&&考​试​卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语好的人进!急!~回答后加分!_百度知道
英语好的人进!急!~回答后加分!
我非常爱它,这些是我的爷爷奶奶我和我的家庭
你好,我的名字叫Sonia!男孩们女孩们,这就是我的家庭.请看我的家庭照片,她也非常喜欢做饭,我9岁了我在4年级1班,她非常爱我父亲和我,她也是一位英语教师.妈妈叫Kate,他是一位英语教师,我父亲叫Tim,那些是我的父母
提问者采纳
i am in class 1;name is Kate,grade 4;s name is Tim, I am 9 years old , and this is my family, this are my parentsI and my family Hello! Boys and girls, my father&#39. Look at my family photos.she loves my father and me, she really likes cooking, these are my grandpa and my grandmother, she is also a teacher of English , he is a teacher of English. my mother&#39, I love it, my name is Sonia
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
I&#39,and m Sonia,she loves father and me very much! This is my family pictureMy family and I Hello.Ls name is Tim, my mother is Kate.She likes cooking.MY father&#39,these are my grandparents,boys and girls, she is also an English teacher,I&#39,he is an Em a 9-year-old student in Class1 Grade4
My family and MeHello! Boys and girls. My name is Sonia. I am 9 years old. I am in class 1 of grade 4. Look at my family photos. These photos are my grandpa and my grandmother. those photos are my parents, My father's name is Tim, he is an English teacher. My mother'name is Kate, she is also an English teacher. She loves my father and me very much. she also likes cooking. This is my family. I love it very much.
My FamilyHello, boys and girls. My name is Sonia. I am 9 years old and I'm in class 1 grade 4. Please look at the photo of my family.They are my grandpa and grandma. They are my parents. My dad is Tim, he is an English teacher. My mom is Kate, she is an English teacher too. My mom loves me and my father. She also likes cooking. This is my family. I love it very much.
Boys and girls ,my name is Sonia,I'm 9 years
old and I study in Class One Grade four .Please look my family pictures,these are my grandfather and grandmather,those are my father snd mother .My father's name is Tim. He is a English teacher.My mather's name is Kate,she is a English teacher,too.She loves my father and me very much.And she likes cooking very much.
This is my family ,I love it very much.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级上册第三单元试卷_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级上册第三单元试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?