards your memory of the combat system.My only complaint is that some of the companions are useless, but that dosn't detract from my overall opinion of this being one of the best RPG's on steam.God... This game guilt tripped me into being a better person...
1 person found this review funny
Note: Do not play &Lisa: The Joyful& first. It's intended as the finale to this game &Lisa: The Painful& I haven't played Joyful at the time of this writing.TLDRThis game is worth playing if you're tired of bad storytelling in video games and want something eccentric and unique unto itself.It's hard to write about the game without spoiling some of it, but I won't name critical points. It's a RPG with a 4 slot party system, EXP, levels, and mixing and matching party members as you discover them throughout an apocalyptic world populated entirely by men and all that entails.It's a very *human* world, twisted through a bizarre tone that expresses itself through experimental and sometimes grossly unnerving music, the art, and the mechanics especially.Great care's taken in making every single party member have their own theme and flavor. Even mechanics tied to resting in the wilderness speak to the game's theme of pain and hostility. To say this game is quirky and bizarre is an understatement though. I felt a constant sense of tension and unease as I played, but I think that was largely the point.Plenty of humor kept it from beating me over the head with constant reminders that the world's screwed, and my main character's drug addiction getting in the way and tempting me to feed his demons. There is a drug called Joy that gives party members, and your permanent player-character, massive bonuses and chases off the heavily penalizing withdrawal status effects.I'd highly recommend this game to anybody who loves quirky humor and darker, adult themes. It truly was a horror, and there are very few heroics to speak of except for the silly boys that made up their own rules in a traumatized wasteland that's both horrific and playful. It's our Earth alright?I could go over every little detail on why this game is more human than the trite Good vs Evil nonsense that typically plays out in other stories, but the sweaty wonderland is best experienced with an open mind.---Other boring notes: Didn't 100% the game, don't plan on doing a Pain-Difficulty run. Did read spoilers post-ending. Took about 15 hours blind on Normal difficulty, missed several areas in that time. Some of them are very well-hidden, so if you like mystery and exploring the overworld based on NPC hints, you'll probably feel pretty clever for your experimenting!
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
This game has terry hintz in it
Was this review helpful?
Have you ever heard that joke that goes &School is like riding a bicycle. Except the bike is on fire and you're on fire and everything is terrible&Emotionally, thats Lisa: The Painful.
Was this review helpful?
Game can be sadGame can be funnyGame can be ????ing soul-ripping heart crushing motive killing experience.And I ????ing love it.
Was this review helpful?
It unintentionally does a better job at conveying a better apocalypse setting and Story about a Parent going on a self-destructive quest to find their child, then what Fallout 4 tried and failed. Who knew that Killing everything in your path was a bad idea? People keep comparing this game to Undertale, but I like to think LISA: The Painful RPG is more &Fallout 4 but with a actual heart and soul, but you can only play as a unarmed brawler&. Lisa: The Painful RPG is probably one of my favourite RPGs of all time. I enjoyed how its story unfolded and its unique setting where a Unexplained Great White Flash causes all of Olathe's women to disappear, causing the survivors to start acting irrationally. However... Although while you can't really avoid the worst circumstances, the game seems a little too savescum-happy.Then again, its almost impossible to implement Anti-Savescumming measurements in RPG Maker VX ace.
Was this review helpful?
just finished the gamei want to die
Was this review helpful?
LISA is a big disgusting mess, spiced with LOTS of dark humor. And it tells an awesome (and depressing) story in a way I've never seen a game do before. I love this game a lot, and hopefully you will, too.
Was this review helpful?
Like Undertale but more manly, painful and sad as ????.
Was this review helpful?
After seeing the ending of this game. I now realize how much of a trip this was. Even the ending credits ???? with you. This game is meant to make you feel as uncomfortable as possible. With the main character's trips, to the &Joyful Monsters.& And even some of the music. The game has attention to detail. Not in undertale's terms aka breaking the fourth wall for a couple gags. This game has attention to detail to make go &WHAT THE ?????& Every 3 seconds. And the characters even get attention, even if they are useless.
The game even has some &custom& moves that will make you go from, &well that's silly.& To &HOLY ???? CHILDREN FLASHING!?!& The game also has permadeath adding extra tension.However the game is too ????ed up. &But reviewer? How is pixel rpg ????ed up? It's like undertale!& Well the hitchcock effect kicks in and it kicks in haaaaaaaard. It might discourage some from playingTake it from me. Buy this game in the full pack. Pros:AtmosphereMusicCharactersJokes&Flashing&Emotional momentsPerverts?PermadeathCons:Too ????ed up to the point it might discourage people from playing.
Was this review helpful?
I don't play that many RPG's, but i've been trying to play more over time. The art style and &dark humor& tag immediately caught my attenition, so I thought I'd give this game a try.I was hooked within the first few minutes. Anything dark and twisted, but able to make fun of itself is great in my book, and this game is fully capable of that. All of the characters are interesting, and the amount of playable team members is more than I expected. This paired with the multiple game changing choices you can make easily allows for more than one playthrough. Not to metnion there is a &hardcore& mode which is worth giving a try.I highly reccomend this game to anyone who enjoys a good yet dark plot with good humor, great characters, and definite replayability.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
LISA: Complete Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 lisa and 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信