I iwantgotoschool to visit the...

第B03版:learning
I want tovisit stars
  In the evening,there are a lot of stars in the sky.They are yellow and white.Some stars are small,and some are big.It’ s like a nice picture.It makes me think a lot,andI want tovisit stars.  The stars’ home is the sky.Their home is too big,but where are their bedrooms?Do they have bed-rooms?I have many questions.  And I have a biggest question.On these stars,are there any people?Andare there any animals or trees?I’mthinking andlooking at the stars.At night,I always sit on the bed,look at the stars,and think many interesting stories and questions.One day,I told to my mother,”I want to visit stars!”My mother said,”Firstly,you must study hard.Sec-ondly,you must like stars,and like the sky.”I’ mvery excitedtotalk about stars.  One day,I watched TV.I sawa lot of stars in the TV.I was very excited.Some stars were not only big,but al-so red.But some stars were not only small,but also white.It is very beautiful.  The TV is over.But I believe the stars are the very interesting things.And I asked my father,“Do you want to visit stars?“My father laughed and said:“Yes!”I was very happy,and said,“I want to visit stars withyou!”  Maybe,I am going to visit stars in2036year.And maybe,on these stars,there are going to be some peo-ple.But Imust study hardandhardnow!  宝带实验小学施佳怡点评:本文小作者是个热爱生活,乐于观察大自然的孩子。从一个很平常的生活观察行为引出了自己的观点。文章通篇都很流畅连贯,娓娓道来了自己观点的来源,过程,以及最后的结果。在阐述来源的时候,使用了一个个问句引发读着的好奇心,自然地与孩子心中的求知欲产生共鸣,而在过程的描绘中,不仅显露了孩子天真烂漫,想象力丰富的一面,也从侧面描绘了父母在孩子成长过程中重要的引导地位。文章最后,不仅表达了孩子对将来的期望,也首尾呼应,认同了母亲的观点。好好把握当下,脚踏实地去努力学习。另外,文章反复几次点题,且娴熟地运用了过去,现在,将来三种时态,从不同的时间跨度来阐述自己观点,非常棒。  苏州新东方泡泡少儿教育骨干教师周思柳
苏州新闻网 版权所有(C) 本站内容未经许可不得转载
联系电话:(3
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved请帮我做几道英语关于动词的选择题,并做简要分析.1.I saw the train( )the station.A.come into B.to come into C.came into D.to came into2.The first thing I want to do is( )A.visit to him B.to eat C.ate D.eat3.He asked us ( ) it again.A.to do B.do C.doing D.did
C came into saw为过去时,因此时态要一致.B to eat to不定式短语还有代表将来要做的事情,即这件事还没做,要做A to do ask sb to do sth 固定搭配 让某人做某事
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
同一个句子只能出现一个动词过去式,所以排除C。see sth doing 是看到某人正在做某事 或者 see somebody do sth 看见某人做某事.B is 后接动名词或者名词或者to形式A ask somebody to do sth 
1.I saw the train( A )the station.A. come into
B.to come into
C.came into
D.to came into2.The first thing I want to do is( B
)A.visit to him
D.eat3....
省略that 引导宾语从句2;B
to do 表目的3;A ask sb。(not)to do sth。
扫描下载二维码a place i want to visit 为题
I want to go to visit Shanghai next year.I have not been there for once,even though I have been many places.I want to go there for something important.
The first is to go to watch Expo 2010.Ii is a rare chance for students to kown more about other countries without going abroad.I like the Chinese venue most.And I also like to visit the Taibei venue.Because the spokemen of the Taibei venue is my favourite person-----super star Wang Leehom.He also sings the song of the Taibei venue. Other countries'venues atract me too.I think I can learn many things there.
The second is to watch ATP Masters. The topest world tennies players will come there to hold the match.I am so excited for having a chance to see my favourite player Roger Federer.I love him very very much.He is the most greatest in the tennies history.I watched every match of him from TV.Sometimes was in the midnight on the air.Shanghai ATP Masters is only one Chinese match of all his schedule.So it will be the only chance to watch him play tennies in China.
I am sure that my dream will come ture soon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I want to visit-康复训练设备展|2016上海国际残疾人、老年人康复器材用品用具展览会
Expo Guide
Media Support
I want to visit
Thank you for your interest in our show here for Visitor Registration(Note:*Is required)
Company Name:
Telephone:
Post Code:
To be the number:
Treatment:
Free VIP free VIP service dedicated business channel。
Areas of concern:
Purchase Product:
Copy right@
Shanghai JuYi Exhibition Service Co., Ltd【Organizing Committee】
TEL:021- E-mail:a place i want to visit 为题
恋莫_殇情F65
A City I Have VisitedI have been to Shanghai several times.I visited it last month,and it is my fourth time to go there.Shanghai has changed a lot over these years.The streets and the roads are clean with many different kinds of flowers on their two sides.There are many tall buildings such Jinmao Plaza,Grobal Finacial Centre in Shanghai.Shanghai has a population of over twenty million.People are very kind and friendly.They are hard-working too.I like Shanghai.It is the best city I have visited.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 iwantgotoschool 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信