There are too many too much...

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。Good morning, class! We know that there are too ma..
阅读理解。
Good morning, class!&&&& We know that there are too many net bars around us. The Internet is popular and it makes our lives colorful. Many of us like going online very much because we can learn how to use the computer and get more information from the Internet. We can learn English. We can read some good newspapers and magazines. It can make us clever in playing computer games. We can send E-mails to our friends quickly. We can chat(聊天) freely online with our friends. It can help us get in touch with people from all over the world.&&&& But some students spend too much time in playing computer game and some stay in the net bars all day and all night. Teenagers even get to have boyfriends or girlfriends online. They write too many letters to each other. It takes them to much time to chat online so they do worse and worse in their lessons and they don’t study well any more. I think we mustn’t get online when it is time for us to study. We can do it in summer or winter holidays. We should get online with adults(成人)--our teacher or parents.&&&& At the same time, if we have lots of free time, we can do some out-of-class activities at school. We usually have activities from 4:50 to 5:50 in the afternoon. We have different kinds of activities. If you are interested in sports,you can play basketball or football.We can go to the English Corner.We can practice talking in English there. We hope we can spend more time on our subjects or on such activities that we can learn a lot from and less time on the Internet.&&&&&Thank you for listening to me. That’s all.
1.The short passage is about _______.A. going online&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how to communicate with othersC. how to spend our free time&&&&D. different kinds of activities2. The Internet can make our lives _______.A. helpful and important&&&&&&&& B. enjoyable and interestingC. enjoyable but expensive&&&&&& D. different kinds of activities3. _______ is not good.A. Sending E-mails&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Reading newspapers and magazines onlineC. going on line with adults&&&& D. Spending all day in the net bars&4. Playing computer games_______.A. gives us lots of information&&&& B. makes our studies worseC. makes us more clever&&&&&&&&&&D. is harmful to our health5. Which of the following is NOT right?A. There are too many net bars in the cities.B. We can learn English from the Internet.C. We mustn’t get online when we are studying at school.D. We cannot do out-of-class activities from 4:50 to 5:50 p.m.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。Good morning, class! We know that there are too ma..”主要考查你对&&科教类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
科教类阅读
科普类的阅读:科普类的阅读理解包含介绍科学知识、社会知识的短文。阅读这类短文时,要以事实为中心进行思考,抓住事物的特征、用途、相互关系等。如果是介绍社会现象的文章,要掌握所谈现象的内涵。答题技巧:1. 加强整体意识,把握文章的主要内容。在阅读的时候可给段落标上序号,并给重要的句子和&& 关键词做上记号,尤其是各段中心句,为答题提供更快捷更多的信息源。 2. 审清题干,发觉和把握试题中有效的提示性信息,确认命题的角度、阅读范围和答题方式。 3. 定位阅读,强化对应意识。同时要注意原文利用和自我加工相结合。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。Good morning, class! We know that there are too ma..”考查相似的试题有:
1166591290742604385707510994478656There furniture in the room. A. are too many B. is too much C. are too much D. is too many——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
There furniture in the room. A. are too many B. is too much C. are too much D. is too many 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
&There _____ furniture in the room. &&&&&&&&&&&& A. are too many& &&&& B. is too much &&&&&&&&&& C. are too much& &&&& D. is too many &&
There ________ furniture in the room.
A.are too many
B.is too much
C.are too much
D.is too many
阅读理解。&&&& As prices and building costs keep rising (上升), "the do-it-yourself" (DIY) trend (趋势), in the US continues (继续) to grow. &&&&"We needed furniture (家具) for our living room, "says John Kose, "and we didn't have enough moneyto buy it. "So we decided to try making a few tables and chairs. John got married (结婚) six months ago,and like many young people these days, they are struggling (努力) to make a home at a time when thecost of living is very high. The Roses took a 2-week course(课程)for $ 280 at a night school. Now they build all their furniture and make repairs(修理)around the house. &&&&Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died (去世). He has a full-time job at home as well as (除……之外)in a shoe-making factory. Last month, he received(收到)a car repair bill for $420. "I was very upset (不安)about it. Now I've finished a car repair course. I should be able to fix (修理) thecar myself. "&&&&John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can savemoney so they can fight the high cost of living. If you want to become a "do-it-yourself". you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don't have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how to do things yourself. 1. We know from the passage that many people&_____.&&&A. seldom (几乎不) go to a department store to buy thingsB. take DIY courses run (经营) by the government (政府)C. have to learn to make their own furniture&D. find it hard to pay for what they need 2. John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to&_____.&A. improve the quality (质量) of lifeB. save time and money&C. make or repair things&D. run a DIY shop 3. When the writer says that Jim has a full-time job at home, he means Jim&_____.&A. keeps house and looks after his children&B. does his own car and home repairs&C. does extra work at night&D. make shoes in his home 4. Jim Hatfield decided to become a do-it-yourself when&_____.&A. he had to raise the children all by himself&B. he could not possibly do two jobs&C. the car repair class was not helpful&D. his car repairs cost too much 5. What's the best title of the passage?&&&A. Rose and Hatfield: Believers in DIY.&B. You Can Do It Too.&C. The Joy of DIY.&D. Welcome to our DIY Course.
As prices and building costs keep rising, “the do-it-yourself”(DIY)trend(趋势) in the US continues to grow. “We needed furniture for our living room,” says John Kose, “and we didn’t have enough money to buy it.” So we decided to try making a few tables and chairs. John got married six months ago, and like many young people these days, they are struggling (努力)to make a home when the cost of living is very high. The Koses took a 2-week course for $ 280 at a night school. Now they build all their furniture and make repairs around the house. Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe-making factory. Last month, he received a car repair bill for $420. “I was very upset about it. Now I’ve finished a car repair course. I should be able to fix the car myself. ” John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can save money so they can fight the high cost of living. If you want to become a “do-it-yourself”, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don’t have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how to do things yourself. 【小题1】We know from the passage that many people ________ .A.seldom go to a department store to buy thingsB.take DIY courses run by the governmentC.like to learn to make their own furnitureD.find it hard to pay for what they need【小题2】 John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to _______ .A.improve the quality of lifeB.save time and moneyC.make or repair thingsD.run a DIY shop【小题3】When the writer says that Jim has a full-time job at home, he means Jim ______.A.keeps house and looks after his childrenB.does his own car and home repairsC.does extra work at nightD.make shoes in his home【小题4】Jim Hatfield decided to become a do-it-yourself when ______ .A.he had to raise the children all by himselfB.he could not possibly do two jobsC.the car repair class was not helpfulD.his car repairs cost too much【小题5】How can people learn DIY?&A.Go to classes.B.Read books.C.Go to classes and read books.D.The passage doesn't tell us.
As prices and building costs keep rising, “the do-it-yourself”(DIY)trend(趋势) in the US continues to grow. “We needed furniture for our living room,” says John Kose, “and we didn’t have enough money to buy it.” So we decided to try making a few tables and chairs. John got married six months ago, and like many young people these days, they are struggling (努力)to make a home when the cost of living is very high. The Koses took a 2-week course for $ 280 at a night school. Now they build all their furniture and make repairs around the house. Jim Hatfield has three boys and his wife died. He has a full-time job at home as well as in a shoe-making factory. Last month, he received a car repair bill for $420. “I was very upset about it. Now I’ve finished a car repair course. I should be able to fix the car myself. ” John and Jim are not unusual people. Most families in the country are doing everything they can save money so they can fight the high cost of living. If you want to become a “do-it-yourself”, you can go to DIY classes. And for those who don’t have time to take a course, there are books that tell you how to do things yourself. 【小题1】We know from the passage that many people ________ .A.seldom go to a department store to buy thingsB.take DIY courses run by the governmentC.like to learn to make their own furnitureD.find it hard to pay for what they need【小题2】 John and his wife went to evening classes to learn how to _______ .A.improve the quality of lifeB.save time and moneyC.make or repair thingsD.run a DIY shop【小题3】When the writer says that Jim has a full-time job at home, he means Jim ______.A.keeps house and looks after his childrenB.does his own car and home repairsC.does extra work at nightD.make shoes in his home【小题4】Jim Hatfield decided to become a do-it-yourself when ______ .A.he had to raise the children all by himselfB.he could not possibly do two jobsC.the car repair class was not helpfulD.his car repairs cost too much【小题5】How can people learn DIY?&A.Go to classes.B.Read books.C.Go to classes and read books.D.The passage doesn’t tell us.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are too many people .There is too much traffic.为什麽 这两句中is和are不同不可数名词 就绝对不能用are了吗、
zgdmckpq028
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一、people 是集体名词,属于单数形式复数意思,所以必须用修饰复数名词的 many 作定语.二、traffic(车辆)是不可数名词,所以用修饰不可数名词的 much 作定语.三、there be 句型中的主语是后面的名词1.第一句的主语 too many people 是复数,必须用复数动词 are;2.第二句的主语 too much traffic 是不可数名词,必须用单数动词 is.四、不可数名词永远都应该按单数对待,因此绝对不能用 are.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
people本身有复数的含义,它代表“人;人们”,它并非不可数名词,所以用are,traffic是一个不可数名词,不可数名词要用is仅供参考!!!!!!!!!!!
is用来修饰不可数名词,are用来修饰不可数名词there be 句型中be的形式要与句子的时态和主语保持一致 在英语中只要是表示不可数的名词或一个集体或一个整体都不可以用are,要用is如Ten months is enough for us to finish the work这里ten months作为一个整体只能用单数...
people 是复数集合名词 用are traffic 是不可数名词 所以是用单数is
people是复数名词traffic是不可数名词;
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】词汇(10分) 1.There are too many children __...
词汇(10分)1.There are too many children ____( 咳嗽)in her class today2.Ben is ___(躺)on the grass and enjoying the sunshine.3.Everyone has two ____(脚)4.If you have a _____(胃疼),you should not eat anything5.Can’t you see the__________ (标牌)”No parking ”at the corner?6.A few ____(乘客)got on the bus just now7.My sister is a ____(.护士)She works in a hospital.8.Alice ________ (厌恶)to do the dishes, but she likes sweeping the floor.9.Playing computer games too much is a ________(浪费) of your time.10.My bike is broken. Could you ________ (借给)me yours, please?
1.coughing
4.stomachache
6.passengers
试题分析:
1.coughing
4.stomachache
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
Every year thousands of young people in England finish school and then take a year off before they start work or go to university. Some young people go to other countries and work as volunteers (志愿者). Volunteers give their time to help people. For example, they work in schools or hospitals, or they do something helpful for the environment.
Pauline Jones, 18, lives in Cardiff, Wales. Next year she wants to go to university to study Chinese, but now she’s living in Belize. Pauline says, “I’m working with other people here to save the coral reefs (珊瑚礁) in the sea near Belize. The reefs here are beautiful, but if the sea water is very polluted (污染), the coral dies. I’m helping to do research on the coral and the fish that live around the reefs. All over the world, coral reefs are dying. We need to do something about the problem before it’s too late.”
“I’m staying with a family here and I help do some housework. I don’t get any money, butthat’s OK. I love my work here, and I’m learning a lot about the people of Belize—and myself!When I finish my work, I want to stay here for another three months. I want to travel around Belize and Central America.”1.Some young people from England _______ after they finish school.A. go to university abroadB. spend one year abroad as volunteersC. go to work for moneyD. start work in schools or hospitals2.Pauline Jones, an eighteen-year-old girl, is living in _______ now.A. England
D. Cardiff3.Pauline Jones is _______ with other people.A. studying Chinese in a universityB. working to save the coral reefsC. helping do some houseworkD. doing some research in Wales4.From the passage, we know that the coral reefs ______.A. will die because of the pollutionB. are not as beautiful as beforeC. cannot live without fish in the seaD. will probably be sold for money5.Pauline Jones wants to
after she finishes her work as a volunteer.A. stay there for another yearB. go back home to start workC. learn about the people homeD. travel around Central America 
Do teenagers in small villages do chores at home? How about the teenagers in big cities? Here is a survey. We asked 4,000 teenagers in China several questions. Half of them come from big cities like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.The others are from small villages. We made a diagram of the result of our survey. Let’s have a look at it.We found out that teenagers from small villages do more chores than those from big cities. Maybe it is because they live a harder life. Our advice to parents in big cities is that parents should give their children some chores to do. Doing chores teaches teenagers to take care of themselves.Chores2000 teenagers in small villages2000 teenagers in big citiesTake out the trash16001000Sweep the floor1200850Make the bed1400750Do the dishes1100600Fold the clothes90015001.They surveyed ______ teenagers from small villages.A. 1,000
D. 4,0002.There are 1,000 teenagers from the cities who ______.A. take out the trash B. do the dishes C. make the bedD. fold the clothes3.Fewer than ______ teenagers in big cities sweep the floor and make the bed.A. 500
D. 2,0004.The number of teenagers ______ in big cities is bigger than that in small villages.A. making the bed
B. taking out the trashC. folding the clothes
D.doing the dishes5.Why did they make the survey?A. Because they don’t want teenagers in China to do chores at home.B. Because they thought it’ll help teenagers to take good care of themselves to do chores at home.C. Because they wanted to know if teenagers in China do chores at home.D.Because they thought it’s not necessary for teenagers to look after themselves. 
their son, Leo. He seemed to be dumb( 哑的)
normal in every other way. Mr. and Mrs. Green
everything to get him to
,but with no success.When Leo was six years old, the best
doctors in the town
him carefully, but could find nothing wrong. And he seemed to be smart. It was just that he
spoke.“There might be something wrong with his
,and he doesn’t know he's able to speak,’,one doctor said.“But he can read and write,,,said
Mr. Green. “We’ve written him notes, telling him that he can speak. ”“It’s certainly very
,” another doctor said.
Perhaps he’ll be able to speak some day. ”
passed. Leo went to university. But he did not say a
word. Then one day,Leo was having a meal with his parents. Without any warning, he looked up
and said,“Pass me the salt,please. ”Mr. and Mrs. Green were excited. “You
spoke! You spoke!” they cried. “ Why have you
so long to speak?” “I didn’t have anything to
say,,,he said. “Until now everything was perfect. But you forgot to put salt in potatoes. ”1.A. because
D. before2.A. speak
D. laugh3.A. taught
C. examined
D. asked4.A. never
C. usually
D. always5.A. back
D. mind6.A. unfair
B. strange
D.quiet7.A. Hours
D. Years8.A. good
D. new9.A. chair
D. books10.A. slept
D. waited 
—My mother is ill.
.A.I think so.
B. That’s OK.
C. Really? Thank you
D.I am sorry to hear that.  
I'm not going swimming tomorrow afternoon.
I have to clean up my bedroom.A. So am I
B. Neither am I C. Neither I am
D. So I am 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 too many too much 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信