we have detected()bags()()1...

114网址导航Bag Wags contest: We have a Week 1 winner, but Week 2 winner could be you! |
Bag Wags contest: We have a Week 1 winner, but Week 2 winner could be you!
on September 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM, updated
Staten Island Advance/Rich KaneOur Bag Wags winner likes the Giants and QB Eli Manning.Rossville resident Susan Kiernan doesn't lay claim to any special football knowledge, but that didn't stop her from capturing the first weekly Bag Wags Football Contest of the season.
(Entries must be in by Saturday at noon, so don't delay! No point spreads and its free to play!)
The mother of five (four daughters and a son), grand-mother of 10 and "soon to be great-grandmother" posted a dazzling 13-2 record in claiming first place.
"It's beginner's luck, I suppose," said Kiernan.
A co-worker at a local pharmacy, Christine Bregoli, encouraged her to enter. She mailed in her entry.
"I do like the New York Giants," said Kiernan, who said she watches Big Blue games with her husband of 36 years, John.
For her efforts, Kiernan wins a $100 gift certifcate to an Applebee's on Staten Island.
There were 579 entries, including a record 318 on-line entries, with 24 topping Advance football prognosticator Jim Waggoner's 10-5 record.
You can fill out the coupon in our print edition and mail it to us (950 Fingerboard Road, S.I., N.Y., 10305) or bring it down to our Grasmere office. The on-line coupon is available at .
WINNERSusan Kiernan of Rossville
13 CORRECTSusan Kiernan
12 CORRECTIzzy Fleksher, Lev DePasquale, Joseph Noto, Rich Burgos
11 CORRECTMartin Eisenberg, John Gromkoski, Kim Lorenzo, Louis Posner, Evan Bonfield, Laura Soffer, Joy Noto, Jonathan McGowan, Alice Kormann, Gina Palemine, Peggy Schroder, Nancy Soffer, Bettye Soffer, M. Galinno, Joseph Fronduto, Samuel Benedetto, Bea Mallen, Joseph DeCicco, Erica Rualo114网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 we have detected 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信