Missing might be may bea ...

-Where is Miss Lee,
-Where is Miss Lee,do you know?-_____ she is in the library.She said she wanted to borrow some books.
A.Maybe B.May be C.May D.Must
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 may be a...
You are the content you publish
Get Started for FREE
Need content for your business?
Already have an account:
Scooped by
AS Australian rescuers stepped up the search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, frustration at two weeks of fruitless efforts boiled over in Beijing with police having to restrain angry relatives of the 239 missing passengers and crew.
Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Scooped by
If your small business plane to, or has, built a mobile app for its customers here are some mobile strategies that have boosted revenues for others.
Scooped by
LABOUR MP Simon Danczuk & who has previously been at the centre of his own scandal & has today defended newspapers who released details of Keith Vaz, who was caught in the middle of a prostitution scandal.
Scooped by
With our latest GWI Entertainment report now released, today we check up on the battle between PCs/laptops and smartphones for the attention of music streamers.
Scooped by
How will the rest of 2016 play out in the world of investments and economic growth? It looks like we're in for a rocky few months
Scooped by
Scooped by
If you&re running a Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise laptop then it&s ridiculously simple to encrypt it usin
Scooped by
A 15-year-old girl who took a claim for damages against the chair of Stormont's Justice Committee for allegedly breaching her privacy loses her case.
Scooped by
Mirai evolves from the source code of Gafgyt
Scooped by
Platform provider for IOT applications gets cash injection from global investor
Scooped by
Prime Minister also dismissed talk of points-based immigration policy and suggested there would be no cash boost to NHS
NO CASH BOOST TO NHS
Scooped by
Alternative f&r Deutschland on 21.8% with chancellor&s CDU on 19% in German state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Scooped by
Will Australaia fritter away the envied material prosperity built up over the past quarter century
Scooped by
Provisions of the law expected to boost funding for SMEs
Scooped by
VLADIMIR Putin has indicated he may stand for the Russian presidency in 2018, potentially extending his rule over the military powerhouse to 25 years.
Scooped by
Prime Minister Theresa May irritated Beijing by announcing a pause to the project hours after French firm EDF confirmed its share of the project would go ahead.
Scooped by
A TRACTOR drove over the roof of a multi-storey car park that was under construction causing it to collapse, leaving two dead and dozens trapped inside.
Scooped by
FinTech disrupting financial services series: Infograph 3
Scooped by
Want to find out the top tips and tricks to make Windows 10 faster? Rea
Scooped by
Scooped by
Facebook makes a move against Snapchat with a new video-based app only for teenagers.
Scooped by
Stories, Insight and Expertise for Technology in Business. Data analytics technologies may transform business productivity, but they're also spurring concerns about IoT security.
Scooped by
Washington and Brussels could face a showdown in the European Court over Apple&s multi-billion pound tax row with the European Commission, legal experts say.
Scooped by
Concerns about the impact of protectionist sentiments on key Canadian trade talks led senior government members to dedicate some of their scarce face time to the issue Sunday with G20 peers.
Scooped by
A pick up in pricing or activity is unlikely when Hunting publishes its interim results on Monday.
Scooped by
Read Japan business warning to UK over Brexit fallout latest on ITV News. All the Business, World, Politics news
How do I publish content on my topic?
Easy to do! You can:
choose from suggestions on the right-side panel
publish any web site on the fly in 1-click (bookmarklet)
copy paste a link in the input box below
rescoop other curators’ content
How to grow my audience and develop my traffic?
Publishing quality and relevant content you curate on a regular basis will develop your online visibility and traffic.
Why should I share my scoops?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
Why should I brand my topic?
Branding your topics will give more credibility to your content, position you as a professional expert and generate conversions and leads.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
How to curate as a team?
Save time by spreading curation tasks among your team.
How can I send a newsletter from my topic?
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.
Can I make a topic hidden or private?
You don’t want your Scoop.it page to be public: make it private. You can decide to make it visible only to you or to a restricted audience.
We'll suggest content based on your keywords
To get content containing either thought or leadership enter:
To get content containing both thought and leadership enter:
To get content containing the expression thought leadership enter:
You can enter several keywords and you can refine them whenever you want. Our suggestion engine uses more signals but entering a few keywords here will rapidly give you great content to curate.
How do I follow my topics' performance?
Measuring and analyzing your curation will help you to understand what your audience is looking for and how to improve your performance.初中英语 |
Miss Brown would never forget the night when she met a robber(抢劫者) many years ag
 试题类型:
完形填空题
 试题难度:
 试题内容:
Miss Brown would never forget the night when she met a robber(抢劫者) many years ago.That evening, she went to a birthday party which 1 until two o’clock in the morning. Miss Brown walked in the2 street alone. Suddenly from the back of the dark building a tall man with a sharp knife in his right hand ran out at her. “Good morning,lady.” the man said in a low voice, “I don’t think you wish to3here!” “What do you want ” “Your earrings. Take them 4!”Miss Brown suddenly had a 5idea. She tried to cover her necklace with the collar(衣领)of her overcoat while she used the other hand to take off both of her earrings and then quickly 6them on the ground.“Take them and let me go,” she said. The robber thought that the girl didn’t like the earrings at all, only trying to 7the necklace. The earrings would cost 8, so he said, “Give me your necklace.”“Oh, sir. It doesn’t cost much. Please let me wear it.” “I am not that 9. Quick!” With shaking 10 , Miss Brown took off her necklace. As soon as the robber left, she picket up her earrings and ran as fast as she could to one of her friends.The earrings cost 2000 pounds and the necklace which the robber had taken away cost only six pounds.ended,stayed,stopped,lasted,ended,stayed,stopped,lasted,busy,quiet,noisy,wide,busy,quiet,noisy,wide,die,escape,fight,sleep,die,escape,fight,sleep,out,away,off,down,out,away,off,down,funny,safe,brave,great,funny,safe,brave,great,handed,threw,passed,put,handed,threw,passed,put,own,keep,have,get,own,keep,have,get,cheap,expensive,more,less,cheap,expensive,more,less,afraid,angry,silly,bad,afraid,angry,silly,bad,hands,feet,head,body,hands,feet,head,body
试题答案:
DBACD BBDCA
试题解析 :
试题分析:这篇短文主要记述了布朗夫人智斗劫匪的故事。1.结合语境可知她那天去参加了一个持续到凌晨两点的聚会,故选D,持续。2.在凌晨两点街道上应该是安静的,故选B,安静的。3.词义辨析。A. 死亡;B.逃跑;C.战斗;D.睡觉。结合语境可知此处劫匪说的是,我认为你不想死在这儿。故选A。4.联系前文描述,可知此处指的是摘下你的耳环,故选C,脱下,摘下。5.联系下文,可知她想出了一个好主意。故选D,伟大的,棒的。6.联系下文,可知她把耳环扔到了地上,故选B,扔,投。7.联系前文,可知此处指的是保护她的项链,故选B,保留,保存。8.联系上下文描述,可知此处指的是耳环花钱更少,故选D,更少的。9.结合语境可知此处劫匪说自己不是那么傻。故选C,傻的,愚蠢的。10.联系下文,可知布朗夫人用手摘下了项链,故选A,手。考点:故事类记述文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
试题分析:这篇短文主要记述了布朗夫人智斗劫匪的故事。1.结合语境可知她那天去参加了一个持续到凌晨两点的聚会,故选D,持续。2.在凌晨两点街道上应该是安静的,故选B,安静的。3.词义辨析。A. 死亡;B.逃跑;C.战斗;D.睡觉。结合语境可知此处劫匪说的是,我认为你不想死在这儿。故选A。4.联系前文描述,可知此处指的是摘下你的耳环,故选C,脱下,摘下。5.联系下文,可知她想出了一个好主意。故选D,伟大的,棒的。6.联系下文,可知她把耳环扔到了地上,故选B,扔,投。7.联系前文,可知此处指的是保护她的项链,故选B,保留,保存。8.联系上下文描述,可知此处指的是耳环花钱更少,故选D,更少的。9.结合语境可知此处劫匪说自己不是那么傻。故选C,傻的,愚蠢的。10.联系下文,可知布朗夫人用手摘下了项链,故选A,手。考点:故事类记述文点评:这篇短文内容比较简单,理解不难。各小题与上下文联系比较紧密,答题中一定要注意联系上下文。答完后多读几遍,看看是否符合逻辑,适当修改。个别小题可以当作单独的词义辨析题来做,先区分词义,结合语境选出最能使语句通顺的答案。
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
相关阅读:Missing Champions League final would be a failure - Zidane - Soccerway
国内球会赛事
国际球会赛事
Club teams
国家队赛事
全部体育项目
Missing Champions League final would be a failure - Zidane
Zinedine Zidane feels it would be a failure for Real Madrid if they do not reach the Champions League final at the expense of Manchester City.Madrid had to settle for a scoreless draw in the first leg of the semi-final tie, but will book their place in the showpiece in Milan with a win at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday.Zidane has acknowledged it will not be easy for the Liga giants, but is adamant elimination is not an option at this stage."It will be a failure if we do not reach the final. We are going through a good run of form and we will give our all to progress, but it will be very difficult," Zidane said at a media conference."We are desperate to make it to the final, though, and it will be a failure if we do not make it."It will be even more difficult than in the first game, because it will all be decided tomorrow. We are not thinking about scoring two or three goals within 15 minutes like we did against Wolfsburg. We know that we will suffer for 90 minutes - and perhaps even longer."The most important thing is that we have to be prepared for a difficult task. Hopefully we can replicate our performance from the second half at the Etihad and then score some goals."We will try to play good football, press high up the pitch and play with an intensity worthy of a semi-final game. It will not be easy just because we have home advantage."City will be relying on Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne to hurt Madrid's chances, but Zidane refused to single out one player as their main dangerman."Aguero has all my respect and he is a key player for City, a very good player, but we will not do anything special to stop him," he added."The most important thing is what we are going to do on the pitch. Kun is essential, but so are City's other players."De Bruyne? I am not focusing on one specific player. A very good team is coming to the Bernabeu, but we will try to progress to the final."
Sponsored links
以总积分赢出
Kick-off Times
Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.
Perform Brands}

我要回帖

更多关于 might be may be 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信