扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文,关于做老师好处的,80子左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my dream is to be an English teacher.There are three reasons for my dream.First, teacher is the greatest profession under the sun.Now more and more people respect teachers.Second,English teacher is a bridge between the West and China. They can introduce lot of western culture to Chinese.Third, nowadays the whole world is a world which is full of information, which make every nations connected one another.so english can teach other english and make them suit this society.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文范文:体育运动的好处和坏处_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
中考英语作文范文:体育运动的好处和坏处
&要求:条理清晰,语言流畅,用词准确, 字迹工整,80-100词。
Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What's more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:我会说今天英语作文是『关于在学校贴吧说老师坏话』的吗_瑞金一中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:8,586贴子:
我会说今天英语作文是『关于在学校贴吧说老师坏话』的吗收藏
要我说这种行为真TM猥琐……
2017中超联赛 申花能否笑傲群雄 点此购票
直接一句With my JJ something
别告诉我在这么有爱的大一中吧里也存在这种现象喔~~
撸主英语10级
对啊对啊…试卷一发下来各种震惊!!!
唉..强强刚说过在贴吧里有骂老师的过激行为,就出了这个作文题目
期待下午的英语作文~~~~~
携好基友封姐 前排围观
登录百度帐号推荐应用