谁帮我看下这句高中英语语法省略句的语法有没有错误。顺...

英语.帮我看下哪句更好些,判断有没有语法上的错误或逻辑上的错误,例如会不会有点中国式英语I like History,because I can know what the ancient China was like by learing History, 还是这句好点I like History,because I can know what China was like in the old days by learning History.
1.I like History,because I can know what the ancient China was like by learing History 改:I like History,because I will know what the ancient China was like by learing it 2.I like History,because I will know what China was like in the old days by learning it 又或者用The reason for my loving history is that it makes me gain more details about the history of ancient China.这个更文本一些
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语高手帮我看一下这句话有没有语法错误,As individuals pay closer attention to travel abroad,an argument about the safety is appearing increasingly.学艺不精,麻烦高手帮我看下这句话语法有没有错误,写作的时候这里面有没有哪些词可以用更好的话来替换,除了travel abroad 和safety
语法倒没什么问题,但是表达方式和用词不够西式.我对句子的理解是越来越多人关注海外旅游,发生安全的纠纷也多了起来.不知理解对否?As people are getting more interested to travel abroad,there is an increasing n...
主要我是想用这种句式,关于我说的旅游,安全的问题是为了句式完全加上去的,谢谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
两个独立的主语,貌似没有什么语法错误,
As travelling abroad attracts more attention, there is growing concern about safety.This would be more native.
我是想用做开头在后面接上双方的观点,只是用句式,您看该怎么改?
As individuals are paying closer/more attention to travelling abroad,the arguments about the safety are arousing increasingly.呵呵
扫描下载二维码帮忙看下这句英文有没有语法错误.She “armed to the teeth”,just like to deal with corrosive acid.just like to deal with corrosive acid 接在后面语法上没问题吧?另外这里我想表达她全副武装,就好像是要处理腐蚀酸一样.有没有更地道的表达
She is armed to teeth,seeming that she is going to deal with corrosive acid.主句是she is armed to teeth必须语法完整,因为这是中心意思,seeming.分词结构作状语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
just like 后面应该接~ing形式更准确的表达应该是she armed to the teeth, as if she's dealing with corrosive acid.
假设整个句子所处的语言环境是过去时,那么as if 后面如果要用将来时态怎么改
改写:she , "armed to the teeth", seeming that she is to confront with something dangerous like the corrosive acid楼上说的对,不能用to do sth另外,如果she后面没有逗号的话,应该是she was armed to the teeth
扫描下载二维码请英语高手帮我看一下这篇文章是否有语法错误,语句是否通顺题目大意是感谢父母生活和学习的帮助和建议,同时说明自己的感受与看法.Dear my parents,Thanks for giving me some help and some suggestions in my life.They help me get good grades.I know you love me deeply,but I am not a little girl any more.I can solve the problems by myself.You'd better encourage me when I have the problems,rather than tell me how to get over it.I think it's good forme.But l still want to say"thank you"foryour help.
Thanks for giving me some help and some suggestions in my life.
个人觉得不用两个someThanks for giving me some help and suggestions in my life.And you'd better encourage me when I have the problems,rather than tell me how to get over it.I think it's good for me.
加个And会更自然点.But All in all ,l still want to say"thank you"foryour help.
But太硬了加上All in all(总的来说)I can solve the problems by myself.
有the就不用复数了吧语法就没错误了,语句只是小毛病啦求采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮我看看这几句英语句子有没有语法或其他的一些错误啊..1.the large amount of money will be in vain.(要用be )2.some people hold the idea that sending their children to art classes will add the extra chances of (还是用for或to?) success in the future.3.Art classes can help children to learn more and to be more likely to win in the fierce competitions.4.it's well known to us that all the students should attend the college entrance examination,but if they are art students,they will have a big edge over other common students.5.Others hold the opinion that sending their children to art classes will cost too much,and if their children are not really interested in it,the large amount of money will be in vain.6.Also,it will make children feel so tired and stress out,so it will do harm to their health.(还是用is bad for /is not good for their health更好?)以上六句,
1.【be需要】系动词连接,the large amount of是说总数,【the要换成a】但是更好的是will be wasted(in vain是徒劳的,一般是努力,精力;wasted是浪费的)2.【用of】一般是the chance for sb to,the chance to do或者the chance of th(用to的话就是要用succeed或者make it)3.整体上没有错误,但是win in the…可以换成【Have an advantage in 】(相对有优势的)4.用【most】替换all,严谨一些.5.同【1】6.后面那个地方用一个【what's more】递进一下,感觉更加强烈.what's more,it has a side effect in children’s attitude and health是说:强制孩子学艺术,不仅没有好处,反而对他们的身心都有负面影响.希望能有所帮助
太感谢了,但是我还是有一些疑问,麻烦您再指导一下哈
sending their children to art classes will cost too much (后面的那位同学说cost too much 后面要加money,但是我觉得不加好像也行啊?)
如果换成你建议的用法就是...and have an advantage in the fierce competitions这样吗?
对啦,还有some/many/most people,后面的动词是不是都用原型啊,比如 some people think that 还是用 thinks that?
【1】其实可以不用加,因为耗费的不仅仅是money还有精力等等。不加money范围更宽泛一些,意思更多一点。
【2】Art classes can help children to learn more and have an advantage in the fierce competitions.
【3】用some people think that。前面主语是复数。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.要用。will是情态动词,后面加动词原形be2。to和of都行3.Art classes can help children to learn more and【
to be】 more likely to win in the fierce competitions
be 5.Others hold
the opinion that sen...
1.开头的the去掉,要用be2.add the extra chances of 改用increase chances of3.help children to learn 改成去掉to,and
to be 去掉to,win in the fierce competitions去掉the4.edge最好改为advantage5.cost too much...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语语法省略句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信