where is the love___their fathe...

英语词汇题UNIT51) Rabbits make their homes in the fields,________ hide their young under bushes or among tall grasses.A) where they can B) where can they C) can they where D) where can2) I’m sorry ________ so long.I forgot to tell you in advance where I had put my key.A) to keep you wait B) to keep you waitingC) to keep you waited D) to have kept you waiting 3) The stars cannot be seen ________ in the sky in the day time.A) shining B) shine C) shone D) to be shone 4) My uncle said that he ________ music for 38 years by the time he retired.A) would have taught B) will have taught C) have been teaching D) have taught 5) We _________ in London by nine o’clock,but we started off too late.A) must have been B) need have been C) would have been D) ought to have been 6) Smoking is so harmful that it kills ________ people each year than automobile accidents.A) many seven times B) more seven times C) seven times more D) seven times many7) She was told the examination ________ on Friday.A) will be given B) would be given C) to be given D) is given8) I couldn’t have managed it without your help.I do ________ it.A) illustrate B) expect C) approach D) appreciate9) He received double pay for his ________ work.A) lifelong B) miserable C) extra D) necessary10) She ________ a bit of money every month in order to buy her mother a computer.A) sets aside B) sets up C) takes on D) makes up 11) He has been ________ stamps for more than ten years.A) collecting B) picking C) saving D) taking 12) Banks usually pay little or no ________ on checking accounts.A) saving B) interest C) salary D) wage
Kyoya利KV3
朋友,帮帮忙.上道题还没采纳呢.1)A where 定语从句修饰 in the fields2)D 过去完成时 表示动作已结束3) A shining see sb/sth doing...不中断4) by the time 故用 have been teaching5)C 对未来的假设 与事实相反.6)倍数+比较级 选C7)c8)d9)extra10)a set aside 11)collect12)b interest 利息
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选择一个正确的答案1.Can you name three countries _________Chinese is used as one of their languages?A:that B:which C:where D:there2.The clouds began to lift ________the sun came out.A:since B:as C:as soon as D:before3.Rose is an English girl,_________she doesn't like English food.A:yet B:and C:so D:for4.I don't know _________I should choose.A:which B:what5.He likes sports ________Jim enjoys reading.A:when B:while C:then D:or
C 地点状语从句B 因为A 然而的意思A 有选择了肯定是whichB 然而
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. c 2. d 3. a 4. b 5. b
扫描下载二维码The children put their heads together_____(讨论)where to fly the kites.请各位看看这填discuss的什么形式?理由呢?
to discuss 表孩子们聚集起来的目的是为了讨论在哪里放风筝,表目的discussing 表孩子们正聚集起讨论在哪里放风筝,表进行一般选to discuss较合适
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Surely it doesn’t matter where the student associations
what ______ is wh.._百度知道
Surely it doesn’t matter where the student associations
what ______ is wh..
Surely it doesn’t matter where the student associations
what ______ is what they do with it.
B.applies
C.stresses
D.functions
提问者采纳
重要的是他们怎么用,学生协会从那儿得到钱是没有关系的
句意为。count vi,有重大关系.重要:当然
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Where is their black and white kite?____in the sky.a They're B It' s c These are
B首先 问句中be动词用的is,另外 kite 是单数.所以选 B不要被their迷惑.他们那黑白相间的风筝在哪?在天上.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It is in the sky.
B, black and white kite指的是一个黑白相间的风筝
小鱼VS花儿 答案是标准的。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 where is the love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信