Some people think pad t61t...

当前位置:
>>>Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think t..
Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think that one day animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs. They say that in a film or on TV .We may see elephants, or monkeys, dogs, bears, or other animals doing a lot of things. If you watch carefully, you may find that those animals are always given something to eat in return(作为回报) for doing them. The scientists say that many different animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they know they will get something to eat in return.
Of course, as we know, dogs can be used to guard a house, and elephants can be used to do some heavy jobs. And we can also teach animals to work in factories. Apes(猿猴), for example, have been used in America to help make cars and scientists believe that these large monkeys may one day get in crops(收割庄稼) and even drive trains.小题1:Elephant scan be used to do some heavy jobs because ____. A. they can eat a lot&& B. they are very heavy, too&&& C. they are very strong 小题2:Dogs can be used to guard a house for his host because ____. A. they are good at running&&&&B. they are very kind and friendly to people C. they are brave enough to get the strangers(陌生人)and thieves away from the house 小题3:Many different animals may be taught to do some simple jobs if ____. A. they have enough food to eatB. if they are sent to schoolC. they learn they will get something to eat in return after doing them小题4:____ can be trained to work for us. A. Only a few animals&&&&&& B. A lot of animals&&&&&&& C. Few animals 小题5:Many scientists are working hard to ____. A. make monkeys get in crops and drive trains B. make monkeys guard houses like dogs C. make bears get in crops
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
&&&&&&&小题1:C小题2:C小题3:C小题4:B小题5:A试题分析:短文大意:能让动物为我们工作吗?一些科学家认为,动物有一天可能会做一些简单的工作。他们说,在电影或电视上。我们可以看到大象,猴子,狗,熊,或其他动物做很多事情。科学家们说,许多不同的动物做一些简单的工作,如果他们知道他们会得到一些吃的东西。当然,我们知道,狗可以被用来看家,大象可以用来做一些很重的工作。我们还可以教动物在工厂里工作。小题1:细节理解题。根据常识大象是非常强壮的,所以可以训练他们做繁重的工作,因此选C。小题2:细节理解题。根据常识狗可以成为其主人看家是因为他们可以让陌生人和盗贼远离主人家,所以选C。小题3:细节理解题。根据第一段末The scientists say that many different animals may be taught to do a number of simple jobs if they know they will get something to eat in return.可知选C。小题4:细节理解题。根据短文内容可知许多动物经过训练后可以为人们工作。所以选B。小题5:细节理解题。根据短文最后一句and scientists believe that these large monkeys may one day get in crops(收割庄稼) and even drive trains.可知选A。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think t..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读,科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读科教类阅读
健康环保类阅读:本类型主要是围绕饮食健康、医疗卫生及环境保护等方面选取实际的材料来设题。体裁有记叙文、说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类阅读题答题注意事项和技巧:应试生态环保类题目时,在理解文章的基础上,要重点突破——归纳主旨大意技能,因为推断是以整体理解为基础的推断能力。1.归纳主旨大意: (1)寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:找出每小段的主题句。主题句通常有这样的特点:①有一个话题(topic);②有阐述控制性概念,偶尔也可在一段中间;③有的文章无明显主题句,主题句隐含在段意之中。这就需要读者进一步加工概括了。 (2)寻找整篇文章的中心思想的方法建立在寻找具体段落中心的基础上的。 应观察全文的结构安排,理解文章浓墨重笔写的“重心”,考虑文章组织材料及支撑性细节是服务于什么的,分析故事的发展结局都是围绕什么中心大意来安排的。 (3)典型错误:①忽视文章的结构;②混淆了中心与支撑细节或材料的区别;③忽视文章表意的倾向性;④漏掉了主要的特征词。 2.正确推理判断: 推理判断试题要求考生尽量考虑文中全部信息或事实,在通篇理解文章的基础上领会作者的言外之意,并作出正确的推理和判断。 (1)数据推断题 解答此类题,关键是要善于捕捉有关数字的信息,然后在透彻理解原文的字面意义和题意的基础上,运用自己的数学知识,对其进行分析、推算,从而得出正确的结论。 (2)知识推断题 根据文章中所阐述的细节,运用基础知识进行分析、推敲,从而得出符合文章原义的结论的一种推断方法。 (3)逻辑结论推断题 根据事实、论点、例证等一系列论据材料,不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。解答这类题的前提是要首先获得短文的主题思想或列举的具体事实,然后按题意要求进行推断。 (4)对作者态度、倾向的推断题 作者的倾向和感情往往隐含在文章的字里行间,或流露于修饰的词语之中,因此,在推断过程中,应特别注意文中作者的措辞。科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“Can animals be made to work for us? Some scientists think t..”考查相似的试题有:
31397713222310437857720126161296025英语翻译Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all.Others believe we can't learn English well unless we keep in mind as many English words and phrases as possible.In my opinion,grammar _百度作业帮
英语翻译Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all.Others believe we can't learn English well unless we keep in mind as many English words and phrases as possible.In my opinion,grammar
英语翻译Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all.Others believe we can't learn English well unless we keep in mind as many English words and phrases as possible.In my opinion,grammar rules,new words and phrases are very important,but they are not enough.Fox example,some of my classmates are quite good at grammar and have learned by heart a lot of English words and phrases,yet they can't express themselves in English when they meet foreign friends.The best way to learn English well,I think,is to learn and use English all the time.Don't be afraid of being laughed at.We'd better do a lot of listening,speaking,reading and writing.If you can form the habit of thinking and writing in English all day,you are sure to grasp the spirit of English and will be able to read works in English within a short period of time.Only in this way that I suggest,can we learn English well.So I think this is the best way.
Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all.Others believe we can't learn English well unless we keep in mind as many English words and phrases as possible.一些人认为如果我们想要学好英文,就应该先学习语法.(把语法的学习放在第一位)另一些人认为:除非我们记住了尽可能多的英语单词和词汇,否则是学不好英文的.In my opinion,grammar rules,new words and phrases are very important,but they are not enough.Fox example,some of my classmates are quite good at grammar and have learned by heart a lot of English words and phrases,yet they can't express themselves in English when they meet foreign friends.我看来,语法规则,生词和句子都是非常重要的,但是掌握他们还是不够.比如,我们班的一些同学将语法学习地非常好并且用心学习了大量的英语单词和句子.但是,当他们尖刀外国友人的时候,仍然不能用英语表达自己的意思.The best way to learn English well,I think,is to learn and use English all the time.Don't be afraid of being laughed at.We'd better do a lot of listening,speaking,reading and writing.If you can form the habit of thinking and writing in English all day,you are sure to grasp the spirit of English and will be able to read works in English within a short period of time我认为学好英文的最好方式是——不断地学习和运动英语.不要担心被嘲笑.我们应该做更多的听力,对话,阅读和写作练习.如果你能养成一整天都用英文思考和协作,你一定会掌握英语的真谛,并且经过很短的一段时间,你就能够阅读英语著作.Only in this way that I suggest,can we learn English well.So I think this is the best way.我们只有按照我建议的这个方法才能学好英文.所以我认为这是最好的学习英文的方法.这些建议都很棒!加油!GOOD LUCK-------------------------------------------
Some people think that if we want to learn English well we must learn English grammar well first of all:一些人认为如果我想学习英语将我们首先学习英语grammar
有些人认为如果要学好英语首先就要学好英语语法. 还有人认为除非我们掌握了很多英语单词和词汇,否则我们就没有办法把英语学好. 我认为,语法规则、新词汇是非常重要,但还不够. 比如说,有些同学很擅长语法,心里也记住了很多英语单词和词句,但在见到外国朋友仍然不知道要怎样跟他们交谈. 学好英语的最佳途径,我认为就是无论何时都要学习和运用,不要怕被取笑. 最好做大量的听说读写. 如果你能...1~5&& DBBAC
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年广东省广州市初中毕业生学业考试英语试题
  One day a man saw an old lady standing by her expensive car, clearly in need of help.So he stopped his old truck and got out.Although he was smiling, the old lady was worried.Was he gong to hurt her? He didn’t look safe.
  The man could see that she was frightened, so in his friendliest voice he said, “I’m here to help you, madam.Why don’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is Bryan Anderson.” Bryan quickly fixed the car and the lady thanked him.Then she asked how much she should pay him.
  But Bryan wanted no money.He was just giving a hand to someone in trouble.This was normal for him.He said, “If you really want to repay me, next time you see someone in need, help them and think of me.”
  After saying goodbye, the lady continued down the road until she reached a small café where she decided to stop for something to eat.As the pretty waitress took her order, the lady noticed she was nearly eight months pregnant(怀孕).Although the waitress looked tired she was very kind.As the lady was going to pay the $10 bill she remembered Bryan’s words.
  She paid with a hundred-dollar bill.But when the waitress returned with the change the lady was gone.On the table she saw a small note.There ware tears in her eyes when she read it:“Somebody once helped me the way I’m helping you.If you want to pay me back, continue being kind to others.” Under the note were nine more $100 bills.
  Was the old lady an angel? The waitress was so excited that she called her husband to tell him the news.“Bryan Anderson my dear…you’re not going to believe what just happened…”
When the lady saw Bryan, she was worried because she thought _________.
he may hurt her
he wasn’t going to stop
he couldn’t help her
she didn’t have enough money
What can we learn about the old lady from the story?
She was never kind to others.
She was usually quite careless.
She was probably very rich.
She was not a very good driver.
The underlined expression “giving a hand to(Paragraph 3)is closest in meaning to “_________”.
questioning
The underlined word “it”(Paragraph 5)refers to “_________”.
the change
Which of the following shows the relationship between the man, the lady and the waitress?
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级下Module 8 练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
“ Cool ” is a word with many meanings. Its
old meaning is used to express a temperature that is a little bit cold. As the
world has changed, the word has had many different meanings.
“ Cool ” can be used to express feelings of
interest in almost anything.
When you see a famous car in the street,
maybe you will say, “It’s cool . ” You may think, “He’s so cool,”when you see your favourite
footballer.
We all maximize(扩大)the meaning of “cool”. You
can use it instead of many words such as “ new ”or “ surprising ”. Here’s an
interesting story we can use to show the way the word is used. A teacher asked
her students to write about the waterfall (瀑布)they had visited. On one student’s paper was just the one sentence,
“It’s so cool. ” Maybe he thought it was the best way to show what he saw and
felt.
But the story also shows a scarcity(缺乏)of words. Without “cool”,
some people have no words to show the same meaning. So it is quite important to
keep some credibility (可信性). Can you think of many other words that make your life as colourful
as the word “cool”? I can . And I think they are also very cool .
1. We know that the word “ cool ” has had
_________
A.only one meaning      
B.no meanings
C.many different meanings  
D.the same meaning
2. In the passage, the word “ express ”
means “________”
A.see   
B.show  
C.know   
3.If you are _____________ something, you
may say, “It’s cool。”
A.interested in   
B.angry about
C.afraid of   
D.unhappy with
4. The writer takes an example to show he
is _________ the way the&word is used.
A.pleased with  
B.strange to   
C.worried about   
D.careful with
5. In the passage, the writer suggests(暗示)that the word “ cool ”
_______
A.can be used instead of many words
B.usually means something interesting
C.can make your life colorful
D.may not be as cool as it seems
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 9 练习卷(解析版)
One day in Overtown, Florida, 3.7 million
dollars fell from the sky! It happened when a truck turned over.There was money
everywhere! One man said, “The streets were like gold.” Some people took off
their shirts and filled them with money.
Police officers went from door to door in
the neighborhood. They asked people to return the money. After six hours, the
total returned: zero.
No one in Overtown was surprised. Many
people in this town are poor. They need the money to buy food for their
children. They think that God sent the money to them.
The police say this is a serious crime.
“People took thousands of dollars. It’s not their money, and they have to
return it.” The police also say it’s dangerous to keep the money because
everyone knows the story from the news. People have money in their pockets and
their backyards, and other people will try to steal it.
So far, only one person has returned some
money. He is a firefighter. He found 300,000 dollars in a bag and gave it to
the police. The people of Overtown still have the rest of the money.
1.People filled their shirts with the money
from& _______.
A.the sky
B.a truck
2. What does the underlined word “crime” in
the fourth paragraph mean in Chinese?
3.Where did people hide the money they got?
A.In their kitchens.
B.In their bedrooms.
C.In their backyards.
D.In their sitting rooms.
4.How much money was still missing?
A.3.7 million dollars.
B.300,000 dollars.
C.3.4 million dollars.
D.700,000 dollars.
5.Which is the best title for the passage?
A.Money from the Sky.
B.Police and Money.
C.A Truck of Money.
D.Poor People and Money.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 7 练习卷(解析版)
We spent a few days in Paris last week. We
visit the famous city quite regularly. After all, it only takes three hours
from London to Pairs. It’s always a pleasure visiting places we really like,
exploring areas we’ve never been.
The only unlucky thing this time was the
weather. As soon as we got there the temperature reached almost 35 degrees C
(which lasted until we left). It was so hot that Matthew just couldn’t stand
it — for him, it wasn’t the most enjoyable trip. I felt sorry for him because
every time we go there he has to put up with (忍受) my endless shopping spree (狂欢) …
Because of the heat, we ended up just
having lots of ice-cream and drinks most of the time, although we managed to
pay a few visits to the new Herme shop on rue de Vaugirard at least. It’s not
as busy as the shop on rue Bonaparte so you can choose whatever you like
without worrying about a queue behind you! I really enjoyed his bread this time
as well as the cakes. And I must say that his Croissant aux Amandes and Bostock
were simply the best I’ve ever had.
1.Which of the following is TRUE according
to the first paragraph?
A.It was the first time for the writer to go to Paris.
B.It was a long way from London to Paris.
C.The writer lives in London.
D.The writer only likes to go to places she has never been to.
2. The underlined word “stand” in the
second paragraph means ____.
3. What can you know about Matthew from the
second paragraph?&
A.He doesn’t like shopping.
B.He doesn’t like travelling.
C.He is one of the writer’s relatives.
D.He isn’t a good husband.
4. The shops on rue Bonaparte ____.
A.has no bread that the writer likes
B.is often crowded with customers
have anything the writer likes
D.is not very busy all the time
5.What’s the best title for the
passage?&
A.An unpleasant trip
B.A great city
C.A shopping centre
D.A trip to Paris
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 1 练习卷(解析版)
Dear Year 5 kids,
Hello! I’m from Year 6 in Mrs. Batley’s
class. However, last year I was a Year 5 kid in Mr. Poulter’s class. We went on
a fantastic journey to see “The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World” by courtesy
of (承蒙……的允许) Time Travel Tours Ltd. Yes,
we got into their “time machine” (we had to travel this way as the wonders are
all gone now except for the pyramids) and set the dials for the correct time
and place. And before we knew it, we were walking around the masterpieces of
architecture (建筑杰作).
We sent back postcards from all seven places. Click on any of these seven
locations on the map below to find out what we saw. This year’s Year 5 kids may
find it very useful! So, get exploring and discover ...
           &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Lots
of love,
              &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Holly
Reardon
根据短文内容,判断所给句子的正误(T/F)。
1. Holly is introducing the fantastic
journey to Year 6 kids.
2. Mr Poulter is Holly’s teacher this year.
3. Holly travelled to “The Seven Wonders of
the Ancient World” in the “time machine”.
4.We can see “The Seven Wonders of the
Ancient World” in the real world.
5. This passage is from a website and there
is a map below it.欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Most people think that the capital of the movie world is Hollywood, in the United States. However, the real movie capital is Mumbai, in India. Mumbai used to be known as Bombay, and so the film industry(工业)there is called “Bollywood”. Bollywood makes twice as many movies each year as Hollywood-more than 800 films a year.The movies from Bollywood are very different from Hollywood movies. For one thing, Bollywood movies are much longer than most Hollywood movies. Most Bollywood movies are more than three hours long, and contain singing, dancing, action adventure, mystery, and romance ( but usually no kissing). Because Bollywood films contain so many different features, this style of film is sometimes called a “ masala” film.Another big difference between Bollywood and Hollywood movies is the way the movies are made. It takes much longer to make a movie in Hollywood than in Bollywood. In fact, filming may begin on a Bollywood movie before the script(剧本)is even finished. The director and writers can make up the story while the film is being made. Sometimes they will even write the script by hand instead of taking time to type it. Bollywood actors are very popular and some are in such high demand that they may work on several movies at the same time. They may even shoot(拍摄)scenes for several films on the same day using the same costumes and scenery. Since most Bollywood movies follow the same kind of story, shooting scenes for several films at the same time is not a big problem for actors or directors. This also helps keep the cost of Bollywood movies lower than the cost of Hollywood movies. The average Bollywood film, with a budget(预算)of only two million US dollars, seems very cheap compared to the average budget of sixty million US dollars for a Hollywood film -thirty times as much!【小题1】Which of the following is the main topic of the reading?A.Famous stars in Bollywood.4 U" C2 Q# V+ EB.The differences between two movie industries.- a- W" O" `+ H* I9 U( QC.How Bollywood movies are made.+ E) Y/ I7 `# C. ID.The history of movie making in India.; H' O- D4 X' K【小题2】Which of the following is NOT true about Mumbai?A.It is the movie capital of India.! \) D) e2 _+ [9 E0 C) G; a7 M$ ?* RB.The new name is Bombay.1 N5 D: A# Z/ jC.More movies are made there than in Hollywood.8 E" f' K5 @# M2 W0 D6 ], FD.It is less expensive to make films there than in Hollywood.7 g* E& ^3 c3 T2 O- h7 N' j0 S' g: j【小题3】Bollywood films are often called “ masala” films because &&&&&.A.they are very popular' M% T* B2 b8 _B.they are much longer than Hollywood films. h% T# d8 C- E# MC.they show Indian culture! g2 F, @4 f9 _" F* L/ ZD.they mix different styles of movies' W& \. B9 G& f7 ^: O: O, W【小题4】Which of the following statements would the writer probably agree with?A.Most Bollywood movies are very similar.
W0 E% B; d8 P7 C3 _B.It takes a lot of money to make a good movie.& ]" E# E4 G. \7 Q" G& ?2 `C.Only Indian people can understand Bollywood movies.9 B7 ]$ Q3 Y# Y0 V& ID.Hollywood movies are too short./ L( b. \: B% A# K! U3 B
答案【小题1】B【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】A}

我要回帖

更多关于 some people think 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信